Satan's Little Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coven had not made a sound.

So much for their support of their 'leader'.

Posers.

I looked at each ones face and saw sweet fear. I drank in their terror and I felt stronger, invigorated.

With speed I had never before possessed, I raised the dagger and plunged it into his chest. His eyes widened in shock as his life breath rushed out in a gust.

"Oh, that message He wanted me to give you, Morty, is this: 'It's time to kill the plaything'." I said smiling; repeating his words to me earlier. "I think I'm gonna like this part."

Morty slowly sank to his knees.

"See you in Hell." I smiled blowing him a kiss. "He has a very special place for you when you get there."

He hit the concrete floor and lay still, his blood pooling around his body. With a shrug I stepped over his corpse and face the coven. Frantic whispers of "Oh, fuck!" and "We're next!" Filled the room and I smiled breathing in deep their fear and panic.

A few of the coveners turned for the doors. With a sigh and a wave of my hand the doors slammed shut.

I examined my fingernails. Somehow I chipped a nail. Damn! Oh well.

I clapped my hands like a teacher addressing a kindergarten class.

"Okay, boys." I smiled. "Now its time to raise some hell! This is the way it's really done."