Satan's Little Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed my eyes shut and swallowed hard as the priest continued his invocations, calling each from a different location of the room. He finally came back to the center. His voice was loud and I could imagine him standing over me calling for his foul dark lords.

"Hail Legions of the Pit!" He shouted. "I seek to join you in the service of our Lord Satan. God of Hell. God of this world, and God of freedom! Hail Dark One! Hail God of this world! Hail Az-real!"

"Hail Az-real!" The coveners shouted. "Hail Satan! Hail Satan!"

I was praying, and for the first time in my life it was more than just lip service. I prayed with all my heart. I tried to remember the verses in Latin I had learned in Catholic school, but the words seemed jumbled and hollow.

"Ah-vee Satana." The priest intoned. "Hail Satan, Lord of Darkness, King of Hell, Ruler of the Earth, God of this world. Every part of this world is within your power. Every part of me is within your power. You are within every part of me. I am yours whether I serve you willingly or not, for I am myself whether I am true to myself or not. Of my own free will I know acknowledge your power. Of my own free will I present myself to you!"

The priest paused for a moment and then let out a dramatic hiss. "Yessss, your Dark Lord is among you now. I now hold the power of Satan, hear my words, and obey my will. Grant hail to your Mighty Lord." He shouted.

"Hail, Hail, Hail!" The coveners called.

The priest returned to stand above me. "Please God!" I prayed.

"Let us share in the bounty of our sacrifice." He said softly. "Let us indulge in the lust of the flesh"

He leaned down and kissed my slack mouth. His tongue felt hot and slimy as it slid over my lips. My stomach rolled violently as it parted my teeth. He lapped at the insides of my cheeks and panted into me. His breath felt foul in my mouth, making me feel all the more ill. He smiled at my wide, staring eyes as he ended the 'kiss'.

"Let us enjoy the bounty it brings before we spill its blood in My name."

Eagerly the coveners gathered around me and began to touch me. Their rough hands pinched and bruised my skin. Probing fingers invaded every orifice; my mouth was pushed open and fingers explored my tongue and cheeks while more fingers were plunged deep into my pussy. The prying fingers stretched the skin and pulled on my pubic hairs sending jolts of pain throughout my crotch.

The coveners began opening their robes.

What does a Satanist wear beneath his robes? The same thing a Scotsman wears beneath his kilt. Nothing! What the Hell are you thinking, Marcy? You are about to be raped by thirteen Satanists, and then probably killed, and your making jokes about Scotsmens' kilts?

Their near-naked bodies pressed against me as they continued to fondle me cruelly. The priest then threw open his robes, and he, like the others, was completely naked. He was already fully erect and his hard cock bounced mockingly as he made his way to the altar.

He mounted the table and positioned his dick between my legs. Then he brought his dagger down and slashed my belly with its razor sharp tip.

Pain seared through me and my muscles spasmed. He smeared his penis in the warm blood that spilled over my belly, down my sides and over my crotch. Well-lubricated with my blood he forced his large cock into me, stretching my hole painfully as he buried it to the hilt.

That's it. I thought almost laughing. I've just lost my virginity to a Satanist. Mom never covered this when she gave me her 'little talk'. Nope there was no "watch out for Satanists who will use your blood as lube, Marcy."

The blood, mixed with his thrusting, made sickening squishing noises.

Please, God. I prayed as another hard dick was shoved into my open mouth. Please help me. Please don't let me die like this!

The priest continued thrusting into my pussy as I felt the one in my mouth begin to swell and twitch. Fingers grabbed my right nipple and pinched it, cruelly twisting it. Pain shot through me with each new torture. A mouth found my left nipple and began sucking on it in earnest.

The cock in my mouth began to thrust furiously, the head pressing against the back of my throat, causing me to gag as it finally passed the barrier and exploded deep down my throat.

Tears flowed freely from my eyes. The pain and humiliation of what was being done to me, coupled with the knowledge that I was to be killed in sacrifice after they had their fill of me, was more than I could endure.

The cock in my throat was finally pulled out, leaving a hot, slimy trail of cum over my nose and cheek. But almost as soon as it was gone, another was pushed in its place.

The priest pulled his cock from my pussy and I rolled my eyes to look down at him. He knelt between my legs stroking his hard shaft as he watched the men torturing my nipples and fucking my mouth. His gaze met mine and his smile broadened.

Please make them stop, please don't do this to me, I begged him with all my soul. You are my only salvation, I screamed inwardly. He drank in the look in my eyes and began to laugh as another spent and limp cock was pulled from my mouth to be replaced with yet another. His laughter echoed throughout the room and his cock seemed to grow larger as he stroked it with long, languid movements.

I closed my eyes, my last thread of hope now ripped from my grasp. I prayed to God asking Him to forgive my sins and welcome me home.

Something deep down in me welled up; a will to live and a strong desire to triumph over this filled me.

I called to Satan. I used every cliché I had ever seen in a movie or read about in a book, hoping that one of them would have some shred based in fact.

Dark one who stalks the land like a wolf, devouring weakness with every tread of your foot. Come to me! Save me from this and I will live my life devoted to you. Take my soul but give me the power to show this man a lesson in your name! Your mastery!

Nothing.

My mind raced desperately. This is the end, I think and a sudden calmness comes over me when the words the priest had used earlier drifted into my mind as on a current of wind.

Ave Satana. Hail Satan, Lord of Darkness, King of Hell, Ruler of the Earth, God of this world. I swallow hard, I am almost appalled at myself for what I am doing, but the thought slips as easily from my mind as the words to the invocation come to it. Every part of this world is within your power. Every part of me is within your power. You are within every part of me. I am yours whether I serve you willingly or not, for I am myself whether I am true to myself or not. Of my own free will I know acknowledge your power. Of my own free will I present myself to you!

I felt something stir within me. I felt another presence in me. Something unseen had melted through my skin, and joined with my soul, with my spirit. I could feel it manifesting under my skin. My heart seized then lurched forward, pounding at an alarming rate.

It was at this moment I could feel the drug I had been injected with earlier beginning to wear off. Little by little I was able to feel and move my hands, arms, and legs.

I gagged on the cock in my mouth as the feeling came back to my face and throat. My whole chest and neck shuddered violently as it drove deep. I could feel hot wet tears now, rolling down the sides of my face to tickle the backs of my ears.

The prick in my mouth began to jerk and pulse, sending spurts of cum down my throat. The smell of hot, sweating men and lust filled my nostrils and I growled as a hunger unlike anything I'd ever felt before suddenly ripped through me. The cock in my mouth was beginning to go limp, but I wanted more and began lapping at its head. The man it belonged to gave a startled moan and shuddered as my tongue slid down the shaft and I began to suck.

More! My body screamed as I hungrily slurped the cum-covered shaft that was rapidly stiffening again. His flesh tasted young and his panting moans drove me onward.

Never before had I let a man put his penis in my mouth. It was as if something had awoken inside me, and I needed to feel the orgasm he was about to have.

My head had begun to swim, causing me to momentarily feel lightheaded with this newfound sense of power. The man, who was more of a boy actually, began to thrust into me. His hips slammed forward, driving his cock deep into my throat. Tight balls slapped heavily against my eyes and nose as I sucked.

Finally his thrusting became erratic and he grasped the altar for support as he bellowed in ecstasy. His cock swelled once more and his balls cut off my air as they smothered my nose.

Thick gouts of creamy cum spurt into my mouth, coating the back of my throat. I growled hungrily as I drank in his life juice. His spent cock slipped from my mouth leaving a slimy trail of saliva and cum across my check and forehead.

The overall scent of heavy incense filling the air was nearly overwhelmed by the smell of sex. My arms and legs came alive at the same instant. The priest's heavy open robe brushed my skin sending fire up my legs to disappear into nothingness. A cock pressed against one hand and I found myself grasping a hard, smooth dick. My fingers flexed and then closed around its shaft. A groan went through the man it was attached to and he thrust his hips forward pushing the cock through my fingers.

My nipples burned in fierce pain as fingers tipped with sharp nails twisted them cruelly. I screamed in agony only to be muffled by the thick cock thrusting into my mouth. The priest's laughter reached me over the sounds of skin slapping, groaning, and panting.

He shoved his dick back into my cunt and immediately hit my G spot sending waves of pleasure through my veins. The pain dulled for an instant and all I felt was the pleasure of his cock assaulting my pussy.

A burning sensation swept over my clit as the pleasure was shattered by pain in my breast. I looked over in horror to see that my nipple had been nearly ripped off and blood-covered face of the man who had been sucking on it. His eyes were rolled back in ecstasy. The priest pulled his cock out and was stroking himself as he watched his children with their toy.

My cunt was empty and I felt a longing for the large, fat cock that had been there causing me to moan in pure wanton lust. A hot, sticky thickness poured into my mouth. Droplets covered the back of my throat and cheeks as it pooled on my tongue. When the throbbing subsided and it began to go limp, it slowly slipped out.

I felt something press against my asshole; my shoulders came off the altar as the priest's massive dick pierced my tight bottom, stretching it painfully wide. His cock felt even harder, like it had been petrified to stone, as it buried itself deep into my lower bowels.

He began to thrust into me, driving his cock deep and my hips off the altar by a good seven or eight inches! My knees wrapped around his waist, as he pumped harder, lifting me. I grabbed one of his shoulders and was soon impaled deeply on his hard, thrusting tool. His hand reached out and pinched my bruised but intact right nipple hard.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah!" I screamed as the thrusting increased. A deep, searing pleasure rushed through me. My asshole burned, but the intense pleasure was invigorating.

The thrusting increased to a fevered pitch and the dark-haired man fucking me grunted with arousal and need. He watched my face with a lust he had not shown before, then leaned forward and sank his teeth into my neck.

His grip tightened as his massive cock swelled to an impossible size, spreading my virgin ass and sending waves of ecstasy crashing over me. I ground down onto him as the room began to spin. Suddenly I was falling into nothingness, no longer aware of the coveners, only the sweet bliss of the dick in my ass. The orgasm sent me deep onto the trusting cock as I flopped forward.

My torn, bruised, and bloody nipples pressed against his face, sending a surge of pain and pleasure through me as his cock exploded in my ass. It swelled and pulsed as the first gush of burning hot cum splashed the inside of my body. He continued thrusting into my ass, and even as it filled me with his life seed it seemed to swell growing ever larger.

He continued fucking my ass for what seemed an eternity before he came a second time; burying it deep as he screamed out his release. We both collapsed onto the altar.

The world slowly came back into focus as feeling returned to my body. The priest stirred and his softening cock slid out of my ass with a squish. He shoved my trembling legs to the side as he got unsteadily to his knees. Grinning, he wiped the drool from his chin with the sleeve of his robe. He looked down at his cock and I followed his gaze. The head of his dick was dark and swollen from fucking my tight ass. It stirred in his hand getting thicker and longer.

My eyes widened as they returned to meet his lecherous gaze.

My body can't possibly take any more.

The first blast of hot piss caught me right in the face, causing me to jump and turn my head. But not in enough time to keep if from getting into my eyes and filling my gaping mouth. It showered over my neck and chest, burning as it seeped into the fresh bites, torn nipple, and gash in my stomach. The stream slacked off to a dribble over my sore, used cunt and asshole.

My body shook as I held back the pain and rage. How fucking dare you, you impudent worm!

I glared at him as he pulled his robes closed and got down from the altar. Securing a red sash about his waist, he turned to face the lounging men before him. One of the coven members brought him a chalice of wine. He drank thirstily.

"Ahh," He smacked his lips. "That was good. Praise Satan!"

The coven broke into laughs as they chorused, "Praise Satan!"

"Now that we have sated the Beast," the priest grinned, once more picking up his ceremonial blade. "It is time to offer up our sacrifice."

My body was trembling with exhaustion from the orgasm I had just felt. I heard the priest moving closer and turned my head to watch his approach. "It is time to kill our plaything." And with a whisper he added, "I always like this part."

He had a look of intense satisfaction on his face as he began chanting in Latin. The coven members chanted a few words and phrases in response.

Raising the knife above his head the chanting grew to a fevered pitch. With a final shout of Ah-vee Satana! he plunged the dagger into my chest.

That's Ave Satana. You idiot! Ah-Vay! I thought as pain exploded in my chest. I screamed in agony as my body convulsed on the altar. My head flopped to the side as the coveners began to fade into the shadows cast from the firelight.

"Praise Satan!" The priest shouted.

"Praise Satan!" The coven repeated joyously.

The priest turned to face his congregation and began to drone on about how important their sacrifice had been.

Blah, blah, blah. Does the man never shut up?

"Our Dark Lord is please with our gift to Him." He motioned to me. "He will surely shine His blessing upon us."

I sat up, propping my head on my hand and said, "I'm not so sure about that. Qui vir odiosus! Morologus es!" What a bore! You are talking like a moron.

The priest froze in place then slowly turned to look at me. The look on his face was priceless. You're supposed to be dead! It screamed.

"Faciem durum cacantis habes." I said. You have the face of a man with severe constipation. "Are you feeling well?"

An awed silence fell over the coven as I sat up and stretched lazily on the altar. His eyes watched every move I made, his open mouth flapped shut a couple times.

"C'mon man, spit it out." I said distastefully. "Quo usque tandem abutere patentia nostra?" How long are you going to abuse our patience? "Your flapping your gums like a fish out of water."

"But… I…" He stammered.

"But ... I…" I mocked, hopping down from the altar. His eyes jumped from my face to the hilt of his ceremonial dagger that still protruded from my chest.

"O di immortales!" Good heavens! I rolled my eyes. "Qualem blennum! Hic puer est stultissimus omnium!" What a doofus! This boy is the stupidest of all!

I looked down at the blade and the blood that was now covering almost my entire torso and legs.

"Oh, is this yours?" I asked pulling it out and showing it to him. His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. I lifted the blade looking at the hot, red blood that oozed down over the hilt and my hand. Slowly, seductively, I brought the blade to my mouth and slide the tip over my lips. Hungrily licking the blood from the blade as I moved closer to him.

"You know while I was laying on that altar I had a revelation. I prayed to God. But he didn't answer me. He would let me die. Then I prayed to Satan, and guess what?" I smiled. "He answered me. And he wants me to give you a message, Mortimer Neidermeyer, the third isn't it?"

"How do you know my…" A look came over Morty's face and hurriedly he stepped back away from me, only to step on the hem of his robe and falling hard to the floor. There was a loud snap as he stuck his hand out to catch himself. A look of intense agony crossed his face as his wrist broke. The smell of fear and pain perfumed the room to a nearly intoxicating level. Power unlike anything I had ever felt before rushed through me.

"You know, Morty," I said looking down at him with disgust. "Your Latin really sucks. I could hardly understand a word of your babbling. You would think that an alleged 'priest of Satan' would take the time and effort to learn the language."

He moaned, cradling his broken hand to his chest.

"Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt? Puto vos esse molestissimos. Stercorem pro cerebro habes, matris futuor. Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem. Es scortum obscenus vilis; es stultior asino. Derideo te!" When did the assholes make you their king? I think that you are very annoying. You have shit for brains, motherfucker. In the good old days, children like you were left to perish on windswept crags. You are a vile, perverted whore; you are dumber than an ass. I laugh at you!

He looked at me blankly for a moment.

"That's Latin." I sneered.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand," He stammered, gritting back the pain. "Could you please tell me what you are saying?"

"Asinus Stultissimus." Dumb Ass. I shook my head.

"How come you're not dead?" He looked as though he still could not wrap his narrow little mind around what was happening.

I squatted down in front of him and took his chin in my hand. "You called and He answered. You see, He had to come. He has been watching you and your pathetic attempts at summoning His power for years now." I stroked his cheek with my fingers lovingly. "This is just a game to you, isn't it? Fuck a little. Kill something. Drink a Bud afterwards. And you think your bad. Oooo! I'm soo scared of the big bad Satanist! He is so fucking sick of the sound of your wormy little voice. Did you know that?" I asked him gripping his jaw tighter. I watched the new look of pain and fear fill his eyes as the steady pressure began to break the bones. "You know nothing of darkness. You know nothing of evil. You are playing with something you can not even begin to comprehend."

"Please, don't!" He begged beginning to cry. Tears spilled down over his cheeks, covering my hand.

"So you see," I whispered softly. "He had to come and put and end to this once and for all. To send a message and to set things right."