Satan's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
394 Followers

Gently stroking the fleshy tit through the soft pink material, Vlad pressed his tongue against Gloria's teeth and into the warmth of her mouth. His snake-like tongue probed and thrust in sensual pleasure and elicited a similar response.

Gloria dropped a hand to Vlad's knee and began to massage his leg through the expensive material. Increasingly lost in the turn-on of Vlad's manipulation of her breasts and the French-kissing, she shut her eyes in obvious pleasure and parted her wet pink lips to facilitate Vlad's entry.

Stimulated by the contact and Gloria's response, Vlad slipped his fingers inside the tube top and squeezed the hard nipple.

This elicited an audible gasp from Gloria. Her body tingled and her loins began to moisten.

In a quick movement, Vlad bent his fingers and pulled the material of Gloria's top down to reveal her entire left breast.

Even in her addled state, Gloria was startled. She was flustered because they were beginning to attract attention. But, she was also aroused by the thrill of the touch and giddy from the public exposure. She brought her hand to her chest and tried to cover her breast.

Vlad resisted and worked her nipple with greater vigor. "I thought you wanted wild, my hungry little hooker?"

The hormones and booze made it hard to think straight. Gloria's raging desire knew exactly what it wanted. That was to ravish and be ravished by this magnificent creature. Right here, right now. But, some scintilla of discretion reminded her that while she was dressed like a prostitute, some portions of her audience were her friends and business associates. "I do want wild," she whispered, "but I think we'd be more uninhibited in a bedroom."

With a deep and throaty laugh, Vlad said, "Wild and uninhibited doesn't mean behind closed doors." And before Gloria could reply, he added, "Come dance with me. I'll teach you uninhibited."

Vlad stood and with a strong pull lifted Gloria to her feet. Gloria took advantage of the movement to re-cover her exposed flesh. Vlad led her from the semi-darkness to the better lit portion of the patio where several couples were dancing to a song with a strong drum beat.

In a rapid movement, Vlad pulled Gloria close, gave her a kiss and spun her away so their arms and legs were spread. The move caused Gloria's breasts to bounce lasciviously. After a brief pause, Vlad pulled her close and began to dance fluidly across the patio.

In the best of situations, Gloria was an average dancer. In her current condition, she could only hold on and follow Vlad's strong and expert lead. The spinning whirl added to her dizziness and disorientation. It also created a fantasy-like, romantic patina to their connection. Gloria entered a dreamlike and docile state of pleasant submission to her body's concupiscence and Vlad's fervid dominance.

The dancing, with the sensual intermingling of their bodies, energized Vlad. The provocatively dressed, malleable and wantonly sluttish girl pushed Vlad from a smolder to a boil. His hands caressed Gloria's hot flesh and squeezed her derriere.

Vlad simultaneously leaned Gloria backward and with a hand lifted her leg at the knee forcing her off balance. Gloria had to wrap her arms behind Vlad's neck and hooked her ankle behind his waist to keep from falling. The position revealed the full length of her shapely thigh and flashed her red lingerie for the enjoyment of the many who were now staring openly at their risqué display.

Before returning her to her feet, Vlad moved fingers slowly and deliberately along the inside of Gloria's thigh and raked his nails across the front of her panties.

Gloria exhaled an intense and libidinous moan. When her muscles clinched, her hands grasped Vlad's hair and pushed his costume horns forward into a rakish and aggressive position. Her senses were afire and her panties were damp as juices began to seep from her body. She gave up all thought of making it to the bedroom and realized that she might climax just from their amorous fondling.

Back on their feet, they did three twirls and approached the glass wall of the house. Stopping, Vlad stared into Gloria with burning eyes. Without breaking the prurient gaze, he grabbed both of Gloria's breasts and once again pulled down her top.

This time Gloria gave no resistance, but simply waited for the next move. When Vlad ducked forward and flicked his tongue against Gloria's pebble hard nipple, her back arched and her knees bent in joyful acquiescence. Vlad switched between licking and sucking and moved between breasts. Gloria closed her eyes, swayed her hips to the music and enjoyed the assault. Her hands caressed Vlad's shoulders and back and petted his ears and hair.

Gloria's eyes fluttered open when Vlad's hand lifted the front of her skirt.

Vlad raised his head and with two fingers touched Gloria's swollen vagina. Slowly, he traced her moist and silken lips through the opening in the trashy panties. The electricity coursing through Gloria's body caused an involuntary shudder. It continued as Vlad brought the fingers to his mouth and sucked them deep inside with a satisfied smile. "I told you the devil loved the taste of cherries."

Mesmerized, Gloria had never been this infatuated and rarely this aroused. Oblivious to the location and the audience, she succumbed completely to the sinful temptation. Kissing Vlad, she mumbled, "Take me now, take me over the edge."

Pressing his nose into Gloria's hair, Vlad's tongue touched her ear and exhaled, "At your wish, my dear." Leaning into Gloria with his shoulders, he pinned her against the glass wall.

Gloria could feel all eyes upon them from the patio and inside the house. What had been an excessive display of affection had evolved into a full blown sex show for the voyeuristic enjoyment of the revelers. Gloria didn't care. In fact, it added to her pleasure. She was lost in the steam and fog of orgiastic emotion and was looking forward with anticipation to the final act. Her only thoughts were of rubbing her dripping pussy hard against Vlad until they climaxed in each other's arms.

In a quick movement, Vlad pulled down his zipper.

Gloria felt long fingers and strong hands squeeze her buttocks and lift her hips from the wall. Vlad's engorged penis pressed against her crotch applying wonderful pressure. They began to gyrate and grind increasing the sexual delight.

Staring into Gloria's eyes with a wicked lust, Vlad began to thrust his pelvis more violently. The tactile fabric of their clothes acted as an additional erotic stimulant.

With her mind spinning and her body on auto-pilot, Gloria became the shameless hooker she was dressed as. Before she could think, Vlad reached down, raised the front of her skirt, released his organ and pressed their groins together.

The tip of his penis was pressing on her vagina and rubbing against her hard and very sensitive clitoris. Gloria's eyes went wide when she realized he intended to fully consummate their sex.

Vlad's mouth broke into a devilish grin. With the next thrust, he penetrated Gloria.

She let out a short, high pitched squeak and lifted up on her toes. There was a noticeable gasp from the audience who were transfixed. Even for Brandy's parties, this was way beyond the norm. Disoriented, Gloria wiggled her hips in an attempt to remove herself from the hard shaft. It only served to increase the stimulation on her clitoris. Confused, Gloria ejaculated a short squeal, "What..., what are we doing?"

With a diabolical laugh, Vlad answered, "We're just enjoying myLittle Devil."

While Gloria struggled weakly, Vlad held their bodies tightly together. He kept the full length of his penis in Gloria's tight and hot tunnel. While completely aroused, Vlad was jolted even higher by Gloria's surprise. He felt certain Brandy had revealed Vlad's affinity for exhibitionism and that Gloria had desired a kinky adventure. Her startled reaction was an additional erotic plus.

When Gloria stopped her attempt to uncouple, Vlad withdrew and began a slow rhythmic assault.

Gloria's body responded in kind. In a voice that was perplexed and questioning, she stammered between lunges, "Are you...always...like...this?"

Not slowing the shove of his hips, Vlad replied breathlessly, "Always...love."

As the pace of their fucking increased, Gloria almost lost her balance. Vlad maneuvered her backwards so she was propped against the glass wall again. On the other side, people had crowded close to get an intimate view of the bizarre copulation. The licentious action was affecting their libidos. Several people were furtively masturbating. Others were starting some not so furtive mutual groping. However, Vlad and Gloria were the main event.

The realization of her situation played out like a slow motion movie in Gloria's mind. 'I'm being fucked. By a devil. While dancing. With everyone watching.'

She had misread the earlier signals and clues. Despite her prior assertions of complete willingness for promiscuous action, this was beyond any previous experience, or anything she'd conceived. The thought flashed through her mind, and she whispered it aloud, "Oh my god, Iama whore."

"Yes, you are." came Vlad's grateful reply.

Gloria was completely embarrassed. But that was secondary to her building and incipient rapture. However she'd gotten here, her craving was now irresistible. Her exposed boobs rubbing against Vlad's chest were on fire. Her back banging against the wall increased the pressure when their groins collided. The smell of their intermingled colognes now mixed with the earthy aroma of pheromones and fluids. She was overcome.

Vlad's face was turning red from passion and exertion. His hair was rocking to their beat. He bit his lip as he approached climax.

Gloria was in a state of animal heat. Her universe narrowed to their grinding organs. Oblivious, to the watchers, Gloria screamed out, "OHHHHHHH, FUCK ME HARD!"

Dropping her arms to Vlad's hips for support, Gloria direct the incubus' movement to maximize the contact with her buzzing clitoris. In a last flail of heaves and shoves that threatened the glass, Gloria came in a torrent of grunts and spasms.

With a final hard pierce that impaled Gloria's quaking body against the wall, Vlad arched his back and stiffened. His penis convulsed in time with the contractions of Gloria's vagina.

They stood frozen in their statuesque copulation for long seconds while the ecstasy flowed through their exhausted bodies. Vlad's head lolled forward onto Gloria's shoulder. Gloria rested her hands lightly on the curve of his back. They both had their eyes closed and struggled to catch their breaths.

The crowd of observers had gone silent as the dancers had approached and reached their crashing climax. Now Brandy set down her drink and started to applaud. Others looked at her and joined in. Soon the patio was a crescendo of claps, whistles, catcalls and lewd, but appreciative, comments.

The noise seemed to revive the still joined lovers. Vlad lifted his head and gave Gloria a quick peck on the lips. He withdrew from Gloria and stepped back. After wiping his penis and hands with his handkerchief, he zipped his pants. Then, he ran his fingers through his hair and repositioned his horns.

Gloria was still slumped against the glass and slowly regaining some part of her senses. Looking into her eyes with an expression that mixed sweetness and mischief, Vlad said, "That my, wild little prostitute, is what 'uninhibited' means."

With a gentlemanly gesture, Vlad lifted Gloria's tube top and concealed her breasts. Then, he helped lower her to the ground to finish her recovery. She sat against the window with her legs splayed.

Completely spent, Gloria could only limply enjoy the pleasant afterglow of her orgasm. As she stared at Vlad, she couldn't believe how unruffled and energized he looked despite their vigorous copulation.

Vlad turned to leave. Then, he paused as if remembering something.

Turning back to Gloria, Vlad reached into his wallet and extracted ten dollars. He folded the bill and stuck it in Gloria's tube top just below the gold "For Sale" sign hanging on her necklace. "Best money I ever spent on a hooker."

Straightening his shoulders, Vlad announced to the crowd, "Vlad needs a drink." He strutted toward the bar as if nothing more had happened than the most routine business transaction.

Having been paid, Gloria realized that her prostitute outfit was no longer just a costume. She was a whore; and a cheap one at that.

It made her feel like a slut. It made her feel liberated. It made her feel excited.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
394 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow!

i liked the fact that most of the story was the building up and anticipation to the deed. God it's a horney story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ah?

Sexy? Yep. Uninhibited? Definitely. Too much? Well, yes :) A truly good writer? Absolutely...

Cheers

Yoron

redptcredptcabout 17 years ago
A little bit of the devil!

I enjoyed it and, unlike a lot of these stories, read it to the end. In my opinion the tale was well crafted and nicely written. I was disappointed to find you got so few responses. Perhaps, in this venue, you need to add a lot more 'dripping' description for a more universal reception. My hand found my cock and that is always, for me, a essential element of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotically Arousing

Great description of "cat and mouse" foreplay with the tables ultimately turned on the cat. Finely written and builds to a stimulating climax.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cum Dump How my friend Angela came to be the neighbourhood cum dump.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hadley's Cherry Teenage gymnast offers her virginity to her Dad's boss.in First Time
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories