Saturday Arrives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Danny." With each touch her breathing got more and more labored and hurried. She could barely get his name out before she had to swallow and lick her lips and bite down on them to keep from screaming. She would squeeze against his sides with her thighs trying to stand the tickling, wanting so much to please him.

He took her other arm and lifted it above her head. Before she realized what was happening her arm was up and his grip was once again locking her arm in place over her head. As his teeth approached the soft shaven sensitive flesh of her underarm she began to twitch and writhe beneath him. As he began working his teeth on her she groaned through clinched teeth and let out muffled little high pitched screams with each breath. She realized in the heat of passion that she actually thought she might like this underarm treatment. She wasn't exactly sure yet, it had to sink in first, and it would. He continued up to her elbow. She was glad when he got pasted her underarms but she had tried releasing the feelings and letting them flow through her. She tried to ignore what was going on at her underarms and concentrated on her pussy. She could feel the heat building down there like she hadn't before. It was a deep rich warming sensation. She loved it.

Before she realized it Danny was kissing down her breasts taking time to lick the firm bottoms as he headed to her ribs. His teeth began again with her ribs and as she came unglued on him he would rush to the other side of her body and start there. He worked his way down to her quivering stomach in this manner. Every time he would hit a nerve he would move further down and find a new hot spot to dwell on. By the time he finished working on her belly she was jumping with every touch. He had released her arms and they were tucked to her chest, the knuckles of her index fingers firmly locked between her clinched teeth. She was laid back soaking in Danny's long lingering attention, but her body was a mass of twisted sensitive nerves. Every where he touched her she began to tingle.

As his lips wetly slipped down her lower belly and licked her hairline she parted her legs as wide as she could. She was sure her pussy was the next stop on this incredible trip he was taking around her body. He passed her bush without so much as grazing it with his chin. His hot tongue stabbed into the soft flesh of her silky inner thigh.

"Ohh Danny, please." She was begging for him to eat her.

He kept licking down her thigh. As he reached her knee he moved to the other leg and started back up the other thigh. His tongue licked and dug into her, his teeth took nipping little gentle bites. Soon his tongue was nuzzled into the soft flesh where her thigh turns to pussy. She was pushing her hips toward his mouth, trying in vain to press her swollen hot cunt into his face. She was so sensitized the slightest touch brought dull stabs of delicious pain to her belly. Her stomach was quivering with intensifying spasms of delight.

"Danny...Danny...please...oh...please...Danny...please!" She was burning inside having to take short breaths between each word she cried.

He stopped with his nose perched at the entrance to her precious treasure. "I think this little girl down here is ready for her tongue bath." With that he made her wait no longer.

"OHHHH MY GAAA...! YES! DANNY YES, YES, YES! OH DANNY PLEASE DON'T STOP PLEASE!" She grabbed hold of his hair and held on for dear life. This ride was going to be a wild one.

His hot wet tongue licked the entire length of her steamy slit. He could feel the heat of her body on his face. The sweet fragrance of her melting pussy filling his nostrils. As her flower came to full bloom his tongue searched for and found her sweet hard button of a clit and began a swirling dance around it. Robin pushed back moaning and groaning with each lick of his wonderful tongue. She was coming unglued at the seems and didn't care how many pieces she fell into. Her head was reeling. There were no thoughts there, just wonderful waves flowing through her body with regular timing. She began pulling on his hair trying to get him to bring his body on top of hers again. He agreed, it was time to delve deeper into this experience.

His face was back hovering over hers instantly. She could smell her on his lips. The look in Robin's face was beyond hot, beyond horny. Danny couldn't wait to fuck this wonder. He reached for his cock, his hand met Robin's between his legs with the same thought, "GET THAT BIG HUNK OF MEAT INSIDE ME!" Together they guided his swollen tool to her waiting tunnel. She could feel a bead of sticky lubricant drip onto her finger. When he was at her entrance she removed her hand and took it to her mouth and licked the juice from her finger wanting to taste him as he penetrated her velvet hole. She pulled his mouth down to hers and licked her pussy juice from his lips. She pulled his head back. She looked into his eyes as he started penetrating her.

"Fuck me Danny!" She was ready and he wasn't waiting.

Her pussy was so sensitized that when the head of his cock disappeared inside her and rubbed a very hot spot on the roof of her cunt she had a feeling like a dam bursting! Instantly her mind became blank except for the explosion that was occurring inside her body! Her eyes locked shut, her teeth clinched tighter than they were before, she felt the earthquake start deep inside her! New wonderful beautiful feelings!

"OH, OH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! OH! OH! DANNNNNY YESSSS, YESS YES!" She screamed so loud the night creatures roaming the lake stopped and looked up, wondering what new animal was on the block.

Danny had to push hard to go any further, she was so tight. But he kept pushing and pushing and soon he was driving his cock hard to the hilt against her swollen gorged lips. He could feel splash after hot wet splash of Robin's precious sweet juice slam into the head of his crazed dick. He had never seen a girl swollen like this. The flesh of her pussy looked like it had been stretched tight over two hard molds. He had never tasted anyone that hot either. He drove his tongue between her lips and probed the depths of her sweet mouth as he continued to drill his well lubed cock between her tensed thighs. She dug her fingers into his back not concerned about any pain it might cause him. She was lost in herself. Lost where she had never been before. Lost where this man alone could bring her. Her whole body was one tensed muscle holding on for dear life.

"I HAD MY FIRST ORGASM!" She just kept saying this to herself over and over in her head.

"If this girl's grip around my neck gets any tighter I'm dead." Danny thought to himself. "But what a way to die?" his mind quickly added. He never broke stride hunching his "cum dream true".

"Oh Robin! Oh baby, baby! You're so good. So good. OH!ROBIN!" She knew what was coming.

Danny stretched out his arms lifting himself off her chest, arching his back violently still fucking her, the only two body parts touching where his throbbing cock and her quaking pussy. The friction was heating her sweet juice that was keeping him so well lubed. He dropped his stomach back down on hers. He grabbed her ass with one hand while still holding himself off her chest with the other. He pulled her ass as tightly against him as he could while he drove his rock hard cock faster and harder with each feverish stroke. Soon he was slamming into her so fast and hard her breasts barely had time to giggle and bounce back before the next bang occurred.

"OHHHHHHHHHH! YOU GORGEOUS! YOU UNREAL! INCREDIBLE, HOT!" Danny was making complete sense to Robin.

His cock was exploding inside her. She held him tighter, if that was possible. She could feel the amazing swelling and throbbing of this cock as it spilled its hot sticky cream into her. She began to wonder how much of the stuff he had inside him, it just kept shooting out, wave after wave of the delicious cream hit the wonderful mark inside her well fucked little pussy. Finally he came to rest, his cum supply exhausted. Totally delivered to her depository. He melted back down, his body pressing heavy against hers, their sweat mingling once again. There was a lake of sweat between Robin's breasts and it felt good against him. He buried his mouth into the sweaty curve of her neck and tasted her. They lay there fondling and caressing each other, no words spoken for several minutes. She brushed his hair lightly, lovingly. He massaged her breasts with slow appreciative hands.

"I found them." Danny finally broke the silence.

"Found what baby." Robin was still in dream land. This guy really sent her.

"Your inches." He continued.

"Which ones?" She asked, he could feel her mouth turn to a smile on his cheek.

"All of them, everyone of them." Danny said.

"Hmmmm, where are they?" Robin was starting to feel frisky and fun again.

Danny started to poke her in different places saying. "Here is one and here is one and here is one."

They laughed and felt good in each others arms. Danny shifted and Robin begged him not to get up yet. She wanted to savor this moment for as long as she could. He informed her that a team of wild horses couldn't pull him away from her right now. She hugged him and let out sighing little moans with each breath she took for a couple of minutes. He twitched his cock inside her with what blood was left in his deflating tool.

"Oh, what was that?" Robin melted back into a horny state with the sudden pleasure.

"Oh, I was just pointing to another inch that I particularly liked." He said.

"Oh, and what did you like about it so much?" She said starting to burn all over again.

He squeezed the blood into his cock again bringing another gasp from Robin. "It was the sweet inch, salty inch, wet inch, hot inch, horny inch and several other inches all rolled into one." She still hadn't taken a breath yet.

"Oh, Danny can you do that again?" Robin closed her eyes in anticipation.

"Do what honey?" Danny started to play now.

"Oh, Danny please don't tease! Not just now, please do that thing with your dick again." Robin whispered into his ear hoping he would put off the playfulness for a little longer.

Danny began forcing blood into to cock and letting it out and forcing it back, over and over. She bit into his arm and moaned. The more he did this, the higher pitched her squeals got. Her breathing got rapid, he loved to feel her tits heaving into his chest. Then he could squeeze no more. It had lasted almost five minutes. His cock lay limp inside her but there was no more he could do, not just this minute anyway.

"Oh, Danny that was so cool, what was that? How did you do that?' She was intrigued. She licked his arm where she had been biting him. She sucked her saliva off of him.

"I guess you could call it tweaking. Just a last minute pleasure to make sure that I could do all I could do to make sure you wanted to come back." Danny smiled down into Robin's eyes.

"How can you come back when you never leave? And I am never leaving this very spot." Robin pulled her head up beside his, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, and closing her eyes she sighed.

They lay there quiet once again. Thoughts about each other were racing through their minds. She stroked his hair and sighed over and over. He softly kissed her cheek and sighed over and over. It was thirty minutes later that they began to come to life. Danny took a deep breath, Robin shuffled her body beneath his weight. She pulled at the small of his back to make sure his limp lifeless little peter stayed put inside her. She didn't want him to ever pull it out. He propped himself up on his elbows, plopped his chin in his open hands and smiled down at her. "Damn!" He thought to himself. "Just how beautiful is this girl going to get?" Every time he looked at her he swore she got better looking. A lot of girls look great from afar but many of their looks don't hold up when they get closer. She looked different up close too, but this honey just got better with every step she took toward you.

"Robin, you're so hot. I really love being with you." Danny said.

"Yeah, I guess so! Your little man down there is tucked up inside the greatest pussy he's ever tasted. I guess you do love being here. But I don't think it really matters who is with you as long as you're screwing someone." She smiled but there was a tone of truth in her voice.

Danny's look turn to one of deep honesty, he was shaking his head no. "You're wrong, you are so wrong. You are so totally different than anyone I have ever known or wanted to know. Robin you're so wrong on this one."

Robin could see she had hit a nerve. Oh, well, nothing wrong with getting even. He had just hit so many of her nerves that she might never be the same. The effects of his wonderful treatment lingered in her belly. She wouldn't hurt this guy for the world.

"I'm sorry Danny. I was just trying to be funny. I love being with you too." She was staring up at him feigning a sorrowful pout. "Forgive me?"

He dropped his head back down to her neck and nuzzled his face against her and rubbed his head up and down, yes. She went back to stroking his hair. In a sudden move she ran her fingernails down his spine and slipped her fingers between the cheeks of his cut hard ass. She felt his "little man" stir inside her.

"Hmmmm that was nice." She sighed.

"What was nice?" Danny asked through muffled lips pressed tightly against her neck.

"That little wiggle you made." She answered.

"What? Honey...my dick couldn't feel anything right now if it wanted to, and believe me he does...he would love to feel you right now, but you wore that boy out, out, completely out." He talked fast to make sure he wasn't saying something that Robin would take wrong.

Again Robin ran her hand between his cheeks letting her fingernails gentle tickle the hair there. His butt twitched tensing his muscles and DAMN IT she knew she felt that thing move again. She didn't say anything, she just kept playing with his ass. After a few minutes of this she rammed her middle finger deep between his cheeks and pressed her finger into his asshole. His butt really sucked up at this.

"Whoa sweet pony! Where you going there?" He looked to see the devilish look in her eye, her bottom lip sucked into her mouth.

"What's wrong, you dish it out but you can't take it?" She had a point there. She kept digging.

He smiled and reached around to take her arm away. She pulled it out but moved it away from his approaching hand before he could get her. As he would grab and grab for her she would twist her arm away from his grasp, each time she would slap him on the ass. As he tried and tried for her hand she threw her other hand down and started digging at him again. He put both hands behind his back trying to corral her arms. Finally he succeeded and raised both her arms over her head.

"You settle down little lady or I'll start biting your armpits again." Danny threatened with a smile.

"Oh no, please, Danny please don't, it was really kind of a turn on but I don't think I could take any more tonight. Please." She looked up at him through puppy dog eyes. They had always worked on daddy and they worked on Danny too.

"Ok, but you settle down or you'll end up in the lake." Danny threatened anew.

Robin wriggled under him and smiled up like a little girl. She won again. She loved getting her way. And her way at this minute was to get screwed again by this awesome guy playing on top of her.

They settled down and stared at each other again. As Danny gazed down on her they both felt the slight twitch. Robin bit down on that pouty sexy bottom lip of hers again and started to grind her hips against his. As the blood began to flow, gorging his cock, Robin got a look of amazement. She slowly closed her eyes to savor this next in a long line of new sensations she had experienced this night. Danny started to speak and Robin placed her fingers over his mouth. She opened her eyes and with them said, please Danny let this happen without interruption. What Robin was feeling was so intense she couldn't believe it. The feel of his wonderful manhood coming to life inside her, rising from limp peter to rock hard long thick cock. As he swelled the final few inches Robin became putty in his hands.

"OH MY...DANNY!" She screamed but was laughing at the same time. It felt so unbelievable she had to laugh with unbridled pleasure. "You will never ever know what you just did to me! You will never...!" Her laughter was subsiding into passion as her words faded away.

The laughter left her eyes but the passion soon turned them to melted pools of blue sultry lust. She let her gaze bounce between Danny's eyes amazed at what this man had just done for her. Soon her eyes were wrinkling up and closing in the deep felt pleasure of pure sex. Danny began to hunch her softly. He kissed her eyes, she opened them but they quickly closed again. He kissed them again and again they opened and then closed. She pulled his lips to hers. Soon their tongues were probing each other in deep wet warm kisses. And talk about deep wet and warm, Danny's cock had hit the mother lode of deep wet and warm. It took less than ten minutes for the radical turn-on to take its toll on Robin. She was screaming Danny's name and cuming and cuming and screaming Danny's name. Wave after wave shoot through her tingling body.

Soon it subsided and she could breath again. "Kill me Danny, I have done it all now, just go ahead and kill me."

He never quit fucking her. He slowed and sped up and rolled his hips in circles and banged hard against her and gently eased in and out. He was just rolling with the punches. Going with the flow and man was this girl flowing. He could feel cum soaking his balls.

"You got my balls wet, you gotta clean em off." Danny teased but hoped the suggestion would give Robin some ideas.

Again he had brought her to orgasm and totally satisfied her. She loved the fact that he showed no signs of stopping. She loved having him hard in her and yet being so relaxed. She watched him enjoy her.

"Well?" He asked.

"Well what?" She asked back.

"You gonna lick my balls clean or not?" He searched her eyes for a glimmer of hope.

Her mouth fell open in false offense. She ran her hands between them and grabbed a handful of nuts. She began to squeeze them, not too hard but she was making a point. She may be on bottom but she did have some element of control here.

Danny's eyes shut and he began to writhe in total pleasure atop her, grinding his chest into her breasts. He began breathing deeply and sucking in air. With each squeeze of her delicate little hand Danny slipped further and further into ecstasy. Robin stopped, thinking she was hurting him. He grabbed her hand before she could pull it all the way out and begged her not to. She realized then what she was doing for him. She reclaimed her handful of nuts but now she slid both hands between them taking a nut in each hand and massaging them. His head fell to her shoulder and he began to fuck her with a long slow deliberate stroke.

"Oh Robin, if you only knew what you were doing to me! We have to find a way to bottle you woman! We could be rich over night!" Danny sighed through the deep painful pleasure.

Robin squeezed hard and massaged faster at that. She loved it when he called her woman. She had felt like a little girl for so long now. She had turned eighteen this past summer and was just becoming a woman. But for Danny to acknowledge her like this sent her heart reeling. She loved this guy...love? The thought scared her some. She let it go for now and returned to pleasing this wonderful hard sweety between her legs. She never wanted them to leave this boat.

"I bet your little butt is lying in a lake isn't it?" Danny said.