Saturday Night at the Movies

Story Info
She didn't know she'd be show.
1.3k words
4.39
128.7k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,413 Followers

We had been married for about five years when my husband approached me with the idea of taking me to an adult movie. I kicked the idea around for a few weeks, and after several discussions, my husband convinced me to do it. “What the hell”, I thought, “it might be fun!”

I thought I might put a twist on the evening by teasing my husband all day. I started in the morning by groping his manhood, and stroking him a few times. Then I’d stop and walk away, telling him that there would be more later.

As the day wore on, I went into the back yard, where Ben was fixing sprinklers, and lifted up my skirt and called to him as I fingered my labia. As he rose, I turned and went back inside, locking the door behind me. Later, I walked up to him and gave him a passionate kiss, as his arms were full of groceries. Then I left him there to get ready for the evening.

As Ben showered, I dressed in black thigh-high pantyhose, a red silk blouse. I decided to go bra-less, and let the sheerness of my blouse show-off my D-cup boobs and dark areolas. I put on my black satin mini-skirt, and secured it with a matching red satin sash. I stepped into three-inch spike heels, and I was ready to go!

When Ben saw me, he grabbed at me, and I had to be strict with him, telling him that if he wanted to take me to an adult movie, he was going to have to act like an adult! He dressed in record time, and out we went.

Just the walk to the car was almost too much, as the early summer breeze was lifting the hem of my skirt, showing either my bare ass, or uncovered pussy. I was slightly annoyed by this, as I wanted to surprise my husband. But it was too late, now!

During the twenty-minute drive to the theater, I nuzzled against his neck, and blew in his ear. A few teasing flicks of my tongue, and we almost went off the road! Ben was about to lose his cool, so I backed off until we got to the movie house.

The place was pretty empty, and we were basically able to walk right in. It was kind of funny, though, as there weren’t any other women there. The click of my heels echoed down the hallway, and I could feel the eyes of the other guys on me, undressing me as I walked. At first, it made me slightly nervous, and I tightened the grip I had on Ben’s arm, but as we walked, I began to calm down.

We went into the theater, and the movie was already going. We found a couple of seats on the aisle, and sat down. As my eyes adjusted, I could see a few others in there, and one couple appeared to be in a passionate embrace. On the screen, a thirty foot tall woman was having oral sex with one man, and getting screwed from behind by another.

Ben’s hand came to rest on my knee for a moment, and as we watched the movie, his hand crept higher and higher up my leg, until he reached my skirt. I turned to face him, and he planted his face on mine, and his tongue went half way down my throat. I returned his kiss, and let him work my legs wider apart. As I reached over to his crotch, his other hand opened another button on my blouse and grabbed my breast. I could feel his cock bulging in his pants, and I tugged at his zipper to release it.

His member leapt free of his crotch, and it surprised me that he wasn’t wearing underwear. We continued petting, and his fingers massaged my pussy and clit, and my fingers flicked and teased his cock. Finally, I needed to shift over, as I wanted to better touch him, and I was getting sore reaching over the seat divider. As I shifted, Ben grabbed my arm, and pulled me over onto him. I was basically straddling him, with my ass sticking up in the air. Because my skirt was so short, I was sure I was totally exposed to the others in the audience!

Ben’s hands ran through my hair, and as he cupped my head, he ushered me down to his crotch. I used the tip of my tongue to tease him, before I enveloped him. As I did so, his hands moved to grab my hair, holding me in place. Just then, I felt another hand on my butt. I flinched as it touched me, but Ben just kept his hands on my head, holding me still. The hand moved to my pussy, and was joined by another. Ben continued to hold me in place, making sure I fucked him with my mouth, as I felt first one finger, then two, push into my pussy, opening my hole. I squirmed as I was violated, and the fingers withdrew, then re-entered me. They began working inside me, hitting my sweet spot. My squirming became slower and more sensuous as I became wetter, and the fingers in me continued to push my buttons.

Too soon, the fingers withdrew, and I felt myself penetrated by someone’s prick. It was long, thick, and quite hard. For a moment I panicked, but Ben just held me tight, bobbing on his own shaft. The guy behind me reached into my blouse, and pinched my nipples, bringing them to hardness. I moaned as that stranger’s shaft poked fully into me, and withdrew. The cycle began again, and as he thrust, my head began to bounce off Ben’s abdomen. I could taste Ben’s pre-cum, so I knew he wasn’t going to last much longer.

The cock in my pussy began thrusting faster, and his hands went to my hips, holding my skirt up. His pace picked up, and his balls slapped against my thighs. At that time, Ben couldn’t hold back any longer, and he shot his load into my mouth. I have swallowed him before, and I was able to keep any of it from spilling out. I do have to say it was tough, though, as the cock in my pussy was giving me fits. My breath came in gasps, and I cried out each time he thrust back into my now steaming box.

Soon, the tingling in my vagina reached fever pitch, and my vaginal walls spasmed and contracted as I orgasmed. My orgasm and writhing must have been the final straw, as my lover buried his cock as far in as it would go, and he ejaculated his seed into me.

Just as he finished, the door to the theater opened, and an employee came down the aisle. I quickly sat down next to Ben, and there was now a guy sitting in front of us. The employee made the rounds, and went back out. While he walked, I could feel hot sperm spill out of me, onto the seat! I checked out he guy in front, and he appeared to be about medium height and build, and had longish hair. I couldn’t get a good look at him, and Ben appeared not to care, which was strange.

As soon as the movie was over, Ben escorted me out, and we went to the car. There, Ben pushed me over the hood of the car, and proceeded to fuck me hard. I never found out who the stranger was, and because Ben seemed to be okay with it, I didn’t question him. I have, however, gone back to the movie house a couple of times when Ben was travelling on business. But those are other stories…

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,413 Followers