Sated Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri feels his cock begin to twitch, and times it perfectly. Just as his orgasm overtakes him, she sinks her fangs into the artery in his thigh. As the hot cum explodes from him, so does the hot blood explode into her mouth. The coppery taste is exquisite on her tongue. She can feel each throb of his orgasm as she continues to stroke him with her hand. She can also feel each throb of his heart as she drinks from him.

Paul is in a state of panicked euphoria. The orgasm is the most intense of his life, he feels as if his balls are being drained completely. He can also feel her teeth in him, feel his blood pumping from his leg and into her. He feels himself starting to lose consciousness as the pleasure and pain mix.

As the light begins to fade from the periphery of his vision, he realizes he doesn't mind. He loves her, and he is giving her what she needs.

Sherri feels him stop throbbing in her hand as she continues to drink. The blood lust is completely upon her now, and she knows she is about to drain him dry. She loves him, but this is something that she must do. The warm red fluid tastes so good as she drinks. She is unconsciously clenching and unclenching her thighs as the excess blood flows down her chin and over her naked body.

His heartbeat is slowing, she can feel it. She knows he is almost empty, knows that the ritual is near completion. As his heart beats it's last drum, she feels herself begin to orgasm yet again. He is drained now, but she holds onto his leg and rides the waves of pleasure as they roll over her. When it is done, she collapses at his feet, sated.

One Year Later

She sits in the bar, glad the trade show is over for another year. If one more of these balding, middle aged married men hits on her, she's going to scream. Sipping her white wine, she scans the crowd. She just happens to be looking towards the door when they walk in,

They are a beautiful couple, she is thin, with long black hair, wearing a backless dress. He is handsome, with short black hair and wearing a dark suit. Both have striking alabaster skin. Too bad she doesn't get hit on by men like that! She even found herself attracted to the woman!

Then she realized she'd been watching them for longer than she thought. They were walking towards her, both with glasses of red wine in their hands. It was the woman who spoke.

"Hello, I'm Sherri, and this is Paul. Do you mind if we joined you?"

"Hi, I'm Julie, please, take a seat."

**********************

Please drop me a line and let me know what you thought of the story. And don't forget to vote!

12