Saturday in New York

Story Info
He didn't know she had it in her.
811 words
3.41
54.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently met Justine for lunch, she had called me out of the blue after 15 years or so. She looked as voluptuous as ever, her hips a little fuller than a few years back, her lips as full and beautiful as I remembered them. Her eyes focused into mine as we spoke of our lives in the years since we last met. Underneath it all I felt her unbridled desire to continue where we had left off 15 years ago. We spoke of children and responsibilities, yet there was a tension underlying our conversation. It was clear to me why she called me. She was looking for a little excitement in her life.

The second time we met any doubts I had were removed, she was dressed in a low cut blouse which revealed the pale insides of her apple sized breasts. Her lipstick was a declarative red, her skirt was short and tight. Her lips trembled when she first looked into my eyes on this second meeting, she knew what a freak I had been when we dated and she feared what 15 years might have brought about.

Years earlier she willingly submitted to being dominated in the bedroom. I would fuck her mouth for what seemed like hours, my cock pistoning in and out of her full lips until her mouth would get sore. When I finally came she would thankfully swallow every last drop. I guess her husband didn't do this sort of thing with her anymore, or never did. Sometimes we marry for many reasons other than the sex.

I wondered was she still a natural submissive, does one change their nature? As we walked to the restaurant she told me about how all the men she worked with wanted to fuck her and dominate her. I questioned why she would share this with me. I mean given our history I knew she loved to be taken.

After a sensual dinner, we walked along 6th Avenue and spied an adult store. She mentioned that she would like to check it out. I knew this was to be an interesting evening. Once inside, after checking out several videos we headed to the back where there were booths. She pulled me inside one and locked the door hastily. There had been two men in the store and they quickly went to the stalls next to us. Justine placed $10.00 in the movie player and proceeded to strip for me. She sat me down and asked me to select a movie. I thumbed through until I found a white girl giving a blow job to a huge black cock. Interracial movies always got me hot. As she undid my pants and sat me down, she checked out the movie and gave me a sly smile.

The men in the adjoining stalls were watching intently through gloryholes as she started to lick my cock and balls. As the girl on the screen stroked the big black cock in her hand Justine looked up and saw a large black cock protrude from the adjoining stall. She looked me in the eyes and grabbed it, leaving my cock for a minute to suck it. I thought I was in heaven when a second black cock came from the other stall and she went back and forth sucking the two. Justine had lost her mind in the lust of the moment. Sucking the cocks of complete strangers in front of me!

I stroked my cock as I watched her go back and forth...she then instructed me to try one. I was excited by the thought. They looked so appetizing; instead I chose to wrap my hand around them and jerk them off into her mouth. Watching their seed spill into her mouth made me get weak in the knees. I realized it wasn't I who had gotten kinky in the 15 years. Justine was an insatiable cum whore. After licking every last drop from their cocks, she turned back to me pushed my legs back and proceeded to lick my ass and balls. Working up to my cock she sucked me with such vigor that when I exploded into her mouth I could hear the owner of the store say he would call the cops on us. It was too late, the fantasy I had for years, the one I had never been able to share with my wife was consummated with Justine my old flame.

I found it hard to believe that she was married with 2 kids and behaved this way. I guess we all have to have our outlets. My life has not been the same since that day on Sixth Avenue. Justine and I meet once a month to share common interests. Some might say it's a double life, others might say it is feeding our life.