Satin & Skin = Seduction & Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

I slipped under the sheets as well and mirrored that position and with my back to her. I let out a sigh. Progress was slow and sometimes painful, as in blue balls? She sighed too. It was the sound a sex-kitten makes when she wants something, but can't have it. The tone triggers a chemical reaction in males that puts them into a servile mode. "What can I do for you mom?"

"I miss cuddling."

"Do you want to cuddle?"

"Yes, please." Spoken in a little girl timbre.

"I still have a . ."

"I don't care, just come here and hold me, it's been so long!"

We rolled together to be face to face. So I wound up hugging my naked mother to my nude body, with the six plus inches of pulsating meat mashed between us. This was more like it!!

"Mom?"

"Mmm?"

"Your nipples are hard. Does that mean you're enjoying . ."

"Does that mean I find our clench quite stimulating? Yes, of course, what did you think it would do to a naughty girl like me?"

"How naughty are you?"

"Naughty enough to help you get rid of that pesky telescope you keep between your legs. Or at least help you fold it up."

"How are you going to do that? (Inside my head I'm going, 'Hand job, felatio? Any way you want to get me off is good, but how about the missionary position to start?') My imagination was creating a dozen scenarios of our foreplay, much less consummation.

Mom didn't say a word, but began to hump her hips to my abdomen, so that the underside of my penis was rubbing against her patch of pubic fleece, soft as lamb's wool and the heated flesh beneath was pliant and damp. Could I nose into the outer courts and then gain the inner sanctuary of the hallowed place of my maternal divinity, of this gorgeous goddess? Could the snout of the one-eyed-snake I was hunching on mom's tummy invade her temple? Could I sneak inside that holy haven, where once my father had sired me, with my own princely scepter of love? I worked my way down lower with my tool of temptation.

Mom was grabbing my buttocks. I was unsure if it was because she liked to have a handful of buns, or to keep my pelvis from dropping lower, or to aim my wicked widget at the tender target of her womanhood. It only enhanced the pressure, which was hard and firm and hot on her as my rolling-pin pushed across the delta and dipped closer to the divide that was sin to enter. So close. This seduction was ahead of schedule. . - WHOOPS! Mom had snuck a finger tip into my anus. Why that triggered my cum I have no idea. But it did.

I discovered later that it was a trick that mom had used with dad, if needed. Chip off the old block; I was born with the same button located there. So after having wasted a couple of days of stored semen on mother's stomach (she had to use a wad of tissues to wipe the goo up), we turned to a more comfortable cuddle position and fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke suddenly aware of the unusual phenomena of having a second body in bed with me. That it was the delightfully naked feminine form of mother was a treat. My morning woodie was hard at work already, cranking up the hormones to feed a hungry libido, or perhaps whet its appetite? I rolled to the center and took mom in my arms. I snuggled under the covers and bridged over her with my knees and elbow taking my weight. My penis was giving a good-morning nudge to her abdomen, rocking along the pooch and providing proof that last night's confessions were not forgotten.

Mom hugged me back in return, her hips responding to my pelvic motion. We resumed the hunching, butt grabbing sort of dynamics of last night, except that my legs were outside of hers, and she was not spread with my member dangerously close as previously. Still it was a stimulating and sexy clench. I kissed her, she Frenched me back. I felt like it was getting a bit steamy warm, so I kicked the covers down a ways and they slid off to the floor. A slightly cool draft wafted over us. It had a very stimulating effect on mom.

Of her own accord her legs parted and I did a vertical shuffle and then I was between her thighs. Mom didn't seem to be threatened by my imminent penetration with the gates open and the ram just lightly politely tapping at the portal of her heavenly haven. The center of her crotch was slick with her lubrication, as the tip of my eager instrument was ever so gently and cautiously seeking the passage I knew was there. Perhaps a slip into her for just an instant? Might she be still so fuzzy-buzzy as to let the cap of my member sink an inch into her heat?

"Babe?" Mom whispered.

"Mm?"

"I'm straight now, this morning."

"No hang-over?"

"None, but I want you to know I am in full control of myself and my senses. Therefore, anything we do is done not because I'm still tipsy or stoned, but because I want to. As a reward for all of what you have done, all the trouble you went to, on my account; just this once, just once and that's all. Okay?"

Without waiting for an answer she tilted her hips and spread her thighs a might wider and . . . Jeez! I was going in! My piss-hole was damp with pre-cum and mom's lotion coated the very tip of my stiffy. It was pressing on a soft spot that went deeper and deeper until the rim had snugged into the vagina. I almost came with the feeling of being engulfed in the sweet swamp of mom's pussy. Her son's shaft was continuing to sink down to the very womb. I felt it bump the uterus; the pressure was on high in my balls and in my skull. Damn! I was in and already cumming!

I whimpered like a little boy, and held on to my mother, as my orgasm involuntarily shot its load. Not as much jism as last night but it was exquisite nonetheless. Mom kept holding on to my rear and clawed my buttocks as she socked me to her to get all my seed into her receptacle. Though my spasms were still quivering from the powerful spurt, I ramped up the ramming and went for making mom peak too.

Mom's face changed from the happy smile she had, from having provided her boy his treat, to one of consternation. She began to moan, "NO! No! Not me, just you. . uuhh! OOOH! No, oh no, OH! YES! UH! YEH yeah! Oh, I'm going to come too, don't make me cum, but don't stop, . . . I'm not allowed to have sex with my son, it's a sin, . . . harder! Faster! No - yes - YESS!! Now! I'm cumming NOWW!! With that a series of shrieks and cries of her paroxysm issued forth, as I banged her cunt with all my cock had to give before it deflated. I had a very quiet sort of second orgasm as she finished.

Not planned, but wonderfully spontaneous, we had had sex for the first time. But was it to be the only time? Mom's words indicated that perhaps she had not intended to cum with me, but just to get me alone off. However, best laid plans, she had been unable to resist the physical stimulation, and had been aroused to the point of her own pleasure being undeniable. But I needed to lay the ground work for more of this type of fun. I wanted to convince her that it would be good to continue with full operations amidst the satin sheets of sensuality and skin, of seduction and sin.

"If you're late this morning, you'll lose privileges!" Mom declared. I looked at the alarm clock. If I did a my quick short routine I could be out the door and off to work; with mostly green lights I would make it on time. Not that the office cared, but the last time that phrase had been heard it was high school and not the job. I knew that mom had a compulsion about being prompt and on time. Not just herself but it extended to the rest of the family. I won't say it drove my father to his grave; let's just say he wasn't late for his own funeral. So with that kind of motivation, I scrambled to get launched.

Of course that left me no time to cuddle and snuggle and connivingly convince mom to have more fun with me, such as that morning had been for us both. Unexpected and thrilling as it had been, surely we ought to explore the many possibilities there were in that connubial combination? It should not be just a onetime thing / fling / bada-bing bada-boink, gone-with-the-wind screw. We would be very happy sharing the physical pleasures; we were just beginning to connect on that primitive, but essential, level. But I had to leave before I could make a case for our continued carnal knowledge, or lose privileges.

Now there were no actual privileges mom provided anymore for me as an adult; except the one she had just granted that morning. If she got irritated by my being late, even though it was her that allowed our little AM liaison which put me up against the deadline, might she decline my further advances? So, if I wanted to stay on her good side, I best scoot and fly to my employment, thus to keep options open I hoped. I certainly could use some recuperation time to for the instrument of love to be rejuvenated. I wasn't sixteen anymore. I ate a steak for lunch, and a baked potato; protein and carbs, good for the groin-grinding I wanted to resume with mom, if I could find the proper persuasion.

When I got home, I was in for a surprise. As I got in the door I found a note taped just where I hang my coat. It instructed me to find my mother in the bathroom and join her in the tub. A chilled six pack of beer was already on hand in my small cooler on top of my dresser. Well, while I had done a number of intimate activities with mom, this was a new one. I wondered, as I got undressed, if this was a 'privilege'. I would consider it as such, certainly so! I grabbed a brew, popped the top and quaffed a couple of swallows. Then with can in one hand and cooler in the other I walked stark naked to where my mom was soaking in a different sort of suds.

An eerie sensation sent a frisson of thrill up my spine, as I had a memory of walking naked to have a bath as a child, my mother coming along behind me to scrub the dirt from the playground off my small boyish frame. Now I was nude, headed to a bathtub where my mother awaited to do dirty things with my full grown manly physique, our 'playground' the soapy water we'd share. The excitement of that thrill traveled around my crotch and put spring into my growing manhood. As I open and swiftly closed the door to what dad had termed in polite company, 'the facilities', I smelled a combination of lilac and maryjane in the steamy atmosphere. I spied the pipe close to mom, in one hand she held a tumbler with the dregs of what I presumed was sherry.

"Time to switch to beer, Babe" she quipped, "The grass spoils the taste of the wine. Grab me a can." she laughed, "can in the can - get it?" Somebody was feeling a buzz already; she didn't remember making the same pun yesterday! "Wade in and keep the cooler close, the water is warm and I'm hot and I see that my boy's beefstick is ready for a wiener roast!" More snickering.

"If it's cooked in a liquid that would be boiled."

"Hotdogs belong on buns." she retorted.

"Does that mean you're going to eat my bratwurst?"

"I could do worse than swallow my brat's fat sausage. Come here and let me get a gander at that gorgeous banger."

Holding my brew and hers, I waded toward her like a satyr after a water nymph, the kielbasa of my loins now standing out like the prow of a three-masted schooner. When I got to where she was sitting, the long dong all but dinged on her lips. "Frank-ly, my dear, I don't give a damn what you may call this salami, I've been hungry to do this all day!" With that declaration mom gulped a good third of my full length of six inches (and a half for the intensity of the situation) and did her best to deep throat the rest, then made several more going-down strokes before coming up for air.

She took her can and chugged, belched, and grinned up at me. "Sit next to mermaid and fire up the pipe, there's still half a bowl and you need to catch up with your paramour!" I obeyed, as any good son should. The lighter was tricky to handle with my wet hands, the beer rested on the broad side of the tub. I passed her the pipe after my second toke. We sat and smoked. But it was a small bowl and quickly finished, so I bent over to where the stash was to refill. My ass was turned toward my mother and she goosed me good!

I let out a sound like a shriek that warbled into a yelp and ended in a chortle. "Careful, mom, or I'll spill the baggie of grass!"

"Couldn't resist!" She giggled. I sat back down, but now mom arose and sat on my lap, her hips moving slightly back and forth, with my cock most delightfully captured in the crack of her derriere. She tilted her beer and finished the drink, flipped it over the side making a clean shot right into the wastepaper basket. "Need a few more tokes, Honey." I fired up the stoker as we soaked and her split stroked my stalk. I was getting very turned on in both head and libido. The pot was finished but mom was just getting started as I put the pipe on the floor, she flexed and reached under her legs to grasp my dick.

She aimed it well, for as she settled lower again it sheathed smoothly in her vagina like we had practiced the move for a hundred times. Our pubic hair meshed, and I could feel her tightness and the inner muscles gripped my penis with the clutching of her experienced pussy. Her hands went to my kneecaps for bracing and with just a slight rocking she accomplished a sawing motion that never disengaged our organs but granted long strokes of in and out, nonetheless. I was building to an orgasm but she was ahead of me that way too. She shuddered and climaxed, and climbed off my prick before I peaked.

"That's the advantages of being a mermaid without a fish-tail; you can get hooked on a fisherman's pole and have a whale of a time."

"Are we going with 'naughty-call' terms this evening?"

Mother was reversing to face me and remount my mast. "Well, I'm not "three sheets to the wind" yet, but I'm well on my way to a voyage of 'sin-bad'. Do you like my water balloons?" She thrust a nipple to my mouth, and between alternately sucking on one jug or the other, I didn't say much. Mom's moans were the main sounds she was making now and conversation was not the way we communicated for quite a few minutes. This time I was primed and blasted first, a good flood of jism within the scalding grotto that I was plugged into, however the forceful ramming was plenty of stimulation to bring my Lorelei lover to her licentious culmination.

"THAT was . . . thaat wuuzz . . . tthhat wass . . ." mom's voice trilled, "Fantastic!!" she cheered throwing her arms high in the air, fingers spread wide, tits bouncing and then she toppled backward in the water; by design or accident I couldn't tell. She rose back out with her hands bracing behind her and spouted a huge mouthful of water right in my face, then gave a quick bark of a laugh. "You're a dirty boy indeed, fucking your old - make that mature - mother in the bathtub! You ought to be spanked! YES! Turn around so your mother can slap your caboose until its pink!"

I wasn't into masochism or any type of S&M kinky stuff, but I wasn't about to argue with my maternal parent who had just screwed me royal; so I turned my buttocks to her once more not knowing if I would get a good whooping or a whoopsie goosing again or what. I sensed her move up behind me. I held the edge of the basin, not daring to look back, my anus subconsciously slightly clenched in suspense of anticipating the sensation to come. 'Pat-a-tat-pat-tat' the palms of mom's hands beat out a slightly tingling tattoo rhythm on my bottom like she was playing the bongos.

"What ta know somethin?" she said in 'baby-talk' fashion, as she rubbed my hindquarters. "I always loved your fanny cheeks. I always thought they were cute, and when you got to be older they were sexy, a turn on, I'd peek at you when I could and then go and make your dad ball me hard. He never actually knew what set me off on a horny streak, but it was these scrumptious buns, I almost want to bite them!" She bent down, but instead of teeth, I felt her lips place a smack on each side. Then she gently took a testicle in each hand and rolled them. "What your pop did know was that I like to play with a guy's hairy nuts. I'm always very careful, because they are so delicate and a lady doesn't mistreat the equipment that she'll be having fun with soon.

Indeed, the pair of balls was now in one hand while the other went along the ventral side to grasp the fully turgid phallus I was once more sporting. "Kiss me, son. Turn around and hug me, hold me and kiss me. I love you, you have set me free and I'm so grateful for our being together like this, in liberated libertine lusty love!" I didn't think about how well my plan had worked, or what came next, or when she would leave to go back to New York City, of if she would stay longer than planned; I just clutched her to me and kissed her face, and Frenched her mouth, and ran my hands over her breasts, and down her abdomen, and through her pubic hair, and fingered her clit, then slid them into her cunt, and loved the marvelous woman in my arms.

Her hands roam me as well. Her fingers combed my chest hair and the back of my head. She fondled my genitals keeping the eroticism stoked with her strokes. After this wild foreplay, she moved and in a reversal of how we had been a little while ago, now her tush was presented to me, the crack of her divide wide and waiting, wanton and willing, wet and womanly lubricated. I knew what she wanted and waddled on my knees to place my harpoon in her poontang. Even with the double drubbing of earlier she was still a snug fit around my boner. I made waves as I speared her again and again. This time I was definitely touching bottom as I felt the head of my meaty shaft beating against the prongs of her cervix.

Mother was having multiple orgasms, like Roman candles shooting on the Fourth; I was building a good head of pressure that would explode a wad like a bullet from my sex pistol. I was banging my mom; the slap of flesh rang off the tiles, the moans and grunts mixed with the cries and calls like animals in a zoo. But it turned very human again as I began to shout in my frantic haste to cum inside her. "MOMMY!" I yelled, "MOM, Oh God! I love you, I'M going to - YES, nooww! CUMMINGGG!!" I gave my lock-in / fire the cannon / dynamite-dick going nova / blast within the womanhood of my dear and most sexy mother. Nothing could be better; no female ever got me so totally pleasured with paroxysms as dearest, darling mom.

After that we leisurely washed each other and climbed out. We dried one another off, that was a lot of laughs. Mom had made a favorite casserole of mine, 'Cincinnati Chilli', a pasta and chili combo with green peppers chopped up and mixed in for added zing. Which made the left over marijuana laced mousse a perfect desert. Then we retired to the satin sheets in only our skins and settled in for even more of our incestuous sinning. After all, I had yet to go down on her. But during our pillow talk, when mother found out sis had helped with planning her seduction (even though unknowingly), she thought that I might be interested in getting my sibling in bed with us, "See," mom said with her girlish giggle, "I bet you didn't know that your sister had a bi side to her; and I could be tempted to try that with her and you. Now here's what we do . . ."

But, that's another story.

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers