Saturday Morning Surprise

Story Info
It was an awful Saturday morning .
2k words
3.91
56.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDTopper
HDTopper
67 Followers

It was an awful Saturday morning and I was still in bed wallowing in my own self pity because Marion and I had been fighting for weeks over the same thing, sex, or lack thereof.

I am in my early forties and Marion is only thirty-seven but when it comes to sex you'd find it easier to locate hundreds of women in their seventies with more sex drive than her.

Needless to say right at that moment in time Marion was most likely sitting at her sister's breakfast table telling her how big an animal I was for always wanting sex. Even though it was made available to me about once every six or eight weeks I can just sense the tale she weaving to her sister of how abusive and sexually crazed I was.

The sick part is Marion herself, God is she hot and Lord only knows who she is dressing for because she is so attractive, man does she know how to display the goods. Marion always turns heads of all ages and sexes wherever she goes.

It was just then it happened as I began to finally get my ass out of bed, as I rose up and looked through the large bay window I saw one of the twins next door quickly grab a matching bra and panty set off the clothes line.

In her haste to get away from her sex crazed husband Marion left some laundry on the line when she stormed out last evening.

I saw that bastard stuff them into his pocket and dart through the bushes back into his yard.

I got up and ran to the side window just in time to see Jack duck into his father's oversized work shed in their back yard. The little bastard I thought, the little fucker's going to go into the shed and beat off with my wife's undies.

Well I'll fix the little bastard I thought so I slipped a jogging suit over my naked body, I always slept au natural, slipped on my shoes and bolted downstairs, out the atrium door across the deck and out to the back of my tool shed which was directly beside theirs. With only thin bushes separating us over the years a path had been worn as I would frequently visit Joe my neighbor's sanctuary.

Joe made fly fishing gear in that shed that he sold as a side business to hundreds of private clients he had built since he was a teen. Joe had outfitted this shed with a small office, a work room and a little TV room to escape his wife Ronda's hatred of sports.

As I slunk quietly to the small back window and peeked in I dam near had a heart attack. What a vision, there was Jack balls ass naked except for my wife's underwear which he actually fit into. He was lying on the couch with his cock, which appeared quite small for an eighteen year old, sticking out the side of Marion silky orange panties. He was stroking it madly with his right hand. His left hand was not idle either it was actively massaging his tits through the matching bra like he was feeling up some chick.

My eyes searched the entire scene and I noticed the look on his face it was like he was in heaven. But something about that look gave me an instant hard on, he looked so effeminate. Oh mercy, his lips made my cock twitch, they seemed to be pouting as though they were looking for a man sized cock to suck.

Without even realizing that I had, I pushed my jogging pants down and like Jack had begun jerking off with same madness. That is until the reality of it all only struck me when I saw Jack peak and began spurting all over his belly it was then that I did the same decorating the shed's exterior wall.

At Olympic speed I pulled up my pants, bolted back through the bushes across my back yard finally sitting on the steps leading up to my deck.

I sat there in shock and embarrassment of what just happened as I tried to regain my normal breathing pattern. When my breathing did return to normal I was sitting there running the images of the past thirty minutes or so through my mind. I found myself laughing to myself with the image of Jack's pouting face as he jerked off.

But what was so funny was in my mind's eye I had added layers of bright whore's red lip gloss to those pouting lips so I could fuck them.

I don't to this day know why but I rose up and with some unknown purpose, something, some potential goal driving me as I walked back to the break in the shrubs. Once again stepping up to my illicit perch at the little rear window I peered in looking for more. One thing I can tell you is that by the time I was back at the window I had another even more ragging hard-on.

As I regained my ring side seat at the rear window and I saw that Jack had moved and was sitting stroking himself in his dad's office chair while displayed on the desk was a laptop screen filled with a chick sucking cock. The action before my eyes had me stroking my own cock to the tempo the chick's mouth set as it rose and fell on the cock that filled the screen. Stroking myself I watched the scene of Jack playing with his cock and tits like he had before when the scene on the laptop changed. Suddenly I realized that that was no chick sucking it was a Trans dressed in underwear, just like Jack who was still in my wife's bra and panties.

It was in that moment that I realized Jack was a closet Transvestite and I was going to do him a big favor by letting him come out.

I went to the side door and slowly opened it hoping it wouldn't squeak or make a sound, fortunately thanks to his dad it opened without the keenest ear being able to hear a sound.

I had slipped out of my shoes before opening the door and was able to stealthily come up directly behind jack before he knew I was there.

As Jack turned his head over his shoulder to the right in response to the sudden sensation he was no longer alone the head of my exposed cock and his pouting lips met for the first time.

When they began to part for him to speak my hip thrust made his comments undiscernibly. "Don't talk, just suck or the world will know what kind of faggot you are, do you understand me?" I barked at him.

What amazed me was not only his immediate understanding and response to a helpless situation but his prowess as a cocksucker. "Good little girly-boy aren't we. Ah, ah that feels so, so good, I can tell you've sucked a few cocks before haven't little one?"

As Jack continued sucking me he shook his head no to the question while somehow mumbling around my cock he had never done this before.

"Well my little boy you're a natural and I am going enjoy filling your virgin belly with my sperm, you'll like that won't you?"

Jack gave no sort of response to that question but just kept sucking and jerking his little cock as he pleasured me.

I was really feeling his subservient nature and wanted to gain greater control so I ripped my cock from his mouth and screamed at him, "did you hear me girlie-boy I asked you a question and when I speak to you will respond to me understand," and with that a resounding noise filled the room as I slapped his face.

Jack looked up at me with shock and pain in his eyes but before he could even think to respond in any negative way I grabbed his hair and pulled his gaping mouth back down to the root of my cock gagging him a little as I set the cocksucker up and down rhythm back into his brain.

The action of using and degrading him freely was driving me mad with desire so I decided to continue humiliating him. I asked again if he would like to feel my sperm fill his belly, and he responded by continuing his voluntary sucking as he shook his head yes.

I was pretty certain like I did a a young teen and a lot other boys did Jack tasted his own sperm before so I decided to continue the humiliation.

"You like eating cum, don't you cocksucker."

Again he just nodded yes and kept working my cock.

This chatter was making me hotter and ever closer to an explosion so I kept it up "so tell me how many boy's have you sucked off and filled your belly with their creamy sperm, so tell me faggot?"

The sudden look of fear in his face said he had, but the little imp sucked me even harder thinking if he had me ready to come I'd end this line of questioning, but it only fed the fire within me.

Once again I jerked my cock free of his mouth, "you have, haven't you lying little slut, you have sucked another man's cock haven't you."

"No, no honest Mr. B, my last name is Brighton and the neighborhood kids for some reason all called me Mr. B.

I grabbed his hair yanking his head back knowing it was extremely painful to him "I can tell by your eyes you have eaten another man's load so don't try and lie to me, haven't you?"

He looked up at me and his eyes began to fill with tears I knew then it was true but he cried as he nodded his head yes.

I for some reason knew total control would be mine permanently if I showed my superiority at that moment of his total weakness, so I slapped his face a few times making his cheeks red but not hurting him to badly.

"So whose cock did you suck while you were eating that cum?"

"No, no I haven't sucked anyone; please don't make me tell, please,"

Now I had to know, "don't lie to me or I'll slap the shit out of you, whose cock did you suck and whose cum did you eat?"

Still thinking Jack like myself as a young teen tasted his own I was blown away when he began whimper like he was about to burst out crying and cried out, "please don't make me tell, please she made me do it."

"She, who is she and what has that got to do with eating cum?" I screamed at him.

Right then Jack really began to cry openly, "Jackie, Jackie made me do it.

"Jackie, made you do what?"

"Jackie made me eat her boyfriends cum."

Jackie? Holly shit Jackie was his twin sister, maybe this might be a bonanza, "now tell me how did she make you eat her boyfriends cum?"

"Oh God no, oh God she made me, "whimper, sob, sob, "she, she made me eat it out of her."

Knowing I had to act quickly and with authority I grabbed Jack by the hair stroked my cock a couple of times and drove it into his sobbing face filling his mouth with my sperm commanding him to swallow which he did along with the tears that had rolled down his cheeks.

I pulled free of his swallowing mouth and bellowed with authority, "get dressed but keep my wife undies on and be at my back door in five minutes or you'll be very sorry, do you understand me?"

I walked out the door of the shed as Jack was nodding yes and wiping tears from his eyes with the back of his arm.

HDTopper
HDTopper
67 Followers