Satin Sheets

Story Info
Older woman gives him what he needs under covers.
1.8k words
3.07
176.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our chat online my hard cock was standing erect, out of the ordinary it rose even higher. Giving me your address as I memorized every number and raced to the car, to interstate 70 I went. Once I got to your door, late Friday evening, the lights were out, no noise. I hesitate my brisk knock, then went ahead and tapped the door hard enough for you to here upstairs with my knuckles.

Suddenly a soft walk I heard coming closer to the front door, 1:00a.m., when my heart rushed to my throat, hands perspiring, and a hard-on the size of an average banana to tame you with.

You appear before me dressed in a white fury robe, snug and high up your lovely creamy thighs. I notice your thighs right away and between the opening of the top portion of the short robe where I witness a small part of your well-rounded breasts, sides of each of the shapely nude bosoms that seem restless. Thoroughly undressing one another with our roaming eyes that are enlightened by the way we stare, study, the pain of not having sex in awhile which boosts the appetite even more.

You invited me inside as you close the door behind me, insisting that I follow your hourglass frame to your bedroom at the top of the stairs. Closing yet another door once I was in with your buttock. Then watching you loosen up, lower the robe carefully from a set of smooth creamy shoulders that were indeed yours. Teasing me with those lusty eyes that were locked onto my bulge, weakening my knees, and my eyes that are attracted to your curly blonde hair. Then you begin to undress me, brown netted jersey first and then my tight jeans. Appreciative of everything your feverish eyes were seeing.

"Come to bed with me," you said, with a brief smile. Fluffing both pillows and begging me to lay by your side, with utmost casual stares.

I scooted my bare feet frantically across the carpet and onto the bed where we met in the middle of the satin red sheets on our knees. Rubbing one another all over, smoothing out the rough edges of our near naked body. Softly we spoke of what our needs are as we brush over each other's sexy panty with our hands. Then briefly down into the skimpy garments as we study the looks we both share as our lips meet, and pressing of two vital pelvis's in order to muster a feeling in our nylon exotic garments.

We kiss and massage each other, working our fingers between our bodies, inside the elastic for "you" to gain control of my hard shaft and "me" to gain a brush across your pubic fiber I yearn to see and taste.

"Are you cool with this?" I said, running my fingers through your wiry thick orchard of much moistness that I quickly felt with two fingers.

"Yes, Oh yeah," you calmly bark out. Tugging down the twin narrow strings along my hips until you are able to see, too, this thickness of my body hair and shaft appearing outside the garment now, while my frustrated legs quiver the more your petite fingers guides along my skimpy brief and down to my toes.

Nestling your throbbing neck veins as I rub farther down and inside your string bikini to reveal a small portion and relieve the tension you must be enduring. Then suckling the hard nipples and massaging underneath, one, with a stern rub. Biting harshly the harden object that I took out while I listen to your soft moans of lust. Then carefully lowering your beautiful built down onto the bed. Spreading your legs apart and crawling, slither, like a cobra between your warm splendid thighs. Dragging my enormous stiff shaft along the sheets that was very much a stimulation to the cherry knob as I work my taste buds across your weaken pasture.

"Do you mind if I take your panty down and graze in your pubic hair?" I mutter, still in shock from the feeling I have of dragging my cock against the satin sheets.

No, why should I. Took yours off didn't I?" you said, chewing your lower lip as to ease the thrill of what you soon would feel, and plant your hands onto my bare shoulders as I work my limp tongue down the front of you. Staring into one another's desirable eyes, all the way down to your pelvis bone, while we witness this glow and glitter in each of our distorted pupils.

Our fleshy bones were heating up, yours more than mine, like you were wanting to do something spontaneous to me. The more I lick across your hairs, the more excited you become. Especially when my fingers went under you, grasping the firmness of the twin cheeks to squeeze tighter with each circular motion of my tongue inside the wiry thick hair that you must be enjoying when I looked up.

"Oh, yes…baby!" you cry out. Bridging up, fondling your own breasts that I see, and the way you were breathing took my own breath away as I rotate my hips, bringing one knee up to massage softly the dampness of your pussy.

"I want to eat you out," I said, working my hips around and focus on the moistness right before me. Then I clamp tighter your inner thighs with both hands and breath heavily in the strands while my burning taste buds reaches the filament that are so desirable, utmost uncanny to me. A longing for such a gapping hole was growing inside me the more my eyes squanders this deep depression.

"Please do!" you snarled, looking deeper into the photo above your head before laying it flat down to the headboard.

Suddenly I was barely inside you, caressing your thighs, moving my tongue around to comfort your wet walls. Then surging forward when I felt your fingers in my short hair and gripping my broad shoulders tightly. It was like you were anticipating another deep penetration to the womb.

I kept these dangerous thoughts in mind, visions of a man coming home from the bar after closing time and catching me in his bed. Devouring a pretty woman and studying the glee and satisfaction in her coos and body language that was exploiting how she is feeling right now. Maneuvering my naked posture to rest my swelling between your legs that is after I had enough juices your body indeed released.

Never have I felt so passionate, so daring, so devouring, then I did that night with you in my mind. Relishing the fact that I was capable of delivering to your body the fluids and fashions that you said was in dire need of a mans' touch. Vital tool so vibrant and strong dwelling in your deep depression that made a great impression on your spouse when he came home and I was long gone.

E-mailing me the visions you sought when you and Frank finally made love that evening and the way he ate you was even more exciting. Not to mention the way you went down on him the way you did me. But all and all I was glad that I could help her in a desperate time of need, participate in this avenue of pleasure she wanted me to engage so that she can finally feel what I've been doing to others like her.

Lying in my bed in a zebra bikini with a stiff one in my hand and the lights way down low so that other's like me can share, too, this fondness of the opposite gender ringing loudly inside my head. Raising up my masculine frame, on my heels, bridging up to see your eyes in the photo you gave me. Body inches from the purple satin sheets as I work my cock over, glancing to the picture, jacking myself off, while the sweat begins to spill over my bald chest.

Never have my body, or I, felt so tense as it did a few hours ago, willing to undress you again for the chance to witness this taste in my mouth once more. Pounding my hideous erection with sways and harsh heaves when I begin to feel the rich lava surfacing to the tip of my knob. Frustrated that you are not in sight, not undressed before my hands and lofty tongue atop your swelled breasts.

Just when I am about to cum, I study the picture, watching your face change from a smile to that horny look you gave me once I've taken off all your clothes except the skimpy nylon panty and matching top. Moving my ornery taste buds over your shiny hair, which lies atop the scalp. Soothing the emptiness in your sweet innocent lips, turning to shame with the first chew of your erect nipple.

Lying here with my colorful hair's slipping out, cock forming a giant tent and the look on your face when I continue to stroke with the palm along its veins and flesh of my jerky finger crimping the sensitive tip. Holding back the hot cum until you were between my knees and a hand down your silky panty to feel the texture of every sliver of darkness my eyes, too, sees escaping from the barricade.

My eyes were weakening all over again, sounds you make when I squeeze your frail hard tits and work them both over with my fingers and loose lips that still quiver even though you're a picture. Energizing me to the hilt once you begin to work more of the barricade down your thighs, knees, toes. Explaining with the constant blankness of your hard face what your needs are, where you want to suck, where your hands will lead me if I follow them between our legs.

Lying here with my heart pounding, squeezing the tip of my climax to the point where I would burst if not released. Reluctant to see through the glitter in your eye, moist lips on my chest, hair that I comb as I allow you to slither down my front totally naked in the flesh. Moaning all the way down to what ails me, to what was appearing to stalk you with constant frustration.

Slowly I felt the bitterness that I was sewing, streaking down your lips that I see before your suckling gestures. "Oh, you know how much that tingles?"

"Yes, yeah I do," you said, winking with a bright smile. "I enjoy grasping hold of your stiff muscle and rub its fascinating cherry knob slowly across my straight lips before taking it deeper inside these carefree lips of mine." Smacking her sticky lips together.

Yeah, yes I was relieved once more by you.