Satin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers

Lifting his head he moved his mouth back near her ear.

"When I move away from you, you will gather your cloths go into the bathroom, clean up, get dressed and then slowly walk back to the party. " he paused a second before continuing" then you will make your excuses and leave to go home. You are mine now Satin and you will do as I say and do what I want from now on. do you understand?

She sighed and started to shake her head yes cause she knew this is what she wanted. She knew he was in control from now on and this pleased her but even with this thought she also knew she would resist some cause of her stubbornness. With this thought making her excited at the possibilities of his reaction, but she knew this was the one time not to resist so she accepted what he told her with her head confirming it.

"I will see you tomorrow" he told her after noticing again her submitting.

How he would see her she did not know and she did not ask. Who he was she didn't know either but she did know he would find her and all she ever needed to know was that he was her Master.

He moved away as she didn't even look at him to lean down to pick up her cloths. After gathering them all up she headed to the bathroom and did as he told her.

When she was done she came out to find him gone and with a sigh she walked out of the bedroom and made her excuses to her friends never seeing him again that night and went home.

The next day to his word he called her and for a year he has been her Master ever since.

Quickly Satin shook herself out of her daydreaming and hurried to the bathroom to get ready for her Master who had called earlier.

She thought of tonight and her pussy got moist just with the thought, she knew tonight with her present attitude she would be a little stubborn but with a soft wicked smile on her lips she knew she would like the punishment her Master would give her. Closing the door the Bathroom she giggled and made herself ready.

Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers
12