Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You take your time adorning my body with the pocket of tricks, talking softly to yourself the whole time, unnerving me and making me wary.

"Ball gag last I think, hmm, yes, definitely last," I hear you mutter as I yelp and gasp as your fingers harshly continue playing with my nipples.

You're enjoying hearing my reactions as much as seeing them I realise. It dawns on me then that you're going to make this difficult for me. I'm gripping onto the ropes above my head, in some sort of desperate attempt to channel everything into them instead of absorbing it into myself. It's useless, but I do it anyway. The rope is rough against my skin, but not tight, I'm in no worry that it'll do damage. I'm safe. I keep telling myself that. I'm safe with you.

"Let's see what we can really do with this," you're muttering again, bringing me out of the haze of my mind. You've got the clit clamp in your hand and you're staring directly at my pussy. Using the fingers of one hand you pull back my lips and the hood, exposing my most sensitive spot. Placing the clamp either side, you start to tighten it, leaving me partially exposed as you do. The pressure builds until it's a gentle tight feeling. The clamp and the little charm hangs from it, pulling lightly. I moan in pleasure, but I know it'll build and build until it's taken off when it'll make me dizzy as the bloody rushes back. You flick it for a few moments, watching as that send little jolts of pleasure through my body. Unexpectedly you thrust a finger deep inside me, curving it forward, hitting my gspot and making me squirm against you.

"Oh Sir, that feels good," I exclaim.

You move slowly, maddeningly so, making me try to hump against your hand for more despite my limited movement. Your hand disappears as quickly as it came, filling me with disappointment.

I'm mid sigh when I feel your finger rubbing across my lips, "taste yourself." I hear your command just as my tongue comes out to lick your finger. My juices are spread on my lips like a slutty lip balm, my cheeks blush as I taste myself on your finger.

"You're absolutely dripping wet little sub," you tell me, "you just love this. You love getting treated like this, like a fuck toy. A fuck toy for my amusement. I wonder just how wet you'll get. We both know pain just adds to your arousal don't we?"

I meet your gaze, trying to decide whether you want an answer or not. You look expectant. I start to nod slowly, "yes it does Sir."

"What does what?" You want a detailed answer.

"Pain adds to my arousal Sir. Pain turns me on," I reply, mild embarrassment creeping in. However much we've done together, I still find this the hardest part to come to terms with.

"Like this?" You ask, confusing me for a second before your hand makes contact with my left breast, slapping hard, making it tingle and burn.

I cry out, but it's quickly followed by a moan of desire.

"Answer me," you demand, your hand coming down on the exact same spot.

"Yes, yes, just like that Sir. And every other way possible Sir."

I'm torn between wanting more and that being enough for now. My breasts are sensitive and the burning slaps are only making them more so. I'm worried about the clamps, whether I'll be able to take them.

"Just how much pain do you like? You stopped me once when I made you cry," your hand caresses me cheek now, "yet now you seem to crave that level. That's pretty depraved isn't it? I mean, what would your friends think if they knew? If they knew that you let a man tie you up and slap you and a spank you and fuck you until you're a sobbing mess? That you cum over and over again for that man because he does exactly those things to you. What would they think?"

I'm incredibly embarrassed now. I can't look at you. You know I'm worried about my image to friends. They don't know this about me. They wouldn't understand. You know I put on a front for them.

"How about we make a little video? Would you like that? No? Are you sure? Shut up, you don't think I'm actually asking you do you? That's better," you walk away and I see you placing a video camera on the table, aimed directly at me.

"No, please Sir. I, I don't know about this. Please, don't record this. Please Sir?" My begging is useless, you press record. The little red light seems to mock me as it starts to blink.

You come back over to me, I'm suddenly aware of how much power you hold in this moment. You flick the clit clamp and watch as I dissolve in front of you, the pressure from it has been growing and I feel my pussy flood from the sharp tug of pain it causes.

You walk behind me, reaching round and taking a breast in each hand, you squeeze and pull away, until you hold just my nipples in your fingers. I'm leaning forward with your hands as far as I can, pressing back into your crotch trying to follow your fingers. My eyes are closed and I'm losing myself to your touch. My left nipple pops free finally, and your hand grabs my hair and pulls my head back, my body lewdly curved with my tits and cunt pressed forward.

"This is just for you and me," you reassure me in a low whisper. Then I let go, I give in to you.

"Anything Sir," is my response.

"Good girl," you kiss my neck briefly before releasing my hair and coming back round in front of me. You stand to the side, the video camera always with a clear view of my body. But I'm oblivious to it, I'm only focused on you.

The nipple clamps come out of your pockets then and I try not to show my fear but I can't help it. Not that it would make a difference to you. You enjoy them too much. My nipples are hard from your rough treatment of them and you open the clamps just in front of me. Looking into my eyes you don't let me look away. I see the glint of control in your eyes, that dark sadistic streak that makes you enjoy the clamps even more than you used to. Now that you know how they scare me and make me nervous. They close over my nipples at the same time, you're using the clamps themselves to make sure they're nestled well into the skin around my nipple, pinching and scraping before they're even properly on. I'm begging almost silently under my breath, chanting please. But I know it's pointless. Watching me still you begin to smile as you let them tighten. I blink but open my eyes straight away after, resisting the urge I have to look away, to close my eyes. My mouth lets out a low groan that I've never heard before. The sensation of both clamps going on at the same time is new and overwhelming. My eyes are watering, I'm biting my lip, trying desperately to please you. You tug the chain, hard, once, and I scream out. My eyes flash with anger at you but you just nod at me, I know not to take that any further.

"Good girl, well done, shh, you're ok," you're whispering again, your hands cupping my breasts and lifting them slightly, letting them drop down, sending a jolt of pain through me. One hand travels down and slides two fingers so easily inside me. "So so wet for me little sub, so so wet." You slip your fingers into my mouth again, and watch as I hungrily lick you clean.

I try to think what else I should be expecting, but nothing is registering in my head except the clamps. You produce the pin wheel and start to run it up and down my inner thigh making me shiver. You get closer and closer to my pussy, finally reaching your target, dragging those sharp little rolling point over my lips, grazing my clamped clit, repeating it again and again as I moan. You slide your fingers inside me again, moving them slowly and purposefully as the pinwheel traces lines over my cunt. I'm rocking back and forth, moving with your hand, trying to fuck myself but you don't give me the chance, moving with my body to make me take what you want to give.

You roll the pin wheel up over my tummy, around my hips and waist, making me giggle as you continue finger fucking me. This time when you remove your fingers you don't let me lick them, instead wiping them on my thighs, making me feel even more like a slut getting pussy juice wiped over her. The pinwheel is still moving upwards, and I'm shaking with anticipation. I'm dreading the little points over my nipples and before long you've circled my entire breasts, my nipples must be next. It feels like you press down harder when you taunt my nipples with it. The little sharp points feeling sharper against my clamped nipples. I'm shaking my head. I can't take this.

"Please Sir," I mumble, "I can't, please stop Sir." I can hear the whine in my voice, the desperation. "Please, please," I'm unashamedly begging you now, "please Sir! Ahh, please stop Sir!" I want to bring my hands down or my knees up in front of my body to protect myself but it's useless. I'm helpless to your desires. You ignore my pleads for several more moments, dragging the pinwheel down over my nipples twice more each before finally letting it drop to the ground. My skin feels so sensitive, I'm covered in goosebumps and yet feel like I'm on fire.

You barely give me a moment to rest before the D clips are in your hand. You have three of them in total, and although they don't weigh much, they feel like they're the heaviest objects around when hanging from the chain attached to my nipples. I'm shaking my head but I'm unable to speak. I know I don't really want you to stop.

You hook one over the chain and watch me as you let it weigh down.

"Please," I whisper.

You attach the second one, this time not letting it down gently, watching as it makes me squeal.

"Oh please no more Sir," you hear the genuine pleading in my voice, knowing I'm truly at my limit. You drop the third D clip next to me.

"Thank you Sir," I say quietly, genuinely grateful to you. The two clips already weighing down is enough. I really couldn't take any more.

Your hands are exploring my body, running all over me, down my sides, over my hips, my ass, your fingernails digging in as you grab my ass hard. You run them back up to my aching tits, grabbing them roughly from beneath, squeezing, making the clamps hurt even more.

You bring out the ball gag then, grabbing my breast hard with one hand while running the gag up and down my soaking wet slit. Making me cry out at the intense mix of pain and pleasure. Before I close my mouth again you've pushed the gag in hard and you're tightening it. I try to push it out with my tongue but it's going nowhere, you've done it up so tight. I rest my teeth and lips around it, using it to calm myself. My breathing has regulated itself. I can feel myself starting to float away into sub space.

You stand in front of me, noticing my glazed expression, and you smile now. I start to notice the whip and your belt in your hand. The nasty little black whip, not the flogger I like, but the whip that hurts.

You disappear from my sight. You just wanted me to know what to expect. I can't decide whether it was out of kindness or just further torment. The body tape covers my eyes and you start to unroll it around my head. There's no way I could see anything past this, I'll have no idea what to expect, you could do anything to me now. Torment I decide, you showed me the whip and belt to fuck with me. Firmly blindfolded, the tape covers my ears too, I can't hear or see or speak or touch you.

The first stroke is the belt. You bring it down hardly across my ass. I can feel the entire welt tingling and spreading out beyond it. It comes down again, overlapping the first and extending the burn. It comes down again and again. I lose count of how many times, but know it's over twenty. I'm begging behind the gag, but by the end I think I'm begging for more.

When the whip falls across my ass the first time I'm vaguely aware of the muffled scream that comes from behind the gag. The intensity increased so much by the already present belt marks. It doesn't stop you. You use the whip all across my ass, moving down to my thighs, letting it wrap around my body, making it sting even more.

You focus on the same spot repeatedly, I'm trying to beg through the gag. It hurts. It burns. It stings. I'm in heaven and hell. I want more but I can't take any more. The first time I feel the ends on my breasts it comes from behind. You're covering my back in the strokes now, and it's wrapping around my sides and catching my tits. The sharp pain gets right into my brain, it fucks with me. It hurts so bad.

"Please," I try to say, chanting it behind the gag. Drool is forcing its way out around the gag, falling down my body. You move around to my front, and start whipping the front of my thighs now, hitting off the clit clamp every few strokes. You pull off the blindfold and watch my eyes adjust to the light of the room. You don't stop whipping me. You're moving it up through the air now against my cunt.

You stop and crouch down in front of me using the whip over hand, aiming directly for the clit clamp. I can feel it sliding off my flesh, it's only just pinching the tip of my clit now and your fingers grasp it and pull hard downwards. As the blood rushes back making me scream again, your lips lock around my cunt, suckling on my clit, nibbling and biting, making me squirm. You work your fingers inside me again and start to brutally finger fuck me, three then four fingers, sliding in so easily. Your tongue and lips are still on my engorged clit, and I'm struggling to hold back my orgasm.

"Cum for me," you release my cunt from your mouth just long enough to tell me. I don't have to be told twice, your fingers are working in and out, the widest part of your hand forcing its way in, sending me over the edge, making me cum all over your hand. My cum drips down your arm, your tongue still working on my clit, forcing everything out of me. As I relax you slowly remove your fingers from me, wiping them again on my thighs. I'm only just holding onto the rope above my head now, my body feels limp in the bonds and like jelly from my orgasm.

You pull the gag from my mouth and kiss me deeply, I can taste myself on your tongue and lips and I groan into your mouth. Your body is pressed against mine, hurting my tits as you cause the clamps to crush deeper into my nipples.

"Ahh!" I scream into you mouth as you wrap your arm around my body and pull me tight against you. Then your lips are gone. I'm panting as I watch you retrieve the whip from your pocket where you stored the handle safely. You start up my body, hard over my thighs, skimming my sensitised pussy, across my tummy, making me jump every time it catches on the chain of the clamps. I can feel the pain rushing through me, you're pushing me and pushing me, closer to my limit.

"Oh god, no, no, please Sir, no!" I'm shouting now.

You ignore me and keep moving up my body. The ends are falling on my tits now and I'm trying to get away, but I can't move away. The pain is unbearable but the whole while my pussy is dripping more and more, spasming uncontrollably.

"Please, please," my eyes are closed and my head is hanging down. You keep going. I'm breathing steadily, but I can't stop the tears that are coming. "Please," I try to gasp out behind my tears. You pause and I look up at you, you're searching my eyes, gauging the situation. You start again, reaching out with your other hand to pull on the chain. I scream out, the tears falling freely now.

"Please! Please stop Sir, please!" I'm sobbing now.

You stop whipping me for a second, using both hands you take the clamps off at the same time. I scream out again, but it catches in my throat as you take hold of the whip again and use it on my nipples, the blood rushing back to them making it feel like the ends are snapping sharply on them. I don't even realise when you've stopped until I see the whip lying on the floor in front of me through blurry eyes. Your hands are busy at my ankles, untying me from the spreader bar, then at my wrists. The rope falls from my body and lands on the floor and you lay me down in your arms on my back. The carpet rubbing against the welts from the whip, my body aching from being tied so long. Turning to the table you switch off the video camera.

"We can watch that later," you say with a smile, enjoying the deep blush that spreads across my face. I'd forgotten all about it, now I was ashamed at how I'd reacted to what you just did to me. But those feelings soon disappear as I watch you.

You're standing over me stripping, slowly but deliberately. Your clothes are in a pile next to the table before long, and I'm watching you through the tears still in my eyes. I'm hungry for you now, my pussy desperate for your cock inside it. I'm lying exactly as you placed me, on my back, my arms above my head. I spread my legs invitingly, ignoring the burning of the carpet every time I move.

You lay down on top of me, making my skin hurt even more, directing yourself into my waiting cunt. As you thrust inside me, I squeal in pain and satisfaction. It feels so good, my pussy feels swollen and abused and tight around your cock. Your groan as you enter me tells me it feels good for you too

"God, you're so tight little sub," you growl in my ear, your arms coming round behind me, one hand gripping my shoulder, the other tightly wound in my hair. You bite my shoulder hard, making my pussy tighten around you as you start to move in and out. I wrap my arms around you, holding on to you tightly.

"You took that so well, watching you take everything I had to give you, that felt incredible," you're right in my ear now, your teeth take my earlobe in, nibbling gently at first before biting hard.

"Ahh! Thank you Sir!" Your hand in my hair and your teeth on my body are keeping me in sub space. I'd do anything for you in that moment.

You fuck me hard and leisurely, taking your time to bite and nibble wherever your mouth can reach. Getting harder and faster, your voice in my ear becomes unintelligible, a mass of growls and groans.

"I want to do that to you again. I'm going to. I'm going to tie you up and whip you again and again and again little sub," you groan deeply.

"Anything Sir, anything you want Sir," I gasp, your hand tightening in my hair and your teeth sinking into my shoulder again as you start to cum inside me. You still deep inside me, my legs wrapping around your body, my cunt tightening around you, milking every last drop. I'm crying out still due to the pain from my hair and your teeth, but it just makes you tighten your grip of both, and you growl at me. It's purely primal, raw, lustful fucking and it satisfies us both so deeply.

We lie on the floor tangled up in one another for a while. Your mouth keeps nibbling at me, you move out of my pussy slightly, your mouth moving down to my abused tits. I want to push you away, but I know better. I put my hands back above my head as you lick and kiss and gently bite at my nipples and the surrounding area. It feels so good yet so sore at the same time. Your kisses slow and you look at me. My eyes are closed and my mouth is open slightly as I try to breathe through your attentions.

You sit up, your back against the bottom of the bed, my body feels cold without you and my eyes open looking for you.

"Come here," you say, crooking your finger. I can barely lie down without it hurting, and I doubt I can stand up. I make it onto all fours and you nod. I crawl over to you, stopping when I'm between your legs and I lean back on my knees. I spread my legs, displaying my body for you.

You reach up and grab my hair again and pull my face down to your cock. I don't need you to tell me twice, and I start licking you gently. I can taste both our cum on you, sticky and sweet and salty. I love the noises you make as I do this, moaning and gasping as my tongue flutters over your most sensitive spots. Your hand is still tight in my hair and you drag me away when it becomes unbearable. You stand and get up onto the bed, patting the spot next to you for me. Lying down next to you, you push me onto my back, trailing your fingers up and down my body, tickling me and making the welts sting every now and then. I'm grinning up at you, despite the intermittent pain. My hair is a mess, my eye make up has run from my tears of pain and pleasure. But you're looking at me like I'm even more beautiful than when we started.