Satisfying Randi's Curiosity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"And now for you. Hope she doesn't mind."

Lisbet shook her head, as Randi's finger rubbed his asshole.

"Oooh! That feels good. No, she shook her head."

"That's good. ... I hope I like it."

"Not more than I do."

She glanced up at him with a smile and murmured:

"She said I would."

"Um-hmm. ... Rinse?"

She nodded with a smile, and they rinsed each other, their hands helping, as they chuckled comfortably. She turned off the water, and Lisbet stood up and held out towels for them. She grinned with them, as they watched them dry themselves, both of them making a demonstration of drying their sex and she, of drying her breasts.

Back in the bedroom, they discovered that Lisbet had thrown back the cover made herself comfortable at the head of the bed, her hands again already on her breast and between her thighs. Randi snorted and murmured:

"Like in the stories, sit down."

He did, and she dropped down on her knees between his. Tentatively, she brought her hand up under his balls, moving them gently for a moment. Then she snorted softly and murmured:

"I guess so," and slipped the fingers of her other hand around his almost stiff cock. She glanced up at him, and he nodded with slight smile. She glanced down at his cock again and said:

"Tell me if I am doing it right."

"You will, ... can't do it wrong, ... like you read in the stories."

"Um-hmm, they are right," Lisbet agreed.

Randi gave her a brief, wry smile, and then lowered her head. He felt her lips brush the head of his cock, and then felt her tongue lick over it, and then that it explored around it. His cock began to rise. Randi chuckled softly, and her tongue circled the head of his cock, until he felt her lips around it.

"Mmmm! Um-hmm!" he encouraged her, and her lips slipped down to enclose it.

"Mmmm! Nice and warm," he murmured, and she lowered her head and sucked his cock deeper in her mouth, and her tongue found the sensitive little ridge of skin behind the head of his cock, making it twitch.

"Uhnn! Like that! You're doing it just right!" he responded. Randi chuckled in her throat, and Lisbet murmured: "Like in the stories."

He glanced over and gave his wife a smile and snorted at seeing that her fingers were rubbing her pussy. She smirked with a nod, and they both returned to watching Randi, who didn't need any more encouragement; experimenting with everything she could do: bobbing her head, licking and sucking, as her fingers fondled his balls, and those of her other hand held and moved on his cock, making him moan with delight. "Uhn-hnnn," Randi responded, and sucked harder.

"Oooh! Not so hard, sucking," he murmured, and she nodded.

Then she was doing it as good as Lisbet, Britta or Maren did, as good as it could be, making his cock surge and twitch. Randi hummed at her success. He could feel that her fingers were just clutched around his tight sack. Then she raised her head and smiled at him and murmured:

"Good, I like doing it."

"Not more than I do. You are doing it just perfect, and right to let me recover a little."

"Hm-hmm! Like in the stories."

"Scratch and stretch his sack, ... like in the stories," Lisbet advised.

He and Randi glanced at her, seeing that her hand deep between her thighs. Randi snorted and remarked:

"Oh, good, that you are also enjoying yourself."

"Trying to, but not as good as you're going to make it for him."

They all snorted, and Randi stretched his sack until she could move his balls again, smiling at him. Then she murmured: "Now the real test if I like it," and her lips slipped back down around his cock. He murmured: "I hope so," and she nodded as she began again to suck and lick.

He tried to relax, to hold back his rising orgasm, as he moaned softly. Then his hips began to rock. He wanted to grasp her head and urge her to move it faster, but didn't. When he felt that he couldn't hold back any longer, he murmured: "Soon. ... Very soon!" She nodded with an "Uhn-hnn!"

His hips rocked harder, thrusting his cock in her mouth, and with a grunt, he spurted. Randi gave a sharp moan in response, holding her head still. "Don't stop!" Lisbet commanded, as he spurted again. Randi's head began to bob again, and he spurted a few more times. Then he had to hold her head still.

She drew it back a little, and he felt her tongue moving his thick semen, having to moan softly at the almost painful further sensation on his cock.

"God, that was good! You did it just perfect, as good as it could be."

Randi nodded with a hum, and then raised her head slowly, her lips closed around his cock to keep his semen from leaking. The head of his cock slipped from between them, and she looked up at him with close-lipped smile, and he saw her swallow. She nodded and snorted, and then said:

"Oh, it really does taste strange, but it was so arousing to know it was being so for you."

"Like I told you," Lisbet remarked.

"Um-hmm, very! ... Hmm? ... I never thought about having to make it good for him - whomever - before. You know, really doing it."

"Like boys don't think about having to make it good for girls," he replied.

"Hmm? Um-hmm."

Come, I want to kiss you."

He reached down and urged her to rise on her knees. Randi gave Lisbet a questioning glance. She nodded with a smile. He didn't just give her a kiss; she responded eagerly, their tongues caressing, first in her mouth and then in his. He drew her with him as he lay back on the bed, continuing to kiss. She retrieved her tongue and murmured:

"That was arousing."

"Like when I do it, ... arousing for me."

"Hm-hmm! Really?"

"Of course."

"Hm-hmm. I like that. I was, I am."

"I want to find out."

He was glad that Lisbet had anticipated that he would want to lick Randi's pussy and that she would be wanting him to. Randi, however glanced over at her and asked softly:

"Is that all right?"

"Of course. I told him that I always want him to, then, and that you deserved it."

"Really? All right?"

"Um-hmm. Hm-hmm! I told him that your pussy was probably nicer than mine."

"You did?! That too?! You want us to?!"

"Don't you?"

"Hmm!"

Randi nodded with a grin and turned her head back to his and kissed him, holding his head, then murmuring with a chuckle:

"If she wants us to."

"I do, but first I want to suck your firm breasts."

"Hm-hm-hmm! Please!"

She drew her knees up beside him on the bed and let his hands on her ass move her up over him, shifting her shoulders to offer him one of her nipples. Her breast was firm, not flattening as she pressed it to his mouth. As he sucked and nibbled, she moaned in appreciation, and chuckled, when his fingers rubbed the base of her spine. When she offered him her other breast, and his fingers then crept closer to her asshole, she snorted and murmured: "Like in the stories," "Uhn-hnn" he agreed, as he sucked and licked, pleased that she accepted and apparently liked that, too.

For a few moments, he enjoyed her nipple - and let her enjoy it. She was making pleased sounding little moans. Then his hands urged her to move up on him. She immediately did, extending her hands past his head and sliding up his body. As she slid her hips up over his face, he wondered if she and Lisbet also did it that way, or whether she was doing what she had read about in the stories. Whatever? She was eager to let him lick her pussy, and he was eager to discover what Lisbet thought was a nicer pussy than her own.

As his tongue explored it, he politely thought that it wasn't any nicer than his wife's; every pussy was nice, when he could do this, but it was more like Britta's and Maren's young pussies. If that was what Lisbet meant, she was right, but they all tasted equally good, and it was delightful to taste Randi's, to find that it was already so moist from her arousal at sucking his cock and having him suck her nipples.

Neither of them noticed that Lisbet had slipped off the bed while Randi was moving, who had dropped her head down to watch him lick her pussy. He was, therefore, surprised to feel her hands on his knees, urging them apart, but only for a moment, recalling that he had told her what happened when he was with both their daughters. As her hands and then her mouth found his cock, he concentrated on trying to make it good for Randi. When he opened his eyes and looked up at her, she smiled slightly with warm "um-hmmmm!" He nodded slightly and moved his tongue faster on her clitoris. "Uhn-hnnn!" she responded more strongly, her eyes closing.

His tongue slipped back to taste more of her moisture and explore in her opening, which she also appreciated with a moan. Her hole was really more like those of his daughters. And her other one? She had read about it. His tongue slipped out and over the firm little ridge behind it. She didn't resist, when his hands urged her to move her hips to let it slip further, but when his tongue found her asshole, she did response in surprise: "Oooh! Like that, ... too?" but she let his tongue probe, and then chuckled and murmured: "If you like it, I do." He nodded, and for a few moments they both enjoyed feeling it tighten and relax as his tongue probed.

His cock was stiff and twitching in his wife's mouth, when his tongue returned to Randi's pussy. He wondered what she wanted to do and when Randi would notice that she wasn't still on the bed. He tried to distract her from thinking about anything except what he was doing, suddenly recognizing that her clitoris was larger than the other three he knew, and she loved what his tongue was doing, moaning with delight. But he was curious about what Lisbet wanted to do, and didn't want Randi to come before he found out. When his tongue returned to her opening, she didn't complain, agreeing: "Um-hmm, do that."

Nice, good, he thought, she wasn't in a hurry, wanting to enjoy this as long as he did. When was the last time she had been with a man? Would they really do it together? Lisbet had seemed to think so, telling him that her pussy was tighter than hers. Well, now he knew that, from where his tongue was - and deeper in it? As tight as Britta's and Maren's? What did Lisbet want to do?

His cock slipped out of her mouth, and her hands pressed down on his thighs. Then he felt one of her knees slid over his leg, and then the other one, and the mattress moved. As she moved up over his cock, Randi sat up in surprise, turning her head, first to see that Lisbet wasn't where she had been, and then back to see where she was. She gasped slightly and exclaimed softly:

"Oh! That too?!"

Lisbet nodded with a smirk, holding his cock back to guide it into her pussy, and murmured:

"Like in a couple of the stories."

"Hmm!! I guess so. ... He's your husband."

His hands raised Randi's hips up, and he hummed, remarking:

"I've got to read those stories."

The women snorted, and Lisbet sank down on his cock with a sigh, and he raised his head to return to licking Randi's pussy. As she lowered her hips, and his head returned to the mattress, their eyes met, and she smiled wryly. As he closed his eyes and returned to arousing her, it occurred to him that his wife's pussy really wasn't as tight as those of their daughters, and wondered how tight Randi's was.

But that didn't matter, not the way she was rocking her hips on his cock. When Randi snorted unexpectedly, he opened his eyes and saw that Lisbet was holding Randi's breasts and arousing her nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. Randi hummed and murmured:

"Anything you want. God, this is a lot more than I expected."

He nodded, and Lisbet replied:

"Than I did, too, but a lot better than just watching."

"Not just for you! ... But for you too, I hope."

"And better than just reading about it like this."

"Hmm! For sure!"

Randi encouraged Lisbet's hands on her breasts; and he stopped listening and began to lick and nibble again; and Lisbet resumed rocking her hips.

With encouraging moans, they all did what they could to arouse each other and themselves. Then Randi's moans became more aroused and she exclaimed: "Oh God! Yes!" as her thighs and pelvis twitched. As Randi's body convulsed, Lisbet leaned forward and held her to her breasts. Randi's pussy flooded his face, as she whimpered like a pained child. Finally, she pulled Lisbet's hands from her breasts and dropped forward and rolled off his face with a gasp and long moan. Lisbet immediately dropped down over him, raising her hips as she demanded in a whisper: "Suck, fuck me!"

She crushed one of her less firm breasts against his mouth, but her stiff nipple was larger than Randi's, and he sucked and rocked his hips up against hers. The slapping of their hips together made Randi open her eyes, and she remarked: "Oh! God, yes! Do it, ... good!"

They did, with all the experience of years together - maybe more, from their more arousing summer. Lisbet gasped and moaned, as her pussy clutched his pounding cock. Then she was devouring his mouth, and they came together with pure animal sounds. Lisbet collapsed on him, still moaning and panting, as he caught his breath with deep gasps, raising her with his stomach.

As they started to recover, Randi murmured:

"God, it was never like that!"

No one spoke for another minute. When his cock slipped out, Lisbet snorted and raised her head, giving Randi a wry smile, and remarked softly:

"It isn't always with us either, but more often now, ... thank goodness."

He nodded, and she kissed him. Randi nodded and then murmured:

"Lucky! ... Hmm?! It's been better with you than back when, with boys - of course - but also later."

"Maybe, if you do that with them."

"Hmm?! I would hope so, ... but there isn't any them or him."

"Maybe ..." he murmured, thinking that it would be nice - good, fun? - to try to make it that good for Randi - in her tighter pussy.

He suddenly recognized that Lisbet knew from having her fingers in it – of course – but also in her own pussy. When, after the girls were born, when he wasn't at home? Or had she and Randi played with having their fingers in their own pussies and not just in each others?

Lisbet snorted, as though she had understood his "maybe" and said:

"Maybe this doesn't have be the only time we do this."

"Hmm?! You mean it?! ... I mean, ... we've already done a lot more than I ever expected!"

"Maybe," he murmured, then adding: "also a lot more than I expected."

"Than I did, too," Lisbet agreed.

He snorted, wondering if that was really true, but quite pleased with her suggestion that they might repeat the evening, then thinking that she also liked the idea - else she wouldn't have suggested it.

Randi also had snorted, looking at them, Lisbet still lying on him, and muttered:

"For sure, I never saw anyone doing do that."

"I haven't either," Lisbet agreed, but smirked at him.

"I certainly haven't either, he agreed.

"Hmm! I should hope not," Randi remarked with a wry smile.

"Haven't seen what you two do either," he lied.

Lisbet's stomach tightened sharply as she responded:

"Hmm! I certainly hope not!"

"Hmm! Not much to see," Randi remark with a slight smile, adding:

"Besides, that isn't why you're here. Dinner?"

"That is what we're here for, ... at least, that is what we told the girls," he replied.

"Oh, what are they doing?"

Lisbet snorted and said:

"If we know them right, not having dinner with their boyfriends. Wash a little?"

The others agreed, and he helped her sit up. With broad smirks, they went to the bathroom. As Randi was handing them washcloths, he raised the lid and ring of the toilet, murmuring:

"If you don't mind?"

"Hmm! I guess not. Now I have to, too."

As the women waited for him to use it, they exchanged wry smiles. Then Randi used it, while he washed, and then Lisbet. They waited for her to wash and then returned to the bedroom. As Randi reached for her panties, he and Lisbet exchanged questioning glances, and he nodded for her to say something. She snorted with a nod and said:

"At home - when the girls aren't there - sometimes we just stay this way for supper."

"Hmm?! Oh, after ..., like this?"

"Um-hmm."

"Hmmm? You must enjoy yourselves. But you're going home after dinner."

"We promised the girls that we wouldn't be home before midnight."

"Oh. ... Oh! This is all too funny! You really want to eat like this? Oh? And you think ...?"

"After dinner? We would at home," he replied.

"Again?"

"Probably," Lisbet replied, adding:

"But only if you want to."

"Oh gosh! Hm-hm-hmm! This sure is a lot different than I expected! ... Not that I really knew how I was expecting it to be."

"Nor did I," he agreed: "... but a lot better."

"Oh, for sure. ... Hmm? If you want to."

They nodded slightly, and Randi did with puzzled smile. When they returned to the living room, she snorted and remarked:

"Oh, this feels strange, being in here like this, ... and then with company."

She saw their glasses and the bottle and asked:

"Another drink? The aquavit won't be so cold."

"Cold enough," he replied, as Lisbet nodded.

Randi poured normal portions. Still standing, they raised their glass and all said "skaal" and drank. When they exchanged smiles afterwards, their eyes dropped to enjoy each other's nudity. Randi's nipples popped out, and she snorted with wry smile and rubbed her forearm over them.

"Nice," he remarked with a slight smile and nod, adding:

"This is the best dinner party I've been to."

"Hmm?! You haven't tasted the dinner yet. I hope it will be good."

"But already tasted something else good."

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! Me too!" she agreed with a grin and collected their glasses.

They followed her to the small kitchen. She suggested that he could open the bottle of wine and turned to the oven. Lisbet found the corkscrew for him, and then rubbed his ass behind Randi's back.

When they sat down to eat, Randi's nipples again popped out, as they looked at each other. This time she just smirked slightly and offered to serve them. After their first couple of bites, he and Lisbet praised her cooking. Then she raised her glass and said:

"I'm glad you like it. Skaal."

They responded. As they were putting down their glasses, she murmured:

"This is the also the best dinner party I have been to, ... even if it is my own."

The others nodded with smiles, and they ate in silence for a few moments. Then Randi snorted and asked:

"And the girls, ... you think ...?"

"They're doing what we are," he finished her sentence.

"Hmm? Sure isn't like when we were that age. At least, I hope my parents didn't assume I was."

"Nor mine," Lisbet agreed.

He touched her foot under the table and then remarked:

"Nor mine, but maybe they all did, ... some of them, at least."

They all nodded, and Lisbet touched his foot in return.

They returned to eating, and he asked Randi about herself, She seemed pleased with the change of subject and told about being an au pair in England and then studying in Oslo, and then about her work. Despite her repeated offer, no one took a second helping. She insisted that they remain seated while she cleared the table and served dessert. He refilled their wine glasses, emptying the bottle. While she was in the kitchen, Lisbet smirked and raised her glass to him with a silent skaal, and they drank, exchanging grins as they set down their glasses. Randi returned, and they enjoyed their dessert. When they had finished, he raised his glass and thanked her for the dinner, and they all drank, emptying their glasses.

They exchanged glances in silence, a longer silence. Then Randi glanced at the wall clock and said quietly:

"You can't go home yet; what would you like to do?"

If her nipples hadn't popped out again, he thought that he would have let his wife reply. But they did. He smiled slightly and remarked:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers