Saturday Morning

Story Info
She tries something new with him.
2.1k words
3.67
29.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I finally get to see his place. He had tried to keep his wife a secret from me. I knew, there were always little clues, but why say anything. Don't we all have our little secrets? I never asked, and I never pushed. The arrangement we had was just fine with me. But he finally told me about her. Our arrangement had changed anyways; my husband was around now, so we had to alter our meeting places. When I met him at his office one night after a long drive from up North, he finally told me. That night was fun, but I couldn't stay long and neither could he, an hour or two, a quickie by our standards His wife was expecting him home and my husband was expecting me. So when I had the idea to see him the next time, it involved some planning.

His wife works weekends so that was easy enough, she would be gone for most of the day. So it was his place where we'd be meeting. I was a bit nervous, it was something new, and I was seeing a side of him I never had. But I was so excited. So when that Saturday came around, my husband thought I was going to see a gay friend of mine who lives about two hours from me. I would be gone all day.

As I left my apt and got in the car, I kept thinking about all of our past encounters. I realized I really missed having him come down in the morning to wake me up with his amazing tongue, and having our long days on the weekend where he'd spend hours with me at my apt. In the past year, he gained complete control over me, and in doing so, he made me feel sexier and more alive than anyone ever has. I thought about all these things while I was driving to see him. And it made me nervous. It took me a while to figure out why I had butterflies, I haven't had them since the first time we met, but I finally did, it was because I was entering his world. I no longer had the comforts of my apt and my town. I was going somewhere I had never been.

When I arrived, I waited in our designated spot until he called my cell. I sat in the little parking area and wondered about the daily activity in a little community like this one. Would anyone wonder why I was sitting in my car reading a book? I would if I had passed by that scene. I saw his truck drive up out of the corner of my eye and I put my book away. He saw me and smiled, and at that moment, all those butterflies went away, because in that one smile I felt safe and comfortable. I hopped in his truck and we drove the little ways to his place.

We walked up to the door. I commented on the Christmas wreath that was still up and laughed a little. But as soon as I stepped in the door, he had me up against the wall kissing me. God how I had missed those lips. He told me get on my knees, no commanded me to. I had forgotten how good it felt to serve his wishes. When I'm with him, and even when I'm not, my body is his. He has such a power over me. It's the opposite with my husband, I'm always in charge, and I hate it sometimes. I don't want that responsibility, nor do I relish the power that comes with it. I'm so much more when I'm taking the orders. No one else can control me, I don't let them. But he has all the power here and I won't ever contest it.

He took out his long hard cock. I love his cock, its perfect. It's thick and long and fills me completely. I showed him just how much I had missed him with my mouth on his cock. But then he drew me up and undid my pants. As my pants lowered, he dropped to his knees, spread my legs and let his tongue work its magic. I'm not sure if I came right away. I probably did, but all I can remember is that feeling of absolute bliss when his tongue caressed me. Its all at once familiar and new, an amazing sensation. He then turned me around and spread my legs as I bent over a little farther. With my hands propped on the wall, he entered me. I know I cried out, it felt so good. Even though it had only been a few weeks since we had seen one another, I couldn't believe how good it felt. To feel his gorgeous cock filling me up again, I was completely undone.

He fucked me until I could barely stand. Then he gave me a tour of his place. Downstairs first, including letting me meet his gorgeous dog. Poor thing had to be put in her kennel so that she wouldn't follow us around. I have always hated caging animals, but I understood the need for it that day. I didn't exactly want a four legged audience to our activities. Then he brought me upstairs, showed me all the rooms, and ending with the master bedroom. I didn't see his influence in this room. It was too sparse and too feminine. I saw him in the leather furniture downstairs, and the colors, but this room was all her.

He kissed me and had me strip, and then he laid me down on the bed. For as much as I like pain, he can be exceedingly gentle with me. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and fucked me. And as I was about to cum, he replaced his cock with his tongue. One of his rules. He always wants me to cum in his mouth. It's a good rule. He had me flip over so that I was on my stomach facing him and I sucked his cock some more. This time he did get rough, his hands on my head forcing me to take his cock deep in my throat, even causing me to gag a few times. And then as he gentled on my head, his hands came down on my bare ass. Hard. It made me moan and scream, and all my muscles tensed waiting for the next blow. But he could feel it and waited till my body relaxed, then again his hands welted my bare ass. He had me roll over on to my back so that my head was hanging off the bed, and still sucking his cock, he proceeded to spank my pussy. He was no gentler with that then he was with my ass. He knows my pain threshold; he's only ever reached it once. He also knows all the little spots that drive me crazy. My shoulders being bitten are an almost instant orgasm, but I can't have the marks of those bites on me so he found somewhere new to bite. My inner thigh. And god he bit me so hard I though I was going to scream from pain and pleasure. He didn't just bite me once either, it was repeated again and again until I almost hit that threshold. But he stopped and told me to stand up.

He bent me over the bed and fucked me. And his hands went to my throat, a place he knows effects me. He's trained me slowly to withstand more pressure and more time, but I still cannot keep from calling out our safe word. My husband's name. I was so close to tears, and so scared I barely heard him as he climbed up on the bed and told me to come up and lay with him. My whole body shook as he stroked and caressed and kissed me. He used his hands and his lips and his voice to calm me. I've never trusted anyone with so much of me as I have him. My body and my mind calmed as his hands continued to explore my body. He pulled me on top of him and I rode him until he came deep inside me. I love feeling him cum inside me. It's that one moment where everything feels so complete.

After cleaning up a little, we just lay together on his bed and talked. And the subject of one of our last telephone conversations came up. He had expressed some interest in me exploring some more. He told me how he had once had a woman explore with her tongue and her fingers, making him cum harder than he ever had before. Well, I'm always up for trying new things, especially with him, so I had said sure. So he went and got the K-Y while I waited on his bed. He came back and lay down. And I realized that for these few moments, I was in charge. I felt powerful then. Like I've never felt with my husband. I despise being in control with my husband. It makes him weak in my eyes. But right now, with my mouth lowering on his cock, and my fingers starting to explore, I felt amazing. Because this man, who has utter and complete control of me, trusts me enough to turn the tables for a while. I smiled at him as I took his cock. I let my fingers roam a little, cupping his balls, stroking his shaft. And then I let them wander a little farther down, with one finger gently applying a little pressure. I heard his intake of breath, and felt him respond. His cock got rock hard in my mouth as I gently inserted just the tip of my middle finger. His hips bucked as I pressed a little further, his moaning urging me farther and harder. I used a little more K-Y and pushed as deep as I could. With every thrust of my finger, he moaned a little more. Slowly, and gently I inserted a second finger. My hands and fingers are tiny, so two of my fingers are like someone else's one. He told me to ride him, facing away, so I could continue with my fingers. I've never felt his cock so long and hard. I rode him and matched his hip thrusts with my fingers. I heard his intake of breath and I knew he was going to cum, so I thrust as hard as I could with those fingers. He exploded deep inside me. He moaned and shuddered while he kept cumming and cumming. His orgasm sent me over the edge and had me cumming with him.

We both got cleaned up and he led me downstairs so he could let the dog out. I explored a little, wandering around, looking at pictures and knick-knacks. He brought me over to the couch and showed me some picture albums. I got to see the blackmail pictures of when he was younger. Everyone has blackmail pictures. They are the pictures of you when you had bad fashion sense. I got a good laugh looking at pictures of him from 20 years ago. He also showed me pictures of his children. I felt really connected with him then. He was sharing a very personal side. He had mentioned his children in passing before, but now I was seeing them, and hearing about them. I got to hear the stories of vacations and birthdays. All those things that you take pictures of to remember about your family. After he shared these memories with me, we went back up stairs.

We crawled back into bed together and I straddled him, riding him slowly at first. He made me cum a couple more times, making my whole body tremble. After we just cuddled and talked. He asked me how I was feeling about some upcoming events in my life. Its funny, he worries about me more than my husband sometimes it seems. But time was running short, and I still had a bit of a drive home, so we hopped in the shower and cleaned up. Then we got dressed and got in his truck. He drove me to my car where we said goodbye. I had to follow him out because he lives in a very confusing development. But once I hit the fork in the road, I was on my way back home. And that thought was slightly depressing.