Saturday Night

Story Info
A drunken party-goer forcefully takes a guest.
2.6k words
3.55
73.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aroona
Aroona
4 Followers

Saturday night. Another damned Saturday night sitting on a strangers couch, beer in hand. A cacophony of modern music blaring. Ridiculously bright lights and badly set-up lasers blinding people. Stupid teenagers and young adults drinking, fighting and generally trying to be louder than everyone, and everything else. The atmosphere of these places was shocking, and I only came out to these things for favours to friends. I hated every goddamned minute of them.

I would have lain down on the couch and just zoned out, I'd actually had a bit more beer than usual, in an attempt to stupefy myself down to a level where I could ignore my surroundings. However, that was impossible as there were two couples either side of me, each one in a passionate, albeit intoxicated embrace. Their tongues darting in one another's mouths, one of the boys must've had a hefty amount of 'Dutch Courage' as his hand travelled up the legs, along the thighs and finally in between the legs of his drunken partner. They probably didn't even know each other and she would no doubt regret being with that boy.

I sighed quietly to myself. While the party itself was calming down, there were less people, and even less jumping around to the blaring 'Wub-wub-wub' of the music. The DJ was lost in his own little world. The part-goers obnoxiousness was no doubt tied to their level of drunkenness. Some were passed out, some busy with the opposite sex, and others bragging about their previous exploits to one another.

I was literally about to walk out the door and leave, I knew I would've stumbled around for a bit, but I would've managed nonetheless. While I was making up my mind though, a particularly gorgeous red-head passed me by. She had an amazingly desirable petite figure. Coupled with a clingy, short and low-cut black dress; incidentally, this was the best kind of dress. It revealed her shapely toned legs and tight body. While her breasts weren't anything spectacular, I found my eyes transfixed on her curvaceous arse as she passed and as it swayed from side to side while she walked. She was surprisingly graceful. Clearly not much of a drinker.

After she had walked by me she casually turned back. A beautiful smile etched on her face, clearly enjoying the party. She had the most stunning smile, perfect teeth and soft ruby lips. Her entire face was comprised of sharp, attractive features and finally, bespeckled with cute freckles. Her most striking feature though, were her intense jade eyes which met my own. My heart had almost skipped a beat; they were so mesmerizing, and no doubt assisted in their aesthetic appeal by the mascara and eye-shadow she wore. Her use of make-up was scarce, but enough to help define her eyes. She nodded towards me, acknowledging my presence; I simply smiled, rather coyly like a school-boy.

The gorgeous red-head had clearly made an effort to make herself look good. Even her hair was striking, shining in the low-light conditions, especially when the lights actually shone on her. Her hair was tied into a pony-tail with a red ribbon, in what appeared to be an intricate knot. I was suddenly glad that I'd had a bit more alcohol than usual. I was less inhibited, and decided that I wanted her soft, ruby lips, wrapped around my prick while looking down at her elegant, angelic features and into those beautiful eyes as I blew my load onto her gorgeous face.

Before I'd even decided that I wanted her, my body had instinctively decided to follow her. I had stood up and begun to make my way out towards the balcony where she'd started mingling with the other party-goers. She started to dance with a few of the remaining guests. She wasn't a particularly great dancer... But she moved her hips seductively from side to side which was incredibly sexy. She certainly served as nice eye candy as I watched her form gyrate and move from side to side. Unfortunately though, after a few minutes though the song had ended, her face now flushed from moving around, and she moved towards a quieter crowd and began to chat.

I thought it was about time that I join her. I came over and asked her, 'Hey! You enjoying yourself?' not the best line I'd ever come up with. She replied nonetheless, 'Yeah, it's my friends 18th! She was always the youngest; it's so weird that she's all grown-up!' I smiled and nodded in agreement before continuing, 'I should probably wish her happy birthday' she laughed, at first I didn't know why. Then she promptly pointed at one of the passed out party-goers in the corner, we laughed at the same time at her state. I added a voice of concern, 'She's alright though isn't she?' the red-head nodded confidently as a reply. I added, 'What's your name by the way?' the red-head smiled before simply answering, 'Eliza.' I nodded in acknowledgement before offering, 'Well Eliza, can I get I get you a drink?' I could see her weigh up her options, in the end she said, 'Vodka and cola is on the table, pour me a drink please... Not too strong though. I've already had one.' I chuckled before promptly setting off to make her drink.

Of course I was going to make it strong; I used a large glass though, in an attempt to hide the level of alcohol with even more cola. After quickly making Eliza's drink I came back to her, she took a reasonable swig and her face scrunched up. I laughed at her and she blushed, 'Come on sun-shine, I made it weak, just like you wanted, drink up!' She rolled her eyes, before taking a larger swig. It was sort of cute the little face she made after consuming the drink. While her breasts weren't large, I continued to peek at the cleavage she did have while her attention was diverted. In fact, her entire upper body was lovely, her collar bones and neck included. I'm sure at one point she caught me, as she again rolled her eyes while I ogled her body. We made idle chat while she finished her drink; she bit her lip, fluttered her eye-lids, and laughed at my lamest jokes. She'd clearly had enough to get her tipsy.

The final song of the night came to a close soon thereafter. The music died down, the DJ began to pack up, and drunks began to stumble off into various corners to sleep in. A few others left until it was just Eliza and I leaning on the balcony. We were staring out off into the distance as we continued to chat. I convinced her to have another drink and I went off to get another two beers, one for myself of course. Coming back to the balcony was the fun part though. She was bent at the waist, leaning on the balcony, giving me the brilliant opportunity to gawk at her lovely legs and curvaceous arse wrapped in the tight black dress she wore. We quickly finished the drinks before I offered to walk her home, she explained that the last car in the drive-way was hers and she would drive home. I nodded before we began to stumble our way to her car.

It was fortunate that I was taller than Eliza, because I continued to stare down at her tits, they certainly had their appeal. Once we got closer to the car I mentioned, 'Well personally, I thought this party was a bit lame.' She chuckled before agreeing with me, 'Yeah, it was... But hey! You were pretty chill dude. What's your number?' I replied, 'Give me a snog and you'll find out.' I leaned in to kiss Eliza, only to find out she'd leaned backward and away from me, 'What's wrong?' She nervously looked at me now, 'Uh... You're cool... But I have a boy-friend dude.' I moved closer towards Eliza and she moved away until her back was pressed up against the car, 'I-I'm gonna go now dude.' She reached into her hand-bag for her keys and I continued to move closer, and as she with-drew her keys from her bag I knocked them out of her hand.

'D-dude... You're scaring me.' My hands wrapped around her waist, and she began to writhe to escape my grasp. 'Seriously dude! Back off!' I ignored Eliza's pleas and pushed my body against hers, I was so close; I could smell her perfume as it filled my nostrils. I suddenly felt a resounding slap; it no doubt left a red mark against my cheek. She cried out for help and it pierced the darkness. In response, my left hand shot out and locked down on her sweet lips, preventing her from crying out again. I quickly returned the favour with my right, leaving a lovely red welt before I began to explore Eliza's delicate body. I ran my hand along her stomach, before going upward and cupping her tits, one by one. Her squirming and struggling; only adding to my excitement. I continued to run my hand along her upper body, following her collar bone and neck, before it moved to the back of her head whereupon I proceeded to run my fingers through her flowing red hair.

Eliza tried to twist her neck, in a vain attempt to elude my hand. I reacted by sharply jerking the back of her head against the side of her car, leaving Eliza dazed and sore. After I'd had some fun with her clothed body, I used my right hand to roughly tear away at her dress, it tore with some difficulty and I simply dropped it on the gravel drive-way. Eliza contorted in every possible manner as she tried to cover her now barely clad body. She tried to wriggle away as I began to grope her petite form, brushing every inch of her smooth porcelain skin. All the while her muffled cries and sobs were quietened by my hand locked firmly around her sweet lips. I observed the purple under-wear she wore which barely covered the remaining percentage of her body. Soon thereafter, my hand went back up to that lovely little pony-tail of hers, I gripped it tightly and jerked Eliza's head about. It was almost humorous watching her cringe with pain as I tugged harshly at her hair. I then proceeded to try and unknot the red ribbon in her hair... It was surprisingly easy; all I had to do was pull one of the ends before it all came apart.

I decided to use the ribbon as a make-shift gag. As my left hand now left Eliza's mouth free, she gasped, able to breathe freely. She barely had time to catch the breath she was in such a desperate need of, in before I began to wrap the red ribbon, previously holding her hair, around her soft ruby lips. Her mouth was open when I had started to tie her and because of it she was able to let out muffled pleas. Although I couldn't understand any of them, I knew what they meant. The ribbon had been wrapped around her now, it had also caught some of her hair, leaving it rather messy, and I tied it off quite simply before turning Eliza around and forcefully shoving her into the car once again.

Now her back and cute, curvaceous arse were mine to play with. I used my right arm to press Eliza firmly against the side of the vehicle, quite easily keeping her writhing body under my control. I used my left to rip her purple panties down to her ankles. As I went back up to her arse, I ran my hand along her calves, thighs and lovely legs in general. Just like the rest of her body, they were pale, smooth and like porcelain. Finally though my hand rested against her arse, I groped it harshly and I felt Eliza's body twist and squirm in a vain attempt to escape. My reaction to this was to slap her arse. This definitely got a reaction from her, as a muffled yelp was emitted from her mouth. I continued to smack each of her cheeks, hearing her faint, suppressed yelps. Slowly her pale porcelain arse was turned bright red like her lips and hair, and every time I struck her, Eliza reacted more, she jerked more, contorted more. I loved every minute of it.

I'd had enough fun with her feminine form; I spun her back around and once again, and slammed her into the side of the car. I took a clump of her hair and whispered into her ear, 'If you yell, or scream, or cry out for anyone. I will hurt you.' Eliza only sobbed and nodded. It was all I needed. Still gripping a lock of her hair tightly I threw her to the ground. Her elbows and knees grazing the gravel of the drive-way. I knelt down as I watched her try to crawl away. I chuckled before waiting a moment, giving her a sense of false hope, before bringing my knee down on her back, preventing her from moving. From there on, she could only try to wriggle and writhe. Once again, I took a lock of her hair in my hand pulled hard on it, jerking Eliza's head about. I loved hearing her muffled whimpers, so I kept doing it. Listening to her mewl and moan.

I forcefully brought her to her knees before saying, 'Bite down. I break bones.' I undid the ribbon from around her mouth and parts of her hair. Eliza only sobbed by this point. I ran my fingers along her beautiful, red, ruby lips. They were so soft; it was a shame the ribbon had smudged some of her lip-stick. I unbuckled my belt, my prick was hard by now, and first I gently rubbed my prick along the length of her soft lips, before slowly sliding it in her mouth, further and further. Going deeper and deeper down into Eliza's throat. It felt better than I had imagined. Her tongue flickered around my tip and shaft as it aimlessly moved about.

I let out a gasp of surprise because of the sheer ecstasy I was feeling. I leant my hips into Eliza's face, shoving my prick down her sweet throat. She finally began to gag in an unconscious effort to expel the invader from her throat, but I wouldn't budge. I kept going deeper into her. I at last looked down at her, into her intense jade eyes. Tears were forming in them, either from the lack of breath or abuse she was experiencing. Either way, the tears smudged her make-up and as they rolled down the side of her face they created dark trails on her beautiful sharp features.

I let Eliza have a bit of breathing space as I slid my prick out. She almost painfully gasped for air, her lungs burning for air. But before she could even draw in a full breath my dick was back in her mouth, sliding backwards and forwards. I enjoyed her tongue sliding up and along the length of my shaft. The sound of her gagging only fuelling my lust for her.

Soon though, my knees began to feel weak and I reached my climax. I quickly and sharply grabbed the back of Eliza's head roughly, pulled my prick from her mouth and as she gasped for air I held her as I began to explode all over her beautiful face. Hot thick cum sprayed on her cheeks, chin, lips and tongue of her open, gasping mouth. I released Eliza from my grasp and she simply leant back against her car. Silent, except for her sharp intakes of breath. I watched her for a moment, her chest quickly rising and falling. I picked up her dress and wiped my prick clean with it. Finally I added, 'You were definitely fun, you should give me your number.'

Aroona
Aroona
4 Followers