Satisfied?

Story Info
A trip to the grocery store ends with a stranger in my bed.
2.1k words
30.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get out of my car and walk towards the grocery store entrance, I see you walking in as well. I'm dressed in khakis and polo shirt. Nothing fancy but I can tell that you are intrigued. We make eye contact but you break it and continue towards the door.

When we walk in I walk to the right to grab a cart, you grab a small basket. I feel a slight disappointment thinking you're only here for a short run and I'm in it for the long haul.

I lose you when I head towards the fruit and figure it wasn't meant to be. I grab the items I need from that area and move on. When I round the corner to the pasta aisle I see you. You look up and make eye contact again. This time I break it; afraid you'll read my mind and see the desire in my eyes. As I walk closer you move back to let me pass you. I move slowly and then just as I get past you I turn towards you, grab your shirt and pull you to me. I kiss you passionately, release you, then grab what I need and walk off.

I speed up the next aisle trying to put some space between us. Not sure of what you're reaction was and slightly embarrassed at what I just did. I slow down on the next aisle, catching my breath. I bend down to look at something and out of the corner of my eye I see someone turn this way. I don't want to see if it's you so I hastily grab what I need. I turn to head the opposite direction but you had sped up when I couldn't see you and I'm too late. You grab me by the hair at the nape of my neck; I gasp and stifle a moan. You spin me around to face you. You kiss me and push me against one of the shelves. You press your pelvis against mine. I can't help but let out a moan. Your warm and I'm on fire.

You break away from my mouth and kiss down my neck. Then turn around and calmly walk away. I look around wondering how many people witnessed our passion. I see a man slinking off as quickly as he can, obviously not wanting to be caught watching. I look back in your direction but you're gone.

"Damn," I think to myself, "you let him slip away like that? What were you thinking?" Abandoning my cart I take off in the direction you went. I head towards the aisles we hadn't passed yet, you're no where to be found. I stop and think about what you might have come to get and it dawns on me that you're probably at the beer aisle.

I go back towards the beer and when I round the corner I grin widely when I find you there. You're sitting on the edge of the cooler as if you're waiting for me. You look up and smile back. I saunter over, pull you to me again and kiss you hard. You wrap your arms around me and hold me tight. I reach one hand around your neck and run my fingers through your hair. Then, not really knowing what has gotten into me I reach down and rub you through your shorts. You moan and pull your mouth from mine; you then start nibbling your way down my neck, then back up to my ear lobes. I can feel you growing with every kiss and I continue running my hand on your shaft.

You pull my hair making my head tip back and I can see that we are gaining a small audience. You kiss your way to the other ear and tell me we're going to give them a show. You reach down and pull my shirt up, in one swift motion you pull my bra down and latch on to my right breast. Your right hand pulls my hips to yours. I remove my hand from between us and start slowing moving my hips back and forth. We both moan.

Then suddenly you pull away, slowly put my shirt back down, kiss me on the mouth and grab my hand. You tell the spectators that the show is over....

You grab your basket and lead me back to the aisle where I left my cart. When we get there you can tell I'm confused and blushing from embarrassment. You lean in, kiss my lips and whisper this isn't over yet.

You quietly explain. You were having friends over for dinner, you tell me to grab whatever else I need and you'll meet me in the parking lot. You can see I don't believe you so you add "I saw where you parked, I'll be there." I nod back, stunned not really understanding what just happened. I do as you told me and grab the last of the things I need. I hurry partly because I don't want you to have to wait for me and partly because I can't wait to see what happens next.

I check out and head to my car. I look around but don't see you; I immediately think I was a fool for believing you'd wait. I pop my trunk open and place my bags in there. As I place the last one I feel hands on my hips. They slide around to my stomach, and I hear you whisper "nice". I blush and can feel myself responding to your touch. You kiss the back of my neck and I let out a sigh and whisper "yes", immediately I feel your hands searching for my warmth.

You begin rubbing me through my pants with your right hand and pulling me into you with your left. I gasp and reach for your right hand. I guide you, adding pressure and speed when I need it. You bite my neck gently and then whisper to me that you cancelled your dinner. I pull away and turn around to see your face. I can tell you're serious and that this isn't ending here.

You laugh at the shock in my face. You lead me to the passenger side and help me in. After explaining that you'd hate for my groceries to go bad you get in the drivers side, turn on my gps and press home. The gps tells you were 10 minutes away. You look over at me and can see that I'm just beyond words and possibly a little scared. You reach over and grab my hand, and tell me I'm ok.

I can tell you're concentrating on the drive to my house so I reach over and begin running my hand over your shorts again. You look at me and I just smile. "Can't have you getting bored." I feel you growing hard when I realize we are just around the corner. I lean over and kiss your neck and nibble on your ear lobes. When you pull into my driveway you put the car in park and grab my face. You kiss me hard and deep, I feel towards the ignition and grab the keys. I pull back, your hands still on my face. "Coming in?" You grab the bags from the trunk while I open the door. You bring them in and follow me to the kitchen. You tell me to put the cold stuff away. I begin going through the bags, the whole time you're hands are running all over me. At one point I stand up and you raise my shirt off over my head. You stop me in my tracks and kiss down my breasts just over my bra.

You step back and watch me put the last couple things away. I grab two glasses out of the cabinet and fill them with water. "We're going to need this."

At that you set your glass down and gently press me against the counter. I can feel how hard you are and want you inside of me but I don't want to rush the moment. You are kissing my breasts and running your hands over my bare skin. I reach to take your shirt off but you stop me. "I want to feel your skin, please?" You nod and let me remove your shirt and then you go back to kissing me all over. I feel your hands stop at the front of my waist line and then suddenly my belt is off. I feel you undo my pants and I find them down around my ankles.

You step back and look at me standing there. I blush, feeling as though I'm on display. You come back to me and whisper to me that I'm beautiful. I take that opportunity to kiss your neck, surprising you I hear you sigh and feel you relax. I take advantage of that and run my hands all over you while kissing as much of you as I can. I work my way towards undoing your pants. I tell you that if I'm going to be naked I need you naked too. I slide your shorts off and then kiss my way down to your waist line. I position myself on my knees in front of you. I go back to kissing your waist and hear you moan. I look up at your face and lock eyes with you.

I give you a sly smile and remove your underwear; I kiss down to the base of your shaft. I reach up with my right hand and gently run my hand up and down your shaft. I hold the tip close to my mouth and gently suck on just the head. I continue that for a moment and when it seems like you're used to the sensation I take your length in my mouth quickly and just as quickly remove it. You seem stunned so I do it again. You moan loudly and start to rock your hips. I slowly suck on you following your rhythm when you suddenly pull out.

You lift me on to the counter and spread my legs. "Your turn vixen" and then your face disappears between my thighs. I feel your tongue softly teasing my lips, then plunging inside, then rushing up and flicking my clit. You do this a couple more times and then I feel a finger probing me while you gently suck my clit. You hear me moan and plunge your finger in deep. I rock my hips hoping to give you deeper access. You take my cue and add a finger. I moan and reach for my thighs to hold them open. "I'm so close. Please don't stop."

At that you pull your mouth away and stand up. Your fingers still probe me but you pull me towards you and kiss me. You can feel my hips rocking against your hand trying to reach climax. You slowly pull your hand away, still kissing me and then plunge three fingers in deep and hard. I pull away from the kiss gasping. "Oh yes" I reach down with my right hand and rub my circles on my clit. I see you watching this and what your hand is doing to me. You look back to me and ask if I like this. I nod my head, "It's coming, I'm almost there. Mmm." Your movements get faster and you feel me get tighter around your fingers, my legs shake and lean towards your face so I can kiss you.

You wait until the shaking subsides some before trying to back off. I feel you pull back and I lock my legs around you. "Not so fast." I get down from the counter and grab your hand. I lead you to my room and lay you on my bed. I lie down beside you and face you. I place my leg over your hip and then reach down and begin stroking you. I position myself to where the tip is touching my wet lips while I stroke you. When my hand gets near the head I press it against me and use my wetness as a lube. You moan and pull me closer; kissing every part of me you can reach. I hear you say you're going to cum if I don't stop. I smile and continue my motions. I feel you stiffen and can tell its close. I pull my leg back and roll to where I am more on my back while stroking faster. You bite into my neck and I feel you tremble. After a couple faster strokes you release on me, some falling all the way up on my breasts.

I slow my motions and kiss you. "Satisfied?"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Coach Wife takes another look at husband's old football coach.in Loving Wives
Night of the Himbo Ch. 01 Mike's middle-aged life is about to change forever.in Erotic Couplings
The Old Neighbor Ch. 02 Albert and Sarah's affair gets naughtier.in Mature
My Neighbor Pt. 01 A young couple goes to a neighborhood party...in Loving Wives
Woman Stuck on a Gate She stumbled, literally. And got herself stuck.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories