Satisfaction - Finally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass got use to the toy and I started moving it as well, slower than the pussy end and the difference in thrusts and depth made me start to shake and quiver. I realized that I could tell the anal part to fully withdrawal and plunge back in, just like the porno's because the other end was still in my pussy and I didn't need to worry about it losing contact and crashing to the floor. It worked perfect and out it popped and then shot back in over and over gapping my ass to perfection. Fuck it felt amazing and I laid there concentrating on both ends moving in and out faster or slower all the way out and back in even the pussy end could fully leave as long as the ass end was still buried.

I thought again how totally cool this toy was and every woman in the world would kill to have one like it. Looking down my sweaty body I watched the toy rise and fall with both ends moving in alternating thrusts all by itself. This double sided toy was quickly becoming my favorite due to the benefit of both holes being filled and each end being able to leave completely. I don't know what it is but I really like the feeling of total withdrawal and then a quick reentry filling my body. Drives me fucking nuts.

I squirmed and rock my hips as the heads alternated fucking my cunt and ass and I knew another climax was nearing. I got so crazy I spilled the rest of the Gatorade and it soaked my bra but I didn't care and didn't slow. The head in my cunt was pounding me furiously, deep and hard as the anal head worked slowly and methodically on my ass pushing me further and further into bliss.

Shit it felt good and 30 minutes later my body was wracked with a severe orgasm almost as intense as with Brock, it lasted a long time and my body tightened and contracted all over with elation. I kept focused this time and the toy move in both holes as I continued to peak and my concentration paid off and put me where I had not achieved with the toy thus far. Riding the wave, which just wouldn't end, my breath came in small gasps as my chest heaved and struggled for air.

Finally my legs relaxed as the rest of my body only quaked slightly and I reached down struggling to grab the toy before my mind went blank and it fell to the floor. I laid it next to me on the counter and as I let it go the two headed toy covered in my cum changed back to Brock's green cock and I closed my eyes fully content once again.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up the kitchen was completely dark and the microwave clock said 10:45. I was covered in sticky Gatorade dried sweat and cum. I slowly and awkwardly got off the counter and noticed my hip was sore from the hard surface and I rubbed some life back into it, and pulled my sticky clinging bra off and threw it into my sink. My tits felt good to be free and I rubbed them with both hands feeling how sticky they were. In the dark I groped for the toy and found it still on the counter and walked to my bathroom.

In the light of the bathroom I looked at the toy and was shocked to see the dark line more than halfway up the shaft. "Holy shit that must have been a really powerful orgasm to fill the toy up that much," I said out loud. "Only two days and already it's over half full," I continued.

I pulled my socks off and jumped into the shower and quickly washed up and got out again. The little nap I got and the food gave me some needed energy and I walked naked with a towel on my wet long hair back into my bedroom with the toy in my hand. I really thought I would have gotten through all the toys I had lined up and kind of laughed at myself for not even making it half way before I was content and fell asleep. I looked at the double sided dildo and smiled, "Ranked number one so far," I said out loud.

"Lets see, I have a small vibrator, my suction cup penis, my G spot stimulator and then my anal toys," I said in my head. I looked over the selection on my bed and finished eyeing the three different sizes of butt plugs, the anal twist ribbed toy with the big handle, anal beads and finally my double penetrator. All of them looked like a waste of time now when my new toy could do so much more. I was tempted just to throw them all out.

I turned on my laptop computer and after it booted up I checked email and then started browsing my favorite free porn sites. I like the videos and pictures of couples or groups fucking each other and there seems to be an unlimited supply. Sometimes I even get lucky and hack the pay sites with passwords I think up so my hard drive is pretty full of hardcore pictures and videos.

I laid down on my bed and put the computer next to me and started watching the first of three short clips of three guys and a big breasted blond. One guy was fucking her large tits and she was licking the head of his long cock as it pressed in between her ample jugs. The next clip had one guy fucking her ass from under her and the other two guys where standing on each side letting her suck their cocks and tossing off when it wasn't their turn. It was hot and my nipples started to poke out again and I felt new wetness in my pussy.

The next clip showed the same two guys standing and cumming all over her huge tits as she held them together. They came a lot and covered her pretty good. I watched this clip a couple more times and started rubbing my tits and pulling at my nipples. I knew it was late but I didn't care, I was ready for more fun.

I grabbed the green toy and nestled it in between my legs and it started to obey my commands and lick my clit and pussy as I searched for the next picture or clip to watch. I found another good one with a brunette first sucking two cocks while they tugged and pulled on her abundant tits. The next clip in the series had one guy behind her doggy style and fucking her cunt fast and hard as she tried to suck the others cock. She moaned and made all sorts of noises with the cock in her mouth as the guy rammed his cock home.

My toy was licking me faster now and I opened my legs more letting it dart its tongue into my wet pussy and ass. I thought, "How fucking cool is this I can just sit here let this thing eat me and watch porn all at the same time."

The next clip showed the two guys now double fucking her with one cock in her pussy as she straddled him and the other guy was standing behind her and pounding his fat cock into her ass from above. Man they were really going to town on this bitch and she was screaming loud almost in pain as the wide cocks filled her up.

I changed the toy into one of the cocks on screen and it pressed into my cunt and started pounding me as hard as the one on my computer. I had to watch the clip again and again to keep the image of the cock pounding her in my mind. My hands worked my tits when I wasn't clicking on stuff and I enjoyed the added sensations the porn was giving me.

The final clip in this series was the two guys unloading their cum all over her face and tits. One guy freaking sprayed a shit load of cum at her, I was actually amazed at how much cum he put out. This turned me on big time as you know I love guys cumming on me. The other guy did okay but ended up just oozing on her cheek until she started sucking him off while the first continued his jet after jet of spunk. He had time to change the direction even and aim for her large melons and give them a few shots. Damn hot and I decided I needed to save this series and add it to my collection.

My toy fucked my pussy hard and fast as I saved each clip into its new file, naming each file with the heading 3some DP good cs001 thru 004. What I usually do in my free time is combine all the clips into one short movie with a movie maker program and then delete the original files. All the while I try and play with myself. I realized how easy this was going to be now I would have my hands totally free to work the keys and mouse as my new toy sucked, licked, or fucked me silly. It was too good to be true.

Speaking of being fucked silly, after saving the files I lost reality for a moment as a wave of pleasure peaked inside me and the toy fucked me deeper and harder still, driving the mans cock on screen as far as it would go inside my sopping pussy. My brain was working over time and I thought of the idea to extend the other end of the toy into a mouth that curled up and over itself and could suck and lick my clit as the other end continued to fuck me.

Okay the idea really came to me as I viewed a picture of a man's cock stuffed into a woman's shaved pussy and then another chick was licking her clit from underneath her. It just looked cool and now I could do it by myself.

Oh man and let me tell you it was really good, both sensations of being eaten and licked all the while a fat cock pounded my wet hole. I was going crazy and had to concentrate on what it was doing as wave after wave of bliss washed over me. I do believe that it was probably better than the real thing because the toy kept better contact on my clit than I think the woman could have while the man pounded from above. With the image on the screen I continued to enjoy the pleasure from the licking and fucking until it became so intense I had to stop the clit play and just went back to having my pussy rammed by the hard fat cock.

I slowed its pace as I searched for more pictures or videos and came across a fisting clip where a skanky bitch was getting another woman's fist pushed into her enormous cunt. After watching the clip I told myself "That just looked downright painful," and continued to search for something else. My toy was still slowly going in and out keeping me at a slow boil.

Not finding anything quick enough I opened my file I just created with the 3some clips and watching it again I positioned myself like the chick on my hands and knees and turned the toy into the two cocks that were fucking her pussy and ass at the same time.

Holy fucking shit it was tight and it took quite a while for my ass to get use to the fat cock stuffed up it before I could let it move and even then I never got close to how fast the chick on screen was being fucked. I made up my mind that she was screaming in pain rather than pleasure.

I mean shit these cocks were huge and maybe I'm just a smaller woman than her but I had to shrink them back down to the double ended toy to actually enjoy it again. So kneeling there, with my ass in the air, I let the toy fuck my ass and pussy into sweet pleasure again and positioned the computer right in front of me so I could see the screen well and change anything I wanted. I watched the chick get double fucked over and over and decided to search for something else.

I looked back at my mirror and watched my own little show as the toy rose and fell into my ass and cunt. I laughed and moaned loud as I sped it up in my mind and watched as the toy followed suit and pounded me in the mirror. It was so damn cool looking. My ass looked great as I watched the bent green toy work like two alternating pistons in and out driving me wild.

I was close again and tried desperately to find a good image or clip to cum too, knowing the perfect one would only add to my climax. I searched a link I haven't for a while, because they are slow to update, but was excited when I clicked on it and it was new. They had some great shit on this sight and most of it was download worthy.

Oh man I wasn't disappointed the first new 4 part clip was hot as shit. An incredible redhead with a shaved pussy and great tits, was sucking a large cock and stroking a smaller one with her other hand. She alternated between the two men deep throating them and making quite a mess with all of her saliva dripping down their shafts and balls. The next clip she was still sucking one of them but the other was eating her freshly shaved snatch and tonguing her ass as far as he could.

It was an anal site so I could tell what was coming in the next clip. What I saw took me by surprise though; she had both of their cocks in her ass and was rubbing her pussy and clit like a mad woman. The larger cock was on the bottom and she was sitting on him facing away and the other smaller cock guy had made his way forward and somehow had put his cock in her ass as well. She was going crazy as they slowly fucked her ass together and I could tell she was actually really enjoying it. Good thing the other guy had a smaller cock. I watched it over and over.

I just had to try it and pulled the two sided toy out of me and rolled over on to my back. Taking the toy in my hand I imagined the toy in the shape of the two cocks connected by their balls. It worked and I held it in my hand and admired the look of the two cocks pressed together tightly and wondered if I really could get that in my ass. I figured I better try one at a time.

The smaller cock dissolved into the larger and I placed it at the entrance of my well fucked ass and told it to slowly enter. I moaned with the new feeling of this big cock in my ass and started rubbing my clit and adjusted to the penis. Once I was use to it I thought about the smaller cock growing out of the back and side of the bigger one. Leaning over I watched the toy change and I held my breath as I told it to ever so slowly start to push into my already full ass.

My hand was working overtime on my clit and just like the hot redhead in the clip I knew it would help. I felt my hole stretch and strain around the new smaller cock trying to enter and my breath came in rasps and my heart pounded. Fuck it was tight but I felt the head enter and I held it there trying to adjust again. My clit was as hard as a rock under my furious fingers and I moved the smaller cock in more, slowly, inch by inch until it was in as far as on the screen and I screamed in passion and slight pain.

Panting harder now I watched the video again to see how they moved their cocks in her and saw that they were doing it as a team sometimes and then alternated other times. I decided the team way would be the best to start with. Slowly the toy started to move and I felt both cocks slide back out of me and I felt my ass stretch and grab at the shafts. The excitement of having two cocks in my ass made it bearable and I had to really go slow for a long while. My heart raced and my hand was a blur on my clit. I noticed my nipples were extremely erect and my whole body was enjoying the new experience.

I started to get use to it after many slow movements in and out and I decided to speed up the motion and try the alternating. Never did I stop working my clit and cum oozed out of my pussy down to the cocks in my ass helping with the fiction. Watching the clip again I noticed the same thing on her and wondered why I had missed it. My body was hovering on the verge of bliss and the two cocks in my ass continued there methodic fucking. I touched my nipples and they were so sensitive I scarcely could touch them.

I was going to cum soon and the alternating shafts pumped in and out of my ass and it felt so damn good and was the perfect ending to a perfect night. My cunt exploded in a wave of pleasure and I'm not one to squirt much but I totally squirted a little when my climax peaked. It was incredible, my body shuddered and convulsed and the wave went from my pussy and spread all over my body. The cocks stopped moving and just stayed up tight in my ass as my cunt constricted and pulsed in elation. It was even better then on the counter top in the kitchen and I knew the mark on the toy was going to be almost to the end now.

My body continued riving in absolute joy and the room disappeared and it felt like I wasn't even lying on my bed anymore. My eyes had rolled back in my head and I was gone. Complete and absolute satisfaction was the only answer.

Finally my thoughts returned and I looked at my computer and noticed I still had one more clip to watch. I'm sure it was the money shot finale and I reached over and clicked on it with one hand and pulled the two cocks out of my ass with the other.

The clip started and it was exactly what I though, the hot woman was lying on her back and she had a cock in each hand as the guys knelt next to her, one on each side, and she tossed their meat fast and hard begging for their cum. She even told them where she wanted it and they started moaning and swearing as both cocks exploded on her chest and face. She stroked them until they finished, just oozing now she sucked each one clean, in turn and played with their cum on her tits.

I looked at the cocks in my hand after the clip ended and wondered how I could do the same thing with only one toy. Thinking this, I felt the toy start to separate into the two separate cocks and I reached up with the other hand and took the small one in my left hand and kept the big in my right and pulled them apart placing them as in the video right above my tits and face.

I started stroking them like the woman and they felt like they were connected to the men and everything. It was an exact copy of what I saw on the screen besides the color of the cocks and cum but each drop and jet hit me just like her and I fucking loved it watching the view from her perspective.

Feeling the hot cum hit my perky tits and face I continued to stroke the shafts and empty the cocks of jizz. Sucking them clean I tasted the alien cum from the cocks and swallowed it enjoying the sweet taste. I set both of them on my chest in between my gorgeous tits and together they formed into the one alien again and started absorbing the green cum as I played with it on my round orbs. My nipples were still hard and sensitive and I circled them with my index fingers until the cum disappeared.

When the toy was finished I picked it up and looked at it and it was full, all but a tiny bit at the end of the head was dark green and I knew Brock would have to come for sure now or my essence next time would be wasted.

Smiling to myself I rolled over, closed my laptop and went to sleep.

12