Satin Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held up the card.

"This, believe it or not, is the most important thing in my bag."

"I guess so."

"Would you like some music? I have a choice of playlists," she tapped iTunes, "or if you've got your own?"

Karen selected a playlist and handed the phone back to her.

"Great choice," she set the phone down and tapped play.

She patted the couch, "would you care to join me?"

Karen rose and crossed to the couch and sat down somewhat gingerly. Adrianna swivelled to face her and put a hand on her leg.

"The kissing thing," Karen's eyes narrowed, "how does that work?"

"Like this," Adrianna kissed her lips gently, "slow and gentle."

It was slow and gentle. The kissing was like that of a lover although there were few men who could manage that kind of kiss. She felt slightly uneasy at first and then Karen felt a hand resting gently on her breast, she moaned and Adrianna stopped kissing.

"You like?"

"Mm, mm," she swallowed, "different, very soft."

"Soft is good?" Adrianna exerted more pressure on her breast, drawing her thumb across the nipple.

"Yes."

Adrianna kissed her again and then slowly straddled her. Their lips remained locked together as she put both hands on Karen's breasts and began massaging them. They broke free and Adrianna kissed her throat with soft feathery kisses. Karen closed her eyes and felt a button being pulled outwards, it popped open a few moments later and her eyes opened wide. She experienced a moment of mild panic and almost considered pushing her away but Adrianna rose and spread her legs as she stopped kissing and stroked her front.

"I love satin, it's so slippery," she smiled.

Karen kept her eyes locked on her as Adrianna traced circles down her blouse, finding her bra cup and then moving further down to her belly. Karen sighed as Adrianna tickled her belly with quick brushing motions.

Adrianna leaned over and kissed her once on the mouth, then the forehead and back to her mouth, soft lips tugged at her and Karen arched her back ever so slightly. The first tinglings of arousal began moving through her and she tentatively moved her hands up Adrianna's thighs. The younger woman looked down in mild amusement.

"Go higher if you like, the sky's the limit."

Karen moved up under her skirt, higher and higher until she reached her panties.

"Ooh, that is much better, go on, finger me."

Karen slowly tickled her lips and Adrianna closed her eyes and exhaled. Karen didn't think it was fake but who could tell anyway? Adrianna lifted her skirt higher. Karen felt her lips and the moistness of her vaginal passage.

"See, I have one like you."

Adrianna chuckled and rising slowly, undid the first button of her cardigan.

"Do you want to do it instead?"

"No, it's fine," Karen moved her hands back down her legs, "take it off, please."

Karen had to admit she'd never seen a woman remove a simple cardigan so sensually, tugging playfully at each button with a seductive smile on her face. Karen parted the cardigan eventually and inched it down her back as she moved her hips from side to side. It dropped to the floor with a soft plop and Adrianna pulled at the tie.

"The tie as well? I've been such a naughty girl."

Karen swallowed as the last vestiges of doubt fled and reaching upwards, grabbed the tie and pulled downwards, bringing Adrianna down onto the couch. They kissed again and Karen undid the tie as Adrianna slid her hands up and down her front, starting at her collar and stopping at the bottom of the vee. The button pulled against the material and Karen exhaled slowly. The tie came loose and Karen started stroking Adrianna's front, she reached her breasts and felt the thick bra cup, her breasts were probably slightly smaller than her own. Adrianna stopped kissing and undid the next button on Karen's blouse. She opened the vee wider and slid her hands under to her bra straps, the material stretched as Adrianna inched it along her shoulders. The imprint of her bra showed clearly against the satin.

"Would you like to undo my shirt?" Adrianna inched the straps of Karen's bra down her shoulders and then started kissing her bare skin, "you've got such soft skin."

"Okay, yes," Karen's breathing became shallower.

Adrianna stopped kissing her and straightened up. She tugged playfully at the next button on Karen's blouse and smiled.

"Go on, it's all right."

Karen smiled as she undid the top button. Adrianna kept stroking her bared skin but she was looking down at Karen's hands. It felt exhilarating, dangerous and totally forbidden. How many times had she looked at some of the women at work and wanted to do this? The thought rose and stayed with her as she undid the shirt to expose a black bra. Adrianna arched her back and let Karen cup her breasts in her hands. A few moments later Adrianna eased the button through the buttonhole and slid the blouse over a pink satin bra. Her eyes softened as she arranged the vee and slid the blouse further along her shoulders.

"My, my, this is a sight for sore eyes," she rubbed her thumbs over push up bra, finding her hardening nipples, "you have such a beautiful body."

Adrianna leaned forward and kept rubbing her nipples gently while she kissed her throat and front. Karen sighed and closed her eyes as the younger woman worked her way down and then back up again. Eventually, Karen undid her cuffs while Adrianna sat back and stroked her front.

The two women stared at each other, Karen's breathing was slow and even, Adrianna was undoing her own cuffs and a moment later she nodded at the corner of the couch.

"Um, at the risk of disturbing the rhythm, could you move over there? I need a little more room and it's more comfortable for you."

Karen obeyed, settling against the corner and stretching her arms along the back of the couch while Adrianna fluffed out her hair.

Karen cocked her head to one side.

"Would you like to take off my skirt or should I do it?"

"Take off your skirt, please."

"Ooh, the magic word again," Adrianna reached behind herself and undid the skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"Now," she undid the last couple of buttons of her own shirt and slid it over her shoulders and let it fall onto the skirt, "let's get you naked."

Karen spread her legs slightly as Adrianna straddled her again and finished unbuttoning Karen's blouse, alternating each button with gentle stroking that sent waves of pleasure flooding through her body. The satin material slid from the waistband and she wriggled as Adrianna stroked her sides and then bit her nipples through the thick bra.

Why couldn't he have done this?

Gentle hands cupped her breasts and Adrianna massaged them slowly as she kissed her throat with soft moist kisses, a wet tongue teased her again and again. Adrianna began sliding downwards and moved her hands down to her crotch. Her movements were gentle at first and then firmer as she rubbed her through the soft material. Karen's eyes softened as she kept rubbing.

"Oh, fuck, that is, oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

"The magic word," Adrianna unzipped her and slid her fingers inside, the material bulged outwards as she reached her genitals and Karen spread her legs a little wider as Adrianna scissored her.

"You like?"

"Oh don't stop," she spread her legs wider and Adrianna kept going for a couple of minutes until finally she stopped and undid the belt.

"I think you need to lose your trousers, counsellor," she undid the button and parted the trousers. Karen looked down in mild amusement at her panties and Adrianna chuckled.

"There, that's better, I can use both hands now."

The gentle masturbation went on for a few more minutes, Karen grabbed the back of the couch as Adrianna got on her knees and pulled the trousers completely off and went down on her. A firm tongue slithered up her thigh to her moistening panties and teased along the material. The licking and kissing caused Karen to moan louder and with the practised ease of a professional. Adrianna removed her panties and unclipped her bra. Karen removed her blouse and then spread her legs wider as Adrianna prepared the vibrator.

"Time to meet the Rampant Rabbit," Adrianna grinned mischievously.

She wriggled as the tip slid along her lips and settled against her opening. Karen closed her eyes as it slid up and down and then she felt it sliding inside. Its size caused her to tighten her grip on the back of the couch and she spread her legs wider.

"Ooh, slowly."

"Sorry," Adrianna murmured and began easing it back out. She rubbed her moist lips and kept teasing her with the vibrator, easing it in and out an inch at a time, going further and further until finally Karen could accommodate its length. The sensations flooding through her became far more intense when Adrianna turned on the clitoral vibrator and Karen felt herself going over the edge as she closed her eyes and gave in. The climax came not long after in a series of waves and her cries came out in short bursts until finally Adrianna slid the vibrator out and smiled.

"Now that was satisfying, yes?"

"Oh fuck, fuck that was amazing."

"I aim to please."

"You did," she smiled, "thank you."

Adrianna picked up her phone and squinted at the time.

"I still have fifteen minutes left of your time," she smiled, "what would you like to do with me?"

"God, I don't know," Karen sat up, "I'm not sure."

"Would you like me to go again or perhaps," she slid her bra straps down, "you'd like to take some time with me."

Karen stared at her breasts and Adrianna unclipped the bra and let it fall to her lap.

"If you use a dildo, make sure and use one from the bag, hygiene concerns."

It was tempting and she reached into the bag and took out a silver dildo.

"It's not a lot of time and I can't afford another hour."

"Technically speaking you've got twenty five minutes," she started pulling her panties over her hips, "and I can climax by then," she stood up and let her panties fall to the floor. Karen stared at the neatly trimmed hair and then settled back against the couch. Adrianna stepped across and spread her legs.

"Then why not take a shower?"

"With you?"

"Alone," Karen replied, "you've worked hard enough now and I'm a satisfied customer."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive," Karen nodded, "I'll get you a clean towel."

Adrianna shrugged and gathered her things.

"I do say this to all my clients but in your case this has been a pleasure for me. Most clients take it to the limit, but as they say money talks."

It wasn't all that talked. Professional influence also spoke volumes and while Adrianna was in the shower, Karen made two phone calls. She'd only just finished the second call when Adrianna returned fully clothed and dragging a brush through her hair.

"You've got the best shower."

"Well I don't have much else to spend money on."

"So far," Adrianna sat in the sofa, "thanks for this, it makes all the difference when you get to take a shower after a service."

"Tell me," Karen crossed her legs and adjusted a satin robe to cover herself, "what's your living situation like?"

"My living situation?" Adrianna paused, "I live in a rented house in Carlton, I applied for a Commission house but it's a bloody long list."

"With your daughter."

"Uh huh, why do you ask?"

"How'd you like to live here?"

Adrianna froze and looked at her.

"Oh shit," her eyes shifted, "I didn't see that one coming, it's been a while. Look, it's nice and I do appreciate it, seriously but I don't work like that. This is a job plain and simple and once I graduate the only time I'm getting naked is with a partner."

"That wasn't the offer I was making," Karen shifted her arm to the back of the couch and leaned on her palm, "and believe me, I've been doing law for years. This is about a room. I don't want sex, I don't want a partner but I have two rooms here that aren't being used and if you live here it's perfectly all right to keep doing what you do as long as you don't use my house to service clients but making bookings here is fine. Basically, you could afford to work less and study more, and spend more time with your daughter. The rent is three hundred and fifty a month, I won't even ask for bond money."

Adrianna lowered the brush and looked at the phone and her bag.

"You're serious?"

"Deadly serious. The only rules I have are the one I just mentioned and if you bring some girlfriend or boyfriend home for the night you at least introduce me, it's a common courtesy."

"I have to make a call," she picked up her phone, "excuse me."

Karen waited while the call went through.

"Hiya, it's me. Look, I'm going to take a fifteen minute break. Can you get Rosie to call Mrs Jensen and tell her I'll be there in forty five minutes?"

She ended the call and put the phone down. "All right, you've got my attention."

Karen leaned forward as Adrianna spoke again.

"Why are you doing this? One of my girlfriends works for an agency that services guys and she's always getting these kinds of offers. Men have this fantasy that just because they fucked Tricia that she's theirs exclusively but it's a bloody fantasy. So, what I'm saying is that if you think that I'm going to quit the game and be yours exclusively then you're living in a fantasy world that's never going to happen. I'm single because it's easier to do my job, go to school, and raise my daughter. I don't even have a regular fuck buddy."

"So I won't be getting visitors then," Karen spun her own phone around slowly.

"This isn't about fantasy either and if you have it in the back of your mind that I'm going to be your sugar mummy then you're also living in a fantasy world. You pay rent, to me," she tapped herself, "and buy your own food. You tidy up after you and your daughter. I've had a couple of offers from guys since my divorce but the thought of going through another one if it turns to shit gives me grey hair. Let's just say that I'm happy being single and staying that way, more or less."

"Good to know," Adrianna looked past her, "at three hundred and fifty a month I could work a lot less although I'd probably drop to a day a week and it would mean I could be a lot more picky with my clients," she fiddled with her watch.

"The woman I'm going to see likes to be handcuffed to a bed and spanked. I have to call her a whore and a slutface, she doesn't even want sex but it's just a weird set up. She pays extra for the privilege of being abused," she grimaced, "most women just have to come onto someone's partner in a pub to get abused."

"It's a weird world all right," Karen frowned, "look if I hear on the grapevine of any decent women wanting a bit of pleasure I could pass on your details."

"As long as you give them the card, once I go private it gets more complicated, business wise and while it's not illegal, it might not look good if someone from the O.P.P is referring people to a sex worker."

"Agreed," Karen smiled, "look if you want to think about it or talk to a friend I can wait and it's not like I've advertised the rooms anyway. This is a once only offer," she picked up her phone and checked the time. "I have to be in at the office for one, which gives me two hours to get ready and get in there," she rose and pulled the tie of her gown tighter.

"When you do graduate though I can put out feelers for people looking for a new hire. A lot of the best positions aren't even advertised, it's just someone who knows someone else."

Adrianna rose and walked to the television as she thought about it. A minute or two later Karen followed her as she ascended the staircase to the bedrooms.

"It would be these two," Karen indicated, "and if you want to get a dog that's okay. My bedroom is off limits unless it's an emergency but every other room in the house is shared, I'll even buy an extra desk for the office and I've got a decent law library in there."

"Pink paint," Adrianna touched the wall.

"Yeah I can have it repainted if you like."

"No, Holly wanted me to paint her room pink but the landlord wouldn't let me paint the walls, I found pink sheets and hung them instead."

She walked to the window and opened it while Karen leaned on the door jamb, a few moments later Adrianna chuckled and turned around.

"Sorry, for a moment there I was half expecting Richard Gere to be standing in a limousine with flowers in his hand."

"If Richard Gere was out there with flowers I'd be the first one out the window."

"The answer is yes," Adrianna put her back to the window, "Holly doesn't know what I do, I tell her it's massage therapy to make people feel better, which is kind of true but by the time I graduate she'll be eight and then I can tell her I'm a junior lawyer."

Some fifteen minutes later Adrianna stepped out of the house, ready to give that dirty Mrs Jensen, "a spanking from hell."

Karen stepped into the shower and let the water cascade over her and a smile nudged her lips as she pictured Simone's face.

Out with the old and in with the new.

Freshly dressed in a white blouse and black trousers she settled into the corner of the couch and picked up her phone.

Simone answered on the third ring.

"G'day, Karen. I was just thinking about you. Are we still meeting at the office? Because I'm running an hour behind, we've had some trouble at Flinders Street station."

"Yeah, sure," she extended her arm along the back of the couch, "I was thinking we could have a little one on one afterwards, private stuff."

"Okay, what's up? I can talk now."

"Let's just say I took your advice and it worked out."

"Splendid, how does dinner sound one of these nights?"

"Dinner sounds wonderful, how about we make arrangements after we've looked over your next case?"

"Looking forward to it, catch ya later, babe."

Karen smiled as she ended the call and looked at the table where Adrianna's bag had been.

I must get one of those Rampant Rabbits.

12