Satisfaction Attained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire shuddered and was aware of Danny saying something.

"I'm about to cum! Do you want it in your ass?" He asked.

"Shoot it on Bree, I'll lick it off!" Claire cried as she tried to control her convulsions. Her statement caused Danny to cum right there. In one swift motion he pulled out of Claire's tight asshole and spread an arc of semen on Bree's stomach. He next volley landed at her breasts, then his last landed right on her bald pubic area. He collapsed backwards and lay panting. Claire was finally coming down from her orgasm and the tongue still lapping at her clit was starting to be too much sensation. She stood up at her knees. She scooted back. Bree was disappointed and wanted to continue eating her out, but Claire couldn't handle it. Instead Claire fell over and moved towards Bree's mouth. Bree knew what was coming but was still immensely pleased when it did happen. Bree and Claire's lips locked and Claire sucked herself from Bree's mouth.

Bree had been using Claire's dildo the whole time, and she let it withdraw from her wet hole. She brought it up to Claire's mouth. Claire kissed it, and then licked along the shaft. Bree grinned into her face and they kissed again. Longer, and slower. Claire rolled onto her back and lay catching her breath, staring at the ceiling. Bree and Danny were already doing the same and the three sat in silence for almost five minutes.

"I am such a fucking slut. I cannot believe I just did that." Claire said softly. She felt tears well up behind her eyes. "I just had to cum… I couldn't help myself." Claire said pitifully.

"Claire. If you think that was bad, give us ten minutes as we'll show you bad." Bree said confidently.

"What?" Claire asked, confused.

"You think you're getting away that easy?" Bree demanded.

"Getting away? I don't understand." Claire said.

"We gave you a great orgasm correct?" Bree asked.

"Of course. It was amazing." Claire said.

"Well then you owe us. I don't think we'll get much sleep tonight." Bree said confidently.

Claire gave up trying to make sense of the beautiful young woman. Claire wrapped an arm around Bree and murmured softly.

"Whatever you say dear. I'm all yours." Claire whispered.

Bree looked across at her and gave her a wide smile. "I know."

* * * * *

Any feedback, good or bad, is greatly appreciated. Thank you :)