Saturday

Story Info
A couple take in a Saturday adult matinee.
2.5k words
4.04
77.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Saturday.

She got out of the car with her heart pounding, tugged her skirt down over her bare thighs, took her husband's arm as he came around the car, and walked with him across the gravel parking lot. She had gotten these Roman sandals with the over﷓the﷓calf laces for a costume party last Halloween, and she was aware of their binding and the heat and the dust with every step. Bare legs made her feel sexy, and her short skirt made her feel sexy, and her white blouse with an extra button left undone made her feel sexy, but she worried about how she must look. She hoped no one she knew was within miles of here. Her husband led her between cars and up to the building and held the door for her.

She was relieved to step out of the public sun and into the air﷓conditioning and the relative dim of the fluorescent lights and the anonymity. The anonymity was a relief. They could be Dick and Jane now, for all anybody knew. A young black woman behind a high counter was holding a phone conversation in lively, gossipy tones; she turned to them and paused.

"Two for the theater," Dick said.

"Twenty dollars," said the young woman.

Dick had the bill ready in his shirt pocket; no need to fumble with his wallet. He passed the money across the counter, and the young woman, her conversation already resumed, passed back two tickets like those you might get for a carnival ride. Dick led Jane on in.

It was a video store in front; shelves full of cassettes lined walls, and magazine racks were set out in the center of the narrow room. Three or four men were slowly scanning shelves. Signs up near the ceiling identified the nature of the merchandise – Amateur, Asian, Backdoor, Blacks'N'Blonds, Classics, Gay – along one wall; above an alcove sheltering a door at the far end of the room a sign said Theater. Jane had looked up at the signs, and down at her feet, never at the customers, and only when they were almost to the door did she inadvertently look across a magazine rack and stare straight into the blue eyes of a grubby, bearded, tangle﷓haired young man who might, with a little cleaning up, have posed as John the Baptist in the wilderness. She almost jumped.

The electric lock on the theater door buzzed and Dick opened it. Jane scuttled into the dark with him.


He had warned her, but it was still unnerving. The theater was pitch black, except for the screen itself. It took a second for the jumble of flesh tones on the screen to resolve themselves into body parts. Continuous screenings, no start times, no schedule – they'll change cassettes whenever this one is over. And no aisle lights to help you find a seat. Jane could tell by the light from that screen that there were a couple figures in the first few rows, but looking left and right of where she and Dick stood was nearly useless. A cigarette glowed ahead and to the left. Somebody whispered off to the right. She crowded closer to Dick.

"Close your eyes for a few seconds. They'll adjust." He squeezed her hand.

She nodded, did as she was told, and waited for a count of twenty. She blinked, shielded her eyes from the screen, and thought she might be able to tell that the seat nearest her was empty. Dick led her down the aisle and into a row of seats on the right. It was a tiny theater: six or eight seats on each side of a center aisle, perhaps a dozen rows in all. A video projector hung from the ceiling. Jane snuggled up to Dick as he put his arm around her; the air﷓conditioning wasn't all that cold, but she had goose bumps all the same.

Up on the screen a woman with red hair, naked except for high heels, was kneeling to peel the trunks off a man standing next to a swimming pool.

Dick settled into his seat a little further; Jane took a deep breath to settle her nerves. A man slouched in the row in front of them shifted in his seat.

The redhead began mouthing the large but floppy cock of the man. He put one hand on the back of her head and the other on his hip; the camera moved in closer. She worked her mouth around one side of his cock, then the other, then she pulled back and looked up at him, as if gauging his reaction. She tugged on his cock a couple times, then resumed sucking it. She had large breasts, but they were mostly off﷓screen.

Jane was distracted by someone shuffling into the row in front of them. An old man, balding and rumpled to judge by his silhouette, moved down the row and took the seat next to the man already slouching there. Jane leaned against Dick's shoulder, and he put his hand on her leg.

The cock on the screen was fully hard now, and the red haired woman sucked it in rhythm: four deep strokes then a pause for breath, four deep strokes and a pause for breath, four deep strokes and a pause for breath. Jane didn't find the technique noteworthy. The camera cut to a wider view; the man had peeled his tee﷓shirt off. He was well muscled. Jane wanted the redhead to run her hands over his chest, but she just kept bobbing away. After a minute she stopped, looked off to one side of the camera as if for direction, and then stood up without a word and went over to a deck chair and sat down straddling it.

Jane looked around the theater. Dick watched the screen steadily. Someone across the aisle stood up and walked back to the exit; there was a slight spill of light from the bookstore as he left. The rumpled old man leaned over and said something to his slouching neighbor, who muttered and shook his head. The old man sat back for a second, then stood up and began shuffling toward the aisle.


The man on the screen took a turn kneeling. The woman had to reposition herself in the deck chair to be within reach. He put his face between her legs. Jane put her hand on Dick's, tucked between her thighs, and watched the actor's tongue begin to work. The old man moved down to the front and took a seat by himself. The woman on screen began to make ooh and ahh noises, and run her tongue over her lips. The camera cut from the wide view of the couple to a close up of his tongue and fingers massaging her labia, then moved up to show the woman's face again. She pinched her own nipple and pulled hard on it. Jane put her own left hand over her right breast, comforting herself, and wondered if those breasts could possibly be natural. No. And the red highlights in the woman's neatly trimmed pubic hair? Perhaps, Jane wasn't sure.

The electric lock buzzed and the door opened. For a few seconds the theater was lit from behind as well as from the screen, and the old man in the front row turned around. Jane could see his face instead of just his outline; he needed a shave, but he had a half﷓smile behind the stubble. The door closed, the theater darkened, and the new patron moved uncertainly down the aisle, stumbling as he moved into the second row directly ahead of Dick and Jane. Someone on the other side of the theater lit a cigarette.

The woman on the screen finished moaning, and the man stood up. She turned and lowered the back of the deck chair till it was flat, then lay back and put her legs in the air. The man stepped up, straddling the chair, and held her legs by the calves, lifting and spreading her legs, curling her spine as her ass came up off the chair. He leaned down into her, and she took his cock and guided it toward her cunt. It clearly took some effort to achieve this open﷓to﷓the﷓camera position. Jane wondered which of them found it less comfortable, but she had to admire the clenched muscles of his ass and thighs and calves as he pushed slowly into the redhead and then slowly withdrew a few inches, then pushed in again. Jane realized she was no longer shielding her breast but massaging it. Dick squeezed her thigh harder, then loosened his grip and rubbed the top of her thigh from her knee to the hem of her skirt a couple times. She pulled the hem higher and kissed him behind his ear.

The man immediately in front of them shifted and sank further into his seat. The coins in his pocket were jingling faintly.

The bodies on the screen were taking longer, faster strokes. Jane thought it didn't look so uncomfortable any more. She spread her thighs just slightly, and Dick slipped his hand between them to stroke the inside of her thigh, moving higher with each pass. When he reached her panties she squeezed her legs together trapping him there.

The couple on the screen pounded away. The woman's breasts bounced in time to their pubic slapping. Jane slipped her hand inside her blouse, then inside her bra. Dick used his free hand to adjust the front of his trousers.

The old man's head blocked the bottom margin of the screen as he stood up and scuffed his way to the aisle. He found a new seat next to the newcomer two rows down.


The redhead was coming, or at least gasping. The man paused after each stroke to let her sigh, then plunged in again and was rewarded with a small squeal. Jane wasn't sure whether to spread her legs or cross them. The door buzzed, opened, and closed. Jane took her hand out of her blouse, and Dick took it and kissed the palm. The man on the screen withdrew and the redhead sagged. Someone rustled into the seat right behind Dick. The sloucher kept jingling his coins. The man on the screen continued to stand astride the deck chair as he helped the redhead sit up . The old man leaned sideways, his outline joining with that of his neighbor, and whispered. The neighbor whispered back, and the old man kept on leaning until his silhouette disappeared entirely below the line of the seat backs.

Jane watched as the redhead reached for her partner's cock, which was red and glistening wet and absolutely stiff. Jane twisted in her seat, put her head on Dick's chest, and felt for his cock, grasping it through his pants. Dick put his arms around her. She turned to face the screen again. The redhead was sucking again. Jane rubbed Dick's cock. The redhead stopped sucking and wrapped her fingers around the base of the mans cock and started jerking him fast and hard. Jane watched the projected cock swell even more. She didn't care who might be watching her silhouette; she slid half out of her seat as she leaned into Dick's lap and unzipped his pants. His cock had produced a wet spot on his shorts. She worked it out of the placket and kissed the tip of it, where it was sticky and salty. Dick unfastened his belt while she began working her lips down one side of the shaft. With his trousers undone she could get her fingers around his balls. She took the tip of his cock into her mouth again and sank her face onto it, letting it run as deep as she dared. She raised back up until the tip was barely between her lips, stole a breath, then sank back onto it again. Dick ran his hands lightly through her hair. She continued sliding up and down, delighting in the substance of this wet and stiff cock. She squirmed, but there was nothing to rub her own genitalia against.

She tried reaching up under her skirt with one hand, but her position, half out of her seat, was too awkward. Dick tried shifting his leg, and Jane took the opportunity to sit up, kiss him once on the lips, push his knees apart, and get out of her seat and kneel in front of him. The concrete floor felt gritty on her bare knees. She resumed sucking Dick, who held his hands lightly above her head so that his fingers brushed her hair each time she lifted her head. He was breathing hard. Now Jane was able to hoist her skirt and slip her right hand into her panties while her left kept Dick's cock positioned for her mouth. She shifted to spread her legs slightly more, and worked her fingers in time with her head, pushing harder as she sucked harder, her middle finger gliding back and forth between the folds of her inner lips. Dick moved his hands away and tensed his legs, his pelvis rising an inch or two up from his seat, and then Jane felt her mouth fill with a wad of heat and salt. To keep from choking she paused with just the head of Dick's cock in her mouth and used her hand to milk him, her tight fist sliding up his shaft from his balls to her lips to force more cum up and out. Dick began to sink back into his seat, and Jane lifted her mouth off him, took a deep breath in through her nose, closed her eyes, and swallowed.


She resumed fingering herself as she licked him nearly clean. She was so close already, but her knees hurt and she wanted a kiss. She hoisted herself up, half crawling into Dick's lap, and gave him a deep, wet, sticky kiss. He put his hands on her breasts as he returned her kiss, his fingers searching for her nipples through blouse and bra, and she shuddered, reached down, and put her hand back in her panties. This was nearly enough, and she stroked herself rapidly as she kissed Dick, and he pushed gently on her breasts. She lifted her face from Dick's, put her head alongside his, and looked over his shoulder straight into the wide eyes of the grubby John the Baptist character, now sitting in the row behind them. She came. She punched her finger as deep into herself as her position allowed, and drew a ragged, open﷓mouthed breath, and kept coming. Dick squeezed her breasts; John the Baptist was jacking off as fast as he could while he and Jane stared at each other, both now wide eyed and slack jawed. Jane withdrew her finger partway and plunged it in again, shuddering. John the Baptist spurted, droplets glinting briefly in the light from the screen. Jane sagged into Dick, slid down, and turned to face the screen as she shifted herself into her own seat.

Up on the screen a blond in a French maid's outfit was standing on a staircase, unbuttoning her blouse for a man in a tuxedo. The old man two rows down stood up, wiped his chin, worked his way over to the aisle, and began shuffling toward the exit, his smile still glowing through his stubble.

* * * * *