Satan's Schemes

Story Info
Braden seeks a wishing spell to help with a small matter...
980 words
3
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Always furtive, always changing unseen in the locker room, always avoiding public restrooms: this was his life. At just under four inches at full erection, technically, he had a micro penis. Otherwise, he appeared normal, even masculine. He was nearly six feet tall, but shut out of the world of normal men, or so he felt. It seemed such a shame; he wasn't bad looking, after all! Thick brown hair and blue eyes with muscular arms and legs, but with a sensitive poet sort of vibe that had made him attractive to a few casual girlfriends; but they had all been unable to deal with the quirks of his anatomy.

An online acquaintance, who he'd only known casually as the moderator of a magic shop website, had brought wishing spells to his attention and claimed that he'd found a magic bullet. He prepared the spell, following Quentin's instructions, burned his intentions written on parchment, and said the words. He fell asleep that night, hopelessness stirring at his unchanged body.

He awoke uncomfortably aroused, almost panicked at his member, engorged and easily doubled in size. He could not stop from touching it and powerfully climaxing. The sensitivity seemed doubled and he was constantly aware of it with every movement. He would be late to the literature class he was teaching if he didn't stop! But, how could he even go out like this? How silly to feel self conscious now that he was closer to normalcy, he chided himself. Brushing his teeth and looking in the mirror, he nearly jumped backwards at another change: his eyes were now red! Not red as in he needed eye drops, but crimson red where they had been blue!

Grabbing a pair of sunglasses, he decided to make a gimmick out of coolness in Beat poetry for the lecture, until he could figure out what to do.

"Why are you really wearing those shades, Professor?" Helaina approached his office, where they'd had many philosophical conversations. But, he'd lost the sense of comfort and safety and non sexual feelings around her. He wanted her to leave! A striking brunette in her twenties, Helaina had a long-standing crush on Braden and he was acting terribly odd. She grabbed the sunglasses and gasped at the red eyes!

"Can you explain this?!" Suddenly, his eyes seemed to become brighter and he was cued into her feelings in a visceral way. "No, but I don't need to explain. I think I know what this is all about and now is your chance to express your feelings."

And she kissed him, taking her blouse off as well. At the sight of her perfect, olive skin, he knew they would make love. Unbelievable breasts peeked out of a black lace bra; she took off her own glasses and suddenly unbuttoned his jeans. He felt animalistic and deranged; raggedly, he summoned up enough reason to lock the door. He was losing his virginity at the age of thirty. What had seemed a theoretical premise, denied to him by his minuscule anatomical defect, was now a visceral need.

He spent the night with her, a prequel to moving in together. The relationship progressed swiftly; he'd almost forgotten the wish spell. His eyes had strangely reverted back to their original blue color after their first time together.

So mot it be

Quentin's text dinged him awake at 3 AM.

Yes

He replied; Quentin had never asked about the spell and Braden had been so busy meeting Helaina's friends at the condominiums.

We baptize him with sanicle and earth.

Braden ignored the text; he had little use for the occult now that his life was finally coming together. The University was even discussing his tenure! Quentin, he hoped, would remain in his past.

He leaned over to kiss his sleeping girlfriend. "I'm pregnant, Braden." Her voice suddenly came out. He sat upright; he'd never even thought fatherhood would happen and felt a rush of joy. "This wasn't supposed to happen! I guess the pill didn't work. Are you okay with this?"

He hesitated in replying; he wanted to propose, but sensed he should wait until the right moment. They shouldn't discuss life issues at this time of night, but I love you was all he could think to say. As she turned to kiss him again, he noticed her eyes seemed to glow red for just a moment, like a jarring flash.

Everything was calm and he brushed off the unease, but as he drifted off to sleep, he wondered how Quentin could have known about the baby.

The desert surrounds him; he stands over an escarpment of rock and sand. A cobra slithers towards him and he finds himself slipping downwards. And, then he sees himself singing in the children's choir years ago, but when the song comes to the line, "I love you and you are mine" his past self looks as if into his soul with the red eyes. And he can see horns sticking out of the little boy's hair... The cobra lifts itself to his height now, "You are mine" it hisses into his face...

"Braden, you're having a bad dream!" Helaina kisses him soothingly. Embarrassed, he kisses her back. "I love you and you are mine." She says quietly. Braden lies chilled to his very bones. He's been granted a wish by an unseen genie, and now he must pay the price. Or, is he just having cold feet about marriage and fatherhood? Helaina's eyes aren't red anymore; he must have been dreaming the whole time.

...

That morning, he thought of putting on a silver chain with a cross to comfort him, but he felt it almost hot to his fingers and felt that he couldn't put it near his skin. He decides to make an appointment with the parish priest he hadn't seen in years.

To be continued...