Satan's Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck you off if you let me go," the rock-chick said bluntly.

Rage made my hands curl into fists. That was my fucking cock, you slimy bitch!

Suddenly the manager's hand descended on my shoulder and pulled me through another doorway, closing it and shutting off all sound.

I blinked, suddenly feeling myself again. Hang on, had he said "you three"?

"So what about me?" I asked, feeling a bit stupid.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "You're not dead."

That was a relief, for about two seconds. "Then what am I doing here?"

"Simpler than letting you get arrested and then trying to sort it out later," she said candidly. "You're here because I want to offer you a job, and I made sure you didn't kill yourself - or get killed, that's the second time the bassist has done that, but I managed to hide the body the first time - because I want to offer you a job."

I blinked at her. "A job?" I was still feeling really fucking stupid.

"A job," she said brightly. "You'd end up down here when you died anyway, but I think you'd be a real asset to the activities of this organisation."

I groaned. I got enough of that sort of language at work. "Can you can the corporate speak?" I asked, feeling my head hurting reflexively.

She shrugged. "Where do you think it came from? Anyway, all the real work around here is done by demons and devils, but the key positions are filled by ex humans, not fallen angels. I've been here almost since the beginning. My name's Sheeba - not that one - and I'm greed. Nice to meet you."

I automatically shook her hand. "You're greed?" Yep, still fucking stupid.

"Epitome of," she said with a careless wave of her hand. "I channel, engender, create - I walk the earth and make otherwise sane men and women with careful budgets want to kill to climb over the bodies of anyone who gets between them and their next promotion.

"The thing is, you see, we've got an opening for lust. I think you'd be a good candidate."

"I thought you'd be lust," I said, before digesting the fact she thought I would be a good epitome of lust in its purest form, and wondering whether to be proud or insulted.

"They're easy to confuse," she said. "But the difference is - I took a band and convinced them to be desperate for stardom as well as girls.

"You, on the other hand, would be making prostitutes and brothels rich, and turning parties into orgies. Any band you managed wouldn't put their clothes on long enough to practice, but they might wash more often and work on their lines."

I shook my head. "You seriously want me to, what, lead an entire department and be lust?"

She waved her hand in a vague gesture. "Oh no," she said. "Operations just sort of take care of themselves. We're more like demonic forces to look up to. We provide everyone else with the best bad example. And yes, I want you to be lust."

I looked down at myself. I was still naked, which suddenly made me feel embarrassed again. My tits were nice but not big, my legs were okay, but...

"I'm hardly the hottest body in town," I said, looking at her meaningfully.

She laughed. "Oh, do you think this is my body? We have a great benefits package, starting with a proper makeover. Will you take it?"

I squinted at her. "So... I get a new body, demonic powers, the ability to make otherwise sane men and women cream their pants when I walk past, and I live forever without having to fear eternal hellfire and damnation?"

"Yes."

"Just yes? No catch?"

"Weeeeell," she said, "We might lose a war against the heavenly hosts, but that's unlikely. And if you don't join us, you'll suffer everlasting torment anyway."

"Well, okay then," I said with a shrug. "I'm in."

She clapped her hands. "Excellent! I'll get you changed, and then introduce you to the other girls."

"The other sins are girls too?"

"All except pride. Satan keeps one man so he have homosexual sex whenever he feels like it, just to piss off It upstairs."

I perked up. "So we get to fuck Satan?"

She rolled her eyes. "Just about every day. The rest of us have been hanging out on finding a good candidate for lust to let us off the hook. And I'm warning you: Your powers of carnal attraction don't work on us."

For just one second, I remembered I used to be straight, then dismissed the thought as being too boring. "I'll just have to fuck more humans, then."

She grinned, warmly. "That's the spirit!"

#

I stood in front of the full-length mirror in my chambers and stretched, feeling a delicious thrill run all up and down my new body. I still looked a bit like me, but I had mouth-watering legs all the way to huge melons of tits, wide hips and an hourglass waist, long neck - face it, I was a fucking wet dream. I looked fucking sultry next to Sheeba, and I had thought she was the pinnacle of stunning!

I stared at myself and licked my lips. My horns, which I could mentally wish away for short periods, and my wings and tail - ditto - just made me look exotic.

I had to meet Satan before I started work. I was going to fuck him every way I knew how, and suddenly I knew ways I would never even have imagined. Oh yes, it was a good thing we could rearrange time - the boss was going to have his cock in all my holes for about a century.

I bent over backwards, stretching, until I could grab my ankles.

I wonder if I should warm up with a damned soul, first?

12