Satisfaction

Story Info
Anticipation's sequel.
896 words
3.67
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly an hour since he left her chained in the room at the back of the house.

Now freshly showered and shaved after a long day at work he again slipped the key into the locked door.

There she was just as he had left her hands shackled over her head in front of the stark white wall he could see the anticipation in her eyes even though she did not, dared not look directly into his.

The moisture on her thighs told him she was enjoying this perhaps a bit more than she should, and a smile momentarily graced his lips.

As he stood there admiring his beautiful pet he recalled how mouthy and stubborn she had once been, even downright disobedient at times and again a smile crossed his lips.

She had come to him quite by accident soon after she was released by another shall we say less than devoted master.

She had been left alone far to often to think and act for herself and had become a bit less than docile.

He had been hesitant at first unsure if he was ready to collar her but in the end he had.

It was quite a trial at times but he had been both firm and patient with her, admonishing her firmly and punishing her fiercely when it was needed and rewarding her even more fiercely when she had learned her lessons well.

At any rate today was a special day for them today was the 1st anniversary of her collaring,

She has become an uncommonly loving slave over the last year and he was here to reward her and to tell her how much he loved her on this day.

As he approached the table for the second time this night she watched through hooded lids, she watched as he fingered the crop he had used earlier, the single tailed whip, which she detested was next in line. She cringed a bit as she saw his hand hesitate briefly on its handle, then relaxed again as he moved to the next in line.

She smiled to herself as he picked up her favorite, a leather flogger handcrafted into twenty leather roses on braided vines, tiny nails woven in as thorns.

This was a birthday present from her master He had surprised her with it soon after her collaring.

He remembered her looking at it longingly on a particular trip to the toy store.

He smiled again as he laid it away from the rest and stepped to her side.

His fingers slid lovingly up her side and up her arms as he reached to unfasten the shackles from the hook above her.

She knew what was next. He took her wrists and pulled her down to the ring in the floor in front of her fastening her there bent over next he reached for her ankles one at a time.

He pulled them to the rings on either side and fastened them as he had her wrists.

She always felt herself grow very wet at this point, knowing what was coming next, there she was in a very awkward position her head nearly on the floor her ass in the air totally exposing her swollen pussy.

He was as full of animal lust by this point as she, his manhood straining against his jeans as he picks up the flogger.

One, two steps and he brings the flogger down hard on the backs of her thighs barely missing her ass. A single yelp escapes her lips as the second blow lands drawing tiny spots of blood across her ass cheeks. She feels her lust begin to run down her legs as one tiny thorn grazes her exposed cunt sending waves of painful pleasure washing over her.

A third blow lands and she almost cums but she knows her master would be displeased, and so she holds it back, but it is almost more than she can control.

As he looks at his beautiful pet he sees one stream of blood that is much larger than the rest, he places the flogger on the floor as he kneels behind her and his tongue traces the trail back to its source.

The source it seems is quite a large gash in one of her swollen lips, he feels her push back against his face as his tongue touches her there but he pretends not to notice as he begins lapping hungrily at her bloody wetness. Reaching up he takes her by the hips and pulls her back to him flicking his tongue quickly over her clit he whispers cum for me pet, I love you.

She moans loudly as she lets her orgasm wash over her, he smiles and stands.

Quickly he unfastens his jeans and pulls them off steps up behind her and once again he says I love you pet as he plunges his engorged cock deep into her pounding into her viciously it takes only minutes for him to explode inside her.

She smiles openly at him as he walks around in front of her and pulling her head up by the hair orders her to clean him.

She emerges from the shower to find him sitting in his chair writing.

Silently she sits at his feet and smiles as she lays her head in his lap.