Satisfying Randi's Curiosity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

Lisbet nodded and then gave her an open smile, nodding more strongly, and replied in a less soft tone:

"It was. ... You want to do that?"

Randi nodded, blushing even more, if possible. When she glanced at him, he also nodded, knowing that his cock was now showing that it thought that was a good idea. He did, too, recalling how nice it had felt to have his cock in her tighter pussy - almost as tight as his daughters'. He also flushed slightly at the inappropriate thought. His wife noticed and remarked with a snort:

"He looks a little bashful about saying that he likes the idea."

He nodded with a grin, and the women both grinned, but Randi then asked:

"You want us to? What are you going to do?"

He replied immediately:

"She can do what you did; we haven't done that either, yet, ... tonight."

The women snorted at his last word. He smirked and added:

"Doing it the other way, so that you can ... play with each other's breasts or something."

Randi looked surprised for a moment, then glancing at Lisbet, who nodded with a smile, but then glanced at him and asked facetiously:

"Where did you get that idea? You haven't read the stories."

"But I have a good fantasy, ... after seeing how much - how - you two enjoy each other."

"Hmm! We do!" Lisbet responded, glancing at Randi, who nodded with a relaxed smile.

They all grinned and snorted at the oblique way they had come to an agreement. He snorted again and said:

"If someone had asked me what I wanted to do, I would have immediately told you."

Randi gave him a sweet smile and nodded. Lisbet replied with a grin at him:

"I probably could have answered for you."

They all snickered and hurried back to the bedroom.

His cock had relaxed a little, when he lay down with his hips on the side of the bed. Lisbet snorted and nodded, as she watched Randi immediately kneel down between his legs. She waited to see her grasp his cock and see its head disappear between her lips. With another snort and nod, she clambered over his face, before she lowered her hips, snorting again and remarking:

"You and your 'fantasies'."

"Enjoy them," he replied as he guided her hips down.

He snorted in response to her emphasis of "fantasies" to imply that she knew he had done like this with the girls. "How many times?" he wondered, as his tongue found his wife's pussy. She hummed, as she watched Lisbet suck his cock, who looked up at her with smiling eyes. Lisbet returned her smile with a nod, and for a while, she moaned encouragingly; and he, in aroused appreciation; and Randi, in delight when his cock twitched.

When Lisbet saw it twitch a couple more times, she murmured:

"You'd better do something else, ... unless you just want to taste it again."

Randi snorted with a shake of her head and then a nod at Lisbet's suggestion that she fuck her husband. His cock slipped out of her mouth, and she rose up and straddled his hips. As her hand guided his cock to her pussy, she looked at Lisbet, who nodded with a slight smile. His tongue stilled for a moment, as he felt Randi slide the head of his cock on her pussy until it found her opening. They both moaned as it slipped slowly into her as she lowered her hips until they were resting on his.

He began to lick again, reaching up to hold his wife's breasts, wanting it to be a gesture of appreciation for her letting him fuck Randi - or her fuck him, since she was beginning to rock her hips to and fro, moving his cock slightly in her nice tight pussy.

Lisbet had been right, he thought, being fucked and licking another pussy at that same time was no fantasy; he knew it would be good for him, that the pussy holding his cock - Randi's, Maren's, Britta's ... or Lisbet's - would take care of that. Now, to try to make it as good as possible for the pussy on his face.

While he did, Lisbet and Randi everything he could imagine that they could. He felt Lisbet's arms brush his when she reached to hold Randi's breasts and arouse her nipples. Then he felt her urge Randi to lean back so that she could suck and lick them. That made Randi stop rocking her hips, but feeling her lean back and pull his cock back was also arousing. Then they sat up and embraced - Randi's breasts touching the back of his hands - as he heard them chuckle and then heard moist kissing. After a few moments, Lisbet leaned back and Randi's hand moved one of his off Lisbet's breast, so that she could suck and lick it. Lisbet chuckled warmly in response. He took the opportunity to shift her hips so that he could lick and arouse her asshole, making her moan in response. Then she sat up again, and his tongue returned to her pussy.

For a while, he was unaware of what the women might be doing with each other, too busy enjoying arousing Lisbet and what Randi's pussy was doing - squeezing his cock as she rocked her hips again. But then he felt fingers on his pubic hair - whose? - and then that they were finding Randi's clitoris. He tried to increase his efforts to give Lisbet her orgasm, knowing that Randi would soon have hers. She began to moan more insistently, and the movement of her hips and clutching of her pussy became more intense. He was a little relieved that Lisbet's pelvis began to twitch, and then she was moaning just as insistently.

When his hips began to thrust, Lisbet moaned sharply, and then she must have felt his first spurt; she gasped, and her pussy clenched his cock even tighter, as he felt her warm pussy juice wet his pubic hair, and then Lisbet's wet his face. Success!

When they all stilled, still gasping and sighing with moans, he reached up and felt that the women were embracing. He held a breast of each of them and heard them each respond with an "Um-hmm." Then he felt them move and heard them kiss again, then both chuckling. Then Randi murmured:

"Oh God! That was good! ... Oh, it was already being so good, but then when you urged me to do that, too. Thanks. Just what I wanted, but I felt it would be sort of cheating to do it to myself."

"Anything that feels good."

He freed his mouth from Lisbet's pussy and agreed:

"Especially when it makes it feel so good for me, too."

"Like you did for me," Lisbet added.

They all exchanged a pleased and satisfied "um-hmmm!" They chuckled, and the women rolled off him, lying on each side of him. They all found something to fondle: he, their breasts; Randi, his cock; and Lisbet reached over him and found Randi's pussy. She snorted and raised her thigh a little, rocking her hips forward to invited her to cup her fingers around it.

They all chuckled again, and he remarked:

"Pleased with ourselves."

"Very!" both women responded.

Their fingers underlined their agreement, and they chuckled again. They were silent for a few moments. Then Randi snorted softly and murmured:

"This is wicked."

"Wickedly good," Lisbet replied."

"Too wickedly good, ... discovering how good it can be with two other people, and ... then, ... well, ... with another woman's husband."

"It was my idea to share him with you, ... so just wicked of me."

"Not in my eyes," he remarked, adding:

"So it shouldn't be for you, Randi. ... Maybe for others, but they're not going to be asked."

"Hmm?! I guess not."

She fondled his cock and then added:

"If you both think it isn't, ... I won't. ... Hm-hmm! Just 'too good' without the 'wickedly'."

They fondled and hummed their agreement and were silent. After a few moments, Randi sniffed and then snorted again, and remarked:

"Only problem is that I have to go to bed here, smelling my moist bed."

"Hmm! Pleasant dreams!" Lisbet replied.

They all snickered, and then she added in a more serious tone:

"Sometime you have to visit us, just difficult with the girls there."

"Um-hmm," he agreed: "but they shouldn't complain, considering what they are probably doing."

"Their friends are there? Both of them?!"

"They were last time. Caught them cleaning up, still naked."

"Just the girls," Lisbet quickly interjected."

"Just them naked?"

"Oh, the boys had gone home already."

"A treat to see," he remarked."

They all chuckled, and then Randi murmured:

"That would be nice, though, if it worked out."

He squeezed her breast and agreed:

"Um-hmm, it would be."

"Um-hmm," Lisbet agreed.

They were silent for a few moments. He thought the silence indicated that they had confirmed again that they all wanted do this more often - as they had when talking about playing cards. Lisbet broke the silence:

"This evening, we told them to clean up before we came home."

"And to let the boys help," he added.

"Hmm?! Sure isn't like it was when I was a girl."

"Nor when I was, ..." He squeezed Lisbet's breast as she continued:

"But, ... well, we know they do, and they have the pill. Different era."

"That's for sure! ... Hmm! Look at us!"

"Um-hmm," he and Lisbet agreed, and they all fondled, chuckling softly. He murmured:

"Our good luck, theirs too."

"Um-hmm," the women agreed.

After a few moments, he murmured that he had to go to the bathroom, and they all went, as they had before supper. After washing, it was still too early for him and Lisbet to leave, and they agreed to have another beer. Since Randi didn't turn to the bedroom, suggesting they get dressed first, the others followed her to the kitchen. They all smirked slightly as they faced each other and raised their beers and said skaal. They drank and smiled at each with chuckles. He snorted and asked:

"Who won the card game?"

"Hmm?! Hm-hmm! I wanted Lisbet to, wanting you to do it like that with her."

"But you got to do what you wanted to do," Lisbet responded to her with a grin.

"Hm-hmm! I sure did, thank you."

"And I got to do everything I wanted," he rejoined.

They all nodded and said skaal again. Then Lisbet snorted and asked him:

"Didn't you want to do it to Randi?"

"Of course, but .... Hm-hmm! Something to remember for next time."

The women nodded with smiles as they glanced at each other and then at him, and they drank again. As they were finishing their beers, Randi said:

"Then next time here again?"

The others agree with smiles and then smirks, when he added:

"The girls are going to like our new interest in playing cards."

Back in the bedroom, Lisbet offered to help change the sheet on the bed, but Randi just chuckled, shaking her head as she replied:

"and take the fun out of my dreams?"

When the other two were half dressed, they all noticed that Randi's nipples had popped.

"Nice," he murmured.

"Hmm? Didn't think that would happen again," she replied.

She brought her hands up, but not to hide them; her fingers circled them, as she smirked slightly. He grinned and said:

"Oh, I wanted to lick and suck them, too."

"Next time," she replied with a grin.

At the door, this time they immediately took turns embracing and kissing Randi, and then he also embraced and kissed Lisbet. Then they were off.

In the car, he remarked:

"I like this."

"Me too, ... and especially that you do. What if you had been all upset when I told you that we had done it?"

"Unlikely, as you probably assumed, since I had told you about the girls."

"Hm-hmm! And not been upset. Besides, it was you who suggested that I would like doing what the girls do together."

"Oh, right, ... but you suggested including me, ... and not just to watch you two!"

"Hm-hmm! Kind of forgot, she needed a cock to suck."

"Thanks for sharing mine with her."

They both chuckled with smirks, unseen in the dark. After a moment, Lisbet asked:

"I wonder if they do that with the boys?"

"Lick each other? Must have at the cabin with Lars, so probably."

"Hmm? Of course."

"Um-hmmmm! Hmm? I wonder if they do that with the boys?"

"Must have at the cabin with Lars, so probably."

"Hmm? Of course."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers