Satisfaction Attained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire looked at Danny who was now grinning. Despite her embarrassment she seconded this.

"That's why it was ok that Danny looked at my boobs. I was just checking out your butt so fair's fair." Claire said.

"So who do I get to check out now?" Bree asked and turned around. She held three glasses in her hands. Danny reached over and grabbed one and Bree handed the other to Claire, who took it gratefully.

"Check out whoever you want." Danny said to her. "I certainly don't mind."

"And you Claire?" Bree asked.

"I guess I agree with Danny." Claire said nervously. She wondered how this conversation had started.

"Ok." Bree said with a grin.

The three quietly sipped their drinks. Bree looked back and froth between Danny and Claire.

"Well, since we are all up, I say we play drinking games." Bree suggested cheerfully.

"Bree…" Claire started. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"I want to see you smashed!" Bree smiled and looked at Claire.

"Exactly, I don't think that's a good idea." Claire countered.

"At least take a shot. We all will." Bree said.

"One shot." Claire said. Bree giggled and poured three shots of tequila. Danny downed his instantly. Bree waited for Claire. The two women looked at each other. They raised the glasses simultaneously and did the shot. When Bree finished she jumped up and down and made a disgusted face. Claire did her shot with more poise and merely grimaced.

"One more." Bree said.

"Bree…" Claire started warningly.

"One more." Bree said firmly.

"I am not doing any more then, after this one." Claire said.

"Fair enough." Bree giggled at her.

After the next shot Bree dragooned them into moving to the couch. Claire stood up carefully, her head feeling light. They had been drinking all night, not heavily, but it was starting to catch up to each of them.

Claire made sure the robe was secure around her and noticed that her nipples were still hard. She sighed and made her was to her chair. The two teenagers sat on the couch again, Bree still naked from the waist down and Danny in his boxers.

They all stretched out. Bree shamelessly say with her legs spread apart, providing an extremely revealing view for both Danny and Claire. She seemed aware of this, and smiled towards the ceiling. Danny crossed his legs and Claire's eyes widened when she though she saw a bulge in his boxers.

Claire followed Bree's lead, by leaning back and looking up at the ceiling. She closed her eyes. She heard a giggle. She opened her eyes and looked at Bree. Bree was looking at Danny who was shaking his head. Claire raised her eyebrow.

Danny looked at her and blushed. He looked angry and looked down at the floor.

Bree was smiling wide and looked at Claire.

"Danny has a boner and wants to go put pants on and I told him no." Bree explained.

"Bree…" Danny started in an angry voice.

"Listen up you two, I love both of you, you are my favorite people in the world." Bree said and both Danny and Claire looked at her.

"I feel completely safe and open with both of you. So if I say something about how Danny has a boner, or that Claire has great tits, just accept it ok?" Bree demanded.

Claire looked at Danny who was looking at Bree.

"She is letting me stay here, and I think you are embarrassing her." Danny said to Bree. "I don't think that's cool."

"Claire, are you embarrassed? Do you want me to stop acting like this?" Bree asked her plaintively.

"Yes, I am embarrassed, but no, I don't want you to stop acting like this. I'm actually having a lot of fun." Claire admitted.

"Are you sure?" Danny asked.

"Yes. Thank you for trying to protect my feelings Danny, I do appreciate it." Claire told him.

"So is that all settled?" Bree asked.

"Yes." Danny said.

"Yes." Claire echoed.

Bree giggled and stood up. She pulled off her t-shirt. Claire stared at her and so did Danny. Claire raised an eyebrow.

"The bottom half is more embarrassing than the top half." Bree said to them both. Bree sat back down on the couch naked. Claire tried not to stare at the lithe body. Bree had small breasts, topped with small dark nipples. Her green eyes danced. Claire shook her gaze away from the young woman and tried to clear her head.

"Uncross your legs Danny." Bree said and looked at him. He stared at her with an unreadable expression. Claire was expecting some outburst but Danny didn't say a thing.

He uncrossed his legs, and moved his hands to behind his head and he leaned back. Bree giggled and Claire stared. Her eyes were wide and locked onto Danny's crotch. A large erection was tenting the boxer's obscenely. Claire closed her mouth and muttered to herself.

"Oh my god." Claire whispered.

"Ha!" Bree laughed. "I didn't think you would do it!"

"And let you top me?" Danny asked. He looked at Claire briefly and then stared back at Bree.

"I told her you shaved too." Bree told Danny.

Danny looked embarrassed again and his erection wavered. It caused Claire to giggle. He looked down and grinned. It rose again and remained at attention.

"Why did you tell her that?" Danny asked.

"She asked about your package." Bree started. Claire was too startled to protest yet. "She wanted to know what it was like. She asked me to describe it."

"No I didn't!" Claire protested.

"It's ok Claire." Bree said.

"I didn't say that Danny." Claire said to Danny. He grinned and nodded and then rolled his eyes in Bree's direction.

"I've never been with a guy who shaved down there." Claire said and then blushed. She couldn't believe she had just said that.

Bree grinned. "Danny is only my second guy. And he is WAY better than the other, so I don't know if it is or was because of him shaving. The other guy didn't and he was totally hairy. I didn't like going down on him." Bree finished.

Claire raised her eyebrows.

"Hear what she said?" Danny said.

"What do you mean?" Claire asked him.

"Danny!" Bree started warningly.

"I may be the second guy but ask her about girls!" Danny said but was soon tackled. Bree had leapt up and dived at him. They wrestled for a twenty seconds while Claire laughed at their silliness.

Bree stood up and turned coldly away from Danny. Danny and Claire just giggled.

"Claire, please tell Danny I am no longer speaking to him." Bree said to Claire.

"Bree, don't be mad just because he joked about you." Claire said.

Bree and Danny exchanged a glance. Bree looked at Claire.

"He wasn't joking though." Bree said seriously.

Claire opened her mouth in surprise. She closed it again and her eyebrows rose.

"Oh." Was all Claire could say.

Bree looked embarrassed and Danny tried to hide a grin.

Claire recovered herself. "So you've been with two guys… how many girls?" Claire asked in surprise.

"Three." Bree said and looked down at her knees. "Do you know my friend Erin?"

Claire was fascinated, and nodded.

"Her and her older sister for two, and then another girl at school." Bree said.

Claire shook her head.

"The things we don't know about people." Claire said.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" Danny asked Claire.

Claire felt her face blush. She couldn't lie though.

"Yes." Claire said, her face flushed.

Bree grinned wide. "Tell me about her, or them." She said longingly.

"One was when I was twenty four, and the other was… about six months ago." Claire said.

"Did you guys date... or was it just sex?" Bree asked, again that longing in her voice which confused Claire.

"I dated the first one, and the second was just a one night thing. Two actually." Claire said in embarrassment.

"Two?" Bree asked, confused.

"Well, it was two nights. Like, in a row, I stayed at her house." Claire said.

"I bet that was wild!" Bree exclaimed.

Claire frantically sought for a way to change the conversation.

"So I guess us girls are bi then, what about you Danny? Ever been with another guy?" Claire asked.

"No." Danny said.

"But he's thought about it!" Bree exclaimed.

Danny looked horrified.

"It's ok Danny." Claire reassured him. She felt glad that she was out of the spotlight.

"First you tell her I shave, then you tell her that!" Danny said angrily. "I don't think I'm putting out to you anymore!"

"That's ok; I'll just use one of Claire's dildos!" Bree said with a laugh.

Claire paled.

She put her face in her hands.

Bree cursed herself. She looked at Claire with a scared face.

"That just slipped out… I'm sorry, I found them once." Bree said apologetically.

Claire sat perfectly still in her chair with her hands covering her face.

"Claire! Please don't hate me, I'm sorry I said that, please!" Bree said frantically.

When Claire raised her face she wore a huge grin.

"I've just realized I have nothing to be embarrassed about compared to what you both have already shared and are sharing. Don't worry Bree. It's ok. It may be the alcohol but right now I don't even care." Claire said. "Yes. I own two dildos and a vibrator; I masturbate when I get lonely. Hell, I masturbated tonight while you two were screwing like rabbits!" Claire said.

Bree and Danny looked at her in shock. Claire just laughed.

"It gets better, the first time I came out I watched you," She pointed at Bree, "Suck him," She pointed at Danny, "And it turned me on."

"While we are sharing things, I think I can honestly say that both of us were thinking about you while we were doing it tonight." Bree said.

"You were?" Claire asked in a confused voice. "Why?"

"Because you were in the next room. And you are beautiful." Danny said.

"You are Claire. I think about you a lot like that." Bree said.

"Well. I thought about you two tonight." Claire said. The sensible part of her brain had died of shame earlier tonight, now her lust filled brain just sat back and laughed.

The three of them smiled at each other. Claire giggled. Bree and Danny looked at her.

"I can't help but noticing that Danny is still pretty excited." Claire said.

Bree laughed as well. She leaned over closer to Danny.

"How are you doing?" She asked him.

"We," He pointed to his chest, and then to his crotch, "Are doing well."

"We can see he's doing well." Bree said and brushed her hand against Danny's erection.

"Hey now. No teasing in front of company." Danny said in mock seriousness.

"Oh I don't mind." Claire laughed.

"Truly?" Bree said and looked seriously at Claire.

"Not at all." Claire said with a wink, continuing the joke.

"Not even… if I did this?" Bree said and put her hand on Danny's erection. She moved it subtly and the hard dick popped through the fly and stood out in the open air. Claire stared at it and watched as Bree's hand grabbed the shaft.

"I still don't mind." Claire said.

Bree started moving her hand up and down. Danny stared at Bree and Claire. Bree never took her eyes from Claire's face. She slowly jacked Danny off, and watched Claire's reaction. After thirty seconds of this, Bree raised her eyebrows.

"I still don't mind." Claire heard her voice say.

"What if I did this?" Bree asked, and dropped off the couch. She positioned herself between Danny's legs and placed her mouth around the head of his dick. She leaned forward and took the dick halfway into her mouth. She slowly brought her mouth off of it, she lowered it again and again. She stopped after half a minute and looked at Claire.

"I still don't mind. But I think he does. You aren't following through." Claire said and pointed to Danny who's face showed anticipation and pleasure.

"So you wouldn't mind if I followed through entirely?" Bree asked softly.

"I wouldn't mind." Claire answered.

That was all Bree needed. She moved her head back to Danny's crotch and gently kissed the head of his penis. It was rock hard and she opened her mouth to accommodate it. She used her tongue to gently suck the underside of the head. Danny gasped in pleasure. She moved her mouth farther down onto his shaft, rolling her tongue back and forth.

Danny felt his dick being massaged in Bree's mouth. He had been staring at her while she did this but he tore his gaze to Claire for a split second. It almost made him cum right then. Claire was watching with a glazed over expression and her large breasts were slightly heaving.

Bree continued to suck on Danny's shaft. She moved one hand to her right nipple and starting tweaking it. She sucked the long shaft and closed her mouth. She lowered her mouth until the head was towards the base of her throat. She loosened her throat muscles and Danny groaned again. He always enjoyed being deep-throated and she loved doing it. She continued bobbing and then pulled up a little. Her mouth concentrated on the head and she wondered if he would cum soon.

Claire watched Bree suck on Danny. She stared, unable to move. She fought the urge to masturbate right there. She was so aroused by the sight before her, who these people were, and what they were doing. The tequila she had drunk had made her light headed. Her mouth was parted slightly, and she stared in awe at them. Her hand moved of its own accord and reached up to caress her left nipple. She caressed her hard nipple through the thin fabric. She stared at both of them while she did this. Danny had glanced in her direction and then continued to look down at Bree. Bree had her hands full, or more appropriately, her mouth, so she couldn't look over.

Claire pulled her robe out of the way. Now her left nipple was exposed. She pinched it softly and rubbed the hard areola. She stopped only to bring her finger to her mouth, wet it, and bring it back down to massage the swollen nipple. She was sure she would make a mess on the chair, she felt she was that wet. She pinched her rock hard nipple and let out a gasp as Danny cried out.

"I'm going to cum." He cried out. "Now." He shuddered.

Claire gazed on longingly at Bree, who remained locked on his shaft. Danny's body gave a spasm. Bree never unlocked her mouth from his shaft. After a moment Danny's head leaned back against the couch and he breathed quickly. His chest heaved and he looked down at Bree. Bree continued sucking on his dick, even though she had already swallowed his load. After a little while she stopped. She moved up and kissed Danny on the cheek. She smiled at him and then turned to Claire.

Claire hadn't stopped massaging her left breast, although she did so now. She decided not to pull her robe back over her breast, since both the teen-agers eyes were now locked on her erect nipple. She smiled at them.

"That was quite a show." Claire said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Bree said, but didn't take her eyes off of Claire's nipple.

"I feel like I owe you both something." Claire said.

Without anyone saying another word, Claire leaned forward. She shrugged the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to her waist. She left her large breasts stay exposed. She sat up straight and made sure the robe covered her pubic region. She smiled at them and spoke softly.

"Do you like?" Claire asked.

"Totally." A breathless Danny replied.

"Very much Claire, I've wanted to see that for the last four months." Bree said huskily, staring at her chest.

Claire just smiled.

"What would you young people like to do now?" Claire asked.

"You don't want to know." Bree answered.

"I think I do." Claire replied.

"No I don't know if you do." Danny added.

"Try me." Claire responded.

"I want to suck. I want to lick and suck your chest." Bree answered.

"I second that." Danny said.

Claire simply nodded. She cupped her breasts as if offering them to the teen-agers.

Bree was the first to move forward. She slid off the couch and walked shakily forward. She knelt down and placed her mouth on Claire's left breast. Claire felt the stimulation run straight up into her brain, and straight down, into her clit. She closed her eyes and leaned back. A second later she felt Danny's mouth attach to her right nipple. She moaned in pleasure.

Claire wrapped her arms around the two young people's heads and pulled them hard into her chest. Bree was the first to respond and she did so with her teeth. Claire cried out as Bree bit her nipple, not to hard, but just hard enough. She felt her clit burning with desire and she let go of Danny's head to reach down and relieve the tension. Before she got to her target though, her hand was intercepted by Bree's hand. Bree stopped her attention on Claire's nipple only long enough to say a few words.

"No. Let us take care of that. Don't touch yourself." And with that, Bree went back to lapping at Claire's nipple. Danny was doing well too, both her nipples felt incredible. Claire needed to cum. She murmured softly.

"Move down Bree… move down."

Bree did not comply. But she did utilize her hands. Bree's mouth never left Claire's nipple but her hand did reach down to Claire's wet slit. Her gentle fingers parted Claire. Claire felt a wave of electricity stemming from her slit shoot throughout her entire body. Bree gently slid her middle finger inside of Claire's wet opening. Her thumbed stretched forward and found Claire's swollen clit. Claire felt the orgasm shake her body. As soon as Bree massaged her clit, it pushed her over the edge. Danny was dutifully concentrating on her nipple and Bree never let up either.

After a few mind numbing minutes Claire cried out.

"Stop. Right now." She uttered. The two who were pleasuring her stopped and looked up at her. Claire stood up quickly and ran to her room. She returned with a dildo and a bottle of lubrication. She asked Bree to lie down.

Bree complied and lay on the ground. Claire handed her the dildo and told her it was for her to use. Bree giggled and kissed the dildo. She then slid it down to her wet opening and began pulsing it inside of herself. Cylia handed the bottle of lubrication to Danny. He looked at her questioningly.

"I want you to fuck my asshole." Claire said sharply. She had lost any inhibitions she had ever entertained. All she could think of was that she needed a mind shattering orgasm or she would explode. Bree's eyes widened with this proclamation and she stared at Claire longingly as she toyed herself.

Bree made a move as if to get up but then Claire was on top of her. Claire straddled Bree's face, and lowered her burning pussy onto Bree's cool lips. Claire felt Bree's tongue slide up and flick her clit and she fell forward onto her elbows. She felt two hands grab her hips. She felt the head of Danny's penis probe her asshole. She was glad she was already leaning on her elbows or she was afraid she would have fallen. Danny's penis pushed forward and Claire almost screamed. She felt her asshole expand and it took the penis inside. Danny had used plenty of lubrication and it was better than she had expected. She felt the walls of her rectum expanding and her body shuddered. She felt completely filled. The penis kept penetrating and she tried hard not to scream.

"Stop Danny!" She cried. "Go slower. Suck me Bree. I need it! I need it!" She cried down at Bree. Bree responded with a mind shattered bite, on her outer lips, pushing sensation through and into her clit. Claire almost cried, she couldn't ever remember experiencing so much pleasure at once. Danny had been slowly pushing. She felt him start to buck back and forth.

Claire felt overwhelmed. She could not string a coherent sentence at that instant to save her life. She remained on her elbows and knees. She kept her ass high in the air to allow easy access to Danny. She looked down and saw Bree on her back, propped up on her elbows licking along Claire's slick slit.

Claire felt the orgasm start. Her entire body experienced one long orgasm. She felt her head swimming as Danny started thrusting faster than she believed possible. She was dimly aware of Bree moaning as well.