Satin Sighs

Story Info
Blindfolded & tied - She has given control to you tonight.
1k words
3.92
7.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first contribution to Literotica and I would officially like to thank all the inspirational authors who have so thoroughly entertained me while I gathered the courage to begin sharing my stories. I have written them by request over the years for loved ones only and would gladly do requests if you have something in mind. Hope you enjoy this short!

All constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

*****

Underneath the smooth satin skin of the scarf, her eyes are growing hazy with anticipation. As her lashes flicker against the dark, her breathing starts coming a little faster, a little hoarser, through her sweet lipped open mouth. Her full, high, round breasts begin to glow with the spreading heat of desire and the sheen of sweat begins to make her slick under your gaze and your fingers.

Even with a blindfold on and hands tied together above her head, she senses your intense stare, tingling as it caresses her body. Laid out so temptingly in front of you, to do with whatever you wish is making her squirm. This full exposure, this complete helplessness only fuels the burning ache that is now snaking from her loins and filling her limbs heavy with molten desire.

Your mouth joins in on the game as small gasps and grunts are now added to her refrain. Nipples have become diamond hard points, reaching, begging for your touch. With your tongue you tease and obligingly explore; with your hands you possess, leaving a heated trail of want. Nipping the pink nubs unexpectedly as her body rises to meet you, she begins to fidget against her bonds. "Behave" you say, "I don't want to have to punish you"

... oh but you do, you really do...

Settling back with a moan, an impish grin plays on her luscious mouth. "Ok -I'll be good" she says breathlessly "for awhile."

After kissing her sassy mouth hard and deep, you continue their exploration of each and every inch of her. As you meander lower along her waist and over her thighs, taking your time - too much time it seems, as her legs start to open eagerly, voluntarily spreading wide in her need for your full attention. Watching her unfold, you make her wait breathlessly as she exposes herself blindly to you. Wriggling under your gaze, spread before you so; "Please" she sighs...

Her legs widen even farther, each petal of her dark center, once hidden behind swollen lips, begins to open to your view. Running your hands all over her long, smooth golden legs, as your fingers knead closer to her pussy - her need is growing - they trail through the dampness that has begun to run down her inner thighs.

Sliding smoothly along her lines- watching the tip, feeling the tip- slowly disappear into her wet warm, sweet folds makes your cock twitch against her thigh. Reaching the top of her slit, you find her pearl between your thumb and fingers. Slowly dropping your head, your breath hot on her inner thighs as you approach her smoldering sex.

Teasing now with your tongue, you run it with a feather touch from down low, slowly along her lips. The taste of her tang your mouth finds her clit and begins sucking and nibbling gently. With a moan from deep in her belly, she has widened her legs as much as possible, offering herself fully to your touch. As you begin to dip your fingertips in her tunnel, her hips lift suddenly against you. She is unable to sit still any longer and riding on her next exhale is one word, imploring, "More..."

In one swift strong motion, you flip her over and with a short loud smack you catch her ass squarely with the palm of your hand. She tries to wriggle free and you hold her down securely, your arm around her waist, making sure she can't move. It seems she needs reminding of who is in charge. With gentle a touch you begin to caress her bum - feeling the heat you've created beneath your palms as you ease the sting.

Your delving fingers find that the sting of pain and slide of pleasure has her pooling on the bed beneath. Slick with her own desire you slide one finger into her tight wet slit, quickly adding another as she raises her hips to meet your thrusts. Pushing them deep and twisting them inside her - Smack! You leave an imprint of your hand dripping on her ass as you pull away. Each soft interlude makes her inhale shakily; each strike, moan heavily. Watching each slap jiggle her delicious cheeks makes your cock stand hard and straight out before you - ready for her - now.

Positioning yourself behind her, you begin teasing her lips with your cock. Dragging the head back and forth across her slit, making it glisten. Placing it directly in front of her beckoning hole and with both hands on her hips in a sure grip, you push into her, taking her completely and all at once. Into the mattress, she curses in ecstasy and as you withdraw preparing for the next down stroke, she is solidly there to meet you.

Watching yourself slide deep past her lips makes you grow harder and harder with each full thrust. Completely buried her ass full and hard against your belly and upon withdrawal her lips clinging to your juicy cock...this vision makes your need grow even harder inside her. "Please" she begs...

You know what she wants and spanking her ass one last time, you shove your cock as hard and deep as you can go. Her velvet walls swallowing you. There isn't much time left as you reach forward and remove her blindfold. In the light she blinks rapidly, and turns to the large mirror you have used to watch yourselves in. After having no sight, the vision of you joined completes her senses and makes her gasp, raspy with lust. Her begging eyes lock with yours as you utter "Now".

Giving her permission to finally cum for you instantly releases a warm flood from her pussy that bathes your balls. The muscles clamping on your cock finally throws you over the edge and you cum, filling her deep inside.

Reaching up slowly to untie her hands, she sexily says "next time, your turn".