Saturday Night

Story Info
Loving couple shares a strapon.
2.9k words
4.41
88.6k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few minutes after 11 pm when we finally went to bed.

I was following my husband down the hall to our bedroom when he entered the room and I walked up behind him as he stopped to pull the blankets back. He stood before me with his back to me only wearing his boxers. I reached around his chest with both of my arms and gave him a big hug. I made sure that my breasts pressed up against his bare back so he can feel them give his shoulder blades a hug while I pinched his nipples that he loves so much.

I took my fingernails and ran large circles around each of his nipples and I could hear him take a deep breath as I did so.

I stepped back a bit and ran my nails over his shoulders and down the length of his spine very slowly teasing him with the touch all the while. I dropped to my knees behind him and then tugged lightly at the elastic band at the top of his boxers dropping them slowly just so that I could see the top of the crack of his sweet ass.

I then dropped my hands and lightly touched his thighs and lower yet dragged my nails behind the back of his knees. I then dropped my nails dragging them lightly down the back of his knees and down to his ankles.

I then reversed my motion and headed upward. Dragging my nails once again over his calf, the back of his knees and up the inside of each of his thighs. I then ran my right hand up the leg of his boxers and lightly touched the inside of his leg and very slowly and teasingly tickled the inside of his thigh and worked my fingers higher and higher. I then could feel the texture of his hanging balls. His breaths quickened again as I was certain that I was making quite an impression with him what my intentions were.

I withdrew my right hand from his boxer leg and pulled lightly on the seam at the bottom of each leg of his boxers pulling them down. They seemed to be snagged on something in the front and I pulled just a bit more and his boxers fell to the floor covering his feet. I cupped both of his bare ass cheeks with my hands and began to kiss each one lightly. While kissing his ass and darting my tongue around the top of his ass crack I took my right hand and slipped in between his legs and worked my way forward to cup his bare balls.

I lightly massaged his pair of peaches and noticed that he was more than at attention. His shaft was directly in front of him. I grasped it with my hand and felt it throb as I cinched it tight in my grip. Another gasps from my husband as I kissed his ass and clutched his rigid erection between his legs.

I stroked the entire length of his strong and solid cock. It felt so hard and so thick as my fingers massaged the length of his cock. He gasped each time my hand approached the head of his throbbing cock.

I continued to kiss his bare ass that stared at me while stroking his cock with my hand from between his legs... I felt so powerful having my way with him, as he stood nude in front of me. He just let me take him as it was and do whatever I wanted to do with him. I was feeling so strong having my way with my slave. I love this feeling.

I released his power rod and pulled my hand from between his legs and with both hands on the outside of his thighs pushed on one thigh and pulled on his other giving him the direction that I wanted him to pivot in front of me. He complied. He spun around and faced me almost slapping me in the face with his cock as it spun past me.

There it was staring at me... the pink of his head was getting brighter and brighter and I could see that the skin of his cock was stretching from being engorged with a healthy supply of blood to force it to be super strong and solid for my comfort.

I stuck my tongue out in front of my moist lips and leaned forward and licked the slit of his cock. I did a tongue tip massage on his slit and seeing how deep I could force just the tip of my tongue down the barrel of his cum gun.

I reached up and lightly and so gingerly balanced both of his balls in the palm of my right hand. Lightly raising his balls and then lowering them again slowly I continued to clean the barrel of his cum gun.

I could see the muscle tone in his legs tense as I balanced his balls and then began to spin my tongue in circles around the bright red head of his cock radiating outwards from his hole.

Without warning I opened my mouth wide and with one tremendous lunge into his groin I took the entire length of his cock deep, so deep into my warm and moist mouth. He let out a guttural moan as I felt the tip of his cock poke the back of my throat. I continued to balance his balls and play one over the other as I slowly closed my mouth down hard over his stiff cock and slowly pull my head back away and could almost feel the veins of his cock tickle my tongue as I pulled my head back. It had grown so hard; so thick and so long and now it is so wet from my saliva.

I pulled away and let his cock literally pop out of my mouth from the suction of my lip's grip on it. I glanced up at him and his eyes were glued down on me as he witnessed me pull away. His eyes were so wide and I could tell he was enjoying what he was seeing and what he was feeling at the same time.

My mind began to wander and I thought of what I could do to him that would send him over the top with very little effort and then I thought "oh yeah."

I put the middle finger of my left hand slowly into my mouth and sucked on it in front of him as if it was another cock. I then took my right hand and gripped his cock hard and took my middle finger of my left hand and explored what lay behind his balls and tickled his ass and motioned with my hand that I wanted him to spread his legs a bit more.... he complied as if he could read my mind.

I pushed my finger further behind his balls and hooked it a bit and found has anus. I made small circular motions with my finger and again he began to do that guttural moan he had done earlier.

With my right hand I began to slowly stroke his cock with an alternating grip and lightly release pattern. Grip on the down stroke and lightly release on the up. Grip on the down, release on the up, grip on the down and release on the up...

My finger was now spreading his anus as he began to relax and I could tell he was just waiting for what he knew was going to be the next phase of his night as my sex slave. I forced my finger slowly at first and then harder and deeper way up into his ass as I continued my grip and release technique on his solid, hard and throbbing pole in my hand.

I bent my finger in his ass and immediately found his prostate and I hit the jackpot on the first stroke and his cock began to drip from the pre-cum that has been storing and it began to ooze out of his barrel.

Just wait honey... you are in for one hell of an orgasm... just wait and see.

I pushed on my husband telling him that I wanted him on the bed. He knew what I wanted and he knew that I wanted it DEEP. He lay on his back on the bed. I climbed on top of him and just hovered above his cock that was hard and stiff aiming right up at my pussy. I grabbed his cock and used the head to tickle my lips. I slid his head back and forth between my dripping lips. I held onto it as I then set myself down over the top of his cock and consumed it slowly deep inside of me. I sat there for a moment as his cock stretched me inside and I could feel all of him as he filled every inch of my pussy and I then felt him near my cervix as he continued to grow harder inside of me.

I began to ride his cock as if I were on a horse and could feel him stretch me more as I felt like I was being impaled against his cock. He reached up with both of his hands and began to massage my breasts and lightly pinch my nipples while I continued to push upwards and then drop down to suck his cock deep back inside of me. His hands massaged my breasts and I could feel the tingle around my clit from the attention that my breasts were getting from him.

I began to quicken my rise and fall onto his cock and deeper and deeper I could feel him bury his cock into me. He began to meet my thrusts with thrusts of his own and we could hear our crotches collide with the squishy sounds of my soaking wet pussy slap against his own crotch. My right hand dropped to my clit and I could feel the wetness of my own lips and I continued to pound against him... up, down, up, down, up, down... Oh My God!!! It felt so good.

I masturbated as I pounded his cock and sucked it deep inside of me with my tightening pelvic muscles. He continued to play with my breasts and pinch my nipples. And then... he pinched me a bit harder than he had previously and that sent me over the top. I had one of the most explosive orgasms of my life. He cupped each breasts with both of his hands and squeezed...hard. With that another wave of a tremendous orgasm raced from my toes to my head and the waves continued as my body convulsed with each wave.

I collapsed onto his chest in exhaustion. He then took his fingertips and lightly traced my shoulder blades with them and then continued down my spine all the way to the cheeks of my ass. On my ass he made tiny circles with his fingertips but one hand began to play with the top of my ass crack ...and this gave me an idea.

After lying there for several moments enjoying the fingertip massage I pulled up and felt his cock slip out of me.

I stood up and walked over to the mirrored closet door and slid it open and reached for our box of goodies on the top shelf. I brought it down and reached inside and immediately found what I was looking for. I set the box on the floor, just in case I needed more toys to use.

I placed my left leg and then my right leg into the leather harness and cinched it tight around my waist and buckled it. The strap on dildo that was pointing ahead of me made me feel like a male looking down at it. A 7-inch erection was dangling from my crotch area and I was going to use it on my husband.

I reached back into the box and found the tube of KY Jelly. I took the cap off and squeezed a sufficient amount into the palm of my hand and then I began to spread it onto the dildo as if I was a male and used the jelly to aid me in my masturbation. My hand went up and down the length of the stiff but soft dildo. Back and forth went my hand to get its entire length sufficiently lubed.

My husband watched me since the moment I opened the closet door and his reaction while watching me pull out the strap on dildo and me slipping into the harness was that of an instant erection. He was longer and thicker than he was earlier as he watched me lube the cock that was between my legs.

I pulled on his legs giving him the idea that I wanted him to get off the bed... he did. I took my hands and placed them on each shoulders and pushed him to one side to indicate that I wanted him to turn around and face the side of the bed. I then pushed his shoulders forward and he got the idea that I wanted him to bend over the bed and give me his ass.

He bent over, his ass towards me and he put his elbows on the bed and waited... and waited. I just took my time killing him with the anticipation.

I stood there and admired his ass as it was there waiting for me to take. I took the tube of KY and put more into my hand and then slipped my hand up and down the length of my cock and got it really lubed up.

I stepped forward and placed the head of my cock against his tight ass. I worked it slowly around his hole and he finally began to loosen up and I then slid my 7-inch cock slowly into his tight hole. I could hear him moan as he began to take it slowly up into him. When he had about 3 inches into his rectum I pulled it out slowly.

Such power... I could feel power as I stood there behind him and had "my cock" again slowly pushed into him. Again he let out with a deep guttural moan. I could almost feel the vibration of his moan transmit through "my cock" and against my clit. I felt a tingle as I entered him again. The sense of power as I fucked my husband's ass was tremendous. I felt in control and was going to make him cum as he has never cum before. I slapped his ass. I could feel his anus tighten up and hold onto "my cock" and I could not push or pull ... I was stuck.

I told him to grab his cock and he did. He grabbed his cock and began to stroke the length of his cock as I then shoved "my cock" deep into him again. His moan turned into a low scream as I let him have the entire length of "my cock" all at once. As I then began to work "my cock" in and out... in and out... in and out, he stroked his cock up and down... up and down... up and down.

As I pulled out at one point I quickened my pace and shoved it back in HARDER... I pulled back quickly and shoved it back into him HARD. Again... I pulled out quickly and shoved it back in HARD... again and again and again.

And then... I felt his anus tighten up again around "my cock". I knew that he was about to explode. As I felt him tighten and pull against "my cock" I shoved it in very HARD and FAST.

He screamed a loud shrill as I buried "my cock" deeper than ever and I could hear him pounding on his own cock and then heard him moan and groan as each spurt of cum shot form his cock onto to the sheets that covered the mattress. I stood there with "my cock" buried into him and I could continually hear him moan from each spurt of his cum.

A moment later he collapsed onto the bed and as he did he let his rectum become very loose and "my cock" slid out and as it did he let out with a final guttural groan.

I stood there and looked at my spent husband sprawled naked in front of me. The crack of his ass was soaked from the KY that had lubed the dildo with and fucked his ass. He was exhausted and so was I.

I stood there and just gazed at him. He was totally motionless but I could hear him breathing hard as he tried to catch his breath. I unbuckled the harness and let it fall to the floor. I stood there and gazed again at my exhausted receiver of an ass fucking from the dildo that just dropped to the floor. I took my right hand and reached below and found my clit. I masturbated for about 30 seconds and I was so excited about what just took place that I exploded again with another tremendous wave after wave of a rolling orgasm shot through my entire body. My knees became weak and I collapsed to the floor as the final wave swept through me.

As I laid there... I wondered how a thicker and longer dildo would feel deep inside of my pussy.

I will go to my toy store online in the morning and pick another dildo that I will have my husband use on me next time.... hmmmmm...

Copyright 2008