Satisfaction

Story Info
It takes two men to satisfy a horny woman.
1k words
3.61
52.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shyane
Shyane
7 Followers

Have you ever been so horny that the only thing you can think of is getting laid? Well I have and that what's led to my being tied up at the mercy of two strange men. Let me start from the beginning so you can understand how I ended up in such a desperate situation.

My name is Samantha and I'm a manager at a local retail store. I'm a recent divorcee and haven't found the right person to start a relationship with so I have been reduced to pleasuring myself with my hand or using sex toys.

This morning I woke up feeling horny and out of sorts. I tried to use my toys but my batteries died and my hand just didn't satisfy me, so I went to work still on edge. All day long I found myself unable to focus and thinking weird thoughts about my coworkers.

It all started when I was standing between Carl and Jake. I felt so small and feminine standing next to them and couldn't resist superstitiously smelling their skin. It was all I could do not to grab them and take what I needed.

It only got worse as the day continued. I had a private meeting with Wallace and the only thing I could focus on was the shape of his lips. I didn't hear a single thing during the meeting and found myself squirming in my chair trying to relieve the ache slowly building up in my pussy.

I even tried pleasuring myself in my office on my lunch break and it just made everything worse. When I found myself looking at my employees I knew I had to get out of there and handle my problem immediately.

After leaving work, I went home, showered, and changed into something sexy and headed out to the club. The club was dead so I sat at the bar to have a few drinks while I waited for more people to arrive.

After serving everyone, the bartender and I struck up a conversation. Three drinks later, I was telling him all about my problems. "I know a place where you can go to find some action", he says. At first I was reluctant but as the night wore on and no one likely came in I started considering his offer.

He gave me a piece of paper with a name and address on it. "Tell them Ryan sent you and they'll take good care of you". I'm kind of nervous but I'm so desperate by now that I take the chance and go to the address. At first glance, it looks like a normal residential home.

As I go closer, I start seeing signs that it's more than just a house. There is a discreet plaque beside the door over a cleverly disguised intercom. I press the button and ask for Mark. I tell him that Ryan sent me and he buzzes me in. I'm met at the door by a gorgeous, male Adonis. The night is looking up already for me.

I'm led to an elegant bedroom, told to relax and that someone would be with me shortly. I walk around the room examining everything when the door suddenly opens behind me. Two unbelievably hot men enter the room and I start to get a little nervous.

One man grabs me and forces me up against the wall. The other man starts roughly pulling off my clothes. I'm too shocked to say anything and before I can gather my wits, they have me stripped and pushed down onto the bed. They secure my arms and legs, leaving me naked and spread eagle on the bed.

By now I'm really starting to freak out and I open my mouth preparing to scream when the first man shoves his dick into my mouth. I can either choke or suck, so I start sucking his dick. As I'm sucking his dick, the other man moves down between my legs and starts kissing and licking my pussy.

I know it's wrong, but I'm turned on by what these men are doing to me. It's exciting having no control and being forced to do what they want me to do. Pretty soon, my pussy is soaked and I'm craving more.

I start moving my hips and silently beg the second man to give me more than oral sex while working the first mans cock with my teeth and tongue. As I feel the first man's ball draw up and start to tighten, the second man stabs two fingers into my pussy as he forcefully sucks my clit. I and the first man come together and I greedily swallow all his cum.

The second man moves up my body and finally gives me what I've needed all day, some nice hard dick. I swear I can feel my pussy sigh as he slams his cock into my greedy cunt. I'm so wet that he just glides right in and fills me up completely. As he fucks my pussy, the first man moves behind me and sticks his dick in my ass.

The feel of two cocks going in me at the same time is indescribable. I have never been screwed so completely in my life and I can hardly stand all the sensations I am experiencing. They develop a rhythm that has them hitting all my spots and I start coming all over their cocks.

My pussy and asshole squeeze both of their cocks and they shoot their cum all inside my cunt and ass. When we're finished, both men silently get up and leave me tied to the bed. My body is sore and I'm sticky from their cum, but I'm finally satisfied.

The Adonis from earlier enters the room and unties me from the bed. He leads me to a bathroom to clean up and escorts me downstairs after I finish. He hands me a card and tells me to call whenever I need some attention.

Shyane
Shyane
7 Followers