Satisfaction - Finally Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers

I knew it was coming before he did it and he engulfed one of my tits in his mouth and I screamed in delight as the same rush of intense pleasure filled my breast down to my clit. Just like last time. And just like last time my pussy exploded in waves of orgasmic jolts.

That was just a few of many orgasms I was going to have tonight. Riding the wave he was producing in my body he kept sucking my nipple, gently biting and sucking driving me wild, and I tired to continue to move on his cock. Riding him was so incredible and I continued for probably as long as I sucked him.

He continued to suck and play with my tits and he told me in my head how perfect they were and how perfect I was. How human females like me are the choicest above all the females in the universe and very rare. How his species desire the human female form the most and how perfect I was and privileged he was. How even among other human females I was physically superior and along with my gift made me almost inconceivable.

After all his praise I looked into his eyes and I told him in my mind that I wanted his other cock in my ass and I swear his eyes got bigger. He licked two of his long slender fingers and moved his hand around to my backside.

"Damn that saliva, I fucking love it!" I screamed and thought as he pressed his fingers to my puckered asshole and darted one inside a little.

Hot sweet elation filled my tight hole and I pushed back on his finger and he pressed more of it in and added the other, prepping me for his thick rod. Not only was the saliva a stimulant it was the slickest stuff I've ever experienced. Human spit, K-Y jelly and even pre-cum don't even come close to how slick his saliva is. Pulling his fingers out of me he must have grabbed his yellow cock because I felt it pressing against my anus and welcomed the warmth and rapture it produced as I pressed back on it, letting it enter my body slow and smooth. His yellow cock joined its twin inside my body and I felt overwhelmed to have both of them in me for the first time.

It was like nothing I've felt before and I looked down at his face in delight and he returned the look. I was confident that with my pussy and ass wrapped around both of his cocks he was in heaven as well. His pleasure and mine joined and passed over the connection we had together and we both were gratified in pleasing the other.

Getting accustomed to both of his rods I slowly started to move, rising up and letting his members slide out of me together and then I fell back down on them moaning in enjoyment. His pleasure was voiced in my head as well and I continued the slow up and down movements letting his cocks bottom out inside me.

He just let me ride him because my mind was focused on it and I thought of nothing else. Time flew by and I rode fast, slow, in between and even grinded my body down hard on him. I was so happy he was here with me and saving my life added to the affection. I just felt like repaying him and this was the best way I knew how.

I began to get tired finally and sensing this he rose up, took my body in his strong arms and stood up off the bed holding me in the air with his cocks still both in me. He lifted me like I was nothing to him and I'm sure I wasn't.

His voice came into my head, "Do you trust me?" he asked, looking into my eyes with his strange oval blue orbs.

"Of course I trust you," I said.

He had his arms around my back holding me and all of a sudden he dropped me and I started to fall backwards but still connected to his members. I squealed a bit as I fell but then abruptly something caught my body, but it wasn't his arms it was all around me holding me in mid air. I felt almost weightless, suspended in space, connected to only his cocks. I knew he was using the same power he had used on my attacker but in a nice way.

It was a strange sensation and there I was lying on my back floating in the air with his cocks still inside of me looking up at him. He smiled down at me and then I started to move by his power away from him and then back again. His cocks slid out and in as he moved me by his mind.

It was fucking amazing; I felt nothing but his blue cock slide in my pussy and his yellow in my ass. With nothing under me but air he sped me up and started pounding my orifices, moving me with his mind and thrusting forward as I returned to meet him. I looked over at my mirror at the unnatural sight, my arms were floating away from my body and my legs were spread and bent at the knees. Back and forth I hovered on his cocks.

I grabbed my own tits and played and he licked his fingers again and found my erect nub sending thrills through me again as the saliva took its course. My nipples were affected as well and I could only just touch them they were so sensitive. Orgasmic waves flooded through me and I lost it, convulsing in mid air, quickly moving back and forth on him. He was unbelievably good at this. He pulled me hard back to him and held me fully pressed onto his twin rods and I continued my climax, shaking and grabbing at my tits.

"Fuck!!!!!!!!" I screamed in passion, "Brock!!!!! Oh shit it's so good!" I yelled. He encouraged me again in my head, absorbing my released energy, and I just kept giving it off for him, my ass and pussy clenching on his shafts as he held me down on him. Wracked with spasms my essence filled him until after what seemed a long time my body relaxed and he let me side away again.

I floated completely away from him and felt both of his cocks leave me and I opened my eyes looking back at him. His cocks looked so good, shinny wet and bouncing in twin resonance. I started to rotate and soon found I was looking at the ground. He had spun me so I was facing the floor with my ass towards him. Floating back to him I looked under myself and saw his cocks approaching and I stopped right in front of him.

I saw one of his hands go up and he must have licked his fingers again because blissful fire rushed over my tight hole as he lubed it up again. He move slightly forward and started to press his larger blue cock into my ass for the first time. It was big and I moaned audibly as I felt it press in slowly. His slick saliva removed any hint of friction especially on his glasslike cock.

Still looking back from below I saw his yellow cock hovering at the entrance to my pussy and as more of his blue entered my ass I saw his lower cock press into my lips. The combination was incredible as my ass widened to accept his large tool.

He pressed both fully into me and held me there until I relaxed. My pussy seemed less full now but my ass made up for it, his blue cock was wider as well as longer and it was really stretching me out. It felt wonderful. Telling him so in my head he held me steady as he moved this time and pulled back out and then in, inch-by-inch I took his cocks back into my quivering body.

His smaller yellow cock would completely leave my wet pussy and then as he moved forward again it would find it's way back into me increasing my pleasure and fulfilling my lust for total withdrawal. He knew it and kept doing it over and over pushing in and out again, driving me closer, yet again, to another mind-blowing orgasm. And he still hadn't even cum yet. Fucking unbelievable!

My pussy needed more, and I almost forgot I could change his cocks to whatever I wanted. So on the next withdrawal as his yellow cock left me and he started forward again into my open lips, it turned into a plump human cock, with a large engorged head and I screamed in pleasure as he pushed it into me feeling the new expanse press the thin wall between his blue cock in my ass and my pussy. It was perfect and I held onto the thought and let him work his magic for another 30 or 40 minutes.

I came like two or three times again and then he held me firmly in the air and he started getting really forceful like he was working towards his own climax. Normally on a bed or even on the floor my body would be rocking and take some of the force but floating in the air it was all transmitted into my twat and ass and only my tits were moving, swaying slightly in a circular motion as he pounded, and I mean pounded away. I had to reach down and grab them because they started really moving as he went for it. I wished I could have see his face better because he hadn't fucked me this hard before and I was curious to see the look on his face because the pleasure coming across the bond from him was intense and it increased my own.

I looked up and turned my head to see his face, I urged him on telling him to fuck my ass and pussy hard and deep and that I wanted him to cum on my tits and face with both of his cocks. The urging made him get even faster and I was already cumming again, my body flooded with ecstasy. He just kept lasting like no mortal man could possible have and my orgasm raged on.

Finally at my limit, which he knew again, he pulled both of them out of me and I rotated again onto my back and told him in my mind to spray me with his cum all over my body. I watched with jubilation as he grabbed both of his cocks in his hands and started stroking them in tandem.

The blue one shot first probably because of my tight ass and the first jet hit my left tit and sprayed up onto my chin. Before it shot its second string of blue cum the yellow cock erupted in a spray of yellow jizz, which hit under my right breast and ran down my tummy. The strange noise he makes came from his mouth and I knew he was in absolute bliss.

After that it was a mass of blue and yellow spunk flying everywhere and I couldn't tell you where what hit what, but I was covered in blue and yellow alien cum from head to pussy when he finally finished unloading. I loved every minute of it and told him so in my head as I felt spray after spray of warm cum hit my quivering body floating in the air, as he stroked and stroked his twin cocks in alternating tempo.

After he was done I noticed none of his cum had dripped to the floor and what did miss me was suspended in the air. Just like before it all gathered on my body and slowly started to absorb into my skin making me get chills and goose bumps even though I was on fire.

He smiled and watched me quivering and shaking with ecstasy. He was standing there breathing heavy for the first time, and I knew that the double orgasm he just experienced was incredible for him as well. His cocks started to glow again and I felt a new toy being made in my pussy and as it started to leave my dripping hole I reached down and took it out, admiring its perfection.

He explained that I could now use this one and fill it up as well and he could get it when he came back once again. I asked him what he was going to do with the one I had already filled up and he paused for a moment and wouldn't tell me right off. My body hovered over to the bed and he laid me on it and sat next to me rubbing my sexy legs and started to explain as I ran the new toy in my hands.

"Remember how I said I come from a race of males, well we have no females on my planet and this," he picked up the old full toy, "This is how we reproduce, I'm going to return with this to my planet and it will become like me, a new living being, my son," he explained.

I was stunned, it hit me all to fast and I was taken aback for what I had done for him. He didn't let me say anything before he continued.

"Without you essence and your vagina my species would die out and cease to exist. Not only do you give me the sustenance I need to live but also you are the catalyst we need to further our species. And the human female, when one is found with the gift, produces the strongest offspring. I came from a human as well and my son after me, that's why I have come to you."

He waited for me to say something to him and I finally did, "So is he part of me as well, is he my son as well?" I asked.

"Not in the way that you think... you see none of your genetic code or DNA was transferred to him but your energy helped create him. So physically he is not your son but emotionally, almost spiritually he is." He explained further.

I looked at the new toy in my hand and asked, "And this new toy, after I fill it up, it too will become your son?"

"Yes if you are still willing?" he returned.

I was overwhelmed, physically drained from the incredible sex and now he unloads this bomb on me. I smiled up at him and knew I couldn't hide anything from him. "This changes things for me, as you know, but I will be okay with the idea in time I'm sure," I said.

He smiled back and thanked me over and over and explained that this was his first child and he was so very happy and overjoyed to become a father and that I was the one able to make it come true. He said all this holding the old toy and I could see the delight and joy on his face. He was truly thankful and delighted. We talked for a while each holding our toys and he laid down next to me, turned off the lights with his mind and we drifted to sleep in each others arms.

jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers
12