Saturday at the Art League Pt. 02

Story Info
Seducing Ray; filming the Erotic Art Gala promotional video.
10.5k words
4.82
18.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGittes
JGittes
203 Followers

Marci shouted. "Okay, we've lost another eight minutes. Back to work. Forty minutes and a ten-minute discussion break. Whenever you're ready." She looked at us.

I opened the massage oil, squeezed some over Eric's chest, and rubbed. Moving lower, I smeared oil over his cock, balls, and between his legs. "You probably don't need this. Your cock's recovered all on its own."

Eric quietly explained. "You saw Dawn sit beside me when you left. She said your legs and ass benefited from your Samba lessons and wanted to know if I took the class with you. I said the way you do the Samba is a solo effort, although we do ballroom dancing together."

I mentioned my encounter with her before the session started and gave him the oil to rub me. He continued. "That emboldened her to ask about the pose where you pulled my balls. She thought it was so sexy because you had total control of me. A previous boyfriend had let her play with his balls, but her husband won't. She wanted suggestions on how she might change his mind."

Eric finished oiling my front, and I turned him forward on the model stand and pressed my body against his back. I reached around him with my right hand and grabbed his balls. With my left hand, I lightly ran my index and middle finger along the underside of his cock. Marci had resumed her role as a proctor. I asked, "How's this for the first short pose?"

"Looks fine to me. Four minutes."

I continued whispering in Eric's ear. "You mean she wanted to do something like this?" I looked directly at Dawn and smiled as she furiously sketched our first pose.

"Nothing so dramatic. I showed her how to circle my balls with a thumb and index finger like a ball cinch. She played around, tightening the circle, pulling my balls back and forth, and moving my cock around. I thought she intended to suck me and asked her not to. She said she didn't like cocksucking. At one point, she pulled painfully on my balls."

"Well, big boy, I think it is time for you to pay for your transgressions," I said as the timer rang.

I pointed to the stool beside the stage. "Too bad we didn't bring the strap-on, or you'd be on all fours with our big blue Avatar special up your ass. The next pose will have to do. Stand by the stool, bend at the waist, and spread your legs."

He happily complied. I sat on the floor between the stool and his legs, facing his cock. I moved it to fit comfortably in my mouth. With my well-oiled left hand, I reached up, crossed my index and middle fingers, and plunged them into Eric's asshole. I put my right arm back for support and wished I had another hand to finger my clit. Being so petty and showing Dawn I liked cocksucking was fun, but for my pleasure, not Eric's. Marci let it continue for eight minutes.

For the next pose, I stood in Eric's position, bent over and supported by my arms on the stool with my legs spread wide. Eric sat behind me and licked my asshole. I could feel he didn't cover me with his mouth but was tickling me with his tongue stuck out, keeping the view open. He pushed two fingers of his right hand into my cunt and thrust forward, lightly rubbing on my G-spot. Oh, what sweet misery.

As exciting as this was, I felt an emotional letdown. My pussy flowed, but the extra tingle from the forbidden boundary pushing was missing. Crossing the street and pretending to be jealous of Dawn was fun, but we needed to spice things up and start the hard-core poses. I looked at Marci. "We'll do the pose Sandi caught us in this morning; I hope you like it."

"Wonderful, Linda; I'm sure we will."

I stretched momentarily, sat near the edge of the stage, and sucked Eric to full attention. I laid on my right side for the same pose Sandi found us in two hours ago, but we started with Eric inside my cunt this time. Instead of resting my arm on his thigh, I shamelessly frigged my clit with my middle finger.

"Oh Linda, it's so gorgeous and complex. I'll set the timer at ten minutes; we'll need more time on this one." Marci placed the timer near my right knee and slid her hand over my thigh as she returned to her seat.

The tingle from Marci's fingers went straight to my pussy, and I resisted the urge to increase the tempo on my clit. Only halfway through the session, I forced myself to slow down. I began letting my mind wander while gently stroking. Something clicked, and I knew which two poses would finish the second hour.

The timer rang. "Another wonderful pose that demands more time to capture all its nuances." Marci got up to retrieve the timer and stroked my inner thigh from knee to cock-spread vulva. "Beautiful work, honey."

As we uncoupled, I told Eric, "The next one will be a close-up cowgirl followed by an ass fuck for the end of the hour. What do you think?"

"You're the director."

"Okay, sit here at the edge of the stand and dangle your legs over the edge." I tried to be as un-bossy as possible.

I pulled him back to lie flat on the platform, squatted over his cock, and guided it into me. I leaned forward over his torso. "Okay, Marci, we're ready to go."

Silently, she stood next to our displayed genitals and placed her hand on my ass for support. Her fingers millimeters from my sphincter, she leaned forward to set the timer where I could see it.

Eric and I had to plan the next pose. Judging from the scuffling of bench legs, they moved closer to see the details. Dawn said, "What an intoxication aroma." I knew our talking wouldn't distract them.

"For the next pose, stay on your back, but lift your body with your arms extended behind you. I'll straddle you and, facing the group, squat. Guide your cock to my ass when I lower. I'll lean back onto your chest, and they'll be able to see my entire front from your cock penetrating me up to my gaping cunt and my flushed tits and hard nipples."

The timer was ready to chime. I reached for it as it rang, slowly rose off Eric's cock, and stepped off the stand to hand it to Marci.

We needed more oil for the next pose. Eric kept his legs over the platform's edge but pushed back from the side to give me room to perch in front of him. I squirted a stream of oil directly from the bottle onto his cock and rubbed it with my hand to ensure he was well coated. He rubbed it on my ass and pussy after I gave him the bottle. I stepped over Eric and stood facing the group at the edge of the model stand, with one foot by each of Eric's hips.

Closing my eyes, I squatted, and Eric guided my ass to his cock. When I felt the tip of his cock against my butthole, I leaned to my right and wrapped my left arm around his neck. Reaching back with my right arm, I rested my hand on the floor to help support our weight. It was much easier than I expected. I relaxed my bottom in anticipation, and when his cockhead touched me, he slipped in. The excitement and oil eliminated the first painful stretch.

Once he was secure, Eric put one arm back for support and brought the other around my waist to spread my cunt lips and massage my clit. I kept one arm back and the other around his neck, looking into his eyes, "We're all set here. Take as much time as you need."

"I need at least twenty minutes to do it justice, but I'll settle for ten if you can manage," Marci replied.

I turned to her, nodded a slow yes, and then returned to Eric and began a deep, satisfying kiss.

I tried to imagine what it looked like from the studio. My calves rested on my thighs, and Eric's wrinkled ball sack was at the bottom between our legs. An inch of his hairless, oil-slicked cock penetrated the pink-brown rim of my distended asshole. My pudendum led up to the slit of my parted labia, curving up the meet Eric's fingers, stroking my clit.

Above were my triangular hair patch, ample belly, and gloriously massive tits. Unfortunately, we needed more hands to stimulate my nipples. I couldn't complain, though; the feeling of total exposure and excitement was euphoric. Abandoning myself to the passion, I tightened and released my ass cheeks to give an up-and-down motion on Eric's cock and squeezed my sphincter to provide him with more friction.

I slipped into my fantasies, too. My nipples needed sucking, and I imagined Karen sitting beside me and sucking away while stroking my inner thighs. As enjoyable as kissing Eric was, being fucked at one end of my body meant I couldn't suck his cock simultaneously. A fantasy lets me have Ray or Sam standing next to me, holding his cock in my mouth and feeling his shaft against my face. It was getting crowded up on the stage, but in my head, everyone fit.

My reverie was interrupted by Eric's movement. My tightened backdoor brought Eric to the edge of climax. He started clenching his butt and rhythmically thrust into my ass. The timer chimed to end the pose before I could make him fill my ass with cum.

I slowly raised off his cock, sat my ass to his right side, and straightened my left leg behind his back to stretch. I sat up and, looking at the artists, saw they were as transfixed by the sight of our fucking as we were doing it. They worked to commit the details to paper before the images faded from memory.

Eric's cock throbbed away, needing more attention. We were on a break, and I saw no harm in calming him. I held his shaft and began stroking but misjudged his arousal, and two strokes later, he thrust his hips and whispered, "Oh Shit, I'm coming!" He erupted straight up in the air.

Eric's warning brought attention back to us. His first shot angled back, landing with a splat on the top of my head and a rope of cum draped across my face. I reacted and involuntarily pushed his throbbing cock away. His second spurt hit Dawn's blouse above her left breast, left a line of cum across her shorts, and ended on her exposed left thigh. I recovered enough to point his dick back in my direction. His few last spurts landed on my tits and belly, pooling into a sticky mess in my pubic hair and over my right hand.

I looked at Dawn. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't expect him to come. Let me get something to clean up."

Karen had already torn a couple of sheets from her paper towel roll. "Here you are, Dawn. I knew these would be useful."

Dawn took the towels and dabbed. "Thanks, Karen, and don't worry, Linda." She raised her eyes to me. "It was a calm, hot bath I needed after our earlier workout."

Dawn's excitement showed in her hurried breathing and flushed facial coloring. I couldn't think of a more fitting end to the middle hour of our Saturday session at the Art League.

Karen handed me the roll of paper towels so Eric and I could clean up. We went over to the sink for some hot water and a rest.

Marci joined us. "Where to begin? Incredible. We'll figure out where to go when you two are ready. I hope you're okay with the touching." She slid her hand from my shoulder along my side and, coming to rest, cupped my ass cheek and pushed her middle finger between my oily ass cheeks. "This has been liberating for all of us, but tell me where the boundaries are."

"Thanks, Marci, and we'll tell you the boundaries." I pushed my ass back, and she briefly plunged her finger inside my stretched asshole before returning to confer with the other artists.

Eric whispered. "I'll need some time to recover, but have an idea you'll like." I wiped the last of his cum from my bush as I listened.

We finished our clean-up and sat on the edge of the model stand. Splaying my legs open was second nature. Marci had taken control of the group, pushed back the easels and benches, and arranged six folding chairs in a semi-circle at the front of the stage. It was a more intimate setting.

Sitting on the model stand to my left, Marci supported herself with her arm behind my back, touching my ass with her spread fingers. Dawn occupied the chair near Eric. Ray occupied the chair before me and couldn't take his eyes off my cunt.

Sam spoke first. "The ceramics class takes over the studio at one thirty. Let's sort the two longer poses for this hour. We can discuss more general approaches later."

Joy interrupted. "All your poses were breathtaking. I found the close-ups of your open pussy and asshole the most interesting. They're blatantly sexual and personal but abstract, too, an exciting combination. The one you practiced this morning was spectacular. You could easily change some poses from our normal sessions beyond the previous boundaries to their erotic essence. Several of us mentioned something like 'the nastier, the better.' I think it's safe to say images of ass fucking and dripping messy stuff are excellent."

"My wife said everything necessary, and I couldn't agree more," Sam added.

Eric spoke up. "Thank you, Joy and Sam. Linda's gotten us into an exciting adventure. We'll accommodate your requests over the next few sessions once you know when they are."

Marci raised her hand from my ass and patted Eric's shoulder. "Of course. After we finish this afternoon, I'll make some calls and decisions and notify you of the arrangements for the next session." Her hand found its way back to my ass.

"Great, Marci, but I need fifteen or twenty minutes of recovery time. You could get a male volunteer to stand in for me, so you can continue drawing. Okay, Linda?" The motion of his eyes meant for me to look straight ahead. Ray was still staring at my cunt. His cargo shorts were tenting, and trying to seduce him in front of the group in twenty minutes piqued my interest.

"Is it alright with you, Marci?" I asked with my most innocent smile.

"If it's good for you and Eric, it's good for me. Who's the lucky subject?" Marci asked, her not-so-innocent smile expanding.

"Ray. We need some help. Come on up here." I startled him from his pussy gazing. He looked up and turned beet-red. Eric quietly got up and walked to the kitchen area.

I asked again, more forcefully. "You can help us out, can't you, Ray? Wear your pants and T-shirt if you like."

Marci stood up and, by gently pulling up on my ass, suggested I do the same. "Well, Linda, this looks exciting." She whispered into my ear as we stood up. She turned her head and planted a full kiss on my lips with some tongue. "Have fun," she said as she got ready to draw.

Ray stood next to me. "Thanks, Ray. You're really helping here. Have you ever modeled before?" He shook his head from side to side.

Twenty-five years old, he was four years younger than me and fifteen younger than Eric, and at 5'9", a couple of inches shorter than me. He was slim but firm. "Do you do any sports?"

Eventually, he said something. "No. I swam competitively in high school and undergrad, though." He had a swimmer's body, and it would be great to draw if I could get his clothes off.

I tried to put him at ease. "Take your shoes and socks off and hop up on the stand. Keeping your shirt and pants on is okay if you feel more comfortable." I hoped he would at least take his shirt off. But no luck.

He sat to take his shoes off. "You've seen us a few times and understand the routine of gestures and a few longer poses. We'll do three quick gestures and two five-minute poses. Follow my lead." I smiled another broad, innocent smile.

During Ray's introduction, I noticed Dawn had wandered into the kitchen near Eric.

The first pose would be our old standby, holding each other's forearms and leaning back. It's dynamic and engaging and allows Ray a clear view of the front of my body. I stood with my back to the door, placed my right foot between his legs, and reached for Ray's arms. He couldn't hold out his hands. "Ray, no fucking, but we need to touch. Relax and enjoy yourself."

He relaxed his shoulders and reached out to hold my forearms. I took a half step forward with my right foot to get a skootch closer and then moved my left foot to open my pussy as wide as possible. Holding Ray's arms, I leaned back and helped Ray stabilize. Then I tilted my pelvis back to push my pussy forward.

"Okay, Marci, three minutes on the timer."

Ray couldn't look at my body, so I looked to the left to see what Eric and Dawn were doing. He stood back against the kitchen counter, arms folded across his chest and legs spread. She sat beside him on a chair, urgently grabbing his balls. Eric silently mouthed, "I love you, honey, have fun."

"You, too." I silently replied.

Looking back at Ray, his downcast eyes meant he noticed the nude body in front of him and had resumed studying my exposed pussy. My juices flowed down my thighs, and with seventy seconds remaining, I could smell my pungent bouquet wafting from below. Since Ray was shorter, I hoped he could smell it too. He was sweating profusely. His T-shirt had stains under his armpits, with another spreading from the center of his chest. The bulge in his shorts expanded.

The timer rang, and Marci announced, "Very nice, two more short ones."

I wanted to ease Ray into modeling and get him comfortable enough to strip. "Okay, Ray, stand facing the back wall, spread your feet, and hold your arms out from your sides." I helped him to the position. He looked like a Christmas tree, with his legs and arms representing the branches.

I mirrored Ray's stance but faced the artists. "Ray, I will get close, touch our left shoulders together, and rest my hand on your hip. You do the same with me." I stepped closer and touched his shoulder and his hard cock against my thigh when I wrapped my hand around his hip and pulled him against me. He pressed his arm against my breasts when he wrapped his hand around my hip but pulled back at the contact.

"Alright, Ray, the pose requires touching, and you have my permission." I stepped back and smiled. "But your sweat-soaked T-shirt is getting in the way, so we should get rid of it. It's wet and clingy, and besides, I'm sure your back muscles are more interesting to draw than a damp shirt."

He surprised me by nodding yes and pulling the shirt over his head. "Great, Ray. Drop it over the corner, and I'll get back into position. Remember, touching is required."

Looking at his chest and abdomen sent my heart aflutter. He was well-defined, and although not a six-pack, he had a V pointing from his ribs to his crotch. Getting back into the pose was much more fun—skin against skin. Reaching across my chest, he deliberately grazed my nipples. I slid my fingers into the waist of his shorts and felt the upper part of his ass cheek. My pussy began glowing when he explored my ass more thoroughly than necessary. I looked at Marci. "We're ready."

I fidgeted as much as possible, pressing against his cock and creating friction wherever our bare skin touched. I noticed the aroma from my cunt again and hoped it affected Ray. He was getting me hot and bothered, and I wanted him to be the same.

Marci couldn't keep a straight face, and the pesky timer rang again. "Last gesture. Tell me when you're ready."

We separated quickly. Ray's tenting was a distracting problem. I had to think of some way to get him out of the cargo shorts, if not completely nude. "Boxers or briefs?"

"What?" He responded as if I were speaking Russian.

"Sorry, boxer shorts or briefs? Which are you wearing?" I asked again with a slight air of exasperation. "The next pose would look best with a straight line from your torso through your hips to your legs. The baggy cargo shorts get in the way. Boxer shorts are okay but too baggy. Hip-hugging briefs would be best, short of nude, of course."

"Okay, now I understand. Briefs."

"Well, get out of those cargo shorts then. You'll have enough coverage to maintain your modesty," I practically ordered.

My energetic demeanor and air of authority won the day; he unbuttoned his shorts, and they dropped to the stage. But I was wrong; his briefs didn't maintain his modesty. He was too far gone by this point to understand the problem. Excited from the first two hours of drawing, he produced so much pre-cum he soaked his briefs. And the tenting.

JGittes
JGittes
203 Followers