Satan's Sissy

Story Info
A tormented sissy prays to Satan to make him female.
1.9k words
3.94
29.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh you stupid little faggot! You just had to go and get married to a woman! Why?? Why fuck up some poor girl's life like that? Was it because you crave humiliation, and subconsciously you knew it would be just a matter of time before you got caught, and you would be outed publicly? Outed as a pole smoking homosexual who was more at home in frilly skirts and high heels, than in a shirt and tie! And then not only your wife, but your parents, siblings, co-workers - everybody would know just what a disgusting little pussy you really are. Or did you seriously think that when you married Jen that she would make you straight? If so, I guess that little notion was driven out of your silly little head when, within weeks of your marriage, you couldn't keep the thoughts out of being with a man when you were having sex with Jen. You knew you were doomed almost from the start - didn't you, bitch?

How long did it take - 9 months, a year - before you started back cross dressing when Jen was out? And how long after that did you make your first trip back to an adult bookstore, dressed in high heels, lipstick and short-shorts, to suck cock in the privacy of the video preview booths, calling yourself "Marcie!" Man, that first hot swallow of jizz tasted SO fuckin' GOOD! Remember? After not having it for so long? Remember how goddamn SWEET it tasted? And how downright SEXY you felt, stripped down completely nude except for your 4 inch high heels, squatting between a big man's hairy legs, as you gave him a hot, mouthwatering BLOW JOB! Running your fruity little hands all over those muscular hairy legs, feeling them start to shake, and you laughed silently because you knew - didn't you sissy - that when a man's legs shake like that he's about to cum? God you're disgusting!

Remember that afternoon when Jen found your stash? And when she went through your PC and saw all the disgusting things you had written in your "private" journal, remember the names she called you? Remember how humiliated you felt as your wife called you a disgusting "Faggot??" And told you to get the fuck out? But that's what you wanted, wasn't it, sissy? You wanted to be humiliated, because that's part of your nature. It's why you like it when other men bitch slap you around, or piss in your mouth! Jen told you that she had doubts about you from the beginning, that her friends had told her they thought you were gay. And they had been right!

So you packed your shit and were about to leave, when she suddenly did a 180 and told you to wait - that she was willing to forgive you - to help you. And you went into the bedroom and had the best sex of your marriage. She got on top of you and fed her tits into your mouth as her hips bucked your stiff cock. For a few minutes there you actually felt like a man again. And later, Jen never mentioned what she had seen again. And you purged - threw out all your girlie clothes and high heels, lipsticks, compacts, etc. But within 6 months you had it all back - and more. And you were a regular at the adult bookstore again too - sucking cock and letting horny men fuck you in the ass! Whimpering in naked pleasure in the buff arms of some macho man, as he humped your feminine buttocks.

One night, you went out on the avenue near the adult bookstore to stroll the streets. You were wearing high heels, a halter top, and a frilly little skirt. You didn't have to do this - I mean, you had all the cock you could want in the safety of the adult bookstore! But you just had to kick it up a notch, because - why" Because it felt so daring? So you went out on the street, dressed like the sweetest little bitch in town, and hustled men for money. You had already sucked a few men off in their cars, when a hot looking man pulled up beside you in a Dodge Ram pick up truck. "How much for a blow job, honey?" he had asked. And when you told him "Forty bucks, sweetie," you found yourself in handcuffs, arrested for prostitution, and no amount of tearful pleading could get you out of it. The cops didn't even know you were a guy until they booked you into the county jail and stripped search you. It was in all the papers and this time Jen left you.

And at work, everyone averted their eyes when they saw you coming. But you heard the whispers and muffled laughter after you passed. The judge put you on community service and you paid a fine. And, you had to register as a sex offender. You went full on woman after that, and ended up getting arrested again, and this time getting 6 months in the county house of correction. While you were inside, you were known as Pretty Pinkie, and the man who owned you turned you out to whore for him. So, ironically, you went to jail for being a whore, and you became an even bigger whore while you were locked up. You ended up getting 2 year as an habitual criminal, when you were arrested on the same charge for the 5th time in little over a year. When you got out you were covered in jail house tattoos, gang signs on your buttocks, and the name "Jose" tatted on your neck.

When did it all start for you, ladyboy? How old were you when you realized how hot and sexy you looked in the full length mirror, wearing nothing but some of your mom's red lipstick, and a pair of her sexiest high heels? That was only a few weeks after you had gotten down on your knees and prayed - not to God, because you knew God would never grant suck a request - but to Satan, and you begged him that, if he would make you a woman, you would serve him, both on earth now, and for eternity later - in Hell! Then you had masturbated, and when you came, remember how foolish you felt? God?? SATAN?? What were you - a comic book character? So you put it out of your mind, even when you found yourself nude in high heels and lipstick - looking every inch the woman you prayed to be. Then came the dog - the Rottweiler. Was it a coincidence that his name was Lucifer. He belonged to JJ, your mom's boyfriend, and they both moved in together about a month later. The dog was unnerving, the way he stared at you, like he knew something, some secret. He was always sneaking around quietly; you'd look around and he'd be sitting there - was he smiling, that fucker?? Then he'd turn and walk into another room.

One afternoon when they were both at work, you were lying in your bed nude, a coat of fresh lipstick on your pouty lips, you stiff cock in your hands, and you were masturbating. You heard a slight noise - Lucifer - standing there, watching. You sat up remember, and beckoned the animal to you. He came to you, sniffing around your groin, giving your penis a tentative lick. You groaned as he began lapping and licking hungrily around your dick and balls. You raised your silky legs, exposing your little pink anus, and he hungrily licked and at on your ass. That's when you spotted the bright pink of his penis, emerging from the sheath of black fur. You reached for it and held the stiff cock in your hand. The dog whined and became excited. In a million years you had never thought of having sex with a dog - yet, here you were, seemingly knowing exactly what to do. You ended up having anal sex with the dog. It was wild! He licked your asshole before jumping up on your bare back, and his erect cock found the mouth of your anus. He went crazy hunching you like you were his bitch and you were mating! You felt fear, momentarily, as his teeth nipped at your back and neck, and he took the back of your neck in his jaws as he fucked you, his growl in your ear.

After that you had sex with the dog almost every day. Your body was covered in red scratches from Lucifer's paws. The dog was now your master, and you were indeed, his bitch. But nothing lasts forever, and JJ moved out, taking Lucifer with him.

But you were hooked now. Just jerking off wasn't going to cut it. You were horny all the time! You knew you looked good when you dolled up and acted lady like - with your small, delicate frame, heart shaped chin, and full lips - you looked like a bitch. At first just going out to the mall in skirts and heels was enough. But the looks and attention you were getting from men, made you want more. Flirting with them wasn't enough; you wanted sex! There was this cute black guy who hit on you every time he saw you, he made it clear he wanted to fuck you. And you wanted him too. So you accepted his invitation and went to a motel with him. And when he found out you weren't really a girl, he beat you within an inch of your life. You were lucky not to be killed! So you learned a valuable lesson; men don't like being fooled.

Around that time you began hanging out in adult bookstores. You found out that men have sex in the video arcades in the back - queers mostly - but a lot of straight men went there too, just to get a quick blow job. Your favorite thing was to get a booth, strip nude, unlock the door and wait. A cute young thing like you got LOTS of action, and you perfected your cock sucking skills there. One night you saw a tranny hanging out in the arcade. She looked good, but was obviously a guy. She was the one who told you about the market for girlie bois among straight men. So you went home, put on some heels and a dress, and - got more cock than you could handle.

Eventually you had a religious experience and were baptized in a Christian church. You purged all your feminine things and renounced Satan. That's where you met Jen. She was attractive and feminine, and you both hit it off. Thoughts of cross dressing and sucking cock still occasionally crossed your mind, but you believed that, with the power of prayer, God had "cured" you.

Now you find yourself squatting between some black man's legs in a prison cell, you white body covered in prison tats, sucking his cock for 2 candy bars and some Ramen noodles. These you would take back to your pimp. It took awhile, but you know now who owns you - Satan! He has perverted you - God's creation - into a twisted version of a real woman!