Saturday at the Art League Pt. 01

Story Info
We're invited to model for the Erotic Art Gala.
10.2k words
4.68
27.5k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGittes
JGittes
203 Followers

"Hi, Linda. You're early again. Where's Eric." Sandi, the young, blue-haired college intern, greeted me.

"Good morning, girl. Eric's checking a noise from the car he heard on the way here. Is warming up and practicing new poses before people arrive okay?" It was quarter past nine, and the Art League open figure drawing session started at ten.

"It's fine with me. Everyone's talking about your last session. They say it was your best. The practice pays off." Sandi gave me the keys. "I'm busy here; get them back before the session starts. Studio Three, as always."

"Thanks, Sandi." I took the keys and turned to the gallery door, held open by Eric. He waved to Sandi, and we walked into the courtyard.

Eric and I started modeling for the Art League two years ago when we moved to Texas from New Orleans. We met six years ago in northern California, married soon after, and modeled as a sideline to our geology studies and, later, our jobs.

"Did you find the noise?"

"Caught a palm frond on the rear axle. I pulled it out, an easy fix. Sandi doesn't mind our practicing?"

"Not at all. She told me everyone said the last session was our best."

We walked through the garden courtyard and turned along the landscaped path to Studio Three.

"Your poses were so sexy I worried we pushed it too far, and someone might have complained."

"The poses weren't as problematic as fucking in the toilet on the last break. I didn't clean your cum from my pussy. It streamed down my thighs, and several artists noticed." I unlocked the door and entered the studio, setting the keys on the table by the door.

The Art League is located on a busy mid-town street. It initially comprised four tiny houses built in the 1930s. They demolished two to provide parking areas and gallery and admin building space. The other two homes were extensively remodeled to create 20x30 ft. art studios by demolishing the interior walls. The entrance is on a shorter wall.

"Let's strip and get to work." I pulled my sunflower print summer dress over my head and left it on the floor by the door. I never wear underclothes before modeling.

The door looks across the length of the studio. The model stand is straight ahead and centered on the long right-side wall. A portable screen inside the door blocks a direct view of the model stand from outside when the door is open. There's one window next to the door and two more along the long wall to the left. The wall at the studio's far end has a counter, a small appliance kitchen setup, cabinets to store props and materials, and the door to a small toilet. It's a well-equipped space for the needs of Art League classes.

"Don't we need to get the keys back to Sandi?"

"Only before the session starts. We have a half-hour before people arrive, and I don't want to waste time."

I wanted as much time nude and exposed as possible. Usually, we undress in the restroom and wear robes. Today we didn't bring our robes, a trick we'd learned to spend more time naked. We left the studio door open, and Eric piled his clothes on top of mine.

The model stand is 7x4 ft. and elevated two feet. It used to be smaller, but Eric and I needed more space for our poses. When I'm on the stand, with the blinds open, I can see across the street to the convenience store and the left, back along the pathway to the gallery building and the second studio. There is a full-length mirror attached to the wall behind the model stand. Artists get multiple views without moving around. There's a small trapeze above the model stand. It's strong enough to support a model's arms overhead during a long pose.

"God, your body feels great." Eric hugged me when we were nude. His warm arms and hands slid over my back, sides, and ass.

I caressed his liberated but soft cock. "You shaved extra close this morning."

His shaving complements his 6'1" tall ballet dancer body. I'm a couple of inches shorter and verging on plus-sized. I shave my inner thighs and pussy lips to a straight line across the top of my clit hood. Otherwise, I have an all-natural, brown-haired triangle of curly pubic hair. With ample breasts, a bit of a tummy, and curvy hips, Eric loves to press his face between my cheeks and thighs to devour whatever he finds there.

"I'll start opening the mini-blinds. We need some light." I began to the right while Eric started at the door.

The proctors close the blinds and doors during the sessions, preserving the model's modesty. We're unabashed exhibitionists and open every blind we can, hoping to be seen. During the day, there wasn't much anyone could see from the street, but I always wished someone would get an unexpected, voyeuristic thrill.

During our practice, we pull the stage out from the wall and use the mirror to see our poses from the artist's point of view. Moving the stand puts it in the center of the room, and people outside can see us from the courtyard path to the studio.

"What do you want to work on today?" Eric finished moving the stand.

I reached for his cock. "First, do me doggie style. I want to see us in the mirror." I kneeled on all fours, where I could see our reflections, and watched him walk on his knees between my spread legs.

"Ass or cunt?" Eric offered the choice.

"Pussy first, ass later, maybe." He bent over, and I felt his tongue glide over my vulva. I didn't need more moisture. The possibility of being caught while fucking got my juices flowing.

He replaced his tongue with his cockhead in my slit and pushed until his thighs pressed against my ass, filling me. I watched in the mirror as he pulled out and thrust in a few times before feeling eager to continue our practice.

"I'm sorry, honey, but I want to practice two poses, and we're running out of time. It's your turn on your hands and knees."

"Your wish is my command." I watched as he slowly pulled out. I love the look of my labia stretched out by his cock as he withdraws.

"We've got to do this during a session. It's been so long since Bethany's class in New Orleans." I stood and looked at Eric. "Point your butt to the mirror."

He scooted around on his knees and leaned to all fours. "I think we're close. Marci lets me get hard during our poses and allows more intimate contact. You said Sandi liked our last session."

I tried one variation, sitting sidesaddle on Eric's pelvis, facing ninety degrees to his left. I leaned to my right, resting my arm on his shoulder. There were many inspiring negative spaces, but my legs were closed, and my cunt, was hidden. "This won't do. I can't see anything wet and pink."

I straddled my husband's hips, sitting on the top of his ass, and raised my thighs along his sides, riding him like a racehorse jockey. I leaned forward to rest on Eric's back with my forearms, pushing my breasts together. I turned my head to look back at the mirror. "This is more like it. My butt's sticking out, spreading my ass cheeks. If you look under your body, can you see the mirror?" He dropped his head.

"Yeah. Your pussy looks very fuckable, but it's not subtle."

"I'm tired of subtle and want to fuck in front of a group again. It's been too long. We've got time for another pose before people arrive."

I slid off Eric's back and laid on my left side, supporting my head with my left hand. I bent my left knee, the bottom one, to keep me upright and the right one, the upper one, into a raised, open triangle. I put my right foot next to my left knee, leaving me spread wide and my cunt accessible.

"Slide in behind me, honey." Eric snuggled up behind me on his left side, spooning me. He extended his left arm behind my head to support his body. With his left leg bent and nestled behind mine and his right leg raised like mine, I watched in the mirror as he reached for my right breast and squeezed my nipple. "You always know exactly what I want."

"We've had a few years of practice."

We used the mirror to snuggle and juggle around, moving into an artistically interesting pose and getting comfortable enough to hold it awhile. Eric's cock naturally landed on my left leg, touching my pussy. He didn't remain soft for long.

"God, that's great. Lots of negative triangular space and contrapposto," Eric whispered. "I'm getting hard again and can't hide my cock in this pose. It'll push up against the underside of your pussy, and you'll look like you have a dick."

"That would be interesting. Should I wear my strap-on? But don't cheat by looking in the mirror; keep looking in my eyes. We have a few more minutes for practice. I'll find somewhere to hide your lovely cock."

I felt between my legs, matched the angle of my hips to Eric's, and pushed the tip of his cock against my vulva. He grew and glided inside without my help. I moved my hand to rest on his thigh as he filled me. I glanced at our reflection in the mirror and gave him a squeeze of filled satisfaction.

As I looked back at Eric, I saw Sandi leaving the gallery. I hoped she'd go to the other studio, but she turned in our direction, walking up the path toward us. The fear of being seen like this, nude on the stage with Eric's cock buried in my cunt, sparked a lustful jolt, and without thinking, I grabbed Eric's thigh to pull him deeper into me.

Urging him on, I whispered, "You feel so good inside me, honey, don't move. Pretend this is the pose they want, and we can't break for ten more minutes."

We were moments from being caught nude and fucking on the model stand by a young woman we only knew casually. The metallic tingle rose in my throat as desire overpowered caution. I couldn't stop it; I didn't want to stop it.

"Oh honey, I can't tell you how hot this makes me feel. I want it to last all day. Trust me and keep looking into my eyes; join me for the ride. I love you so much."

Sandi stepped through the door and stared motionlessly. She took a few steps closer to us, stopped at the end of the model stand, and stared at my cock-stuffed cunt and Eric's balls resting below. "Oh shit, sorry, I came to get the keys."

Eric froze, and I squeezed his leg to keep him in me. I looked straight at Sandi, but her gaze stayed on my pussy. "Oh, Sandi, I'm so sorry. We got carried away. I thought we still had more time before the session started."

I don't know how I was so casual, but what else could I do? Being open and exposed was so exciting that it was impossible to cover up. My heart was beating hard; I might have passed out if I had tried to get up.

Sandi spoke. "Not a problem at all. I want to stay and watch, but I'm alone until the gallery opens and need to get back."

With a gentle nudge, I released my grip on Eric, and he slid out of my pussy. We turned to sit on our butts and sprawled side by side with our legs splayed. We faced Sandi and leaned back on our outstretched arms for support. She looked between my gaping cunt and Eric's hard, throbbing cock. On a whim, I reached across with my left hand, grabbed his cock, and slowly stroked it.

Sandi smiled. "I forgot to ask you guys to meet me in the gallery during your first break. The building fund committee chair, Marci, my mom, wants me to talk with you. She'll be late and said to start without her."

"We forgot our robes today; can we wait until after the session to get dressed before we come and talk with you?" Eric responded.

"No, it has to be at the first break. Judging by this, you guys don't need your robes. If you like, you can come to the gallery as you are." A sly smile formed on her lips. "By the way, I saw Joy and Sam pull into the parking lot; get ready."

She turned, picked up the keys, and returned to the gallery as if nothing unusual had happened.

"Oh, Eric, my cunt's flowing over my ass."

Eric sat up, reached over, and palmed my pussy, curling his middle finger between my wet ass cheeks. I desperately wanted to come and moved my hand to my clit before I saw Joy and Sam turn from the parking lot to the studio.

"Oh shit, they're almost here. Sandi didn't mind, but we shouldn't press our luck."

"They can't see inside the studio yet. I'll push the stand back against the wall, but we're too wet to hide what we've done." Eric turned his back to the door and pushed the model stand against the wall.

"Joy and Sam are cool with us, Marci, too." I picked our clothes up from the pile by the door and put them under the stand. "Let's hope we dry quickly."

We had run into Joy and Sam shopping a few times, and they were effusive in praise of how delightful it was to draw us. We weren't too worried about these three, as we quickly finished straightening things and sat on the model stand.

Flushed and sweaty, what we had been doing was all too clear. My shiny, drying pussy juice coated Eric's hard cock, and his pre-cum stretched in a spidery web from the tip of his cock to his hip and dripped slowly down his side. In my feeble attempt to look casual, I sat cross-legged on the platform and inadvertently exposed my open, dripping cunt and swollen pussy lips. My glistening thighs and crotch and hard nipples declared, 'we were fucking.'

"Oh god, Eric, maybe today's the day. We should consider a pose where they couldn't tell if we were fucking."

"You may be right, as always. It's a good plan. Let's work up to it for the end of the first hour."

Joy and Sam were in their mid-fifties and reminded me of Myrna Loy and Dick Powell from The Thin Man movies, elegant even when casual. They entered the studio, and neither of them took their eyes off us as they walked over and set up their drawing supplies near the end of the platform. They weren't surprised as Sandi had been. They were professional artists who scrutinized their surroundings' details, hoping to transform them into something beautiful.

"Hi, Sam, Joy," attempting a casual conversation starter. "We came in early to try some new poses. Sandi said you pulled into the parking lot, so we returned the furniture to start the session. Eric forgot the robes this morning; so sorry about this." I waved my hand to show our innocently undraped bodies.

"Oh, don't worry, Linda, it's too warm for robes." Joy headed toward the easels near the wall. "It looks like you two had a strenuous practice session. I hope we'll see the results of your efforts."

"I'm not sure the poses are ready, but we'll try to work them in. I'll tell you if we do."

We hadn't closed the window blinds, still open from our practice. Sam looked at them as he joined Joy in searching for the perfect easel. "The natural light is beautiful this morning, and I'd like to use it for today's session. What do you think, Joy?"

They looked at us, to the windows, and then back at us for another long look. "It would be perfect. We won't have any shadows if we rotate both open fully on this wall and halfway with the one near the door. As much as I sometimes like the effects the shadows produce, I feel like the unvarnished truth in full and direct light today."

After a few moments of worry, the tingle between my legs returned. They could see our apparent condition and wanted the best lighting for what I wanted; an erotically charged life-drawing session. Eric's cock, pulsing hard with each heartbeat, showed we thought alike.

I looked at Eric. "It's up to you. Should we leave the blinds open?"

A mischievous grin grew across his face. "Why don't we raise them fully and let in as much light as possible?"

Joy smiled at the suggestion. "Let's hold off for the moment. I love how the softening effect as the light filters through and reflects off the blinds. We can experiment later as the sun rises through the session."

It was five til ten, and Eric looked at me. "I need to use the toilet before we start." He got up and went on his way.

I turned to Joy. "Sandi said Marci would be late but start without her. I don't know who'll proctor until she gets here."

"If Sandi said to go ahead, I wouldn't worry. We know your routine and are fine without a proctor. Are you comfortable with it?"

"Great, let me know if you want any special poses. I'll get some props." I collected the sheets, stools, pillows, and stuff we used during the session. I paused in front of the open window, looking at the convenience store across the street, and hoped the young couple I saw inside would look across the road when they left. The warm tingle turned into a flaming need for exposure. I resisted the urge to wave to get attention.

Dawn arrived, and I had to get back to work. From the suburbs fifteen miles west of the city, she's in her mid-thirties and is petite and cute in that Texas way. Her bobbed brown hair was immaculately highlighted.

"Hi, Dawn." She was examining a drawing bench. "Any traffic this morning?"

"No, smooth sailing all the way."

She's always flirty to Eric and me, but I didn't wait for her to start. Feeling giddy and emboldened, I moved closer, lifted my right leg on the drawing bench she was considering and leaned to stretch my leg.

"I hope you don't mind if I stretch before we start. My Samba class was brutal last Thursday." Of course, I didn't care about stretching. I wanted to get closer and show off.

She moved around the bench to stand before me. "I didn't know you danced the Samba, but it makes sense; you have such firm legs." I nearly swooned when she cupped her hand under my lifted thigh near my knee. The feel of her hand gliding along the underside of my leg was like sparks on my skin. She stopped when her fingers grazed my dangling pussy lips.

"I love drawing them and your beautiful ass, too." She whispered in my ear as she caressed my ass cheek with her other hand.

I couldn't tell if she was serious or calling my bluff. I doubled down and turned slightly on my standing leg to face her. My raised leg was bent at the knee and hip as I stood straight on one leg. Her hand grazed my lips and cupped my cunt. She pressed her other hand firmly against my ass.

"I hope you'll find many other wonderful things to draw today." I raised my hand, smiled, and caressed her face. She surprised me further by curling two fingers inside me. Kissing her crossed my mind, but we needed to get going. I looked into her eyes, raised my eyebrows, hoping to show appreciation, and turned away to continue collecting the props.

I pulled pillows and sheets from the cabinets at the studio's far end and piled them on the model stand. The other attendees usually arrived late. It was time to begin, but I didn't see Eric. Five minutes ago, he'd gone to the toilet, and it shouldn't take long. It hit me. His stiff cock would impede the flow. I returned to the cabinets for the last bit of stuff and heard the toilet flush. Eric emerged without his hard-on.

"You snuck off for some relief without me?" I said, trying to look indignant.

"Oh honey, I wouldn't have lasted five minutes in any hot pose. The last thing we need is for me to spray cum over you, the stand, and the artists before we start your new project for the day. I'll make it up to you soon."

Looking back to ensure I blocked the view, I playfully squeezed his limp cock. "I'll expect a lot, but something's in the air. It'll be an interesting session."

We got the last pillows and returned to the model stand. The artists had arranged their easels, and it was time to begin. I felt subtle permission to push our sexy-secret games further than last time. My heart was racing, and I felt light-headed as I stepped onto the platform.

Sam assumed the proctor's responsibilities. "Let's warm up with four five-minute gesture poses, followed by two fifteen-minute poses before the first break."

We usually start with a standing pose. I faced Eric six inches away and offset to the right, my legs a shoulder's width apart. He mirrored my stance, and we grasped each other's forearms, placed our left legs forward between the other's legs, leaned back, and moved our right legs back. The pose shows us leaning back and off-balance, but we counterbalanced by holding each other's arms. The only place our bodies touched was our hands and arms. It's a dynamic look with lots of negative space and muscle tension.

JGittes
JGittes
203 Followers