Saturday Fun

Story Info
Woman meets man, man kidnaps woman and makes her submit.
1.2k words
3.9
44k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started like any other Saturday. I woke late and ate a bagel, drank my coffee and read my over due library book. Since I had nothing to do, and I did not feel like cleaning, I decided to go out. I dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt, usual weekend wear and got in my car. I went shopping and bought things I didn't need and ate more than I should. Hoping to burn calories I drove to the huge park that had a nature trail and lots of rough terrain. I locked my car and started walking. At first I was just strolling lazily, looking around and getting fresh air....thats when I noticed him. He was gorgeous. More so than any movie star, tall and bulit like a greek god. Shaking my head I continued walking, only faster. I didn't need anymore pizza going to my hips.

After about thirty minutes of cardio walking I was sweaty. I had not realized that I was so out of shape. Once again the man. Only he was following me. I sped up, pretending I didn't notice him.

My paranioa got the best of me and I glanced back. He was gone! I begain to run. Why had I been so stupid!

I got back to my car and begain to fumble with my keys. Suddenly I was grabbed and before I could scream a cloth was pressed to my mouth and nose. Before I blacked out I remember praying I would not be killed.

I woke in my bed and at first I thought it all a bad dream. But when I moved my limbs I realized I was tied spread eagled with rope...and I was naked. I begain to breath harshly and struggled.....my restaints became tighter and I eventually gave up. I started to scream and the light came on blinding me temperarely.

" Calm yourself Laura. I had hoped you wouldn't need the gag, but you do." he said and gagged me. I fought, but I was weakened...he laughed.

" My name is Lord, you are mine for the evening. Lets see if we can have some fun shall we?" he asked as if I had a choice in the matter.

He left the room and came back with an old fashioned doctors bag like you see in the old western movies. My body tensed as he openned it and begain to bring out things and put them on the bedside table. I turned my head to see what each one was, but couldn't get a good view. I relaxed trying to think of a way to escape...to somehow save myself.

e brought a blindfold over to me and slipped it over my eyes despite my struggles...this time I begain to buck and scream through the blind fold and fight.

A sharp slap across my privates sent pain through my body and I froze.

" Good girl." he purred.

I couldn't think. I couldn't get free. What was he going to do to me.

I felt him tweak my nipples and tried to pull away...he patted my vagina lightly in warning and once again I froze like a trained puppy. I felt claps fasten over them. I lay tense and frozen trying to calm my racing heart. I heard him picking up and putting things down on the table. I wondered what he was doing. He openned something that smelled like strawberries. I felt something wet land on my vagina. He rubbed and I couldn't deny the nice feeling. He rubbed up and down my cunt lips and into my ass. I begain to wiggle and then, ashamed of myself I stopped. He laughed and continued until I was bucking and trying to get myself off. I was ashamed...I admit it....but I was also horney as hell. He stopped just as I was about to climax and I moaned through the gag. He then stuck a finger up my anus and I instinctively pulled away and clenched. He begain to move in and out and around until it became pleasurable and I relaxed. Then he placed something bigger and harder inside. He eased it in, inch by inch until it was all of the way inside me. I had stopped breathing and he instructed me to breathe. I knew it had to be a dildo because after I started breathing again he took off the nipple clamps and wrapped a rope around both of my breasts. Circulation returning to the nipples had hurt, but it was being cut off again as he tightened the rope. I begain to struggle and he slapped my soaked pussy hard. Instantly a thousand lights flashed before my eyes as I came and came hard. I sobbed with the force of it.

" You have been a very bad girl, I did not instruct you to cum did I?" he asked. Still trembling I did not register the first hit, but the second strike from the belt I screamed. It came out a muffled gurgle. Lash after lash fell upon my sensitive body. I tried in vain to escape but it was no use. Finally I lay there resigned to the fact that I was his.

I must have passed out because when I came to I was no longer gagged or blind folded and my breasts where freed, but I was still gagged. I looked around and saw he was waiting, staring at me.

" Have you realized who your Master is?" he asked. I nodded," Are you prepared to obey me?" another nod." Good." he said and stood. He removed my gag and the ropes around my legs, I realized the dildo was gone from my ass and he had cleaned me up. I licked my lips and stared at him.

" Are you going to kill me?" I asked.

" No, and do not speak until I ask you a question again." he said. I nodded. He slid a finger into my abused pussy and I froze. He begain to masturbate me again until my body gave warning of my impanding climax. He stood and I moaned in frustration. He undressed before my eyes and I watched hungrily. His dick was huge and I felt my mouth water. All shame was gone. He untied my hands and helped me up. He pushed me on the floor and he himself sat on the bed. My dilemma was obvious, run or stay and get fucked like no tomorrow.

The choice was simple. I licked and sucked his massive cock until he yank me up and threw me on the bed face down.

He entered my pussy from behind and slammed into me like a man possessed. He held onto my hair and pulled with a force that came close to ripping my hair out. Still I loved it. My ass slapped against his stomach in a steady rhythme.I begain to pant and make noises of pain and pleasure. There was indeed a thin line.

" Fuck me! Fuck me harder!!Oh yess!Make me cum..ahh yes...fuck my pussy" I screamed as he pounded into me, his speed increasing. We both came together in what can only be described as explosive and collapsed on the bed, his weight crushing me. Panting we lay in each others juices in silence.

" So whats for dinner Laura?" he asked pinching my sensitive nipples.

" Pig!" I laughed and socked him playfully.

" Lets go shower." Scott said and we went to the shower to continue our Saturday interlude.