Saturday Afternoon at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"What did you say a minute ago? Wow?" she giggled. "Yeah, that's what I feel ... wow. That was the best ever."

"Do you have many ... uh ... orgasms?" I bravely, or foolishly, asked.

"I play with myself now and then," she replied coyly, "do you?"

"Oh yeah." I confessed, "I think of stuff like this with you and ..."

"You think of having sex with me?" Talk about coy. We had talked about it before, she KNEW I fantasized about her.

"Yeah," I laughed, kissing her and nibbling at her neck. "You can't possibly imagine how many times I've dreamed of you sucking me, me eating you, us ... really making love ... together."

I want to ... make love," she whispered, "with you inside me."

"Sure you're ready?" I asked, "we've covered a lot of ground already today."

"I'm ready," she replied firmly. "And I started taking the pill months ago. I am SO ready for you."

"I'm scared," I admitted. "This has been so amazing today." I held her tighter. "We don't have to do this, you know. YOU don't have to do this for ME, anyway."

"Thank you," she whispered. "I want to, I really do. Not just for you, not because you want to and you're a guy and ... because, I ... love you."

"And I love you Sandy," I whispered back, "thank you."

Knowing that she was protected took a bunch of my fears away, but I still was afraid of the act itself. I was so inexperienced, of course she was too, but there was so much there, 'intercourse' was so HUGE ... oh jeez I was spooling and then I felt her fingers down between us, playing in the fur on my belly and then stroking my cock lightly.

"Will you be ready soon?" she smiled at me.

"I think so," I replied, beginning to grow hard. It was amazing what she could do to me.

I had been rubbing her skin lightly, all over, hips, waist, shoulders, arms, but now I moved between us too and teased her nipples and breasts, her belly and those beautiful curls. Slipping my fingers between her legs I found that she was still drenched. That eased some fears too. I still worried about her being a virgin and hurting her. But I'd had all those fingers in her earlier ... maybe I wouldn't hurt her. I hoped so...

We played a while longer and then she nudged me aside gently, moving herself to the center of the lounge. Her legs were spread wide, and I knelt between them. She reached up to me to pull me down on top of her and I asked softly, "You ready?"

"Ready for anything," she answered sweetly, "especially if it's with you."

And then I moved forward, my erection probing at her center, feeling the tickling fur surrounding her sex and her fingers reached down to guide me and then it was that hot, wet, soft, center, her pussy swallowing my cock and oh was it ecstasy and I gasped as I slowly entered her and she looked up at me with wide eyes and I kept sliding in and in and in and it was tighter and tighter and tighter and it was pure heaven.

Resting against her for a moment I began thrusting slowly, in and out, and then back in. Oh my goodness. It was slow and delicious. Our eyes were still locked, and I was grinning at her and she was smiling and as I moved again in and out she was moaning, and gasping and even laughing a little.

"Ooooh ... ooooooh ... oh my," she panted heavily in my ear.

I kissed her neck and hair and her shoulder and then I nearly blacked out with pleasure as my ejaculation consumed me. I pounded into her harder and faster as the orgasm coursed through me. Slowing a bit, she interrupted my blurry senses by pulling my face to hers and kissing me intently and forcefully. She pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my hips, and then it was her turn as she began moving steadily with me, in and out, in and out.

"Oh please, keep it up ... faster ...OK?" she gasped in my ear. I went faster. I was definitely getting softer but she seemed to pulse around my softening cock and grab me and pull at me and she was tighter and tighter and then she went over the edge too. It was unbelievable. Sandy was gasping and holding me tightly to her as she erupted again in an unbelievable orgasm. It was just fantastic.

She dropped her legs alongside me and I collapsed on top of her with a groan. She kept her arms wrapped around me and we kissed and grinned at each other. After a bit, I rolled us over so we were lying on our sides and my limp cock slipped out of her gushing pussy. I reached down between her legs and it felt like a flood down there, her fur was matted and sopping wet. We were both smiling and gasping and kissing and our eyes never left each other's.

"Are you OK?," I asked after a bit.

"I went way past 'OK' quite some time ago," she laughed, "I'm off to delirious and beyond."

I hugged her tight and kissed her and then she pulled back from the kiss, grabbed my face in her hands and looking deep into my eyes, said "Sweetie, I love you."

I beamed back at her and told her, "I love you too, Sandy."

We relaxed against each other for awhile, she felt so nice against me. "Anybody ever tell you it was this good?," I asked.

"Nobody," she admitted, "I never imagined it could be this nice."

"We really should get going," I said, "the Samuelsons's will be home sooner or later."

"Yeah," she admitted reluctantly, "we should."

"You want a shower?"

She sat up on the edge of the lounge grinning. "Last one in the shower ... I don't know what," she admitted after a moment, leaping up and running for the pool house. I watched her go, admiring her pretty behind and gathered our swimsuits and followed her.

When I got inside the water was running and she was standing under the stream rinsing her hair. She was so beautiful standing there, the water running over her tanned skin, her breasts wiggling as she moved, her eyes sparkling as she watched me enter the stall with her. What fun that was as we took a shower together. We soaped each other up and ran our hands over every inch of skin.

"What do you think?" she asked, smiling at me under the spray, "want to do it in the shower some time?"

"Oh yeah," I replied, reaching out to pull her close and hold her tight, "how about next Saturday?"

"It's a date..."

12