Satisfying My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,252 Followers

"You say the sweetest things!" Mom laughed and then crawled up onto the bed next to me.

I licked my lips at the sight of her tits hanging as she made her way towards me. Mom reached the top of the bed and quickly rolling over onto her back, opened her legs.

"My turn." She laughed pointing between her legs.

As she had done I rolled over on top of her and after a quick kiss started to suck on her nipple.

"Later." She said pushing on my shoulder. "There's only one place I want that tongue honey."

I wasn't going to argue and sliding quickly down the bed knelt between her legs and smiled, taking in the sight of that smooth pink and very wet pussy. As she had done I stretched out on my stomach and, my fingers trembling with excitement spread her pussy open. Leaning in I blew lightly on her clit and Mom's hips twitched.

"Don't tease honey," Mom said quietly. "I didn't tease you and we're going to be playing a lot baby, so just lick me the way you want to, show me how good you are and make your mother come in that pretty face of yours."

I don't know what sounded better, her telling me to lick her or saying that we would be doing this more! Even as I plunged my tongue deep inside my mother's pussy, I envisioned playing like this every night! Fucking in every position, playing and teasing and then curling up together and....my thoughts were cut off by Mom crying out her pleasure as I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could and sucked hard. I moaned as I received a mouthful of her sweet sticky juice.

I started moving my head back and forth, sliding my rigid tongue in and out of her.

"Oh, you bad boy!" Mom moaned, "Look at you, tongue fucking me!"

I swirled my tongue around inside her, lapping up more of her sweetness, then sliding my tongue slowly up through the wet folds of her hot flesh, felt her hard button under my tongue.

"Oh, that's the spot honey, right there." Mom moaned.

I teased my tongue around it enjoying hearing Mom let out a sharp breath and as I barely touched her clit. I teased one more time then sucked it hard into my mouth. Mom let out a loud moan and lifting her legs, placed her soft feet on my shoulders. Sliding my hand up, I shoved two of my fingers into her pussy and moaned when I heard the wet squishing sound as I did.

"Oh fuck," Mom groaned, "Oh honey, Jenny's a luck girl! You know just what to do!"

Jenny? Jenny was cute and fun, but she was nothing compared to the red hot woman I had the pleasure of going down on at the moment! I started thrusting my fingers in time with my sucking and Mom moaned her approval. As she had done, I opened my eyes and looked up at her. I moaned around her clit as I saw her laying back, her eyes closed and her lips parted. She was sweating and moaning and looked absolutely beautiful. Her hands were on her tits and she was teasing her nipples as I worked her pussy with my mouth and fingers.

I released her clit and started licking slowly and Mom whispered, "Faster honey, the faster I come the sooner you can fuck me! That was all it took! I started just about slamming my fingers into her dripping slit and sucking her clit back into my mouth started swirling my tongue hard against it. Mom was thrusting her hips into my face and groaning panted out, "Put your other finger."

I paused not knowing what to do, I started to work a third finger into her pussy when she moaned, "No, in my ass baby, shove one in there."

I was beyond questioning anything and slipping my other hand up placed the tip of my finger against her ass, and started to gently push it in. Mom lifted her hips and cried out as she drove her ass onto my finger, shoving it deep inside her incredibly tight ass. Mom let out a sound that could only be described as a howl and I started bucking her hips into me. Reaching down she grabbed my hair and holding my head still worked her hips into me, sliding her pussy up and down my face.

Mom cried out again and wrapping her thighs around my head smeared my face into her pussy. I continued to suck her clit as my fingers drove into both her holes and Mom howled again. She arched her back off the bed and then emitted a loud squeal and I felt her pussy convulse around my fingers. I gasped between her legs as I felt a gush of sticky fluid splash against my cheeks and mouth.

"Oh my fucking God!" Mom yelled and after another wail, went limp, dropping her legs from my shoulders.

I laid there trying to catch my breath and looking at Mom's dripping pussy started licking her juice from her thighs and the lips of her pussy.

"Oh honey, you like the taste too don't you?"

"Oh yeah," I whispered, as I continued to lap at her pussy.

"Honey, slide on up and shove that cock inside of me, I know you're hard again."

Damn straight I was. My cock was pushing into the mattress and as I sat up it sprang to attention.

"Oh yes." Mom whispered her eyes wide. "That's what I need! Give me that fucking cock!"

Sliding up to kneel between her legs, I grabbed my cock and slid it through the lips of her pussy.

"Don't tease me, fuck me!" Mom cried out.

She raised her legs and placing her feet on my chest, lifted her hips, pushing her pussy at me. I slid my cock down and with a hard thrust, drove my cock into my mother's pussy. We both cried out as I went so deep I felt my balls slap against her. I held it there for a moment, amazed at how hot wet and tight she was. Mom moaned and started moving her hips.

"Come on baby, fuck me! We'll go slow later, just give it to me!"

I pulled out then driving into her, placed my hands on her thighs and started fucking the shit out of her. There was no other way to put it. I was slamming my cock in and out as hard as I could. Mom was yelping every time I did and the sound made me try to fuck her even harder. Like my fingers, my cock was making wet sucking sounds and she was so wet my thighs were already soaked as I continued to plunge my cock into her.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Mom squealed, "Oh that's what I need, oh that feels so much better than that fucking toy!"

Mom pulled her legs back and spreading them wide said, "Grab my ankles!"

Taking her meaning I grabbed her ankles and spreading her legs as far as my arms could go, I started fucking her even harder. Mom threw her head back and howled as I drove deep into her and I watched as her large tits bounced back and forth as I slammed her. Remembering something I'd seen in a movie, I let mom's ankles go and leaning forward pressed my arms against the backs of her legs. Mom bent backwards and her hips came off the bed. I placed my hands on the bed and looked down to see her legs were bent back almost behind her head.

I slid my cock out then started fucking her as hard as I could.

"Holy shit!" Mom screamed, "Oh Kenny! Oh baby! Oh, look at you fucking your Mom! Look at you giving me what I need!"

Mom's yelling made e fuck her even harder. Our skin was slapping together so hard it was actually starting to hurt, but neither of us seemed to mind, especially mom waho was laying there her arms by her sides squealing with every thrust. I started breathing heavier and could feel myself starting to get close. I began to slow down and looking up at me, Mom cried out,

"Hold on baby, I want my favorite!" she pushed her legs against me and I sat back. Mom rolled over onto her stomach, and drawing her legs up under her, pointed her amazing ass at me.

"Go ahead honey!" She called out as she looked over her shoulder, "Take me!"

Grabbing her hips, I slammed my cock inside of her again feeling my balls slap against her pussy. Not even caring how rough I was, I squeezed her hips hard and started driving into her with all the strength of my hips.

"Oh fuck!" Mom cried out. "That's it baby, take me! Fuck me! Give me that big fucking dick!" She paused to squeal then continued, "You're going to keep giving me that dick aren't you baby? That's right Kenny you're going to be fucking your mother every night!"

I gasped as I felt my balls beginning to tighten and knew I couldn't hold back much longer. I started to whimper with each thrust and Mom yelled, "That's it baby, give it to me! Let me feel that hot cum!"

I was getting closer with each pump and started thinking about pulling it out and spraying her back, when she called out, "Give it to me! Inside baby, come in your mother's pussy!"

That was all it took, I cried out as I felt my cock twitch and begin spraying my cum deep inside of my mother. Mom moaned as I kept pumping her, each thrust ending with another spurt. Even though I'd just come I had been damn excited and my cock kept spurting. Mom was bucking her hips into me and she moaned, "Oh yes, paint that pussy, give me every drop!'

I groaned and stopped pumping my cock. Mom pushed against me and I whimpered as I felt her pussy tighten around me and milk a couple of more drops from me.

"Oh honey," she purred, "That feels sooo nice!"

Mom straightened her legs out, lying on her stomach and leaning over I lay down on top of her, resting my weight on my forearms. Moving Mom's sweat soaked hair from her back, I gently kissed the back of her neck.

"Do that again." she whispered.

I repeated the kiss and Mom sighed softly, "I love you baby."

"I love you too mom." I told her feeling that surge of emotion again.

"Roll over." She told me.

I did as she said, rolling over onto my side. Mom rolled over on hers and sliding over to me slipped her arms around my waist and hugged me. I returned the hug and closed my eyes. We laid there in silence as our bodies calmed down. I was aware of her tits pressing against my chest and my leg was between hers allowing me to feel her damp pussy against my leg. As good as that felt, I realized that holding her felt just as good. Sliding my hands up her back, I hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head. Mom made a happy little cooing noise in her throat and cuddled into me.

I couldn't believe how amazing she felt. I also couldn't believe that not only had we just had sex, but it didn't bother me, it was almost as if it were meant to be.

"Lie on you back for me?" Mom asked.

I reluctantly let her go and did as she said. I then smiled as Mom, staying on her side, slid up close to me and draping her arm around my waist, rested her head on my chest. I put my arm around her shoulder and with a sigh she said, "Kenny you felt amazing, I so needed that."

"Glad I could help." I laughed.

"And I so need this," she said squeezing me tight. "I...I like being with Karen honey, but it's more than just sex I needed. I...I need to be held like this and it's just not the same with her."

"I'll hold you anytime you want Mom." I told her than added, "And we don't have to you know....fool around for me to do it.

Mom lifted her head and when she looked at me, I saw her eyes were moist.

"Kenny, you really are just like your father. You're so sweet and loving." She gave me a nervous smile. "Would... would you like to keep loving me?"

"I....like be together?"

"I'd like that Kenny, I really would. No one would know. We can be the best of both worlds."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'll be your mom who loves and takes care of you and you'll be that son that always does anything he can for his mom." She gave me that giggle again and despite how spent I was I felt my cock twitch. "And then I'll be your dirty girl and you can be my bad boy. How's that?"

"I...wow." Was all I could get out.

"And it won't always be dirty," she whispered, "Sometimes we'll be soft and sweet and you'll make love to me and hold me." She looked at me, her brown eyes full of emotion. "Will you honey, will you love me?"

"Of course I will." I gave her a soft kiss. "I'll always love you mom, in every way."

"I like how that sounds." Mom smiled, then yawned, "Damn you wore me out let's get some sleep."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Make sure you do sweetie, because I love it in the morning." She giggled, "Hell I love it all the time."

I ignored my growing cock and closing my eyes tried to tell myself to rest. A moment later, my eyes opened as something dawned on me.

"Hey mom?"

"What honey?" she asked sleepily.

"What about Karen?"

"Oh." Mom shrugged. "Well we weren't that serious, just friends with benefits mainly." She sighed then laughed softly, "Maybe I'll keep her around though."

"What do you mean? I asked.

"Well you never know," Mom giggled again. "I might get a craving."

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed my latest effort! Like I always say this is a free site so author's only payment comes in the form of your votes and feedback, so please take a second to vote and let me know what you thought of the story. As always thank you for reading! Lovecraft68