Saturday Arrives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Robin, if you knew how much I have been wanting this the past week..." He mumbled between kisses.

"Oh, I know Danny , me too." She responded.

He had her sweater up to the bottom of her breasts. His fingertips kept inching up expecting to feel her bra. When he got high enough and felt nothing but tender young breasts he leaned back and stared down at them in amazement.

"Did you take your bra off at the restaurant or the theater?" He was stunned.

"No. I didn't wear one." She said and heaved her chest against his touch. "Why?"

His head fell against her neck. "Those are unbelievable. I would have sworn you had on a bra. They're so firm and when you were cheering they were just bouncing like..." He didn't finish.

"Oh, so you were watching them instead of the game were you?" She loved it.

"Yes, yes, I have been watching them every chance I get to look at them.

Robin pulled her sweater over her head. "Well, here's another chance for you."

Danny didn't move. He couldn't move. His mouth was dropped open his eyes fixed on the mounds staring back at him in the dim light of the parkinglot lamps. His eyes slowly moved up her chest and to her eyes. She looked dreamier than anyone he had ever known. This was the kind of girl that all guys fantasize about but know doesn't exist, only in their dreams. And here in front of him this dream just stripped her breasts bare for him to indulge in. His eyes stayed on hers but his hands slowly climbed up the mountains of flesh before him. When his fingertips touched the swelling soft skin of Robin's nipples she began to moan and sigh.

"Oh Danny, that feels so good. So good." The words melted from her mouth.

"Do you mind if I just don't say anything at this time. I am witnessing history and I would like to savor this moment." He joked but only slightly.

Robin smiled and began to writhe at his touch. She looked up at him with half open eyes, so hot and sultry. He began to kiss her ribs and the bottoms of her gorgeous tittys as his hands kept massaging her sensitive erect nipples. She ran her hands through his hair and pushed him down inviting him deeper into her delights. He worked slowly, Robin like that. He licked and kissed and nibbled her sweet flesh as he descended into her spell binding body. When he unsnapped her jeans she arched up and let out a loud sigh.

"Oh, Danny, be careful. We can't go too far tonight." She hated her own words.

He pulled on her pants and she grabbed them and pulled them back up. "No I said. We can't. Not here especially."

"But Robin I thought you just said, we can't go to far tonight, so doesn't that mean that we can go anywhere we want?" He was grasping at straws.

"That's not what I meant and you know it." She smiled at his cunning. Tricks and games with this guy are going to be extraordinary she thought.

"But Robin you can't show me these delights and then just shut things off like this." He was on the verge of begging now.

She pulled his hands back to her breasts. "Enjoy these for now."

He began to work them over like crazy. He was half mad at them and totally in love with them. He wanted her so bad.

"Robin, I want you." He said.

"You have me don't you? Someone is touching me. I thought it was you." She answered.

"I want to feel my hard cock in the wet cream of your burning pussy." He was heating up.

"Oh, Danny don't talk like that. Please don't talk like that." She couldn't resist much longer. She had to do something and soon.

She pushed him back and gazed into his beautiful deep eyes, her eyes dancing between his, bouncing back and forth from eye to eye. "Oh you are so beautiful."

He laughed at that, "I'm beautiful. I don't think anyone has ever told me that. Thank you."

Just then car lights hit the rear window. Robin jerked her sweater back on. It was campus security checking on the cars in the lot. It pulled up to them and the driver shone a light in their eyes.

"Everything ok here?" He asked, hoping to see more than he did.

"Sure, everything's ok." Danny answered him.

"Ok Danny, just checking." The guard drove away at that.

"He knew who you are?" Robin was surprised.

"Yeah they all know my car." Danny added wishing they didn't.

Robin pushed the driver's seat up and opened the door and climbed out. This night was not ending exactly how she wanted but it was a total success anyway. Danny walked her to the dorm door. He had no other choice.

"How do we stand living in these places?" Danny was trying to take the conversation in a cock softening direction and leaving Robin would do.

"I know, sometimes it gets too much to stand. I just find a quiet place to sit and think. Sometimes I really hate coming back here." She stated.

"Hey Robin?" Danny pulled a key off his key-ring and handed it to her.

"What's this?" She asked.

"A key to the boat. Anytime you get to feeling like not coming back you are welcome to spend some time out there if you like." He answered.

"Danny, that would be wonderful." She didn't just like the idea she loved it. To sit in the peaceful quiet and feel the gentle rocking of his boat would be a wonderful thing to have. She slipped the key in her pocket and forgot it.

"I have even threatened to get a motel room on a couple of occasions." She said.

"I don't guess tonight would be a good occasion to get that room would it, I mean I would like pay half?" He was totally kidding.

Robin studied the thought for a minute but reluctantly pushed it to the back of her mind. Robin knew if she got caught in a motel with Danny her daddy would snap her home so quick it would make her head spin. She would bring the thought back up when she was alone and could touch herself. And that wouldn't be much longer she didn't think.

"No, I don't think so. Not that it wouldn't be nice and all." Robin answered.

"Nice and all? You call you and me spending the night together "nice and all?" Danny quipped.

"Ok. It would be a fucking blast of a wet pussy hard cock good time, is that better?" She laughed.

Danny didn't, his eyes drifted off into the night sky as if he was trying to picture her words. His mouth dropped open. He was speechless for several seconds. Robin hugged him pressing her head into his chest.

"Sorry didn't mean to give you such a vivid idea there. Hmmm." She uttered.

"I better get out of here before we end up naked on the front lawn." He was more serious than she knew.

"Yeah, I'm sure there is a roaring party going on in your room anyway. I would hate for you to miss that." She joked.

"No. No one sees the football team after a win like this one. They go wherever and party all night. I won't see Eric until Monday morning. He will miss his classes and have one hell of a hangover." A light came on in Danny's eyes. "You want to come home with me?"

"Don't tempt me." Robin was turning Danny around and pushing him toward his car.

He turned back to face her. He pulled her lips to his and pressed against her. He pried her lips apart with his tongue. It didn't take much she was a willing partner. They kissed for almost fifteen more minutes. Danny finally disappeared into his car and Robin slipped inside the dorm door.

Robin was back in her room before she slipped her hand into her pocket and remembered the key. What a sweet thing. And the use of his boat would add to the chances for them to be together...!!!!! Stupid, stupid! Robin thought. Why weren't they headed to that boat this very second? What had they been thinking? It would appear that they weren't. Robin had bought a bottle of champagne earlier not knowing if they would have a chance to drink it or not. She had forgotten about it in her car trunk. The ice would be melted by now but it was probably still cold. Robin put her coat back on and slipped down stairs and out the side door.

She got to her car and opened the trunk. The ice was melted by now but the bottle was cold, very cold. She jumped in the car and headed toward the lake. She stopped for ice at an all night convenience store. She was back on the road in no time. Danny would be alone all night. She knew he would be available when she was ready for him. The drive to the lake took much less time than it had the last time she drove out here. She was getting so horny for Danny just thinking about the plans she had just concocted for the rest of this night. She couldn't resist rubbing herself through her tight jeans as she drove.

She was at the pier in twenty minutes. She unlocked the door to the boat and slipped inside. She hadn't been inside the boat the other day. She didn't know where the light was. She didn't know where anything was. She felt around for a suitable place to set the champagne bucket. She put it down and stripped.

She lay naked on Danny's boat. The gentle swaying back and forth was making her horny. She hit the redial button on her cell phone. She hadn't called anyone else. She knew it would be his number. It rang several times. Robin was getting scared that maybe he wouldn't answer. Finally after several more rings it clicked.

"Hello." Danny said. He was awakened out of a sound sleep. He had gotten home quick. He had stripped, gotten into bed, beat off and fallen to sleep before Robin could get to the lake.

"Hi. Danny sorry to wake you up but I have a problem. Could you help me?" Robin was burning.

"Robin? Sure baby what's the matter, honey are you ok?" Danny was wide awake now worried about his dream girl.

"No honey I'm alright I just can't find the light." She couldn't wait to spring this on him.

"The light honey? What do you mean? Where are you? What light?" He was so lost.

"Baby, I need to turn on the light. I need to do something that is extremely important and I need to do it right now and I can't find the light." Robin's voice was so sultry and sexy.

"Where are you Robin?" Danny asked again.

"Dannnnny, I need the light." She whispered into the phone.

He was starting to catch on now. Robin was lying in her bed at the dorm, probably naked. That thought got his blood boiling. He wondered why they didn't just stay out longer if they were going to play games like this. He would much rather be with her than playing on the phone.

"There is no light. Robin there is no light I'm so sorry." He played what he thought she wanted. Was he in for the surprise of his life.

"But Danny, I need the light. I have to have the light to do my job." She was playing this to the hilt.

"Honey can't you do your job in the dark?" He imagined the job she was talking about had something to do with her hand meeting her pussy.

"No honey I have to have the light." She answered once more.

"Why do you need the light baby?" He was running out of ideas. It didn't matter he just asked the magic questions.

"I have to count the panties." Robin waited for his answer.

Danny was puzzled. "Well, how many pair did you wear tonight? And why do you need to count them?" He kept thinking about panties and Robin's body.

"I need to count the panties on the wall." She was writhing.

"On what wall...?!!!" It finally hit him. "Robin, are you on the boat?" Dead silence.

"ROBIN! ARE YOU ON THE BOAT?" The thought raced through Danny's mind...heaven.

"Hurry." And again dead silence. The phone clicked and went dead.

Danny was pulling into the lake entrance in twenty five minutes cursing the fact that the damn lake was so far away from town. But totally thrilled with himself that he had thought to give this little vixen a key to his boat. What a stroke of genus. Robin saw head lights reflecting off the sides of the boat. Her heart began to race and beat harder and faster. Danny was standing at the entrance looking down at her figure in the dark.

"The light is right here." He flipped it on. It wasn't much light but all they needed.

"Good of you to drive all this way to help me, you're quite the gentleman aren't you?" She was so ready for this night she could taste it.

Robin was lying with a sheet on top of her. Looking up at him with hot fiery eyes. He stripped his shirt off his head stretching his stomach, she loved it. She lifted the champagne bucket to him. They didn't speak a word. He opened the bottle with a pop, shower of champagne flowed out the mouth. Robin sat up and stuck her tongue out under the spout of liquid and drank down what she could. Still they said nothing. Danny handed the it back to her. She poured two glasses. Working hard to keep the sheet over her tittys. He had seen them just an hour ago but she wanted the mystic to fit the atmosphere of the moment. Danny was busy stripping. Robin stopped pouring long enough to watch. She sipped from a half full glass. He unzipped his pants and pulled them off. His briefs left little to Robin's imagination. She just held the glass at her lips and stared. She couldn't drink, or think or anything, just watch this Adonis strip his awesome body. As he slipped his hand into the waistband of his briefs and began to slide them down, Robin's eyes became fixed on the bulge that he was about to uncover. He let them drop after he got them down his thighs. He stepped out of them. He was starting to grow hard but was still very soft and ready for Robin to work him into a hard thick furious frenzy. He was perfect. Absolutely perfect as Robin would describe it.

He plopped down on his knees and took his glass from her. He began to drink slowly. A trickle of the sweet liquid poured down his chest. Robin was on him licking it off before he could take his glass from his lips. He was trembling so that he could hardly lift the glass to his mouth let alone drink it without spilling some. He was glad the drop had escaped his lips. She licked down his lower belly, rolling on her side to do so. He looked down at her nude back. He could feel her hair brush his swelling cock. His belly quivered at her touch. That only served to swell it faster. His head fell back, he was soaking this up.

Robin was careful not to touch his cock, she wanted to milk this for all she could get. But she studied it while she was so close. The veins running the length of this thing were massive, bulging out as if they might bust the skin at any moment, it was so hard and shiny. And the head was so perfect, thicker than the shaft, she could just imagine how it was going to feel throbbing inside her. She could have licked it so easily. Such a beautiful member. She wanted to suck it into her mouth and devour it. She lay back suddenly panting and taking a sip of champagne. She closed her eyes and let the intoxicating drink flow down her throat.

Danny set the bucket on the ledge that ran the length of the hull on both sides of the boat. The room was a solid bed nothing else down here but bed. Robin loved it. They could roll several times before they would hit the side. And Danny would see to it that they did. When he could stand no more he took her glass. She was in mid-sip. The champagne on his lips was mingling with that on her lips before she could complain.

"Oh Danny." She moaned in a low sexy whisper in his ear.

Danny had moved his lips down the curve of her neck and was busy kissing the sweet flesh there. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as it swayed at his touch. She held onto the sheet but knew it was in vain. She weakened at his every kiss. She just kept whispering his name as he lovingly kissed her neck. His hands were battling with hers for control of the sheet. The sheet was slowly slipping through her fingers as his tug on it increased with his desire to see this jewel in the buff. His lips left her neck and he got back to his knees. He looked down at her. Her grip loosened for a second. That was all Danny needed. With one quick jerk the sheet flew to the other side of the bed. Robin gasped and tucked her elbows in to cover herself. Danny's eyes had never beheld such a delicious sight and he was planning on eating plenty of it.

He straddled Robin's belly, sitting with his ass just below her knees. Her hands were futilely trying to cover her pussy. He took her arms and gently pulled them apart. She surrendered for the moment. She lay in all her naked splendor. She watched his eyes as he explored every crevice of her incredible body. His hands were touching here and touching there as if he didn't know where to touch her first or if to touch her at all.

"I'm not good enough to be with you Robin." His eyes stayed glued to her body.

She took his hand and placed it on her bushy pussy. "Oh I think you are." Her answer and actions turned Danny on to the max.

He lay back down on top of her with his face directly over hers. They stared into each others eyes. Danny swiveled his body rubbing it against Robin's. She rubbed back, their eyes locked to whole time. She felt his fully erect cock against her burning stomach, it felt good. This time she wanted it inside her, not like her first experience, with a hard cock raping her. This night would be different.

"Robin?" Danny sighed through partially opened lips.

"What?" She whispered softly.

"Robin, I need to know some things about you before we go any further." Danny's statement caught her off guard.

"Like what she smiled?" Sensing his playful attitude.

"Well, just some really personal things." He gazed lovingly into her gorgeous blue eyes.

"I don't have anything, if that's what you mean." She wasn't sure what he was after. Her eyes furrowed slightly, a little worried now.

Danny lightly tickled her soft curly pubic hair. "Oh, I think you have plenty. But that's not what I mean."

"Robin?" he asked before she could respond. "Which square inch of your body tastes the sweetest?"

She just smiled. "Well, I'm not sure." She was obviously in no mood to think about it but she thought she was going to love where Danny was heading.

"Well, Robin, which inch is the saltiest?" He kept going. She just shook her head as if to say "I don't know."

"And the horniest inch? And the hottest inch? Which square inch, when kissed, turns you on the most?" He asked.

"I think I know one or two of those." She answered dreamily.

"Well, I guess I will just have to conduct a taste test of your body to find out. So if you will excuse me for awhile, I will be back in a little bit and let you know the results." His face moved away from hers.

Her breathing got harder. Danny took her limp arm and raised it above her head. He pulled himself up to her elbow. He softly kissed it and began to slowly lick down her arm. When he got to her underarm he bared his teeth and sank them into the tender flesh there, not biting but rubbing her with his teeth. She tried desperately to pull her arm down but his grip strengthened and she couldn't.

"OH! Danny don't tickle me, please!" Her words blew from her mouth with sucking sighs.

"Robin just try and let the tickling sensation flow down your body into the pit of your stomach and into your sweet, sweet pussy. Just try a little." Danny coaxed her.

"Oh Danny." Was all she could say.

His mouth returned to her exposed underarm but just stayed there a split second. Just long enough to restart the path his teeth were taking across her body. Soon the hardness of his teeth clashed with the tender but firm skin of Robin's swelling nipple. She arched her back and sucked her next breath through clinched teeth. He didn't suck it or kiss it but just massaged it with his teeth. He slowly opened and closed his mouth a little to add to the sensation. Then he slipped his lips over his teeth and closed his mouth on her budding nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Danny." She sighed hotly.

His mouth was sliding down the inside of her tit and climbing up the twin mountain beside it. As he approached the ignored nipple of her other breast his lips pulled back and the hard enamel massage started once again. He raked his teeth across it as it responded to his touch and began swelling larger.