Saturday Arrives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin shook her head yes still holding his family jewels in her hot little hands. Suddenly he rolled to the side taking her out of the wet spot and landing her on top of him. He looked at her as she sat on his stomach and began to bob up and down on his shaft.

"Smooth move slick, and I never lost your dick. Hey I made a rhyme." She giggled.

She was getting into a fun loving mood now. She had been so thoroughly fucked she was ready to play. Fuck some more for sure but there was room for play now. Neither one of them was feeling the effects of the long day. They felt as fresh as if they had just awakened from a long nights sleep. Danny began to bounce his ass hard on the bed which sent Robin flying up with each stroke. She laughed to be having so much fun with him. She threw her head back and let her gorgeous shoulder length hair fly with ride.

Danny bounced a little too hard and Robin went flying off to the side. She let out a "yee-haw" as she flew through the air. She landed beside him and lay down placing her head on his shoulder. He stroked her hair, such beautiful black hair.

"Ole "Pussy Buster" threw another one. He's hard to ride honey butt." He joked and looked down at her.

"Have you had many girls?" Robin was pulling at the hair on his chest and staring down at his still swollen cock. I looked so nice all wet and standing at attention.

"No not really, but let's don't go there, I shouldn't have said that, it was just a joke, a guy thing. Sorry." He was feeling pretty insensitive right about now.

She rolled her head sticking her chin into his chest and looked into his eyes. "No, Danny its ok, I wasn't mad I was just wondering?"

"How many guys have you had?" He thought he would put the ball in her court.

"Ummm, lets not..." She was getting uneasy now.

"I bet you were the sweetest hottest horniest girl in your high school." He wanted to push it just a little further.

"None. Well, none that were wanted anyway." She waited.

"None what? Guys, you're telling me you haven't had any one before tonight?" He couldn't believe that.

"No. Except the one I didn't want." She was having a hard time with this.

"You didn't want? What do you mean didn't wan...? Robin, are you telling me that you were raped?" He asked almost scared of the answer.

She just shook her head to the affirmative and buried her face in his shoulder. There was silence for several seconds. He kept stroking her soft gorgeous hair.

Then he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight against him. "Honey, honey, I am so sorry! I don't know what to say." His voice sounded funny to her.

She looked up to see his eyes were watering. She pulled herself up to his face so that their eyes were only inches apart. She looked at him lovingly tilted her head and kissed him softly. Her eyes began to water too. She couldn't believe this guy was crying over her. What a sweet wonderful man.

He lifted her face to look deep into her eyes again. "Robin I am so truly sorry anything like that ever happened to you." He pulled her lips to his and kissed her warmly.

Her heart was soaring, thankful that he didn't kick her off the boat now that he knew. As he kissed her she ran her hand down his chest over the six-pack of his stomach and took his still hard cock in her hand. He groaned into her mouth and sighed a sigh pleasure into her. He rolled his hips up to greet her hands arrival. She began to stroke him with her fingers wrapped round his shaft. Every few strokes she would continue down and cup his balls and fondle them a couple of times and then slide back up his tool and start it all over again. Their lips never parted. Her next words would send Danny into another world.

"Danny? Teach me to suck your dick." She was serious.

She had wondered about this for years. What it would be like? Do they taste good? What feels good and what doesn't. He bent his neck and looked down into her searching eyes. He fell back and laughed.

"I would love to teach you to suck cocks!" He answered.

"No, Danny. Not cocks just your cock. I just want yours, ok?" She was quick to clear that up.

"Robin why don't you just slap me. I have been the most insensitive guy tonight, I am so sorry. Please forgive me and start slapping me when I say those things." He was being sincere. He was starting to hate his mouth.

"Ok if you insist." She took her hand from his cock and gave the tall muscle a good whack.

"Oh no!" Danny writhed in pain rolling away from her. "Oh, no, slap my face."

"Ok." She leaned over and slapped his face. Both blows were no more than love taps but she didn't know love taps to sensitive cock flesh can be extremely painful.

She pulled him back over on his back and moved her head down to his belly button. She rubbed his belly and thighs. She remembered the torture/pleasure he had performed on her. Getting so close to kissing her aching sweating throbbing pussy and then passing it by. She had a good memory. Soon he was writhing in pleasure moving to try and get his cock closer to her mouth.

"Uh huh. You want to tease, I can tease too." She said.

Danny leaned on his elbows watching her wondering what her next move would be. She was rubbing around his cock. Rubbing his belly hard and sliding down and rubbing down the inside of this thighs, his hard muscled thighs. She was trying to copy the treatment he had given her. And she was doing on hell of a job. He was squirming and fidgeting to get his cock where she would be touching it. He was starting to climb the walls.

With one quick lick up the underneath side of his shaft her tongue licked around the soft edge of his head and she opened her mouth and went down on him taking it to the back of her mouth. Just as she was about to gag she stopped and stroked back up it. She took it out and held it in her hand and licked it up and down. She moved so that she was lying between his spread open legs with her mouth hovering over his cock. Again she opened her mouth and slipped the head in.

"Oh! Ouch! Hey wait, Robin! No teeth, honey no teeth!" He was racked in pain.

She had run her teeth the length of his shaft. She had stopped and was looking at him. She kept pumping him with her hand. She shrugged her shoulder as if to say, "No teeth, ok, well what then?"

"Just sweet wet lips and mouth and tongue." He smiled thrilled to see the goddess sitting at his feet learning from him. Well, ok, sitting at his cock then.

She stretched her lips over her mouth and prepared to reenter the fray. He thought, "how funny and at the same time sweet and at the same time hot this angel looked." She slowly slid his cock into her mouth looking up into his eyes for signs of approval or disapproval which ever the case may be. He almost had a heart attack looking down at her. So innocent yet so damn nasty. He closed his eyes satisfied that she could hold her own now with no more flesh rending accidents. She closed her eyes and soaked in yet another new experience. She licked the veins running down his cock as she slid him in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, Robin that's great!" He had had better but wanted to encourage her, after all she was just learning.

He pulled her head off him and suggested she hold it in her hand and suck up and down the thick vein running up the underneath side. Treat it as if it was corn on the cob and she was sucking the butter off it. When she followed these instructions he started to loose control. She was sucking up and down his hot cock licking and sucking, sucking and licking. She could tell by his moans she was doing good. Finally he made her stop.

"Oh Robin, unless you want a face full of cum you better quit now!" He said, she didn't stop instantly.

"Robin stop honey, stop!" He pulled oh her hair, she reluctantly let go and slid back up to him.

He rolled her onto her back and climbed on top of her, her legs instinctively opened for him. He was wallowing the head of his throbbing dick between the lips of her pussy. In no time her juices began to flow and once again he was pushing himself into her tight sweet wet creamy hot cunt. They fucked much more relaxed this time. The pleasure was immense but the lust had been quench to a great extent. They just enjoyed each other.

Suddenly Robin's breathing got deep. She was all but panting. She felt the muscles inside her contracting and the intense heat building. With little notice, her body exploded with orgasmic waves of pleasure. She was writhing and hunching against Danny's fucking. Her body was quaking more violently than the first time. She had to grit her teeth to bare the sensation. At the end of each feverish thrust of Danny's cock, the head would kiss the end of Robin's swollen throbbing velvet tunnel. She could only groan with each passing stroke he made into her body, soul and mind.

When the quaking inside her got so violent she couldn't stand it any more her body stiffened like a board and she screamed! "DANNNNY, OH DANNNNY, OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, DANNY, Danny, Danny, Dannnnn..."

She lay crying in his arms her body quivering so violently he stopped and started to ask if she was ok. She quickly pulled at his waist begging him not to stop. He continued his furious assault at her request. He went on with renewed confidence that he just sent this dream into a new realm of exquisite pleasure. She was so wet now he had to press his belly hard against hers to make sure he didn't pull out by accident. Danny fucked Robin to two more less violent orgasms before he finally could hold back no longer. She would just cry into his neck and tug hard on his hair with these two. When Danny's cock blasted his cum inside her she grabbed his neck and held on for dear life. His pleasured pain was excruciating. With each liquid projectile he fired into her he screamed through clinched teeth. With his last squirt he screamed Robin's name and melted into her firm, sweaty, incredible body.

It was almost thirty minutes later that Danny crawled off his sleeping beauty. He gazed at her delicious nakedness. She was so...so...so Robin, was all he could think. Another thought entered his mind, "I could marry this girl." Where in the hell did that come from?! It scared him and at the same time sent a feeling flooding into his heart that felt strange, like no feeling he had ever had before. He picked up the sheet, turned off the light and returned to Robin's side, covering his lady with great care and concern for her wellbeing. Their sleep this night would be deep and peaceful. Danny fell asleep with Robin's sweet fragrance in his nostrils, her warm, tender body next to him. His final thought as he drifted into unconsciousness, "I really could get used to this girl."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Irresistible Forces Country Club Can and Trailer Park Tammy.in Loving Wives
The Day That Changed Sarah Married woman becomes a part-time prostitute.in Loving Wives
Weird Wendy Rich's best friend's wife doesn't like him.in Loving Wives
What Shapes Us? How an experience can shape who we are.in Loving Wives
Masculinity Lost How a straight guy was forced to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories