Saturday Morning in Your Flannel

Story Info
Luci and Johnathan morning bliss witnessed.
1.6k words
3.53
10k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Saturday morning. You let me sleep in. I reach for you, but your side of the bed has gone cool. I stretch, then shuffle to the bathroom to quickly shower and freshen up for the day. Teeth clean and hair wet but brushed, I throw on one of your flannel shirts and head into our kitchen. I smile and see my mug next to the coffee pot. I pour my cream, then the coffee into the mug, moving around the island to seek you out.

Hearing my movement, you greet me in between the kitchen and family room. I set my coffee down then wrap my arms around you and kiss you deeply. You turn me, as we embrace and walk me backwards into the family room. Your hands lift up the hem of your shirt I am wearing and caress the soft curves of my bum. Your lips nuzzling my neck undoing a few more buttons before finding the nub of my nipple. Tweaking and pulling it making me moan into your mouth.

My arms around you pulling you deeper into our kiss, whispering how much I want you, how much I need you now. I can feel your hard cock eager anxious to feed me. Your hands cup my face, I look at you, "I love, Johnathan!" I whisper. You kiss my lips gently. "I love you too, Luci. By the way, Dave stopped by this morning." Kissing your neck, running my hands down your chest. Pulling at the waistband of your pants. Looking up at you as I had begun my descent to my knees. "I knew you were tired, so we met in the family room instead." Squatting in front of your bulging cock, bum bare, tits free, as the buttons couldn't stay closed in your presence and the button of your jeans between my thumbs.

I hear a throat clear, "Morning Ms. Luci." I look up at you, my cheeks pink, your smile is huge. I look over my shoulder to see Dave on the sofa, with a smile and a sizable hardon of his own. I rise very slowly making sure my chest rubs against every bit of you, then turn around so I can feel you pressing against my ass. I make no attempt to cover or adjust my shirt and smile as I say, "Good morning, David. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything, I had no idea you were here. Please tell me he offered to feed you, because I know I am starving! Let me go whip something up for the two of you quick like." Turning to you again, "Johnathan, baby, I am going to need you to lend me a hand real quick then I will let you get back at it." And walk away swaying my hips ever so, back into the kitchen.

You follow and I push you against the wall in the kitchen. I whisper in your ear "I don't have any of your cum in me." As my hand strokes your cock through your jeans and works the button of your jeans undone. I slide the zipper down reaching into your pants and wrapping my hand around your cock a sigh escapes both our lips as you kiss me.

You yell, "This will just take a second Dave, I will be right with you." The "you" sounds like a deep guttural moan because in that moment my wet, hungry mouth was all up on your hard cock.

Fueled by the lust that lingers always in our presence; perhaps knowing Dave was in the next room and had witnessed a piece of our special love. We were needy. A few strong purposeful strokes and a squeeze of your balls when I looked at you and asked you to fill me, your seed had us both exploding in seconds. Your seed, swam down my throat into my belly and mine, splashed onto the hardwood floor. You pulled me up, and I showed you I save some, you kiss and suck my tongue. Tasting yourself on my lips, lifting me on a barstool, spreading my legs, driving three fingers into my cunt; making me squirt again all over you.

Breathless, smiling, morning desire sated for a fleeting moment.

Dave walks out into the kitchen, and says I enjoyed watching every second. he says "Damn Lori, do you make Johnny that happy every morning?"

He is holding his cock...stroking it gently...

I look up at you, then at Dave. There is a fire in your eyes. You lean down and kiss me. "Trust me?" You whisper in my ear while your fingers slowly plunge in and out of my pussy. "Mmmm of course, my love." Withdrawing your fingers you paint my lips with my cum and tell me to, "Suck. Gently, save some." You take my hand and lead me to the other side of the bar where Dave is. Standing there, flannel open exposing my supple breast, and dripping pussy. The kitchen is filled with our scent and the sound of Dave still stroking his cock.

"I believe our guest asked you a question love, and you didn't answer." I hear the whoosh of your strong hand moving through the air, seconds before with the quick strike of your palm on my bum. "Please do so." I think I came a little and if I were to look at you, you would know I did too. Sensing my delay, you are rubbing and squeezing my ass where the sting still tingles.

I look up at Dave, tilt my head to the side and smile my brightest smile at Dave then you, lingering a moment to be sure, your fingers soften and give me a nice little pat. "Dave, I love making Johnathan this happy every morning, noon, night, and anything he wants." Hedging a step closer to Dave. "I can't get enough of him, he completes me." Smiling, over my shoulder, looking at you, you nod. I take a step closer, put my hand on Dave's shoulder, which pauses the stroking. "Do you appreciate how my sweet love makes me happy, Dave?" You ask.

Dave licks his lips, and in a guttural low moan "Fuck ya. Just like you said." I smile, and think how much I love you. I smile, turn, and wink at you. Somehow, I doubt this is a happy accident. Challenge accepted love, let's see how this plays out, I think to myself. "You should taste how sweet she is, Dave." You move and push two fingers up in me and feel my clenching tight, yes baby I am that close. Oh your smile hmmm. Your fingers rub my lips, my tongue sneaks out to taste, a half step closer to Dave my breasts brush against his belly. I look up at Dave and open my mouth. "Suck." I savor my sweetness, loving how you manage to draw it forth so often. "Taste for yourself, Dave."

Your hand on the back of my neck holding my head back, Dave needed no more invitation. His mouth pressed against mine his tongue probing, searching, sucking all my sweetness out of my mouth. Running his rough tongue across my lips, he wasn't missing a drop. He came up for air, and you pulled me to you shoving freshly soaked fingers in my mouth, then kissing me, with a new hunger. "Good girl." You whisper in my ear. You are just getting started, I think and smile. "Dave, I am a lucky woman. I have the man I love and his naked friend here. What ever will we do?" Your laugh, comes from a low place, and fills the room.

You take my hand into the dining room. You have me sit at the head of the table on your chair. You swiftly grab the extra tie backs from the curtains, and make sure they are wide open. Making quick work, you tie my legs to the chair supports, forcing them wide open. You tie my arms above my head and secure them to the back of the chair. Poor Dave is just watching. Perhaps he is confused by our comfort and our smile, but he is most definitely aroused, the tip of his cock is leaking. "Dave, better let Lori take care of that, I will never here the end of if we make a mess of her floor." Chuckling as you say that knowing we will have more than a drop of cum on the floor in a minute.

You are on my left, your hand stroking my back, pressing my head toward Dave. I look at you, and you just smile. Dave's cock inches from my face, my tongue reaches out to lick the tip. He won't last long, I tell myself. Struggling to get closer from the position I am in, Dave is just too far away. You stand next to me, your cock is hard again, I turn and taste you. You are closer, I can take all of you in my mouth. Your hand on my head - hold me there I gag a little. "Now Dave, in this position you've got to help her out a little." You pull me off your cock, and I can see you grinning. Dave, grabs my head and turns me to his cock, shoving it down my throat, shorter, stubby than yours, I think. My tongue adjusts and moves and dances along his cock. One hand in my hair another groping and pulling on my nipple. I let out a moan, vibrates his cock. "Damn, Jack!" Your fingers are back in me; your lips on my neck. My head back and forth on Dave cock, his hand forces his cock deeper in my throat, choking and sputtering while I swallow and adjust. My hips are just grinding on your fingers. He is getting close, are you going to let him cum in me, I wonder?