Saturday Afternoon

Story Info
Guy meets with girl from online.
1.3k words
3.48
28.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrusting my cock into her tight wet pussy, her moans shaking the walls I couldn't believe this was really happening...Perhaps I should start at the beginning.

Boredom and a high sex drive is what landed me in this position.

I was looking around a few porn sites, but everything was mundane. I had seen it all before and I was craving something new. All of a sudden I found myself on craigslist. I began looking through personal ads and then it happened. I came across an ad posted by an 18 year old girl claiming she was "too fat" to be loved and just wanted someone to kiss and hug. I immediately responded.

"I don't believe you are fat, and even if you are... I love BBW's. Here's my picture. You can come over, we'll kiss, you'll be comfortable and I'll show you a good time."

I attached a picture of myself to the email and sent it. I am a good looking guy. I'm 29, brown hair, brown eyes, 5'9, I'm in shape (always have been), and, not to brag or anything, I have a 9 inch cock and it's thick as fuck. Like I said, I love BBW's, they are so attractive: soft skin, gorgeous eyes, tight wet holes that are just begging for a man's touch, and they are always passionate lovers who are willing to try anything to please you. I pulled up my email and saw that the craigslist girl had responded.

"Hi. ^-^ My name is Reilly. It's nice to meet you. I think you are very handsome. I'd love to come over; btw here is a pic of me. If you're still interested, send me your address."

I opened the attachment and was taken back. She was a total goddess! Her hair, black with natural curls, her eyes, two pools of light blue, a smile that could stop you dead in your tracks, and breasts the size of cantaloupes. My cock was so hard it began twitching, and I felt as though it would burst, it was throbbing so hard. I had to have this cute little vixen. I immediately sent her my phone number and address. She said she lived about 5 minutes away from me and would be here any minute.

I watched her as she pulled up in a 2012 Lexus; there was a local high school sticker on the side door. She opened her car door and stepped out. She was a thick girl. My guess on her measurements: Height 5'5, Weight 190 lbs. Breasts about a 38C. She was gorgeous in every aspect. I opened the door to greet her and showed her into my home. She stopped and stood still in front of my couch unaware of what to do next. I walked up to her and began caressing her body. Her skin was soft to the touch and she was so responsive. Every gentle touch sent shivers down her spine, I could feel it! I began to kiss her. Unable to control myself, I French kissed her like a long lost love. Groping her breasts and ass, pulling her into me, and tangling her hair into my fingers she began to feel more comfortable and that's when I began to remove her clothes. Even though she was overweight, she had the body of a goddess, she was made for fucking, and I could have cum right there. I removed my shirt and unzipped my pants, as soon as I let my boxers drop my cock sprang up at full attention and I heard her gasp.

She sat on my bed breathing heavily as I pulled her hand up towards my cock. As soon as her fingers brushed the tip she pulled away. I could tell she was nervous possibly even scared so in a harsh whisper I told her, "I'm going to stroke my cock and you can watch. You don't have to do anything you don't want." With that being said she looked up at me and smiled. Oh my god I wanted to fuck her hard and raw, but I stood still and began to slowly stroke myself. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a second and when I opened them she was playing with her pink nipples and biting her lower lip. Ugh, she had no idea how hot she was. I decided she was brave enough so I stepped to the edge of my bed, motioning her to come towards me. She obeyed. Soon her lips were on my shaft, those warm, wet, soft lips. She slid me in and out of her mouth slowly. All that could be heard in the quite room was my heavy breathing and her soft moaning. She seemed to be enjoying herself, I certainly was, but I wanted more. I needed more.

I grabbed her hair and shoved her face further down onto my cock. After a thrust or two I could feel her gag so I pulled out of her mouth and laid her down on my bed. I immediately spread her legs, crawled on top of her and shoved my cock deep inside that tight little soaking wet pussy. I opened my eyes and stared down at her. She had moaned and now she was crying and that's when I realized what had just happened. I had just ripped through her hymen.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked completely surprised and almost aggravated.

She didn't say anything at first, her eyes closed and tears falling from them, but then she began to shake her head and whispered, "Yes."

I was resting balls deep in a vagina that had never been touched before. I could've cum right there, but I didn't. I can't describe what happened next, I mean, even I was shocked when instead of pulling out or making her feel better, I decided to grab ahold of her wrists and force them down onto the bed. What was I doing!?

"Wait, you forgot to put a condom on." She moaned.

"I'm going to fuck that tight little pussy you whore. I am going to cum inside you." I groaned as I began to thrust inside her.

She was hesitant at first, and tried to push me off, but the more she tried the harder I got. I had never been this excited before. My cock felt like it was going to burst from getting so big. She was so wet and she began to calm down and push back against the invasion, taking all 9 inches as if she had had sex thousands of times before. She began to beg for me to fuck her and I was more than happy to oblige. I grabbed her big silky pale breasts and used them like reigns as I began riding her. I was fucking like a man possessed. Thrusting my cock into her tight wet pussy, her moans shaking the walls I couldn't believe this was really happening. Then out of the grunts and moans she began to whimper.

"Cum inside me...Make me yours...I want to belong to you and only you." She kept repeating these words and I began to lose control.

Suddenly I began to release. What the fuck was my problem!? I had never cum inside anyone before and here I was, balls deep inside this girl giving her all my seed. I came so much that I could feel it dripping out of her hole and onto my balls. Once I finished dumping my entire load inside her I pulled out, stared at her pussy and told her that was the cute little creampie I had ever seen. She giggled and asked if she could lie next to me for a while. I normally tell my lovers they have to leave once we're done, but I felt like I owed her this one since she did give me her flower. Who am I to ruin a first time?