Satin Dungeon

Story Info
A story of domination.
1.7k words
3.98
33.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rings. I take a long look into the mirror. The woman staring back at me smiles a black smile. I tuck my short black hair behind my ear and reposition my breasts in my black tank. Tattoos peek from under the plundering neckline on a canvas of pale skin in shades of potent blues, reds, greens, and purples and through my shirt you can slightly make out the shape of my nipples and their jewelry. I smooth my short plaid skirt over my bare rump and check the silver buckles on my boots. I'm ready for my visitor of the night.

I saunter over to the door and without a word, lead him inside, past the full length mirror and various doorways leading to the off-limits rooms of my home, to a door at the end of the corridor. I unlock the large door and swing it open. I point inside, and silently he walks and stops just inside. I lock up behind us. The room is dark, lit only by wall sconces of candles. My boudoir is in close resemblance of a dungeon if it wasn't for the black satin bed taking up space in the center.

I motion for him to undress and he obeys, still without one utterance. I snap a leather collar around his neck and pull him by a short chain to a nearby wall, where I hang the chain on a hook. I handcuff his hand in front of him, face him towards the wall and hang them from the same hook. I forcefully separate his legs and place a spreader bar between them.

"You dirty little whore, "I whisper in his ear. After retrieving and equipping myself with a flogger from a nearby armoire, I step behind him once more. With a quick and heavy hand, I flog his ass. It turns pink immediately. He screams out at once. I scold him firmly for his outburst, retrieve a ball gag and a strap-on from the drawer, and silence him.

"You scream like a bitch and I'll treat you like one." Bearing my own large black member, I press it firmly against his ass to tutor him in the way things work here. I flog him again, this time across his back harder than I did before, leaving a nice pink welt. I spit on my cock just enough to make it easier but not as easy as he would have hoped and ram it full force into his waiting sphincter. I feel his body tense. He is not enjoying this. I reach around and begin to jerk at his penis to give him something to miss, after all I do have a tender spot for him, however small. I pull out and ram it in once more to feel his ass squeeze it again. I fuck him hard, getting wet with my own evil desires, until my clitoris throbs so hard I cannot take it any more.

Releasing him from the wall and spreader bar, I walk him by his chain over to the bed. I remove the ball gag. "Be a good little slut, and I will leave this off... " I lay down and spread my legs so that he can see my bare moist lips under my skirt. "...Now eat my cunt." He does not fumble but eagerly kneels down at the foot of my bed and buries his face, hungrily laps at me with a thick, excited tongue and stares up at me past my enormous pole. I flog his back and pull him by the hair to smother his face further in my twat. "I said 'eat my cunt', not 'lick me softly, love'." He bares down against my clit, almost chewing on it. I shove his head back and off of me and flog him roughly.

I leave him there, kneeling, confused, and wanting, while I pick out a pretty lilac bra and skirt set and dress him in it. "If you cannot eat like a real man, then you shall not get to be a man." With that I saunter off once more.

I come back with another dildo, a pink one slightly smaller than the other, and a chair. I sit down, legs crossed, and tap the handle of the flog against my boot. "Now dance. Dance like the pretty little girl you are. Dance and make mama happy." He does his best to appease me by dancing as daintily as he can muster. I look at my metallic black fingernails in boredom.

"Stop. Bend over my bed, whore." Once again he obeys without so much as a whisper. I shove the pink dildo up his ass and fuck him hard with it. Having learned his lesson before, he stays quiet and endures my brutal rape on his ass until it starts to feel good to him. Right as he get comfortable and starts to enjoy himself, I lube up my strap-on and shove it in, leaving the pink one still thrusting in him. I imagine his eyes are quite open now. I alternate thrusts between the two massive cocks in rhythm, back and forth until I feel him loosen under my torture. "You like having two huge cocks in you at once, don't you, my little slut?" He's silent and I repeat myself. He mutters softly, "Yes Mistress."

Upon withdrawal, I flip him over to his back on my bed, and climb onto his face, facing his half-flaccid cock. "Do it right this time or I will dismiss you from my chambers." He begins to lick me from clit to asshole, stopping only to nibble at my lips and devour my clit. He slurps at my juices, drinking every drop, and I reward him with a playful thump on his knob before tugging hard at his dick and balls. Increasing the roughness that I jerk at him, I begin to cum all over his face, showering him with masses of tiny hot droplets of sweetness. He drinks it all down like a good little boy. I get vicious enough with his genitals that he begins to lose wood and I release him only to shove my mouth down onto it and suck greedily and nibble. I deep throat him and lick his balls, followed with a firm bite to the base. I feel him throb with the beginning of an orgasm and stop abruptly before he can finish.

I leave him alone to smoke my sweet black cloves and watch him squirm. He knows better by now than get up from my bed. I will simply dismiss him if he misbehaves too badly. He stays rock hard for a long time before he starts to go limp. I can see from where I am the sweat forming on his brow.

When I return, I bring with me yet another dildo, a clear jelly realistic one. I shove its wide base into his fully opened mouth and proceed to sit on his face once more. I take off my tank to allow to him to watch my round tits bounce as I ride the cock in his mouth. He has a nice front row seat to watch my pink soaked snatch slide up and down the cock. He can see it stretching me out wide with its girth. Again I start to squirt and he can feel my spray on his face. He can taste my juices as they roll onto his lips. I shudder with the intense orgasm and rest with it deep inside me until I finish.

I climb off him once more and snatch the clear dildo out of his mouth and shove it in his ass. "My cum makes a good lube for an ass fuck, doesn't it?" I whisper. I see his cock get harder with the thought. It excites him thoroughly. Thrusting into him, I take his dick in my mouth and suck it violently until he starts to shudder with another almost orgasm. I retreat.

"Do you want to fuck me slave? Do you want to have your cock squirted all over? Do you want to feel me grind my cunt into you? Do you want me to fuck you in the ass while you're buried deep inside me?" I question. He nods as he answers, "Yes Mistress."

"Then you have to earn it. Beg, slave."

"Please Mistress Lace. Please let me be blessed with your perfect pussy on my undeserving cock. Please?"

I slide my wet twat over his hardened shaft. He cannot resist a deep throat moan. I bury him in me for a minute, twitching my strong muscles until he starts to throb back in response. Then, slowly at first then picking up in speed, I bounce up and down on his enormous prick. I tighten on the downward stroke and loosen on the upward. I shove the dildo in and out of him in the same motion. I roll my hips and grind against him; his knob pounds and rolls against my own. I can feel him getting close again, twitching with the desire to fill me up.

I rise off of him until he has calmed and then I lower back down, this time aiming his swollen cock at my tight pink sphincter. I let him just barely start to go in and then retreat. I tease him, again and again, letting him get a little bit more of his head into my ass each time. Once he gets his whole head inside, I thrust down in one smooth movement so that his cock is balls-deep in me. I rise slowly off and shove down hard again, this time in my awaiting cunt. I switch back and forth between ass and puss, harder and harder, faster and faster. Tight ass, soaked pussy, ass, pussy, ass, pussy... Then I allow him to explode in me. I can feel his large load being released into me. I squirt back at the same time and we cum in unison. The bed is soaked.

We stay still for a while, both basking in the moment. I stand up and without a word, throw his clothes at him before unlocking and walking out the door. He can see himself out. I light another clove and inhale its spicy sweet smoke.