Satiable: My Rapist Gets His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Your skin is like satin. Your cock is amazing. I love it. I’ve wanted you from the moment I saw you, Tommy. I’m sorry we did it this way. I never want to hurt you. I want to take you in my arms and love you forever. I’ve never wanted to be with anyone like I’ve wanted to be with you, Tommy. You’re the most sexy, beautiful man I’ve ever known”

It was the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard anyone say while having his dick up another man’s ass.

Jared was still rubbing Tommy all over. He again fondled Tommy’s dick. I thought Tommy was down for the count but I was wrong. He must really like a dick up his ass, because it only took a little manual manipulation and Tommy again looked like he was ready for action.

Jared appeared to be ready for another round, too. He began that rocking motion that indicated the movement of dick within ass.

Since most of my story revolves around this time when my fantasy life became reality, I should point out that on many occasions I have rubbed myself off while dreaming of being in bed with two men at one time. Now that particular fantasy had become reality. But never in my wildest imaginings did I ever expect it to be like this.

I reached in the night stand and pulled out the strap-on dildo that our mysterious little visitor had forgotten to take with her when she left this afternoon. Just putting it on gave me a feeling of enormous phallic power.

I crawled onto the bed beside Jared. I whispered for him to pull out, but to keep holding Tommy’s penis. I gave Jared a wet washcloth. He removed the rubber and cleaned his dick. (I’m trying to teach Tommy a lesson, not give him AIDS.)

Tommy moaned when he felt the dick leaving his ass. His ass cheeks seemed to be searching for that dick again. Well I was glad to give it to him. I pressed the lubricated head of my phony dick against Tommy’s ass. He was already wide open so I jammed it right in there. I guess I forgot that the dildo was half again as big as Jared. Tommy screamed.

Jared slid underneath the kneeling Tommy and fed on Tommy’s penis, taking that huge thing into his mouth. He was lying on his back underneath Tommy and they were in the classic 69 position (except Tommy hadn’t sucked Jared’s dick).

I started fucking Tommy for all I was worth. Talk about turning the tables! I was crazed with a combination of anger, power, and lust. I was reaming that tight little ass of his with a 9” dildo. Tommy must have started liking it, because he suddenly engulfed Jared’s lovely cock in his mouth and began licking and sucking Jared’s erection. I pulled out for a second, got my camera, put it on the dresser facing the bed and set it on time delay. I jumped back on the bed and reinserted my trusty dildo into Tommy’s ass. A few seconds later a sudden flash let me know that this was recorded for history.

Tommy and Jared were reaching some kind of mutual rhythm with their oral stimulation of each other. I tried to match the motion with my fucking of Tommy’s ass. Suddenly Tommy was screaming around Jared’s dick and spraying his seed down Jared’s throat. Jared wasn’t far behind him, and for the first time, Tommy tasted another man’s cum. He liked it. He kept sucking and licking throughout Jared’s orgasm only letting up after Jared had shrunk back to his normal non-rigid size.

I pulled out of Tommy’s ass with a sigh of satisfaction. I hadn’t gotten off using the dildo on Tommy, but I didn’t really care. It was the feeling of power, of control that I got off on.

“Tommy”, I said. “I thought you should be on the receiving end of a rape. I know you’re a nice boy, but it’s important to differentiate between fantasy and reality. We’ve been living a fantasy the last few days. But you can never assume that a person wants to be taken against their will. Learn your lesson. Treat your lovers with respect. If they want to be treated like a whore in the bedroom, then treat them like a whore. But only if they want to be treated that way. Do you understand?”

Tommy’s eyes were closed. It was if he didn’t want to look at the scene that had exposed a side of his nature that maybe he hadn’t known existed. He nodded his head without opening his eyes.

I only had one thing more to do to achieve closure. I picked up my camera, downloaded the pictures to my computer, and then emailed the pictures to my business address. Tommy still hadn’t opened his eyes.

“Now Tommy, I know you want to be a good boy, and I know you don’t want to talk about the things that happened between you and me these last few days. But just to be sure that you have an incentive to keep your silence, I now have pictures of you talking the dick of a black man up your ass. (No offense, Jared.) Those pictures will never be seen by anyone but me, so long as you keep your mouth shut. But if one word of this leaks out, copies of these pictures will be sent to your parents, to your fraternity brothers, and to anyone else I can think of. I’m not blackmailing you. This is an insurance policy so I can sleep at night.”

“Please don’t show those pictures to my parents, Mrs. Holden. I promise I’ll never talk.” Tommy opened his eyes and they were pleading with me.

I smiled and leaned over and kissed his cheek. “Don’t worry, Tommy. You secret is safe with me. I just want to be sure that my secret is safe with you.”

Jared had never taken his mouth from Tommy’s dick. He was still making love to Tommy’s dick with slow sensual licking followed by some sort of suction thing that he did as he swallowed Tommy’s entire length. I was impressed with his technique.

I got up and stretched. I felt serene. For the first time this week I was totally relaxed.

I said, “Boys, I’ve had enough for one vacation. Jared, stop sucking Tommy’s dick! You two go into Tommy’s room and do whatever you must. I need to remove these dirty sheets so I can go to bed. Tommy seems to have made a mess of things.” I was back into full-fledged Mommy mode.

The boys got off the bed. Jared pulled Tommy out of my bedroom and into Tommy’s own. He just couldn’t’ seem to get enough of the feel of Tommy’s body. I can’t say that I blame him. I reminded myself to make sure Jared was gone before Jason made it home. He might have some questions about that.

So that’s my story. I had spent my vacation living fantasies, some of which I had never ever had before. I was satiated. After all, I’m a satiable woman. I was a little sad to think that this might be the last great sex of my life, since unlike the women in stories I read, this was not the epiphany that would set me on a path of cheating and slut-like behavior. I love my husband and will never cheat on him again (unless seduced into some rape fantasy…one must keep one’s options open).

I must have lain on my now clean sheets and just thought things over all night. I dozed and then woke with a start and began thinking again. Why couldn’t Daniel and I have the kind of sex that Tommy and I had? Then I had the true epiphany. It wasn’t all Danny’s fault. Maybe I wasn’t giving him the proper stimulation to make him desire me the way I wanted to be desired. This can be a two way street, this fantasy business. Tommy gave me fantasies. I gave him a humdinger of a fantasy in return. But I’ve never given Danny a fantasy. It’s just standard lovemaking with no frills. I find it boring, but Danny does too, I bet.

Then I knew it. I have to come clean with Danny. I’m going to tell him everything, in sordid detail. Our marriage is too valuable to keep secrets that can come out and ruin it. I want the secrets to come out now, but my way. When he learns about this week, he’s going to have his dick buried deeply in my pussy. I am going to whisper delirious nothings into his ear, and slowly I’ll talk about his boring, stable, serene wife making it with a teenager! Taking it up the ass with a beautiful young boy. Fucked by a slim little girl. Having sex with a gay black man. Fucking a boy up the ass. It’s not all going to come out at once. I’ve got material here to last for months. And each time I break something new to him, Danny is going to get the ride of his life.

And I’ve still got the strap-on dildo. I think it’s time that Danny learns to take it up the ass. But he’s going to have to beg for it.

_________________________________

Danny is my lover forever. Our sex life has become exciting and new. He can’t get enough of me. I can’t get enough of him. I’ve told him everything. He knows about Tommy. Let me tell you, if you are revealing potentially dangerous secrets to your significant other, I recommend you do it while riding his cock. Daniel is a man. He’s knows I am his forever. This little rape thing that happened was so ambivalent that to this day I’m not sure if it was really rape or if it was fantasy. Since Danny doesn’t care, I don’t either.

My life is filled with romance. My husband loves me. Jason is gone from the house, and it’s like we are newlyweds again.

By the way, Jason keeps telling us about this new friend of Tommy’s, a black kid named Jared. They are the best of friends and seem to get together almost every weekend. They’ve invited him to go with Tommy to spend a weekend with Jared at his campus about sixty miles from Jason’s school. I’m not talking. I made a promise. Jason will just have to learn about life all by himself. He may even have his own fantasies.