Satisfying Serena

Story Info
The end of a relationship leads to the sex they both wanted.
2.3k words
3.94
40.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship of twenty months just ended and this is a story about my feelings. This is a first so be gentle in your criticism.

Every night since I saw those letters I would sit here behind my keyboard shaking like a leaf. Something I had never done before. I don't know what the emotion I had felt was, possibly the pain of discovery, possibly the pain of loss, possibly the general anger and hate that comes from discovering lies.

That's why I currently have you trussed, face down on the bed. Each night I would wank to the pictures you gave me. Pictures taken by some other boyfriend. Pictures of your body. The body that I used to caress. The body I used to kiss and hold. Especially the pictures of you and your toys, most especially the picture of you with that big double dildo in your pussy and your ass.

I was never able to really work things out with your ass. Despite my interest in anal I was never able to work my cock up there. Each time things didn't seem to go mostly because they were too tight I imagine. So here's my chance.

We had talked on the computer and you left things up to me. Could we rekindle? Could we work things out? When I was sitting here shaking I would say, no. Not possible. I just can't trust you after what I saw in all the letters. (And what I suspected might have been happening with the ex I never heard about who seemed to visit your home)

But maybe there was hope. I surely knew I wanted to fuck you senseless. I knew I wanted to do all the things I never had to you. So I said ok, lets do it. Let's get back together. We agreed things had to change, more my place and not always yours, more patience with the sex.

So here you are, your first visit back to my place:

My love, I had prepped the apartment before tonight with a few things.

A gag to keep those wonderful sounds you normally make – muted. That and because tonight, I really and truly want to do what I wanted, without input.

Soft silk bindings to secure you to the bed. To allow me full control but allowing so that you are not uncomfortable.

The biggest black cock I could find. I loved the images of your pussy and ass stuffed and I wanted to make sure I got to see it right up close.

A paddle. A broad black leather paddle with a nice thick wooden handle. To beat your ass red. You always told me you liked a good spanking and now is my chance.

Clothes Pins. You really seemed to enjoy the pins on your nipples and I thought maybe we could try those on both your nipples and the lips of that stunningly wet pussy.

Oh and lube, lots and lots of lube.

I approach your trussed up form. My cock is already hard as pig iron in my pants. I just want to fuck you in every way possible but I know I have to bide my time. Your mouth has already been gagged and let me tell you, I think that is so fucking hot. Despite the cuckold status I felt after reading those letters, I really and truly have always had a Dominant side in me but have been too embarrassed to really let it out.

I pick up the jar of lube and I squirt a big dollop into my hand. I use the hand to explore your pussy and ass. Your pussy already seems to be plenty wet but I rub the lube across your lips and run my fingers inside that steaming hot box. How I truly loved being in there. How I wanted to fill it with all my cum and how I wanted to get down on my knees afterwards and gobble it all out. Yes I had a weird creampie fetish I truly wanted to explore with you. I wanted to see how actions like that would make you react. Would it freak you out or would it provide an additional orgasm. We might never know.

I worked my fingers back up and with the remaining lube I greased up that back door. Yes your ass was always tight and I could usually only get a finger or two in there. And I was freaked a little by doing that but tonight. Tonight my main focus is that hole. I want to fuck that hole. I want to stuff that hole with my hard cock and I want to shoot a huge load of cum so far up there that we might never see it again. I want to feel how tight it truly is, but I digress. I finger your hole, greasing up the walls and passing through your beautiful ring. Your ass is almost as hot as your pussy.

Stepping back I look at your greased holes, how I truly wanted them both.

Picking up the paddle I step back. I pull my arm back and I let the first stroke fly. It lands on your left cheek and I can immediately see a bit of redness. "This is for the breakup" I state boldly, I rear back and swing for the right cheek. The smack resounds through my small apartment and I can see the redness rise. "This is for cheating on me you bitch" I rear back again and going for the left ass check again I swing hard and I see your body jolt. "This is for lying to me" The smack sounds like a shot gun blast. Again I rear back and let one fly. You grunt as the smack stings your already red cheek. "This is for embarrassing me in front of my friends and family!" I rear back again and continue to lay stroke after stroke onto your beautiful round full ass until your backside is just covered in redness.

I step back and grab the big black vibrator. I use the lube to grease it totally up and then I get down on my knees behind you. I flick your clit a few times and see how you jump. I bend lower and lick it, sucking at it and the big thick lips or your beautiful cunt. I love the way they open when your pussy gets hot and wet. Licking you and hearing moaning I pull back and look at your draped across the bed. How sexy you are. Firing up the cock I slowly work the vibrating head into your pussy. Just a little at a time. Its thick shaft starts to fill your pussy and its vibrations make your lips just quiver. I pull it out and tease just your clit. The head of the vib running over and beside that big unmistakable clit. I feel you squirm and I back off of your clit and begin to tease your hole again. Slowly running the shaft deep into your willing pussy and then back out. I increase the speed and begin to run this big black cock in and out of that beautiful pussy I ate so many times before.

I feel you start to squirm some more and I can hear your breathing start to speed up and I know your heading towards orgasm. So I stop. No cheap quick orgasms here.

I dig around on the floor and I pullout four of the clothespins. Reaching up your body I begin to use one hand to play with your big full tits. I really always loved your tits. Truly they are beautiful with just the right amount of sag and beautiful nipples that really do point in the right direction. And they have always been so sensitive. Ummmm. Brining around my other hand I clamp a clothes pin onto one beautiful nipple, and then reach around for the other. Playing with the nipple I get it hard and again I clamp down with a clothespin. I hear you moan both times and I get the distinct impression you are enjoying this.

Dropping back to my knees I again fire up the vibrator and run its shaft deep into your wet pussy. I stroke it in and out several times before shutting it off and putting it down. Instead I take the two other clothespins and very carefully, draw out your beautiful cunt lips and connect a clothespin, one to each side. You squirm immediately.

Picking up the paddle I again give your bottom a few good smacks and then I grab the lube.

"Baby if you only had some idea how much I truly wanted to satisfy you in every way possible. If you knew how often I wanted to fuck you into unconsciousness." I think of that time in the bathroom of your friends home. How I loved teasing you and torturing you and how I wanted to keep you bent over that sink and fuck you until her heard you crying out. I would have shot my load in seconds if we could have gotten him outside the door listening and I would have shot it twice if he was watching.

Yes I am a kinky bastard and the night that he and his girlfriend were in your living room, I was too embarrassed to say but I would have given an arm to flip on the lights and have us both fuck side by side, we watching them, them watching us. Something about the fact that his cock had been in you and now it was just me. Damn that would have just driven me nuts!!

Back to the task at hand. My hand is full of lube and I rub it all over that tights asshole. I take the remainder and I rub it all over what is one very very hard cock and I move up behind you. Stroking my cock I move the head against your asshole and I push. "Bear down baby" I say and I can feel that you do. I push and my cock moves into your hot tight ass. "Oh yeah" is all I can say. This is the tightest spot on your body and I slowly bury my cock as deep as it will go. My thighs against your thighs, my balls against your cunt. I stop to feel the tightness and then I start to stroke in and out. Slowly to begin with but knowing without a doubt that this time I will be coming deep in you I know that I don't need to save it. My body strokes against you, faster I move, the heat and the tightness is amazing. I reach for the lube and put more on my shaft as I press harder into your body. Damn I want to fill you with my cum. My cock is rock hard and I thrust over and over again. I feel my balls slapping against your pussy and I feel the wood from the clothespins that I know vibrate on each in stroke. Damn baby I always wanted our sex to be like this. I slap your ass hard as I continue to thrust deeper and deeper into your glorious asshole. "I always loved you" is all I can scream as I continue to thrust deep inside you. "I always loved you and you cheated on me!" I scream knowing my orgasm is close. I thrust harder and harder, our bodies wet with perspiration and slapping against each other my hand slapping your red ass cheeks. "I'm cumming", I shout "I'm coming up your tight ass!" and I begin to shoot rope after rope of cum into your ass.

Deflated I drop back onto the floor my body shaking from one of the best orgasms I ever had. "damn" is all I can repeat over and over again.

Coming back to my senses I grab the big black vibrator and greasing it with more lube I get up behind you and while flicking the clothespins, I start working this thick black cock into your still juicy pussy.

I can hear your moan in pleasure and I move the gag from your mouth and immediately get the full brunt of your moaning and twisting, "Oh fuck" I hear you say as I stuff this great big black shaft deep inside your thick dripping pussy. With one hand I increase the vibrations and I increase the speed of my thrusts, with the other I continue to flick the clothespins attached to your pussy lips. You are basically screaming "Oh yea" at this point and as it was at the beginning of our relationship, I am turned on to know the neighbors are hearing you screaming as you are fucked over and over again.

Faster and faster I thrust this big black shaft and into your pussy. Leaning forward I start to run my tongue deep into your crack and start to lick the asshole my cock just came out of. You draw your breath in and scream "Fuck yea" and I continue the thrusting deep in your pussy as I eat your ass. "Don't stop you scream" and I continue to lick your asshole and fuck your pussy with this big black monster. "Fuck" you scream out at the top of your lungs as I feel a flood of your juices run down over the vibrator and my arm and soak the bed.

Your thighs contract as they always do after your orgasms and I feel myself pushed from between your thighs. Your panting and I hear a weak "no more" as you start to shift onto your side. I back off but you should know that before the nights over, I will fuck you again.

Thanks for letting me express my emotions and I sure hope she gets to read this.....