Satan's Seduction

Story Info
The devil made her do it.
5.5k words
45.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
394 Followers

Gloria was dressed like a cheap whore. Short, black semi-sheer mini-skirt. Braless, she wore a too tight and too small, neon pink tube top that barely contained her boobs. Gaudy costume jewelry and knee high, faux leather black boots. Poofy black hair, overdone make-up and strong perfume. And underneath, lace, red crotchless panties.

It made her feel like a slut. It made her feel liberated. It made her feel excited.

After finishing work on Friday, she'd rushed home from the office, peeled off her conservative suit and prepared for the costume party. As soon as she hit her apartment, she began the transformation. Opening a bottle of Chablis, she'd sipped the wine while she changed.

Gloria loved to party. She especially loved costume parties and the implied role playing that let you abandon your inhibitions. You could pretend to be anyone. A totally different person with a totally different personality, clothes, mannerisms and morals. Or, no morals at all.

Tonight, the last was particularly important. Gloria was sexually hungry. She was itching for some action and wanted to guarantee she would hook up. Which was why she chose the whore get-up. Tonight was not for subtlety. She didn't want to be coy or demure or alluring. Gloria wanted to be obvious and advertise her willing availability. What better signal than to dress like a pro.

And this wasn't just any party, it was a Brandy party. Brandy threw the best parties. Raucous, fun and attended by a revolving collection of interesting characters, the music was always loud and the booze was plentiful. The atmosphere stimulated libidos and overwhelmed modesty. The parties occasionally evolved into carnal jungles, particularly the costume parties which promoted a sense of anonymity. Brandy wasn't constrained by the convention of having costume parties in the fall around Halloween. She scattered several throughout the year. In the past, Gloria had been lucky there on more than one occasion.

She parked the car on the crowded street and approached the sprawling house. Brandy ran a very successful business. She used these parties not only to relax with friends, but to enhance her network of contacts and reward her clients. Gloria felt excited and optimistic. Ringing the doorbell, she could hear the music throbbing through the walls.

Brandy opened the door dressed as a sprite: short brown skirt and matching slippers with turned up toes; green leggings; and a blousy, white peasant shirt cinched at the waist with a rope and revealing voluptuous cleavage. The costume was finished with pointed ears and small wings.

"Gloria." Brandy shouted over the music, "I'm glad you made it."

"I wouldn't miss it."

Brandy was normally effusive and got even more so with alcohol. She'd clearly gotten a headstart on the drinking tonight. She leaned forward and gave Gloria a hug and a kiss. Not a little peck on the cheek, but a warm, moist full-on smack on the lips. That was Brandy.

Holding her at arms length to examine her friend's costume, Brandy said, "Gloria, you cunt. You look positively sleazy."

"I try my best." Gloria replied. She held out her tacky costume necklace that spelled out "For Sale" in plated gold color. Getting into the spirit of her costume, she lifted her skirt to show her friend the crotchless 'fuck me' panties.

Running her hand down Gloria's arm, Brandy laughed and said, "You are wicked, girl. You are definitely getting screwed tonight."

"That's the plan."

"Well, if you don't, I'll do you myself." Brandy offered loudly. "Now get a drink and start having fun."

"I will. By the way, I love your wings." Gloria said.

"The better to flit and flirt with." Brandy answered. She did a coquettish spin that lifted her skirt, and then opened the door to greet the newest arrivals, an S&M couple dressed in leather from the looks of them.

Gloria turned and headed to the kitchen. She appreciated Brandy's sincere offer of easy sex, but also knew Brandy would be saying the same thing to numerous others in the course of the evening. While Brandy would be a willing and fun partner, the competition for her attention was always stiff. With all the other targets, Gloria knew she wouldn't need Brandy's help to satisfy her eager lust.

Brandy's open and licentious attitude was typical of the people she invited. You could almost taste the pheromones in the warm air. Sex wasn't the main reason for these parties, but it was a routine result.

The house was bustling with people. A few had minimal masks or hats to pass the threshold for a 'costume', but most got into the spirit with elaborate outfits. It was the usual mix with representative pirates, southern belles, doctors, saucy maids, politicians and other monsters. There were several eye-catching period pieces and one group that looked like a bride and groom and their complete bridal party.

Wending her way through the chattering crowd, Gloria greeted a few familiar faces and received compliments on her sluttish appearance. She also noticed several non-verbal, but clearly positive acknowledgements. She found herself smiling involuntarily. This was just what she needed after a busy week. A nice buzz, great music, laughing people and a sexually charged atmosphere.

Reaching the well-stocked kitchen, she decided to switch to beer and selected a pricey import. After opening it, she sidled into the dining room and leaned against the wall where she could take in the scene. There were several obvious couples in the mix, but, most people seemed to be temporarily unattached and available. While several men appeared to be well into making their pitches, Gloria wasn't worried about a lack of opportunities and therefore didn't feel a need to rush.

Her eyes scanned the menagerie. They settled almost immediately on a devil. A tall man with athletic build was slowly moving through the living room. He sported a black shirt and pants covered by a blood red cape. As part of his costume, he had a pair of devil's horns in red on his head. In one of those inexplicable emotions, Gloria was immediately smitten.

She watched the devil's graceful movements and the natural confidence of his stride. The outfit was simultaneously formal, yet sensual. In addition to the horns, there was a bright red tie and reddish brown belt. The shirt was tight across his chest and hinted at well-developed and strong muscles. To complete the outfit, he carried a red and black plastic pitchfork.

As Gloria stared, the devil continued his stroll, with eyes scanning the revelers. When he left the living room, Gloria shook her head to break the trance. She was drawn to follow. Taking a long tug on her beer, she pushed off from the wall and moved off in pursuit.

Leaving the living room, Gloria had to squeeze past a hefty woman ill-advisedly dressed as a large green melon. She caught a glimpse of red moving slowly down the hall that curved around the back of the house. The hall had a glass wall that faced the patio next to the pool. Outside, costumed people were lounging in chairs and on low stone walls in the warm evening. A few were dancing.

The demon acknowledged several people as he passed and exchanged pleasantries, but generally kept moving. He seemed to be alone, but that was unlikely to be the case for long. At a free-for-all party like this, anyone that attractive would be a quick target of attention.

The man turned to the right and pushed through a door to the patio. As he did, he paused beneath a light and looked back in Gloria's direction. In fact, it was almost like he was looking at Gloria. The overhead light accented the dirty blond hair that formed a corona around his head. It was carefully styled to look disheveled and curled across his forehead and about his ears in a fashionable and sexy style. His eyebrows were full and expressive. He made the slightest nod and grinned in Gloria's direction and proceeded through the door.

Gloria was confused. She was certain she didn't know this person. She looked around to see if there was someone else who the devil might have been eying, but no one was obvious. The apparent acknowledgement stoked Gloria's interest and attraction.

The rush of emotion anticipating a possible connection with this person was pleasant, but unusual. It wasn't the fact that she was attracted to a man she'd never met. Although it wasn't her norm, Gloria had hooked up with near strangers on several occasions. She liked the fun and spicy variety offered by spontaneous sex. Yet, while this creature was bewitching, there was also something different that she couldn't put her finger on. This hint of mystery added to the allure.

Gloria decide to approach and engage him before someone else did.

As she neared the patio door, Gloria stopped at a woman dressed as a cat who the demon had briefly spoken to. "Excuse me. Could you tell me who the man was that you just talked to?"

"Which one?" the cat asked with a slight drunken slur.

Gloria turned and pointed to him on the patio, only to realize too late that the object of her blossoming affection was looking right at her again. Embarrassed, Gloria quickly turned away.

But, the lady cat tilted woozily to the side and scanned the patio. "You mean the horny one in red?"

"Yes", Gloria replied without repeating the error of looking back.

The cat leaned in, exhaled a beer-laden breath, opened her eyes wide and whispered, "That'sthe Devil." And then gave an exaggerated nod as if to confirm her confidence in the statement.

"Ahh, thanks." Gloria responded for the unhelpful information. She turned to leave the house.

As she did, her cat confidante asked in an overly loud voice, "Are you a whore?"

Gloria hoped she was referring to her costume. But as people turned to stare, somehow she didn't feel as confident or complimented as when Brandy had made a similar remark earlier.

Closing the door, Gloria turned to locate the red dressed demon. She spotted him sitting alone in the semi-dark on a low wall on the far side of the pool. Gloria was happy that this time he wasn't looking at her. She summoned her courage, finished her beer, discarded the bottle and headed for her quarry.

Halfway there, as she circled the pool, the man turned as if sensing her approach and looked directly into Gloria's eyes. The piercing stare had a disquieting effect. Gloria didn't stop, but she involuntarily slowed her pace. Trying to get into the state of mind of being the hunter, she had a momentary flash that she might be the hunted. An image of a fly approaching a spider's web popped into her mind. She had no time to dwell on it as she reached the wall.

To break the ice, Gloria looked down and said, "I'm sorry for staring earlier. I was captivated by your costume."

Not getting up from the wall, the devil replied, "That's quite alright. You caught my eye earlier, as well."

Flattered, Gloria said, "I did?"

"You look like a hooker," he said with pleasant approval. "I know hookers and you'd fit right in."

Taking the statement as a compliment, Gloria explained, "Thanks. It took me a while to get the look. I wasn't sure anyone would appreciate the effort."

"It was hard not to notice when you greeted our hostess by lifting your skirt and flashing your pussy."

Gloria flushed deep red and her body got hot with embarrassment. Her jaw opened to say something, but nothing came out. Flustered, she felt a strong urge to flee.

"Relax," the devil said with a look of sincerity. "I thought it was a bold, but charming greeting." He reached out and took Gloria's hand with fingers that were cold on her hot flesh. Pulling her gently down, he said, "Have a seat." in a manner that was less than a command, but more than an invitation.

Gloria was disconcerted. She hadn't thought anyone else had been a witness of her immodest display. Nonetheless, she decided any explanation would only worsen matters. As she sat, she inhaled a strong scent of a after shave. To change the subject from her wanton behavior, Gloria said, "That's an unusual cologne."

Her red horned companion shifted closer until their thighs were touching. Then, leaned in closely and offered his neck as if to allow Gloria a better smell. "It's called Caliente."

Surprised by the sudden and unexpected proximity of their bodies, Gloria at first recoiled, then caught herself, tilted forward and inhaled. "It's very spicy and special," she said earnestly.

"Why, thank you." came the reply, accompanied by a pat on Gloria's bare knee. In moving to straighten his body, the demon did a slow twist. The motion brought his upper arm in contact with her breasts. They rubbed against each other for several seconds. The startling intimate contact sent a buzz through Gloria's body. With widen eyes, she looked to see if her partner had any reaction. The demon was looking across the pool and simply straightened his shoulders and adjusted the lapels of his jacket as if nothing unusual had happened. Gloria struggled to control her spinning head and racing heart.

Although she was desperately hoping for some sexual action tonight, the unusual nature of this encounter had Gloria unbalanced. While her new bosom buddy sipped on the last of his drink, Gloria tried to regain some measure of composure. All of the demon's features from his impeccable outfit, to his lascivious movements; seemed designed to arouse and attract. Yet, the red caped gentleman also projected an air of cool nonchalance. The incongruous mix made it difficult to read his intentions.

She realized they hadn't been introduced. "My name is Gloria. And which particular devil are you?"

Without hesitation her companion turned toward her and replied playfully, "I'm Satan's little brother. I'm an incubus who leads people into temptation. My friends call me Vlad."

"Nice to meet you, Vlad." Then, with the alcohol making her assertive, Gloria added, "I'm in the mood for a little temptation."

With a wide smile and mischievous eyes, Vlad said, "Are you sure you know what you're dealing with? There's no such thing as a 'little' temptation when you dance with the devil."

Getting into the spirit of the light sexual banter, Gloria answered, "That goes the same with hookers."

Vlad assessed her thoughtfully for a few seconds, and then said with a slight smirk, "I'm not sure I'm your type."

Gloria took the caution as both coy repartee and as a challenge to whether she was serious about pursuing the possibility of sex after so little interaction. She determined to press on aggressively and stated with mock surprise, "Is that so? I thought devils and hookers made a good match since we both lead so many to sin. I can't believe you're not up to getting your pitchfork into the hot flesh of a working girl?"

Throwing back his head, Vlad gave a delightful laugh that rocked his broad shoulders. Seeming to enjoy a private joke, Vlad said, "You shouldn't taunt the devil. We do so love to ravish fallen women and I have little restraint when under the spell of a voluptuous woman. So long as you know what you're in for, we could have a fun and surprising time. But, I think more drink would help lubricate the evening." He started to stand.

Gloria signaled him to sit. "I'll get it. Remember, hookers are here to service your every need. What would you like?"

"I'll have another glass of this marvelous mead. It has a hint of dark cherries." Then, licking his lips, "I love the taste of cherries."

Cocking her head and raising an eyebrow, Gloria said, "I'm just the girl who can give you a taste." With that, she stood and gave her hips an erotic hitch, "I'll be right back." Affecting her most blatantly whorish strut for Vlad's benefit, she walked to the patio bar.

Gloria felt a growing desire. She sensed her strong attraction was being returned. Their verbal foreplay was building her energy and arousal. The sluttish clothes and their role-playing were having a magnifying effect. It felt like this was going to be a memorable night and she mentally committed to push it to the limit.

Before reaching for the wine, Gloria decided to brace herself and calm her nerves. She scanned the hard liquor and a bottle of Red Breast Irish whiskey caught her attention. She poured a shot and downed it quickly. Courage in a glass. The liquor gave her instant warmth. Just as she finished shaking her head from the jolt, Brandy came wobbling up.

"I know that look," Brandy said with a smile. "You're ready to jump someone. Who's the lucky guy?"

Gloria looked across the pool. Vlad was adjusting his tie, but looking right at them. This time Gloria was pleased at his possessive attention. A full Pirate's Moon was rising above the pines and its glow gave Vlad an ethereal appearance. With a nod in Vlad's direction, she said to Brandy, "I've been talking to the Devil in red. Do you know anything about him?"

After a quick glance, Brandy gave him a wave and said, "That's Vlad. Everyone knows Vlad. Quite the wild one."

"I'm learning that. It's kind of exciting. Is Vlad seeing anyone?"

With a hint of surprise in her voice, Brandy asked, "Are you interested?"

"I think I may be."

"You kinky little tramp! I didn't know you werethatadventurous." Brandy poured herself a drink.

Gloria was mildly offended that a swinger like Brandy thought of her as in any way prudish. Waving at her hooker outfit, she said, "I can be as wild as the next prostitute." But even in her more inebriated state, she didn't repeat her earlier skirt lifting performance.

"Well, with Vlad it can get pretty wild. But, go for it girl. Vlad isn't seeing anyone. Prefers to play the field. And, definitely moves fast and loves to attract attention." Brandy took a long sip and finished, "And, you must tell me how it goes. This could be one of the better matches of the night." Then she wandered off to talk up some more guests.

The tipsier Gloria got, and the more people doubted her willingness to push sexual boundaries, the more determined she became. Vlad was stretching his torso and flexing his muscles. Although visible to anyone looking, the performance was clearly intended for Gloria's benefit.

Gloria picked up two fresh wine glasses and brought the entire bottle of honey and cherry mead back to Vlad.

Pouring the wine before sitting, Gloria said, "Brandy says you're quite wild."

"I'm flattered. That's high praise from her."

Setting down the bottle, Gloria sat on the wall. This time, she was the one who deliberately positioned herself intimately close with their hips and knees in contact. "Am I going to see any of this wildness?" Gloria challenged him.

Without replying, Vlad tilted his wine glass and began a slow sip. Simultaneously, with his other hand, he lightly caressed Gloria's cheek while staring into her eyes with obvious desire. The motion continued down her throat and moved around to the back of her neck where he playfully tugged on the curly locks. Setting his glass down, Vlad turned and moved forward. With his dark eyes wide open, he pulled Gloria's head toward him and initiated a kiss.

With the touch of their lips, Gloria went into a full swoon. Although Vlad pressed firmly, his lips were soft and warm. The taste of the wine lingering in his mouth was intoxicating. A strong animal magnetism from Vlad melted any remaining inhibitions and Gloria reveled in the moment.

Vlad was excited by the ease of the seduction. It charged his powerful proclivity for dominance and pleasure derived from public displays of sexual contact. While not in the center of the crowd, they were plainly visible to all. Deciding to press the advantage and determine the full extent of Gloria's tolerance for exhibitionism, Vlad moved his hand from Gloria's neck to her breast.

The squeeze of her bosom was a rapid acceleration of what Gloria knew was leading inevitably to the intercourse she'd been seeking since she arrived. She leaned into Vlad's massaging palm to signal her willingness. Although her alcohol besotted mind was functioning slowly, her inherent modesty was still operating. She plotted how they could move to one of Brandy's upstairs bedrooms to consummate their lust.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
394 Followers
12