Saturday Morning Grocery Shopping

Story Info
You wake Daddy up early.
1.4k words
4.04
29.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is for My Pet, I love you sweetheart. FYI "Daddy" and "baby girl" do not mean father/daughter more of a gentle Dom/sub relationship. Like I have with my "baby girl" ***

I wake up to find you kneeling between my legs, your tongue gliding up and down my semi-erect cock you gently hold in your hand. Looking up I see you smile wickedly as you ask "Did I wake you Daddy?"

I stretch and run my hand around the back of your head pushing your mouth down on my now stiff cock. "Yes baby girl you did, now you better finish breakfast before it gets cold." I say feeling your mouth become more invigorated on my cock. I feel the head start to hit the back of your throat, you've been working at taking it deep, but haven't quite been able. And this morning you still can't but I push just a little further causing you to pull off my cock and gasp for a breath as I smile down at you.

"Your not done yet baby girl." I say as I pull your head back down on my cock by your hair. I soon feel my balls start to tingle as your hand find them and starts to pull and twist them how I like you to. Within moments I release your head spreading my arms wide my cock starts to throb telling you it's ready to release my load into your mouth, and without pause you start to suck harder and are rewarded with my cream.

The last few spurts are shot clear down your throat filling your belly I then grab your breasts hanging under you and pull you up my body feeling your wet pussy trailing across me, leaving a sweet slick trail of your nectar. I slip my tongue deep into your mouth practically making you suck it like it was my cock only moments before.

Pulling my tongue from your mouth I roll you off of me laying you on your stomach next to me and I kiss you giving your ass a quick smack, then my middle finger glides down between your ass cheeks, between your legs pressing harder feeling your lips part for me, and finding your clit. You bury your moans in the pillow as I sink my middle finger into your wet pussy. Then whisper in your ear "I see my baby girl is being really nasty this morning." Then I quickly move to bury you under my weight rubbing my cock across your ass as I kiss your neck and shoulders. Then feeling it slide down the back of your leg as my kisses start to get lower. Finally just slipping your legs further apart I slip my tongue into your wetness for my breakfast.

I spread your ass wide and gently blow across it, and can instantly feel goose bumps on your thighs , I know how my baby likes her ass played with but this morning I'm in a bit of a hurry, and I have no plans of you cumming. I quickly move back to your pussy sinking my tongue into you and lapping at your clit. Back and forth I go until you start to pant telling me your about to cum. And I stop giving your ass one final slap I move back up your body, and whisper again, "Now my naughty little girl, for waking Daddy, you'll have to settle for what he's going to do to you today. Now get your ass in the shower and call for me when your done, just wait in the bathroom until I come and dry you off."

You hesitate a moment and look over your shoulder at me with a pouty face and it's countered by another slap to your ass. You quickly jump up and move to the bathroom, I watch you leave your hand rubbing the red mark on your ass, and I smile to myself as my cock gets hard thinking of my day planned out for you.

Knowing I have plenty of time, I pop into the bathroom and quickly and quietly take all the towels, and the curtain rod out. I then head to the kitchen and have a quick bowl of cereal. When you're being punished you know to wash every inch of your body deeply for me not knowing what I might do. You also know not to get off because I want you to be oozing your fresh juices when I get you out of the shower. I finally hear the water turn off, and you climb out of the shower.

"Daddy, I'm done and there are no towels, and the neighbors might see me." I hear you yell as I start to come up to you with only a small hand towel. I open the door to find you covering yourself with your arms hoping the neighbor won't see you standing there completely naked. I walk over and slowly move your arms away from your body and start to dry you with the towel. Tracing each and every curve of your gorgeous body, dropping to my knees before you to dry your legs moving near to your sex, and inhaling your scent deeply feeling my cock stiffen instantly. I stand back up and kiss you and whisper "Now baby girl you can get dressed." And I let you past me into the bedroom.

You go to your closet and open it looking to choose something sexy knowing your being punished, and I go to our toy chest and pull out a couple things. "Come here baby and bend over" I say as I sit on the bed you look at me and see in my hands your butt plug and a vibrating egg, you smile and come over assuming the position I like, you reaching for your toes completely naked in front of me, I take a final lick of your pussy before inserting the plug to lube it up. Wiggling the plug in your wet pussy hearing the wet sounds it makes as I start to fuck you with it, my tongue comes down and licks across your tight asshole, then wiggles against it applying pressure as I bury the plug deep inside your pussy. I pull the plug out as your pushing back against my tongue, and I replace my tongue with the plug.

You start to hump back and forth against the plug, feeling yourself relax and open for the toy, knowing it will fit, knowing you will enjoy it being buried deep inside you, and also knowing I will not let you cum or out of the house without this butt plug buried and fastened securely into place. With one final thrust of your hips, you sink the plug deep into your ass, taking it all and feeling a slight burn from the invasion, but also feeling your juices gush from your pussy in a mini orgasm. I slap your ass then run my fingers between your lips soaking them with your cum, I bring two fingers to your mouth and you quickly swallow them as deep as they will go, I feel the back of your throat. The point I want to feel my cock head slide past, but hasn't yet. Soon I quickly insert the egg into your pussy knowing you might not last very long if I don't hurry.

Then I grab a leather looking cloth with holes and put it on your like a diaper, running a leather belt through the holes all the while reaching up every once in a while to give your breasts or nipples a slap or pinch. The buckle of the belt is in the back, and I quickly put the small lock on it. The leather panties are a little tight, but hold your toys in very well. I then pull out your tight jeans that have the special pocket to run the control for your egg into, and a bra and tight shirt for you to put on, once your dressed I look at you and can tell your nipples are hard as stone they are poking out so far. I can resist grabbing them both and pulling you to me so I can kiss you again, pressing my hard cock against your pussy as I press against the toy in your ass making you moan into the kiss.

"And now my naughty little girl we have some grocery shopping to do." I say as I start to get dressed. And you know before I get you home the crotch of your leather panties will be soaking wet.