Saturday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, it is not for your eyes' she said teasingly.

'If not for my eyes, can my cock have a look' he asked?

'I can't say no for that monster' she put the words in his ears as she hugged him.

Roger was delighted to hear her words. Knowing very well that she was in a teasing mood he capitalized on it and dragging her body closer to his said 'this is going to be thrilling.'

'What's so thrilling' she asked getting aroused by this talk.

'The very act of letting my cock look at your cunt' he replied.

'How can your cock see my cunt, does it have eyes' she asked?

'Yes, it is one eyed monster' he replied.

'But that eye only spits out isn't it' she asked.

'Yes it spits inside the cunts' he shot back.

'I don't want him to spit' she replied.

'Why?' asked Roger.

'If it spits its going to loose its charm' she replied.

'It will regain its strength soon' he replied.

'And what do I have to do for it' she asked?

'Just play with it and it will regain its zeal' he said.

'Do you plan to keep me here over night playing with your cock' she asked?

'I intend to keep you here for ever' he replied.

'Remember, I am with my son' she said.

'Yes, and he is being taken care off by Jade' he replied.

This prompted both of them to see over their shoulders and as their eyes got accustomed to the room they saw them coupling and enjoying themselves. This made Roger to slip his hand inside her petticoat and started caressing her sex softly over her panties.

Mala started squirming in pleasure. She pushed her body to have more contact of his rough hand over her cunt. This invigorated Roger and pinning her to the wall his hands went in search of the cord holding her petticoat.

'Now what are you are doing' she said as she felt his hand take possession of the cord of her petticoat.

'I am trying to open your petticoat' he replied.

'Why are you being so careful opening it' she asked wanting him to rip it open.

'I don't want it to be shred to pieces like your blouse' he said.

'Why? Are you trying to show some consideration to my petticoat' she said.

'Yes' he replied.

'Why is it so' she asked.

'Because it hides a very precious thing' he said as his hands released the cord and pushed her petticoat down.

'You have forgotten something else that hides it' she said as she felt her petticoat drop down to the floor.

'And what is that' he asked as his hand again searched for her cunt.

'You forgot; I have my panties on' she replied.

'Oh! This little piece of cloth is of no hindrance' he said as he grasped it in his hand.

'How come' she asked?

'My cock can rip it open' he replied.

'Then what is your hand doing there' she asked.

'It is lubricating your cunt' he said.

'It is already well oiled with my juices' she said.

'Yes, I can feel it dampness' he said feeling her cunt over her wet panties.

As Rogers fingers started invading her cunt, Mala felt her cunt pulsating. Squeezing her thighs tighter she stood trembling. Seeing her in a state of bliss he approached her casually spreading his arms to take her.

Mala stood shivering. Her body was on the verge of a huge second orgasm and her cunt was trying to ooze out.

Roger bridged the gap between them. His eyes were feasting on the rich curves of her body clad in bra and panties. His eyes took to her bra which held back her robust breasts. Coming closer he saw her dark nipples protruding out from the thin material of her bra which was wet due to sweating. Looking down he saw her waist though a little bulged was very provocative. Further down as his eyes roamed he went ecstatic when he saw a dark patch of pubic hair covering her sex.

Feasting his eyes upon her wet panties he cautiously approached her. Mala saw him moving forward with his erect black jewel pointing upwards. She could also see a pair of heavy rounded balls juggling as he approached her. This view made her body writhe with pleasure. She stood waiting for him.

Roger got closer to her. His eyes were still glued on her wet panties and her thighs and when he was close enough to touch her he looked up at her. Mala was sweating profusely. He could see the tiny beads of sweat on her body. Her body was totally drenched as his and as he moved closer he felt his cock straining on her waist. He held her hands in his.

Mala first felt his hard cock jab at her waist before Roger took hold of her hands. She stood rooted to the spot.

Holding both her hands and spreading them at her sides he pinned them to the wall. Mala started to sweat profusely and trembling with passion she waited for his next move.

Roger having pinned her hands on the wall brought his face down on her neck and started licking at her skin. Mala felt his tongue covering every pore of her skin of her neck and stood squirming with pleasure. Lapping at her neck Roger suddenly dipped his face down and lodged it between the soft warm mounds of her swollen breasts.

Roger was ecstatic when his face was nuzzled on her warm soft breasts. He dipped his face deeper between her breasts inhaling their fragrance.

Mala started to moan and stood transfixed allowing him all the liberties.

Roger nuzzling her breasts tried to slip her bra out with his chin but failed. Then taking hold of the cup of her bra in his teeth as he tried to pull it out, it slipped back again due to its elasticity.

Mala smiled at his failures.

Roger did not let it go. He brought her hands down and holding the strap of her bra in his teeth he pulled it over her arms.

'If you had released my hands I could have helped you' said Mala.

Roger shook his head and looked at what he had so painfully exposed. His eyes were rewarded by the sight of her full breasts. He felt their firmness with his hand. He circled his fingers around her dark jutting nipples which were erect and bringing his face down he took one of her nipple inside his mouth.

Mala's body went in raptures. Freeing her hands from his hold she pulled his head down over her breasts. Roger sucked a major part of her breast inside his mouth and circled his tongue over her teat. Mala felt her cunt pulsating and sliding her hand down she held his cock in it.

This made Roger to look up at her and seeing the passion in her eyes, her mouth dripping, her body squirming, he pressed Mala to the wall and placing his hand on her panties he rubbed his hand over her cunt.

Mala squeezed his cock in ecstasy.

Roger then pushed his hand between her thighs and caressed the underneath of her buttocks.

Mala's body was in raptures.

Roger then drawing his hand back he placed it on the thin material of her panties and piercing the cloth with his finger he pushed it into her hot opening.

Mala's body shuddered as she felt his finger dig into her cunt piercing her panties and when Roger pushed two more fingers inside the gap, it left behind a gaping hole in her panties and feeling her panties rip open she said 'you are a beast.'

'You have made me a beast' he replied.

'Do you do the same thing with every woman' she asked.

'No' he replied.

'Then why me' she asked?

'Because you are very different from others; you are exclusive' he replied.

'How am I so different' she asked again.

'Because of the color of your body; it wheatish and its perfect' he replied.

'Do you like it so much' she asked getting thrilled by his words.

'Yes, from the day I saw you; I have this desire of seeing you naked. I have never felt such a desire with any other women before' he said holding his cock in his hand and pointing its towards her cunt.

'Now what do you intend to do with it' she asked looking at his throbbing cock.

'The most obvious thing' he replied.

'And what is that' she asked.

'It is going to invade your cunt' he replied.

'What happens when it invades my cunt' she asked readying herself for the onslaught.

'Wait for a few minutes and you will find out yourself,' saying this he rammed his hot cock inside her pulsating cunt.

Mala let out a scream as she felt his hot cock ram into her cunt ripping apart her panties. She suddenly lifted her legs up and encircling them over his buttocks started to reciprocate his moves with fervor.

Roger held Mala by her buttocks and putting her down on the carpet he ripped apart her cunt with his ferocious thrusts.

This pulverized Mala and as Roger kept shoving his cock in and out of her cunt she thumped her body against him making his cock dig deeper into her cunt. Roger feeling her plum body underneath his rugged one started ramming his cock in and out of her wet hot cunt with vigor. Fucking her Roger started sweating profusely. His thrusts gained momentum and when he felt Mala reciprocating her moves he dipped his face down and consuming her lips inside his mouth he shot his load deep inside her cunt.

Mala was enthralled as he took her lips in his mouth and started fucking her. Soon she felt his cock throbbing inside her and when she held him in her arms tightly she felt his cock shoot its sperms inside her.

This made her go wild and as Roger's cock started shooting inside her cunt Mala grinding her cunt over it let out a stream of her own juices. Both were spent out and when they regained their composure they saw was room empty. Ravi and Jade had moved out.

Roger got up after having spent all his energy and holding Mala's hand he pulled her up.

As Roger pulled his shorts up he helped Mala to collect her dress. Mala putting on her bra took hold of the torn blouse and looking at its condition she said 'I don't know how to put this on.'

'Come let me help you get dressed' he said.

'Can you' she asked surprised at his words?

'I can try' he replied.

Mala handing over her clothes stood smiling as Roger taking hold of her blouse slid it inside her arms and moving behind her he tied knots with what was remaining of her blouse. Mala was pleased by it and as she saw him looking at her torn panties she said 'remove them; they are of no use now.'

Roger sliding her panties and throwing them, he looked at her pinkish cunt before he made Mala to slip her legs inside her petticoat and drew it over her body. Then came the difficult part of putting her sari and after struggling with it for a few moments, he tucked one part of her sari inside her waist band and circled the rest on her body leaving a small portion of her sari to cover her front.

Mala was pleased when he completed his job and turning in circles she said 'how do I look?'

'You look enchanting' he replied seeing Mala in jovial mood.

And as Mala was brushing her hair with her fingers she heard Jade and Ravi come in.

On entering the room Ravi's eyes took to his mother and seeing her standing with a torn blouse on, exposing her back up to her buttocks, her hair ruffled, her sari wrinkled and her panties lying on the carpet was ecstatic and when his mother turned to face him he said ' look at yourself, see how you are dressed up.'

Hearing this Roger said 'I dressed her up.'

'You have done a marvelous job and I ought to thank you' he said looking at Roger.

'This is the first time I have dressed a woman' he replied.

'You have done a good job of it, but you have left something back' he said.

'What' asked Roger a little puzzled?

'You have left out her panties' he replied.

'That I have left behind intentionally' said Roger.

'Why' asked Ravi moving closer to his mother.

'I have left it for you to put it on' he said.

'Thanks, but I think I have to undress her first to put them on' he said getting closer to his mother.

'Yes, I will observe and learn from you' replied Roger as he put his arms around Jade and drew her on the sofa.

Hearing all this Mala was getting excited. She started breathing heavily and her deep breaths made her loosely tied petticoat slid down, baring a vast part of her waist right down her navel.

The sight of his mother was alluring and Ravi got instantly aroused by it. He cautiously approached her and stood staring at her from a closer range. Mala seeing her son staring at her body with want in his eyes felt her body response to his gaze. She felt a current pass through her body and it intensified with the presence of Roger and Jade.

Holding the torn panties in his hands Ravi dangled them in front of his mother and asked 'can I put this on?'

'They are tattered and of no use' she replied.

'But still I want to put them on' he said.

'Why do you want to put torn panties on' she asked.

'I want to see how you look wearing the torn panties' he replied.

'And then' she asked.

'And then take you in my arms' he replied.

'In front of Roger and Jade' she said looking over her shoulders.

'Yes, in front of them' he replied.

'We can go to our place' she spoke softly.

'No, you promised me' he said.

'What did I promise you' she asked in a low tone?

'You promised that I can take you in my arms here' he said.

'Yes, you can still take me in your arms but I did not say anything about my panties' she replied.

'I want to take you in my arms only after putting them on' he replied.

'Only after putting on my panties' she repeated.

'Yes' he replied.

'And you want to put them on after undressing me' she asked.

'Yes' he replied.

'And In front of them' she asked getting aroused?

'Yes, in front of them' he shot back.

'Why in front of them' she asked him?

'Because their presence adds to my pleasure' he replied.

'So you want to enjoy doing it in front of them' she asked toying with his hair.

'Yes, I want to show off to them' he replied.

'What do you want to show off' she asked?

'That I am good at both dressing and undressing a woman' he replied.

'I know how good you are in undressing a woman' she replied.

'Today you can see me dressing one' he replied.

'You seem to be very confident' she said.

'You know how confident I am in my work' he replied.

'Yes, I have some idea about it' she said giving it up.

As Mala resigned from further questioning Ravi taking hold of her sari asked her to turn, making the wrapped sari around her body to be detached. As Mala took three complete turns and faced him, Ravi had completely removed her sari and placing it nearby he looked at his mother's body with raging eyes.

Seeing him devouring her with his eyes Mala asked 'what's so attractive?'

'Your torn blouse' he replied.

'What about it' she asked him?

'It is ravishing to see you dressed in it' he replied.

'How come, is it revealing a lot' she asked?

'No, it is not, but what it is concealing is more appealing' he replied.

'What is it concealing' she asked getting more excited?

Ravi stood staring at her torn blouse, which was tightly tied on her chest making her breasts to pop out from all corners of the material. It was very enticing and seeing it he replied 'it is only covering your teats.'

'Is it' she asked looking down and what she saw made her body tremble. She saw her breasts were crushed behind the strip of what was her blouse leaving a vast area of her chest bare. Seeing him eyeing her bosom she said 'will you keep staring at them or finish with your job?'

'Yes, I want to finish it but this scene is hindering my job' he replied.

'Divert your attention from it' she said.

'And drag it down on your body' he asked?

'And finish your job quickly' she replied.

'What if my eyes see something more appealing?' he asked.

'We will discuss it later' she said.

Drawing his sight away from her bosom he looked down at the vast area down from her rig cage to the waist band of her petticoat. His mother's stomach and her profound waistline were more attractive to look at with tiny beads of sweat shining on them.

As he saw his mother's body sweating, he pulled out his shirt and bringing it on her waist he wiped the sweat.

'Was it necessary to remove your shirt' asked her mother looking at his bare chest.

'Yes, your body is damp' he replied.

'Is it because of it or did you do it intentionally' she asked.

'Why should I do it intentionally' he asked her.

'To be naked' she shot back.

'Think whatever you want' he replied.

'As if you don't want to be' she said leaning closer.

'What?' he asked.

'To be naked with me' she whispered in his ears.

'Yes, I want to be, but first let me undress you' he said.

'Totally' she asked?

'Yes, totally, I want to denude you' he said.

'But that was not discussed earlier' she said.

'Yes, it was not discussed, but to put your panties on I have to remove your petticoat' he said.

'But that does not make me completely nude' she said.

'Yes, but when your lower body is left bare, concealing your top does not count' he said.

'Yes, what you say it true. Do you want me to be completely nude' she asked.

'Is it a question to be asked' he said?

'Why what's wrong in it' she shot back.

'Who in this room would not love to see you nude' he said.

'I was thinking about Jade' she replied.

'I am sure she too would love seeing you nude as you were keen in watching her being undressed' he replied.

This shocked Mala a bit. She did not know that while she was watching Jade being undressed by Roger she was observed by Ravi. This brought much relief to her and continuing with her conversation she said 'how do I look when compare to her.'

'You are more gorgeous, more voluptuous, and more curvaceous than her' he replied.

'Now you are speaking what I have been craving to hear since you joined Jade' she said.

'Why, did you have any second thoughts' he asked?

'Who knows? She is young, dynamic and slimmer' she replied.

'She may be all that but still you are different' he replied.

'How' she asked?

'You are my mother and no body can take that place' he replied.

'How lovely of you' saying this she embraced him.

As Mala embraced him Ravi put his hands on her back and started untying the knots of her blouse.

Mala felt her blouse loosen up and before she could react Ravi unhooked her brassiere too. This made Mala to grasp him more tightly.

Ravi after untying her knot and unhooking her bra pushed his mother a little and when he got the required space he drew them out from her body.

As her upper garments were discarded his mother said 'at last you have succeeded.'

'Yes, I had to work hard for it' he replied.

'And would you like to be compensated for it' she asked.

'Yes' he replied.

'How do you want it' she asked?

'Undress me' he replied.

'You want me to undress you. Make you nude' she asked in a lewd manner.

'Yes, yes' replied Ravi.

'You don't mind exposing yourself' she asked.

'I don't mind anything' he replied.

'Don't mind exposing this before Roger' she said bringing her hand down and caressing his cock.

'No, I don't mind it as far as you are with me' he replied.

'What if he wants to hold your cock in his hand' she asked?

'He is more interested in your pussy than my cock' he replied.

'What makes you think so' she asked.

'Because he said you are the most desirous woman he has ever laid his eyes upon' he said.

'What do you think about it' she asked.

'I agree with him wholly' he replied as he slid his hands down upon her waist and started searching for the cord holding her petticoat.

Mala feeling his hand crawling at her waist said 'why is your hand snaking there.'

'It is searching for its pit' he replied.

'Do you think its pit is close by' she asked.

'I think it is somewhere here' he said as his hand brushed her sex.

'Did it find it' she asked as she felt his hand on her sex.

'Yes, but something is covering its entrance' he said as he gripped the cords of her slip in his hand.

'I pity the poor thing for not finding its entrance' she said.

'It is not going to give up so easily' he said as he pulled the cords of her petticoat and pushed it down her legs.