Saturday Night at the Ritz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surely she sees the state I'm in," I think, "sees my need for release." Yet Adriana keeps the same pace, the same technique. It's almost maddening, I'm so close. Then I begin to wonder if this is all part of her grand plan to help me forget the pain of my past, to make the pleasure last as long as possible.

But can't she see how much I need to come?

My legs are thrashing on the mattress, my eyes are squeezed tight. I'm mumbling something, but I have no idea what -- it sounds like "please" -- as the waves of pleasure continue to assault my body. This is it, I'm going to die. I'm sure of it. If I don't come soon, I'm going to die.

Again, I feel Adriana's breath on my neck, just below my ear. "More torture," I think, but then ...

"I love you Olivia," and a kiss on my cheek.

That's all it takes, the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. Though I do not feel broken -- no, far from it -- I feel whole. Finally, I feel whole.

"Oh! -- Oh! -- Oh my god!" I cry out. Adriana holds me tight as we ride out the avalanche of my orgasm together. I take comfort in her touch, as wave after wave of pleasure rocks my body. Until finally the shuddering subsides, and I open my eyes.

There is only one thing I see, and that is Adriana smiling down at me, her eyes sparkling. "I want ..." I say. "I should ..." I try, but fail, in expressing my desire to return the pleasures that she has just bestowed upon me.

"Shh," she says, stroking my hair. "It's a late check-out tomorrow. We have plenty of time in the morning."

I know I'm not going to win this argument, not in my present state, so I settle in to enjoy the warmth of Adriana's gentle touch. I try my best not to drift off, but the feel of her skin against mine, and constant stroking of my hair -- I know I'm not going to last. Much. Longer.

*

The sun isn't even up yet, and already Adriana is stirring. Despite my best attempts to keep her pressed up next to me, she slips away. "Gotta pee," she says. I watch her go, my eyes on her beautiful backside as she hustles over to the bathroom.

For some reason, probably because I'm still giddy from the events of last night, I begin channeling Diana Ross, and break out into the chorus of Touch Me in the Morning. I can hear echos of Adriana's laughter in the other room. "I'm not going to just walk away, if that's what you're hoping for," she teases.

"Never."

I hear a flush and watch her tiptoeing back to the bed. She's grinning. "Do you mind if I order us some room service? My treat," she says. "I'm kind of hungry, but I don't really want to get dressed and go downstairs."

I say nothing, just nod and lift the bedcovers, inviting her back in. I figure I've got twenty, maybe thirty minutes before room service gets here. I flip Adriana onto her back and begin planting kisses, starting at her neck, and working my way down. I hear her begin to moan as I trace out the curve of her thigh with my fingertips.

"Olivia Myles, you are one lucky woman," I think to myself.

* * *

Afterword

As you may have guessed, I was in a bit of an old-school R&B mood as I wrote this. Anita Baker at the dance, Diana Ross the next morning. And now that I think about it, their nighttime activities were probably fueled by Donna Summer's Love to Love You Baby -- and definitely the extended remix version. Look it up on your favorite streaming service and let me know if you agree.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story.

-WP-

*

UPDATE: After all the wonderful feedback I received on Olivia and Adrian's story, I have decided to turn it into a trilogy. Their next adventure is called Sunday Afternoon with the Family.

12