Saturday Morning Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass was jammed open, more or less, by Viktor's invasion, but it still hurt to the point of me grunting a protest when his friend's thicker rod slid in. I slipped my moist t-shirt off as Wilhelm began his onslaught. After several strokes, he pushed me down until I was face down, flat on the rug, legs together. Wilhelm then fucked me mercilessly fast and hard, bouncing up and down on my ass like he was breaking in a wild Bronco. I felt every subtle approach angle change his thick meat made and I actually whimpered involuntarily several times as our colliding flesh made a rhythmic slapping noise. Yes, it hurt but it felt so amazing at the same time. My earlier assumption that these old guys wouldn't be able to do much harm to me due to their age was way, way off.

Viktor stood and watched his friend fuck the hell out of me, still pants-less, grinning with his semi-hard, glistening cock sticking out while he smoked another cigarette. My legs were trembling, I was sweating like a pig, and could feel my face flushed red by the time Wilhelm was moaning and emptying his load into my large intestine. As with minutes ago, it was weird thinking there was another man's sperm inside me.

My guests began to hurriedly dress while leaving me there on the floor to stew in my own sweat, with my anus burning in pain and gaping open. Viktor pointed to his watch again and help up seven fingers, then pantomimed holding a hand on a head that was giving a blowjob.

"You've got to be kidding," I thought to myself, but agreed, not wanting to squander the opportunity to suck more cock. They patted me on the shoulder as they left, seemingly congratulating me on a job well done.

After they disappeared, I stiffly arose and immediately felt a slimy jizz and lube mixture dripping onto my thigh, leaking out of my gaping hole. I was able to grab my boxers to catch it, and not leave a trail across the house. I spent the next few hours on and off the toilet with my laptop, almost constantly feeling like I had to shit.

Even still, I met the two old guys at seven that night, all of us freshly showered. and soon they were parked on the basement sofa, naked from the waist down, cocks sticking up. They smoked cigarettes and watched a soccer game on the big TV while I alternately sucked them, less frantically but no less deliberately and with just as much lip smacking and gulping as our usual alleyway meetings. After Wilhelm had stood and sprayed his gooey load on my forehead and nose at the conclusion of my second blowjob, he began to gesture. He was insisting I pull my bulging hard prick out and jerk off for them. I slid out of my shorts and boxers, and sat on the coffee table and began jerking for them while the sperm dripped off my forehead and nose. They grinned and remarked as my spitty hand slid up and down. It didn't even take as long as the commercial break, and I shot a great feeling load all over my stomach almost up to my neck. After that it was Viktor's turn once more. These guys must have scored some Viagra, because he was hard as a rock as he stood and face fucked me while I jerked and played with my dick again, sitting on the table, cold jizz dripping down my body. After a heated, salty present from Viktor, I was blowing Wilhelm again while stroking myself. After sucking at an initial leisurely pace then gradually, hungrily flying up and down on his engorged meat, he gifted me with a nice, warm, forceful emission right after I shot onto the rug. I think some of his liquid blasted up into my sinuses; I kept smelling sperm all night, even after I had washed up.

After that multiple-load weekend, I didn't see the guys for a couple weeks, and my asshole gradually recovered. We fell back into our clandestine Saturday alley meeting routine, with me kneeling on the seat cushion, sucking on their beautiful hard cocks and gulping down their tasty sperm.

The neighbors abruptly moved before the holidays that year, and I never saw any of them again. Sometimes I still get the feverish urges to suck dick or be fucked in the ass, and maybe someday I will again.

12