Saturday Just Keeps Going

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress!"

Then the wave hits me, and almost knocks me out - an explosive orgasm. I have had a lot of those with you but the ones you give me with your whole hand inside me always seem so much harder. Again I almost feel like I am floating, I know I am falling deeper and deeper in love with you. I feel myself cumming and shaking, and shivering. I might have passed out, because when I open my eyes, you have rolled me over on my back and are holding me and the panty gag is no longer in my mouth.

"Welcome back, Jilly."

"My gosh Mistress, how long was I out, that was so intense that for a few seconds, my bottom, I couldn't feel it. Mistress, that was amazing, thank you so much for giving me that."

"Sweetheart, you were not out for that long, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have been in love with you since I picked you up at the airport all those weeks ago. Now I need you to lick my hand clean, because we have to get going."

Opening my mouth, I start licking your hand; first your thumb then each finger, taking my time and really cleaning your fingers as best I can. Once you think it's clean you slide off the bed and go into the bathroom. I get up myself and follow you. I have to pee, as I enter the bathroom and you tell me to turn around, I do as you ask me, so you can check out your work.

"Mistress, may I pee?"

You caress above and below each of the marks, and wow they are bright red.

"Okay Jilly, but sit on the toilet, don't try not to sit on the seat, remember this is a punishment, controlling your emotions is important, now sit."

"Yes Mistress it's okay," I say as I sit on the toilet. I wince as I sit on the toilet. It stings so bad I wonder how it will feel on the hot leather seats of your car. My guess is you're not going to let me use the seat cooler. I'm still getting used to you watching me in the bathroom, the first time I had to do something other than pee it took you calling me out. You told me that everyone poops and if I held it too much longer I might make myself sick. I relented and you followed me into the bathroom - that might have been the most embarrassed I have ever been in my life. I feel you looking at me as I start to pee, my face a light shade of pink. You finish washing your hands and hold up a tube of triple antibiotic. I wipe myself before I flush and get up.

"Mmmm, Jilly, such a nice shade of red, when I take your bottom tonight it will be a pretty shade of pink. I don't want it to dry out and scab over; now Jilly bend over, this might sting a little bit."

I do as you tell me and I bite my lip. I see you take the triple antibiotic and put a big dab on your finger. Then I feel its cold sort of bite as you rub it in. At first the pressure on my bottom makes it sting. I think to myself getting in and out of a hot car today is really going to hurt. Well, too late for that. Once you're done, I stand up straight.

"Jilly, I laid out your clothes for today, go ahead and get dressed and dry your hair."

You're dressed very casual, wearing a white collared top untucked and a pair of jeans that hug your hips and your curvy thighs very well. When I see you like this I am amazed that at your age and after giving birth twice in your life you look amazing. You would say you need to lose about 15-20lbs, I always disagree, loving your body just as it is. As you turn around I see your bottom wrapped tightly in them. So nice and round, just looking at you makes me start to get wet. A pair of athletic shoes completes your outfit.

On the bed I see a bright pair of pink silk panties, full cut, you always buy them a size too small, you have never said why. I wear a 4 or a medium depending on where I get them. You always get me a size 2 or a small. I think you just want me to remember who I belong to. I slip them on and pull them up, feeling the sting and the triple antibiotic sort of makes them stick in that spot. Looking at the white nylon shorts I know these are going to show through. The way they make soccer shorts, like how they are cut, I know my bottom looks bigger and these panties will be really hard to miss. Embarrassment is a major turn on for me and you making me wear bright pink panties under white adidas shorts is a good way to do that. I put on my bra, 34B so not much of a bra. Then my top - it's a college t-shirt so its royal blue. I dry my hair and put it in a pony. While I was dressing you went downstairs - I can hear you talking to the sitter. Then you call up to me.

"Jill, come on sweetheart, we need to get going."

"Coming."

I find my slides and put them on and meet you downstairs.

12