Saturday Foursome with Young Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vivid images provoked my cock to full hardness and it tented the sheet covering me. Strangely, I had no urge to jerk it off. I just let it stand.

I felt weight move on the bed and was surprised that Jan came up so soon. I really expected her to keep gabbing with Ellen until the wee hours. I looked over at Jan's side and saw Ellen sitting on her edge of the bed, her back to me, removing her nylons.

Evidently, the girls had arranged to swap partners and that was fine with me. Ellen's long legs and her waist-length hair were seductive. When I first laid eyes on her I had the thought that I would love to see her head bobbing up and down on my cock. I now knew that she enjoyed sucking cock at least as much as I enjoyed getting sucked.

She got under the sheet and snuggled up to me. "Do you mind if I played with it?' she said, indicating the tent pole between my legs.

"Go ahead. I'd like that."

She whipped the sheet away and her hand went to my crotch and her curious fingers leisurely caressed my cock and balls and even probed into the crack of my ass. She was getting a good feel of my private parts and I felt good about it.

"Jimmy," she said, "this is the first time I've been in bed with an old...older man."

"I haven't been in bed with a nineteen-year old girl since I was eighteen."

Ellen giggled and I suddenly realized, with amazement, that I was more than twice Ellen's age.

"Actually," she went on, "you are only my third man. I mean that I've been in bed with. I've sucked a lot of boys. My mother told me that was the fastest way to get a boy to stop pestering you to get in your pants."

She was really turning me on. She had my balls cupped in her hand and then began sucking my nipple. I wanted to have this situation as long as possible, so I lay still, and let her do what she liked. This was a once in a lifetime chance for most men of my age; I wanted to get as much out of it as possible; to wallow in lewd carnality with this girl.

Ellen wasn't doing anything with me that Jan hadn't done any number of times. I was perfectly happy with my sex life with Jan. This was all fairly new to Ellen and a kind of special treat for me.

She took her mouth off my nipple and breathed, "Jimmy, I want to taste you down there."

Ellen positioned herself between my legs and I rested my head back on the pillow. I lay there with my eyes closed, waiting for her sensuous lips to close around my shaft. The room was absolutely silent; I could hear only the excited beating of my heart. And another sound, barely audible. It was a "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." I felt my cock bathed in humid warmth. Again, "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." More humid warmth.

I wondered what what going on; she had played with my cock, maybe she was looking at it; after all, my cock was only her third, and I was her first older man. I lay still, letting her enjoy herself before taking me into her mouth. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaa." Damn, that felt good.

A few minutes went by with my imagination running wild. I felt her fingers playing with my balls, and again, just at the threshold of hearing, "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." I was using all my willpower to keep from opening my eyes to see what this college girl was doing in my crotch. I was so worked up that it was not going to take much to make me cum.

Another, "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," and I felt her fingertip press lightly against my anal ring. She just held her finger in place. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaa." That really did feel good. I was right on the edge of ejaculation. I had to see what she was doing.

I raised my head slightly and through the slits of my eyes I saw what Ellen was doing. Her mouth was wide open and the head of my cock was just inside it. Her lips and tongue were well away from contact with my penis. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," she breathed. That tipped me over the edge.

I saw a white streak fly from the tip of my cock and disappear into Ellen's mouth. Immediately, her lips closed around my shaft and moved down on it. My orgasm was one of those one-in-a-thousand that is almost too intense to bear. I cried out loudly as my seed squirted into Ellen's young mouth. Just as I was about to beg her to stop, the orgasm began to subside.

When I finished, Ellen moved up, her mouth obviously full. I thought she was going to give me a cum kiss. Instead, she pressed her throat against my ear and I heard her swallow my semen. She breathed in my ear, "Jimmy, your cum tastes sooo goood."

And then she kissed me wetly, her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. There was a residual taste of semen on her tongue and even more when I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We kissed like that for some time, breathing like wild animals.

Ellen put one of her thighs between mine and began humping my leg. I felt her pubic hair rubbing on my thigh as she humped with passion. My cock, which was half deflated, sprang up to full erection. I looked at Ellen's face; she was intent, in a world all her own. Her tongue flicked over her lips at odd intervals; a smile flashed across her face, then her eyes grew wide.

Quickly, she shifted her position to straddle me, held my dick steady, and settled on to it. Her cunt was hot and juicy and it swallowed my cock easily. Then Ellen rode. She was doing it all; I lay there and enjoyed. The only sounds in the room were our ragged breathing and the wet sloshing of her excited cunt riding my rigid pole. Her orgasm roared through her and she huffed and shuddered all over. She fell forward onto me and then rolled off and lay on her back, breathing hard.

She finished and rolled off just as I was on the edge. I had to finish myself off by hand and it took only a few strokes before I started spurting. My eyes were squeezed close with the intensity of orgasm, but I felt a few heavy drops of semen fall on my chest. Then I lay still, covered by a sheen of sweat.

As I was catching my breath I felt Ellen's long, glossy hair glide over my chest. I looked and saw her licking the pattern of cum drops off my chest. She took her time, plainly enjoying her task. When she was satisfied she had licked up every drop, she climbed up on me, placing her knees beside my ears. She settled her pussy right on my lips.

The first thing I noticed was Ellen's clit. It pushed imperiously past her pelt of pubic hair like a miniature, well formed penis--complete to a faux pee slit at the tip of the glans. Her outer lips were swollen, puffy. Using my tongue, I brushed her cunt hairs left and right until I uncovered her slit. Her pink inner petals were peeking from within.

I dragged my nose slowly, up from her asshole, through her slit and stopped at her clit. She smelled pleasantly sweaty and faintly of horse. I gently probed her slit, licking between her outer and inner lips, and working my tongue around the top of her clit and back down. While doing this, I worked a wetted finger and held it lightly against her anal ring.

Having made several circuits around her cunt, I passed my tongue directly over her clitoris. Her asshole twitched under my finger. Feeling strangely sheepish about it, I wet my lips and closed them around her penis-like clit. Her ass hole clenched tightly then and she let out a moan.

Next I slipped my tongue deeply into her and scooped back her mild tasting sexual lubricant and brought it into my mouth, swirled it around and swallowed.

My lips went back to her penis-like clit and sucked it lightly just as I had sucked Steve's cock. At that moment, from the hallway, I heard Jan cry out as she does in her better orgasms. Ellen giggled. I paused for a moment, wondering what Stevie had done to hit such a home run.

Ellen's asshole twitched around my finger (which had wormed into her up to the first knuckle) with more frequency, and she whispered over and over, "That's nice, Jimmy, that's good, Jimmy, yes, Jimmy."

I moved her into a position where her asshole was directly over my mouth. Now I could lick her anal orifice with complete abandon. Ellen let me know how my tongue felt by a long intake of breath that sounded like a series of hisses. It is a definite pleasure to lick the asshole of a pretty girl and aside from the pleasure of the act itself, I was really using my tried and true way of preparing her anus to accept the insertion of my erect penis without causing undue pain. I licked her with the flat of my tongue and with the point of my tongue. I licked her asshole for a good long while.

After slathering around Ellen's asshole for quite some time, I partly urged and partly man-handled her into the 69 position. There was a tube of sex-lube in the drawer of one of the bedside tables and I put some on my finger and carefully worked it into her ass. With the concentration of a safecracker drilling a hole for his nitro, I finger-fucked Ellen's asshole. In a few minutes, I felt her hole relax, and I slid a second finger in along with the first.

She surprised me by announcing that she had never been penetrated anally. "Will it hurt very much, Jimmy."

"The way I'm doing it, it shouldn't hurt at all. But if it does, then I'll stop and we won't do it at all."

"I want to do it, Jimmy."

I continued finger fucking her with two fingers, waiting for her hole to relax a little bit more. I felt a drop of precum trickle down the side of my dick; Ellen, keeping in the spirit of things, licked it up.

"Let's try, Jimmy, I should be ready by now, don't you think?"

I wanted her first ass fucking to be pleasure only, and her ass was probably relaxed enough to take my cock.

"Okay, Ellen. Put some lube on my cock and we'll give it a try."

Her hand felt so good rubbing lube on my dick, I was tempted to tell her to forget the ass fuck and just give me a handjob. But she got me lubed up and I had her crawl up into position. I wanted to watch my cock enter her ass, so I had her face away from me. When her hole was right over the tip of my cock, I spread her cheeks and directed her to settle down on my pole at her own pace.

When I saw the head of my cock disappear into her hole and felt it pass her anal ring, Ellen said, "Ungh."

"Are you okay, Honey?" I asked.

"Yeah. It hurt a little, but it hurt good."

"Just go at your own pace, Baby."

She slid carefully down my shaft and said, "Aaahhh." I was in her ass for the full length of my penis. She was wonderfully tight.

She moved her perfect round behind slowly up and then back down. Over her shoulder she said, "Jimmy? This is so cool."

She picked up her pace, sliding up and down on my cock. I was in that zone where the pleasure was exquisite, yet there was no danger of it ending with a sudden orgasm.

I got Ellen to turn around to fuck face to face. She leaned over me, bouncing up and down on my cock while I humped up into her. Her long hair hung down covering us like a shroud. We were both breathing hard. A drop of sweat fell from the tip of her nose and landed on my lips. I licked away the salty drop and felt closer to her.

In a while she sat up straight and began playing with her big clit. She held it between two fingers and masturbated in a way that was reminiscent of a guy jacking off. A far-away look appeared on her face a moment before my orgasm had me grunting and moaning; I knew I was pumping heavy ropes of semen deep into her bowels.

Ellen's orgasm peaked as mine was tapering off. Her face seemed to glow as her body shuddered and convulsed. She cried out, became still, then keeled over and fell off of me. We both lay there in the tangled sheets, breathing hard. After a while, Ellen said, "I'm hungry, Jimmy." I was, too.

She was walking out of the bedroom when I stopped her. I saw a glint of light from one of her thighs, got a towel, and wiped away the thick stream of semen that was trickling down her leg. She smiled shyly and we went down the stairs to the kitchen.

Jan and Steve were at the table. A maternally smiling Jan was carefully feeding a cheese covered cracker into Steve's grinning maw. I took beer from the fridge and Ellen and I pulled some of the munchies closer and we dug in.

After a few moments, we started talking about the great sex we had, and about what we were going to film in the morning. I looked at the window and saw that it already was morning. Everybody laughed when I pointed this out. We got dressed and went to a breakfast buffet place, came back to the house and went to sleep. Jan slept with Steve and I slept with Ellen.

What happens next is coming in Part 3...

12