Satisfying Randi's Curiosity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe just take a nap. ... Oh, or you two can show me what you like to do."

He thought Randi blushed slightly, for sure, her nipples were aroused. Lisbet sniffed with a slight smile and replied softly:

"That's one idea."

Randi looked at her with a questioning expression and after a moment asked:

"The nap, ... or ...?"

"We could call it a nap, ... but I was thinking more of the 'or'," Lisbet replied softly.

Randi's eyes glanced over at him, and he nodded slightly. She snorted softly and asked:

"And what are you going to do?"

"My turn to just watch."

Lisbet's foot touched his. He wondered if Randi's nipples has popped out again, or whether they had been stiff since before. She glanced down at them and snorted and whispered:

"I guess so," and looked up at Lisbet and asked less softly: "If you want to?"

Lisbet nodded with small smile. Randi smiled a little sheepishly, glancing at both of them, and said: "I can clean up later."

They all smiled and got up from the table. As they returned to the bedroom, he followed the women. Randi murmured:

"This is going to feel funny."

"Not as much as before," Lisbet replied.

"Hmm! I guess not."

"Just forget him."

"Hmm?"

Neither of the women looked back at him as they got on the bed together. He watched them curl up together with obviously practiced experience, recalling watching his daughters do the same, then snorting silently as he remembered telling Randi that he hadn't seen two women that way.

Maybe Randi was a little hesitant about starting to lick Lisbet's pussy, but when she immediately drew Randi's hips closer, then Randi's hand slid around Lisbet's hip, and their faces were hidden between each other's thighs. When he heard their muffled hums, he wondered if they really could enjoy doing it better than he did, maybe do it better, since they knew how it felt. He stood next to the bed, unconsciously fondling his soft cock and balls, wondering how long they would take to give each other orgasms. More from watching them than from his fondling, his cock began to grow. Then Lisbet drew her thigh up past Randi's shoulder.

He considered going around the bed to watch her lick his wife's pussy, hesitating, for fear of disturbing her, if she saw him. Then Randi also drew her thigh up, and he could see his wife's face and busy tongue. Her eyes were closed, but he felt that she would have no problem with discovering that he was watching. His cock stiffened, and his hand automatically began to move on it a little. Then Lisbet's eyes opened. She raised her eyebrows and seemed to chuckle silently. Her eyes closed again, and for a few moments her tongue was busy on Randi's clitoris, Then her eyes opened again, and she moved her head forward to probe in Randi's hole. She raised her eyebrows again and lifted her hand and moved it further around Randi's hip, but when she raised it, she beckoned to him.

Did she want him to join them? Want him to fuck Randi?! He had told her about doing it that way with the girls. Did she really want him to?! His cock wanted to, and Lisbet had told him that Randi's pussy was tighter than hers - because she had anticipated that maybe there would be an opportunity for him to? Randi would be very surprised. Or had she read about it in one of the stories? But still very surprised. Lisbet raised her eyebrows again, and then her tongue returned to Randi's clitoris - to leave her vagina free for his cock? Only one way to find out. If Lisbet wanted him to, her problem to explain to Randi.

When the mattress move, as he began to get on the bed behind Randi, she murmured "Oh!" When she realized that he was lying down behind her, she muttered:

"What are you doing!"

"Too good to just watch," he murmured, curling up behind her and then sliding his hand between their legs and finding her breast, as his cock brushed down in her crevice. When she repeated her question more emphatically. He was relieved that Lisbet murmured:

"Just let him."

"Let him do what?!

"Enjoy himself, too, ... help you enjoy yourself."

"Like that? Like this? ... You want him to?!"

"Um-hmm, why not? We have already."

"Hmm? Really? This is unreal, ... only happens in a couple of those stories."

"That's nice; then it probably was good."

"Hmm?! Yes, ... but you want him to?"

Lisbet's hand reached past Randi's hip and drew his hip closer, his cock sliding closer to her pussy. Lisbet snorted and replied:

"So I can find out how good it is another time."

"Another time? ... This is crazy!"

He squeezed her breast and moved to push his cock closer to her pussy, close enough for his wife to lick it and direct it to Randi's opening. Involuntarily, she rocked her hips back, and the head of his cock slipped into her tight slippery hole. She gave soft, sharp "Uhn!" but held still, as he moved again and pushed it deeper in her, making them both moan softly.

"Oh, gosh! I guess so," she murmured.

Her pussy clutched tighter around his cock, and it twitched in response. When Lisbet began to lick her pussy, Randi snorted and drew Lisbet's hips closer again. Lisbet rubbed his hip. As the women returned to arousing each other, he made a final move to curl his hips closer behind Randi's and push his cock as deep in her pussy as he could.

Then it was for him like the many times with his daughters, except that it was his wife who was occasionally licking his cock where it disappeared in Randi's pussy, that squeezed his cock and made it twitch, as his fingers pinched her stiff nipple. When Lisbet moaned with a nod of her head, he raised his and saw that Randi was rubbing her asshole, and then Lisbet's fingers found his. After a few moments, Lisbet gave a sharper moan, and then her finger probed in his asshole, not just probing, his asshole clutching it, as his cock surged, and Randi's pussy tightened in response.

The women's tongues were making wet noises, and then he couldn't hold his hips still. As he began to fuck, Lisbet's hand encouraged him. Randi gave a pulsing moan: "Uhn-uhn-uhn!" as her pussy pulsed tightly on his thrusting cock. A few strokes later, he was delighted and pleased to feel her body convulse and her pussy flood his cock and balls, and then delighted and relieved as he spurted, not as strongly as he had in her mouth, but several times, as her body spasmed, and they both groaned.

His wife had moaned in empathy. She rubbed his hip, as Randi recovered with moaning sighs. As they continued to sigh, it was clear that she wasn't going to return to arousing Lisbet. Lisbet patted his ass and rolled back. He reached passed Randi and fondle her breast. She put her hand on his and squeezed it.

Randi's breathing returned to normal and after a few moments, she murmured:

"Oh God, that was good! Too good! ... I just couldn't continue; sorry, Lisbet."

"Hmm! Maybe I shouldn't have suggested it, ... but it was good before dinner for me, good enough not to need it now."

"You suggested it?" Randi asked.

He nodded and found her breast again, replying:

"She sort of beckoned for me to join you, ... and I wanted to."

"Hmm! ... Do I say thank you? Thank you both. ... Hm-hmm! 'Another time,' if you want."

"But not tonight," he remarked and rolled back, his shrunken cock slipping out of her pussy.

They all snorted, and Randi rolled back, lying half on him, and reached down and fondled his cock, snorting again and remarking:

"All wet. God, that was good; thank you."

"And you; takes two, ... or three, to do that," he replied, fondling her breast.

When he and Randi had rolled back, Lisbet's hand had slid onto Randi's thigh. Her fingers slid onto the soft skin near her pussy, rubbing a little. Randi chuckled and murmured:

"Enough; I know what can happen when you do that."

"Um-hmm," Lisbet agreed cheerfully and held her fingers still, then adding:

"Next time - like this - I'll try to make you come before we two do."

"Hm-hmm?! You really mean it; we want to do this again?"

"Of course, if you do."

"Can't think of anything nicer," he agreed, squeezing Randi's breast.

"Hmm? ... You two! ... we three!"

"Um-hmm," the others agreed. Lisbet's fingers stroked closer to Randi's pussy, making her thigh twitch, as she repeating:

"'We three'."

Randi's hand fondled his cock again, and she snorted and murmured:

"And I thought the stories were just her fantasies about what could be possible."

"Me too," Lisbet agree."

He thought his wife was just being polite, since she knew too well what he did with their daughters - why they were there with Randi, not just for Randi, so for her too. He replied:

"What you girls read! But I'm glad you did, or we wouldn't be here."

"Be here, lying in bed, and me fondling you," Randi responded, with her fingers, too, as she added: Hmm?! Can't remember that I used to do that."

"Feels nice, ... just right."

"And we're really going to do this again?"

"I hope so," both he and Lisbet replied.

"Me too," Randi murmured.

They got up and washed again, after taking turns using the toilet. It was still too early for them to return home, so Lisbet suggested that they all help clean up. They immediately went to the dinner table, then exchanged slight smirks at their tacit agreement not to get dressed. They cleared the table and then cleaned up, all of them occasionally rubbing one another's ass, and exchanging smiles and soft um-hmms. When they had finished, it was late enough for them to leave, and they all returned to the bedroom. As he and Lisbet started to get dressed, Randi reached for her dress, but then snorted and remarked:

"I don't have to. I'm beginning to like going nude."

They smiled with nods, but then. when he was pulling up his trousers, her nipples popped out, and she snorted as she put her hands on them, murmuring with little wry smile:

"But kind of funny, ... like this."

"But lovely," he replied, smiling as his eyes took her in.

She sniffed and lowered her hands, returning his smile, and then asked tentatively:

"If you mean it, when?"

"Next Friday, in two weeks?" Lisbet replied.

"What are you going to tell the girls?"

"Hmm! Not that we want to do what they might want to do," he replied.

"We'll think of something. ... Oh, we can say that another couple at your dinner party invited us to play cards."

"They won't be very curious, just pleased that we go out again," he suggested.

"Hmm! I guess so, if you know that they have their friends there. ... Oh, both of them? Don't they share a room?"

"Um-hmm," he replied with a nod, but we don't ask."

"Hmm?!"

"Just not in our bed," Lisbet added.

They all snickered, and Randi said:

"Then in two weeks?" and smiled.

"Yes, thank you. You don't have to go to so much trouble with dinner. Oh, I'll bring a potato salad and some cold meat, so you don't have to do anything."

"That would be nice, thank you."

Then they were at the front door, about to shake hands, but hesitating, and Randi's nipples had popped out again. He smiled and murmured:

"I want to kiss you."

His arm went around her side and drew her closer. She turned her face up and they kissed, kissed for a little longer and much better than just to say goodbye. When they separated, Lisbet smirked slightly and said:

"I do too."

For just a moment, Randi looked a little surprised, but then embraced Lisbet, and they shared an equally good kiss. They all snorted slightly, and then said the appropriate Norwegian expression: "Thank you for the evening."

In the car, Lisbet snorted and remarked:

"I sure didn't expect it would be like that!"

"You didn't?! What did you think I expected?"

"But you liked it, ... and liked her?"

"Hm-hm-hmm! I'm glad you anticipated that I would. Hm-hmm! And told me about her firm breasts and tight pussy."

"Um-hmmm! But I really didn't expect that you would get to find out about her pussy."

"Just encouraged me, when it looked like I could."

"Um-hmm!" she responded cheerfully.

She put her hand on his thigh, and they chuckled. When it moved up his thigh, he murmured:

"Not while I'm driving, ... and not tonight."

She took her hand away, and they soon arrived home. When they entered the living room, they found Britta and Maren clearing drinks from the coffee table, very surprised to see that they were both naked.

"There you are already," one of them remarked, unconcerned about her appearance, but then gasping and adding:

"Oh gosh!" as she blushed.

Her sister also blushed, but they both had their hands full and couldn't cover themselves. They turned and rushed to the kitchen. He and Lisbet exchanged smirks. She replied:

"Yes, here we are. Hmm! Must have been good."

The girls just snickered in the kitchen. He snickered and said:

"Want us to stay here and wait for you to go to bed, or should we disappear?"

"Disappear!" the girls replied together.

"Good night, then."

"Good night," they replied, and their mother responded.